Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

question about left back again hi guys

so i have alex sandro and a robrtson for Lb.

i can swap sandro & marquinos for theo heronadex ( a madrid) and luka jovic.

should i take the swap or keep and why.

my cb options are VVD, Skriniar, rudiger, eder milito, davinson sanchez,

and should i sign  diallo  or caldara? whats there potential ratings?

i also been offered sancho for my h m son, should i swap?

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, congola said:

question about left back again hi guys

so i have alex sandro and a robrtson for Lb.

i can swap sandro & marquinos for theo heronadex ( a madrid) and luka jovic.

should i take the swap or keep and why.

my cb options are VVD, Skriniar, rudiger, eder milito, davinson sanchez,

and should i sign  diallo  or caldara? whats there potential ratings?

i also been offered sancho for my h m son, should i swap?

cheers

Do you mean Lucas Hernandez of Atletico Madrid? I’d probably keep the two you have. Both potential 93 rated players eventually. Possibly in summer. 

Hmm not sure maybe Diallo 🤷🏼‍♂️  

 

Sancho is very promising but Son is looking good for 93 in summer so it’s a steep price to pay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonhyscp said:

Agree with you and he destroy my team in Sunday (But no one talks about his ability to act like bryan ruiz xD)

One more Jackpot for my team, i bought him for 285k xD 

Sim e tb é o novo piscinas la da zona LOL

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Hello Managers.

Which 1-2 players should I sell from Junior Firpo, F. Mendy, and M. Hermoso?

I currentley have Telles and B. Mendy for the Left back position.

Good day...

None or Telles after the raise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Sim e tb é o novo piscinas la da zona LOL

None or Telles after the raise

None out of the 3, can u please explain why? I actually prefer to keep Telles (hoping he moves to a bigger club in the summer). In 34 he has 1 goal and 8 assists plus FC Porto sit at the top of Primiera Liga...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hesselink said:

Help! I have this situation. I can have only two Goalkeepers.

In my team right now: Olssen 88, Sommer 90 & Lunin 83.

I have chance to get Burki for money. So what to do? Lunin is big talent, so i want to keep him. 

So, Burki / Sommer / Olssen - Choose one option.

Thanks!

Burki and Olsen could rise in the summer, but Sommer is already 90 and should keep that so I'd go with him. 

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Hamsik or 23 M + Paulinho Filho + Eddy Salcedo? ;)

Probably take the money and players, assuming you can get someone decent with the cash?

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Sorry if below is not very clear top one is Hamed Traore. Can forumers choose best 3 of these18yo's omitting any that are loans (Green icon at far left) or Owned by Stoke, Sheffield Wednesday or Doncaster Rovs).

18yos.png

 

 

Traore, Huson-Odoi, Ampadu 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Hello Managers.

Which 1-2 players should I sell from Junior Firpo, F. Mendy, and M. Hermoso?

I currentley have Telles and B. Mendy for the Left back position.

Good day...

Maybe sell Hermoso and F. Mendy. The other 3 players should have that position covered for you for ages. 

52 minutes ago, congola said:

question about left back again hi guys

so i have alex sandro and a robrtson for Lb.

i can swap sandro & marquinos for theo heronadex ( a madrid) and luka jovic.

should i take the swap or keep and why.

my cb options are VVD, Skriniar, rudiger, eder milito, davinson sanchez,

and should i sign  diallo  or caldara? whats there potential ratings?

i also been offered sancho for my h m son, should i swap?

cheers

I'd keep what you have, with that defence I don't think you need Theo. Jovoc would be good to buy though if you can get him a different way. Maybe for one of the other CBs?

Sign Diallo, he could rise at the end of the season. Caldara won't because he's been injured. If things go well the both could hit 92 in a few seasons. 

Keep Son, that's too big a price for Sancho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Do you mean Lucas Hernandez of Atletico Madrid? I’d probably keep the two you have. Both potential 93 rated players eventually. Possibly in summer. 

Hmm not sure maybe Diallo 🤷🏼‍♂️  

 

Sancho is very promising but Son is looking good for 93 in summer so it’s a steep price to pay. 

I agree with what AlfonDaddy and Kev are saying, you have the LB position covered with Sandro and Young Robertson..If ur after another LB try to buy J.Firpo, L.Shaw or A.Grimaldo.

Not to sure about rating for both Defenders you mentioned but I am aware that M. Caldara should return at the end of Feb. If he gets off to a great start and cements a place in the team he could be a 90 at the end of the season.

