Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 2/7/2019 at 5:35 PM, Elephant said:

Mamadou Loum stuck on 77.

there you go

22 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Just a curious question - how do you guys keep up-to date infos with all young and top players from almost all the leagues in the world? I mean, I can update myself only with top 5 European leagues. Not even Dutch or Portugal. 

How do you all update yourself with leagues like Switzerland, Turkey, Austria and more?  

through twitter and when I do the predictions. One of the main reasons I do predictions. 

22 hours ago, BOOM said:

Looking at the 1st page on this thread.  Rahul has done the following Predictions.  Are these the leagues we're expecting to be reviewed over the next few months?

Rahul.png

yeah

On 4/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Basaksehir:

Caicara +1 to 88

Epureanu +1 to 87

Gunok +2 to 86

Tekdemir +1 to 86

Da Costa +1 to 86

Bajic +1 to 86

Elia -1 to 86

Tasci -1 to 86

Babacan -2 to 86

Kahveci +2 to 85

Napoleoni +2 to 85

Turan -2 to 85

Ucar +1 to 84

Aydogdu +1 to 84

Attamah +1 to 84

Galatasaray:

Belhanda -1 to 88- yes

Feghouli -1 to 87- yes

Inan -1 to 86- yes

Kabak +4 to 80- yes

Celik +2 to 80- yes

Yuksel +3 to 73- yes

Diagne +3 to 86- +4 to 87

Akgun +5 to 75- +6 to 76

Mitroglou -1 to 88

Onyekuru +1 to 87

Rodrigues +1 to 87

N'Diaye +1 to 87

Aziz +1 to 87

Gumus +3 to 86

Donk +3 to 86

Linnes +1 to 86

Bayram +2 to 85

Muslera -1 to 89

Maicon -1 to 88

Fernando -1 to 88

Nagatomo -1 to 87

Akbaba +1 to 86

Kaya -1 to 84

Marcao +1 to 83

Calik -2 to 83

Tasdemir -3 to 80

Guney +3 to 73

Besiktas:

Karius -1 to 88- yes

Ozyakup -1 to 88- yes

Yilmaz -1 to 88- yes

Tore -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Tokoz +7 to 80- +9 to 82

Ljajic -1 to 88

Uysal +1 to 87

Isimat-Mirin -1 to 86

Larin +2 to 85

Pektemek +1 to 85

Aksoy +2 to 75

Yalcin +3 to 73

Medel -1 to 88

Erkin -1 to 87

Gonul -1 to 87

Adriano -1 to 86

Hutchinson -1 to 86

Zengin -2 to 83

Nayir +2 to 80

Fenerbahce:

Moses -1 to 89- yes

Slimani -1 to 88- yes

Soldado -1 to 87- yes

Dirar -1 to 86- yes

Valbuena -1 to 88- -2 to 87

Potuk -1 to 87- -2 to 86

Tekin +1 to 87- -1 to 85

Tufan -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Elmas +5 to 85- +3 to 83

Kameni -1 to 85- -3 to 83

Benzia +1 to 86

Jailson +1 to 86

Frey +1 to 86

Alici +2 to 82

Skrtel -1 to 87

Topal -1 to 87

Ayew -1 to 87

Neustadter -1 to 86

Kaldirim -1 to 86

Demirel -1 to 85

Ozbayrakli -1 to 85

Ekici -1 to 85

Ciftpinar +3 to 83

Koybasi -2 to 83

Cigerci -3 to 83

Ersu -2 to 73

quite brutal

On 2/6/2019 at 9:21 AM, vitor_mfc said:

Still sore? :)

Lol, every team fan likes to exaggerate. I honestly don't know why you did mentioned some of the best portuguese players that left Benfica, Cancelo and Lindelof are doing quite well and Renato e Andre Gomes are finding their feet this season again.

But you talk like Militão is the second coming, so it's not just Benfica fans.

João Felix got +5 to 82 same as Trincão who did literally nothing, what a joke and no rise for Jota.

Sore of what, he destroyed one time... Wednesday showed his Jonas skills to dive lol

Jota got +3 in the begin of the year so...

Opions please,

I think i should sell Telles now and replace him with R. Rodriguez (do you think Ricky can keep his 90?).

I could also replace Telles with either R. Guerreiro, B. Davies, De sceglio, Bernat, or N.Elvedi.

Who would you replace Telles with, out of the players mentioned?

