Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Looking for a bit of advice. Need a new right back.

My options are Marusic, Ginter, Semedo, Bailly or Ricardo Pereira. Who is likely to rise at the end of the season?

TIA

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

The Turkish review: an annihilation. Counted about 30+ droppers.

Seems like they skipped six teams to get to Fenerbahce, and another eight to Besiktas. Usually they go by league table from the bottom. Guess they were itching to drop all those high rated guys.

Indeed LOL just erase turkish league

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

No 90 for Felipe and Telles

A bizarre Portuguese review 

They missed Telles, Loum and Svilar....

10 hours ago, Kev said:

Can anyone recommend a cheap (200-400k type range) under 21 keeper that might get a rise at some point in the next 6 months or so? 

Dusan Markovic, Marko Ilic, Ellery Balcombe...

9 hours ago, Kev said:

Needs to be under 21. and not Maksimenko or Safanov.

Yeah, Maksimenko is best option. You thougt on Safonov?

----------------------------------------------------------

Esteban RUIZ (21, 76 - 380k)

Victor CABEZAS (21,70 - 200k)

----------------------------------------------------------

Dusan MARKOVIC (20,73 - 300 / FK Rad) 
Marko ILIC (21, 70 - 220k / FK Vozdovac)

- BEST OPTIONS

• positive: 1890 minutes - 21/21 games & 1409 minutes - 16/21 games.
  • negative: Serbian rewiew probably in August

Just a curious question - how do you guys keep up-to date infos with all young and top players from almost all the leagues in the world? I mean, I can update myself only with top 5 European leagues. Not even Dutch or Portugal. 

How do you all update yourself with leagues like Switzerland, Turkey, Austria and more?  

2 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Is he starting now? A saw him against Braga and he was awful...very insecure.

I have no idea. It is just one of those signing(which there are many) where I went with my instinct. I didn't even know his club's full name until few days ago. Felipe is a very popular name. 

Looking at the 1st page on this thread.  Rahul has done the following Predictions.  Are these the leagues we're expecting to be reviewed over the next few months?

Rahul.png

2 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Just a curious question - how do you guys keep up-to date infos with all young and top players from almost all the leagues in the world? I mean, I can update myself only with top 5 European leagues. Not even Dutch or Portugal. 

How do you all update yourself with leagues like Switzerland, Turkey, Austria and more?  

Thats an easy one hehehe:

1 hour ago, BOOM said:

Looking at the 1st page on this thread.  Rahul has done the following Predictions.  Are these the leagues we're expecting to be reviewed over the next few months?

Rahul.png

I think so

5 hours ago, Dandie said:

My options are Marusic, Ginter, Semedo, Bailly or Ricardo Pereira. Who is likely to rise at the end of the season?

TIA

They all have a chance of raising...Semedo or Ginter...Ricardo as backup

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

I have no idea. It is just one of those signing(which there are many) where I went with my instinct. I didn't even know his club's full name until few days ago. Felipe is a very popular name. 

I'd forgotten about him for some reason! But yeah, he has been starting recently.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!

7 hours ago, Dandie said:

TIA

I'd go with either N.Semedo or R.Pereira. Both could rise at the end of the season.

Carpe Diem 3, new custom starting soon has a few clubs available for decent long term managers. Rating limits, small budgets and empty squads, details found here www.carpediem2.win/carpe-diem-3

for those of you who like scouting and building for the future this ones for you

Hey guys, 😀.

When I play Greizmann on the wing he doesnt play well, i  play him as a false 9 in a 4-3-3 (with a defensive arrow) he plays just slightly better, its the opposite for M.Salah. Which position is best for Salah and Greizmann in your experience? 

If you had to sell one of them who would you sell?

Is Diogo Leite worth keeping as a riser now that Eder Miliatao could be off to RM, the latest:

Real Madrid's move for Porto defender Eder Militao has been delayed, due to a fee owed to his previous club Sao Paolo, according to reports in Marca..

21 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys, 😀.

When I play Greizmann on the wing he doesnt play well, i  play him as a false 9 in a 4-3-3 (with a defensive arrow) he plays just slightly better, its the opposite for M.Salah. Which position is best for Salah and Greizmann in your experience? 

Is Diogo Leite worth keeping as a riser now that Eder Miliatao could be off to RM, the latest:

Real Madrid's move for Porto defender Eder Militao has been delayed, due to a fee owed to his previous club Sao Paolo, according to reports in Marca..

Delayed? The rumours are that the business is done for the summer 50M

Not atm Felipe and Pepe are the CB...militão is playing as a RB

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

The Turkish review: an annihilation. Counted about 30+ droppers.

Seems like they skipped six teams to get to Fenerbahce, and another eight to Besiktas. Usually they go by league table from the bottom. Guess they were itching to drop all those high rated guys.

I really hope they're not going to miss stuff out. Waiting for a lot of risers from Turkey. 

10 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

No 90 for Felipe and Telles

A bizarre Portuguese review 

Annoyed Telles didn't go up. Might as well sell him now and find a replacement. 

9 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi all, any idea when we might get a review of the Swiss league? 

Some time in the next 2 or 3 months, but I couldn't tell you exactly when!

9 hours ago, Dandie said:

TIA

Not sure they'll give Pereira 90 at Leicester. I'd go with Semedo. 

8 hours ago, congola said:

whats everyones opinion on Rabiot - if he goes barca will he get game time - and rise?

i can get him or brozovic, its only back up singing.

Tough to tell with Rabiot because he has a habit of falling out with people. I'd go for Brozovic. 

6 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Whoscored has all the stats and stuff so that can be useful. 

5 hours ago, BOOM said:

Rahul.png

Yeah, should all be done between now and May. 

42 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys, 😀.

I use Salah on the wing in one GW and he does well. I'd dell Griezmann. 

Whatever happens Leite is unlikely to be reviewed again for ages, so I;d sell and replace with someone who will increase in the summer reviews. 

17 hours ago, Dandie said:

TIA

Pereira 

16 hours ago, congola said:

whats everyones opinion on Rabiot - if he goes barca will he get game time - and rise?

i can get him or brozovic, its only back up singing.

I'd go for Brozovic; Rabiot's future is still unclear. 

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys, 😀.

I play Griezz on wings and forward in two different GWs. He performs better as #9. Regarding Salah - I've no experience. 

And I'd sell Salah.

23 hours ago, Elephant said:

Mamadou Loum stuck on 77.

+5 today

15 hours ago, Kev said:

I really hope they're not going to miss stuff out. Waiting for a lot of risers from Turkey. 

Annoyed Telles didn't go up. Might as well sell him now and find a replacement. 

Felipe no but Telles really deserves 90...unfair