Keep H.Son.Min. It will take J.Sancho a few years or more to reach a Rating of  93.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cropper said:

I have neymar

Another manager in the league has said he would give 2 of the following for him

Busquets

Aguero

Verratti

Hummels

Which 2 would be best deal?

All would start

 

Depends on your current squad. Although I’d be keeping Neymar rather than any of those two. With the exception of Verratti those players are all old and values rapidly dropping. None will ever rise again I doubt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hesselink said:

Help! I have this situation. I can have only two Goalkeepers.

In my team right now: Olssen 88, Sommer 90 & Lunin 83.

I have chance to get Burki for money. So what to do? Lunin is big talent, so i want to keep him. 

So, Burki / Sommer / Olssen - Choose one option.

Thanks!

Burki can rise in summer, Sommer will stay.

I would sell Olsen, he's doing a bad season with 29 goal against and not so good performances, Roma's fan are so disappointed with him. I do a game in Italy based on real performances of players in every match and I have Olsen as goalkeeper: I WON'T KEEP HIM AGAIN

I would choose Burki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Depends on your current squad. Although I’d be keeping Neymar rather than any of those two. With the exception of Verratti those players are all old and values rapidly dropping. None will ever rise again I doubt. 

11 hours ago, cropper said:

I have neymar

Another manager in the league has said he would give 2 of the following for him

Busquets

Aguero

Verratti

Hummels

Which 2 would be best deal?

All would start

 

I would keep Neymar....

Unless you really need to add strength to your Midfield and Defense, then choose Verrati and Hummels, but only if you already have very good attacking options.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cropper said:

I have neymar

Another manager in the league has said he would give 2 of the following for him

Busquets

Aguero

Verratti

Hummels

Which 2 would be best deal?

All would start

 

If I had to pick 2 it would be Verratti and Aguero.

11 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

The 3 new guys added today, worth getting? Fagoli, De La Fuente & Lourenco.

Not actually sure why I quoted this because I haven't got a clue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2017 at 4:27 PM, Sir Rahul said:

PORTUGAL LIGA NOS

Porto:

Bazoer -1 to 86- yes

Pepe -1 to 90- yes

Marega +1 to 89- yes

Otavio +1 to 87- yes

Oliveira +1 to 86- yes

Manafa +4 to 82- yes

Militao +2 to 87- +3 to 88

Leite +4 to 80- +6 to 82

Andre Pereira +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Walter -1 to 83- -4 to 80

Felipe +1 to 90

Telles +1 to 90

Lopez -1 to 86

Kelvin -1 to 84

 

Benfica:

Grimaldo +1 to 89- yes

Almeida +1 to 88- yes

Vlachodimos +3 to 87- yes

Zivkovic +1 to 87- yes

Samaris -1 to 87- yes

Corchia -1 to 87- yes

Gedson Fernandes +7 to 85- yes

Taarabt -1 to 84- yes

Dias +2 to 87- +3 to 88

Felix +3 to 80- +5 to 82

Jardel +1 to 90- nope

Jonas -1 to 89- nope

Seferovic +1 to 88- nope

Semedo +1 to 84- nope

Svilar +2 to 82- nope

 

Braga:

Viana +1 to 86- yes

Goiano +1 to 86- yes

Sequeira +3 to 85- yes

Novais +2 to 85- yes

Santos +2 to 85- yes

Figueiras -1 to 85- yes

Sa +5 to 83- yes

Sousa +2 to 85- +4 to 87

Marafona -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Fransergio +1 to 86- nope

 

Sporting CP:

Fernandes +1 to 90- yes

Battaglia +1 to 88- yes

Ristovski +1 to 86- yes

Raphinha +1 to 86- yes

Ribeiro +2 to 85- yes

Luis +3 to 80- yes

Cabral +4 to 80- +6 to 82

Acuna +1 to 90- nope

Coates +1 to 89- nope

Gudelj +1 to 88- nope

Pinto +1 to 87- nope

Gaspar +1 to 86- nope

Salin +2 to 85- nope

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 questions

No.1

I have 7 D(C)s: 

Virgil VAN DIJK, Diego GODÍN, Milan SKRINIAR, Benjamin PAVARD, Luiz FELIPE, Matthijs DE LIGT & Éder MILITÃO.

Keep 4 or 5 of them, who to leave?