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Opions please,

I think i should sell Telles now and replace him with R. Rodriguez (do you think Ricky can keep his 90?).

I could also replace Telles with either R. Guerreiro, B. Davies, De sceglio, Bernat, or N.Elvedi.

Guerreiro is playing a lot lately so...

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Opions please,

I would keep Telles or go with Davies. Guerreiro may lose his LB any time. 

Considering all the players' leagues have already been reviewed I would wait to see where Telles goes in the summer. 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:10 AM, TMCosta said:

A costela benfiquista a vir ca para fora LOL não vou ter esta discussao ctg aqui...ja sei como voces são...ainda por cima já vens picar

LOL, como vocês são? Ahahah, essa foi boa. Quem tem telhados de vidro não atira pedras, mas pronto. At least I stand by the quality of the portuguese players whatever their club, i honestly don't care, as long as their are showing their quality and end up playing good for the NT.  

At least Benfica academy players are showing some quality and promise even though the club is being terribly mismanaged, SCPorto don't really have anything noteworthy coming from their academy for a while, except Rafael Leão and Ruben Neves (i'm a Big fan of this one by the way). André Gomes e Renatos Sanches were overhyped by Benfica fans? Of course, just like Gelson Martins, João Mario and Willliam Carvalho were by Sporting supporters for example. All of them are good players, i guess, but not elite like their price tag suggested and not players for top clubs like B. Munich, Barcelona, Atlético, etc… but for clubs like Valencia, Everton, Benfica, Sporting, they were certainly good enough.

7 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Sore of what, he destroyed one time... Wednesday showed his Jonas skills to dive lol

Jota got +3 in the begin of the year so...

So? So what? It's not the first or last that a player rise again after just a month. 78 is low for him, he should be 80 and Felix 83.

Unfortunately 90% of forwards everywhere dive when they have the opportunity, what's new? Primeira Liga futebol is crap anyway.

36 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Any chance of El Shaarawy hitting 91 in the summer review? Seems to be doing decent at Roma, based on stats alone that is. If he continues form and they get CL I think he'll rise

He was lucky to keep his 90, he doesn't deserve to rise IMO. I think he's perfectly well rated rated at 90 for now.

Em 05/02/2019 às 02:18, guille.314@hotmail.com disse:

Acredito que faltam três ou quatro anos para o Messi baixar sua classificação e 1 ou 2 anos para o Mabppe chegar a 96 ....... depende da que você está, é uma liga que você vai ser apenas um tempo que eu recomendo para Messi, no entanto, é uma liga que levará anos, é melhor MbappMbapp

the review of the Turkish league is totally out of order. What is going on?

1 hour ago, vitor_mfc said:

LOL, como vocês são? Ahahah, essa foi boa. Quem tem telhados de vidro não atira pedras, mas pronto. At least I stand by the quality of the portuguese players whatever their club, i honestly don't care, as long as their are showing their quality and end up playing good for the NT.  

At least Benfica academy players are showing some quality and promise even though the club is being terribly mismanaged, FCPorto don't really have anything noteworthy coming from their academy for a while, except Rafael Leão and Ruben Neves (i'm a Big fan of this one by the way). André Gomes e Renatos Sanches were overhyped by Benfica fans? Of course, just like Gelson Martins, João Mario and Willliam Carvalho were by Sporting supporters for example. All of them are good players, i guess, but not elite like their price tag suggested and not players for top clubs like B. Munich, Barcelona, Atlético, etc… but for clubs like Valencia, Everton, Benfica, Sporting, they were certainly good enough.

So? So what? It's not the first or last that a player rise again after just a month. 78 is low for him, he should be 80 and Felix 83.

Unfortunately 90% of forwards everywhere dive when they have the opportunity, what's new? Primeira Liga futebol is crap anyway.

I agree with most of what you say here but i do enjoy watching the Benfica, Sporting, and FC Porto games now and then (well the highlights anyways).

13 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Firmino + De Jong or Messi? 

Milenkovic or Dias? 

Bailly or Ginter

Messi 

Milenkovic

Ginter

6 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Opions please,

Rodriguez will keep his 90. Guerreiro probably hasn't played enough for a rise but should keep him 90 for now at least. Ben Davies is a good option too.

2 hours ago, Yuasa said:

No chance for sinik's rise?

I would think he has to rise! I've been expecting it, but the Turkish review is a mess at the moment. No order to it. 

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Any chance of El Shaarawy hitting 91 in the summer review? Seems to be doing decent at Roma, based on stats alone that is. If he continues form and they get CL I think he'll rise

Highly unlikely. He's missed too many games. 

53 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Thoughts on Brandt getting position change to be able to play in M(C) as well? Bosz has played him in midfield the last few games and he's been killing it. A goal and two assists now before half time.

Didn't know about this but looking up his stats he's gone down as AM(C) rather than M(C) on some stats sites so they probably won't change anything for now. Depends on soccerwiki input maybe?

Ok after considering your replies (thank you).

Just one more question here:

Who would you go with B. Davies, R.Rodriguez, R. Guerriero or A.Telles as a pure LB (balanced attacking wise and defending wise). 

I agree with most of what you say here but i do enjoy watching the Benfica, Sporting, and FC Porto games now and then (well the highlights anyways).

Too much going on off the football field for it to be enjoyable for me. It's a complete circus that masks the overall incompetence of the clubs executive structure and the lack of any real achievements. The corruption is so bad and it's so integrated in the portuguese football industry that they don't event try to hide or deny it anymore, and the argument is "your club is more corrupt than mine". I refuse to support clubs that promotes such toxic environment for its supporters. 

P.S. You corrected my Post from SCPorto to FCPorto, it was on purpose, it is suppose to mean Sporting Clube do Porto a well deserved mashup between the SCP and FCP. :D

Who would you go with B. Davies, R.Rodriguez, R. Guerriero or A.Telles as a pure LB (balanced attacking wise and defending wise). 

Definitely Rodriguez as far as SM is concerned. Looks like Telles need a move to get a rise, Guerriero is more of a winger and simply isn't getting the game time. Davies is more of a solid defender but Rodriguez sometimes plays further forward, so I'd go for him. 

1 hour ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Chilwell or shaw? I have chilwell. 

Thanks

Someone else (Tharani?) asked something similar a couple of days ago. It's a close call, but Chilwell is 88 and Shaw 89. There's a chance Chilwell can get 89 at the end of the season, but that'll be his max without a move I think. If Shaw continues to get games he could finally hit 90. So Shaw would seem like the best option for me. 

6 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Too much going on off the football field for it to be enjoyable for me. It's a complete circus that masks the overall incompetence of the clubs executive structure and the lack of any real achievements. The corruption is so bad and it's so integrated in the portuguese football industry that they don't event try to hide or deny it anymore, and the argument is "your club is more corrupt than mine". I refuse to support clubs that promotes such toxic environment for its supporters. 

P.S. You corrected my Post from SCPorto to FCPorto, it was on purpose, it is suppose to mean Sporting Clube do Porto a well deserved mashup between the SCP and FCP. :D

Good on you, and i apologize for the correction.

Well as long human greed and obesession for control exisits, corruption wont be to far behind.

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Opions please,

Ricardo is doing decent atm. You can hold on to him for a while.

Out of given options, Elvedi is more of a centre back than LB. If we leave him out, Ben Davies looks like a good shout. 

9 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Nope. He's performances are good enough to retain 90. To get +1, he has to do more. 

7 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Chilwell or shaw? I have chilwell. 

Thanks

Shaw 

6 hours ago, Kev said:

Definitely Rodriguez as far as SM is concerned. Looks like Telles need a move to get a rise, Guerriero is more of a winger and simply isn't getting the game time. Davies is more of a solid defender but Rodriguez sometimes plays further forward, so I'd go for him. 

Someone else (Tharani?) asked something similar a couple of days ago. It's a close call, but Chilwell is 88 and Shaw 89. There's a chance Chilwell can get 89 at the end of the season, but that'll be his max without a move I think. If Shaw continues to get games he could finally hit 90. So Shaw would seem like the best option for me. 

Yes you're right @Kev I asked the same question couple of days ago. Based on stats and responses here, Shaw is better than Chilwell.

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Ricardo. 

Gurriero plays a winger, so he might soon lose his LB position. Davies - I don't think he goes on attack much. More like a Full back than a Wing back. 

Continuous skipping of Telles in review shows that he needs to a move to get a rise. So, it's Ricardo Rodriguez. 

19 hours ago, Joshivic230 said:

19 hours ago, SvenMislintat said:

Messi

Dias

Bailly

19 hours ago, hesselink said:

Messi

Milenkovic

Bailly

8 hours ago, Kev said:

Messi 

Milenkovic

Ginter

Thanks for all your replies. 

I'm going with Milenkovic over Dias and Ginter over Bailly.