No.1

And I have 9 M(C)s:

Sergio BUSQUETS, Rodri HERNÁNDEZ, N'golo KANTÉ, Tanguy NDOMBÉLÉ, Rodrigo BENTANCUR, Melo ARTHUR, Fran BELTRÁN, Frenkie DE JONG, Donny VAN DE BEEK

Also keep 4 or 5 of them, who to leave?

both consider now and future, thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Agree with you and he destroy my team in Sunday (But no one talks about his ability to act like bryan ruiz xD)

One more Jackpot for my team, i bought him for 285k xD 

Still sore? :)

18 hours ago, TMCosta said:

 

 

 

Yes next big thing

Believe me...it costed me a lot to say that...hes a benfica player (im a porto fan) he exchanged porto for benfica while younger (grrrrr)

Benfica fans like to exagerate (Renato Sanches, Lindelof, André Gomes, Cancelo) but Bernardo Silva... :)

One thing is certain...atm benfica is João Félix + 10 and he is 19yo

8 goals and 3 assits in 1058 mins

Lol, every team fan likes to exaggerate. I honestly don't know why you did mentioned some of the best portuguese players that left Benfica, Cancelo and Lindelof are doing quite well and Renato e Andre Gomes are finding their feet this season again.

But you talk like Militão is the second coming, so it's not just Benfica fans.

João Felix got +5 to 82 same as Trincão who did literally nothing, what a joke and no rise for Jota.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

None out of the 3, can u please explain why? I actually prefer to keep Telles (hoping he moves to a bigger club in the summer). In 34 he has 1 goal and 8 assists plus FC Porto sit at the top of Primiera Liga...

He could develop concerns and u are covered...u could sell anyone from that bunch...just keep Mendy

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Fagioli !! MUST BUY!

Why? :)

1 hour ago, Joshivic230 said:

Any chance of Telles increasing tomorrow?

Could happen...Loum is still missing too

1 hour ago, Griezmann said:

2 questions

No.1

I have 7 D(C)s: 

Virgil VAN DIJK, Diego GODÍN, Milan SKRINIAR, Benjamin PAVARD, Luiz FELIPE, Matthijs DE LIGT & Éder MILITÃO.

Keep 4 or 5 of them, who to leave?

No.1

And I have 9 M(C)s:

Sergio BUSQUETS, Rodri HERNÁNDEZ, N'golo KANTÉ, Tanguy NDOMBÉLÉ, Rodrigo BENTANCUR, Melo ARTHUR, Fran BELTRÁN, Frenkie DE JONG, Donny VAN DE BEEK

Also keep 4 or 5 of them, who to leave?

both consider now and future, thx.

Godin, Luiz Felipe for me

Busquets, Fran Beltran, Donny Van de Beek

40 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Still sore? :)

Lol, every team fan likes to exaggerate. I honestly don't know why you did mentioned some of the best portuguese players that left Benfica, Cancelo and Lindelof are doing quite well and Renato e Andre Gomes are finding their feet this season again.

But you talk like Militão is the second coming, so it's not just Benfica fans.

João Felix got +5 to 82 same as Trincão who did literally nothing, what a joke and no rise for Jota.

A costela benfiquista a vir ca para fora LOL não vou ter esta discussao ctg aqui...ja sei como voces são...ainda por cima já vens picar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Griezmann said:

2 questions

No.1

I have 7 D(C)s: 

Virgil VAN DIJK, Diego GODÍN, Milan SKRINIAR, Benjamin PAVARD, Luiz FELIPE, Matthijs DE LIGT & Éder MILITÃO.

Keep 4 or 5 of them, who to leave?

No.1

And I have 9 M(C)s:

Sergio BUSQUETS, Rodri HERNÁNDEZ, N'golo KANTÉ, Tanguy NDOMBÉLÉ, Rodrigo BENTANCUR, Melo ARTHUR, Fran BELTRÁN, Frenkie DE JONG, Donny VAN DE BEEK

Also keep 4 or 5 of them, who to leave?

both consider now and future, thx.

Luiz Felipe, Militao

Bentancur, Beltran, Van de Beek

 

Militao and Felipe are not going to be 92+ in 2-3 years. Godin will retain his rating or will have -1 for another 2 years. It's a tossup between Pavard and Militao though, Pavard might stagnate at Bayern due to lack of opportunities IF Bayern buy Upamecano.

Bentancur has a high ceiling but when will he reach that peak? Retain Busquets at even 93. I don't think Beltran and van de beek will be troubling the 93 mark in 3 years time at the very least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

1.) Shaw vs F. Mendy vs Chilwell? (Ranking pls) 

2.) Is Florenzi - a good investment for RB? 

3.) Ricardo Rodriguez or Raphael Guerrero? 

4.) Keep or sell Matuidi? 

1. Mendy > Shaw = Chilwell

2. Depends, if he's your 1st choice or backup versatile option for right back and AM

3. At the moment, RicRod. Not much to choose there though.

4. Sell if you don't need him as backup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×