Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Going off this forum from now on, just doesn't interest me anymore and is more or less dead now. Been a good time here, but time to move on. My predicting times are done now, hope someone can take over what I started. Cheers all.

Sad day for the community. Unfortunately, not sure anyone can really take over your role, which is why the forum is dead in the first place. 

Thanks for everything though. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Going off this forum from now on, just doesn't interest me anymore and is more or less dead now. Been a good time here, but time to move on. My predicting times are done now, hope someone can take over what I started. Cheers all.

I'm sorry to hear that. You'll be missed, your predictions were excellent. I hope you'll come back at some stage.

Thanks for your help many times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2017 at 11:55 PM, jlammy said:

Sad day for the community. Unfortunately, not sure anyone can really take over your role, which is why the forum is dead in the first place. 

Thanks for everything though. :) 

 

20 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I'm sorry to hear that. You'll be missed, your predictions were excellent. I hope you'll come back at some stage.

Thanks for your help many times.

Cheers guys, won't have the time in a few months to do so and besides am trying to limit my time on SM. Good thing my interest in the forum has waned, not worth the effort IMO. Been dead for a long time now, while I'll hung around it's just not worth it.

13 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Se Queda

haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/08/2017 at 2:07 AM, Cvilhete said:

Se Queda

 

On 15/08/2017 at 3:37 PM, Sir Rahul said:

 

Cheers guys, won't have the time in a few months to do so and besides am trying to limit my time on SM. Good thing my interest in the forum has waned, not worth the effort IMO. Been dead for a long time now, while I'll hung around it's just not worth it.

haha

C'est La Vie :mellow:... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2017 at 2:05 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Going off this forum from now on, just doesn't interest me anymore and is more or less dead now. Been a good time here, but time to move on. My predicting times are done now, hope someone can take over what I started. Cheers all.

Sorry to see you go. Good luck in the future and hope you reconsider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MLS

Eastern Conference:

New York RB:

Robles +1 to 84

Lawrence +1 to 84

Wright-Phillips +1 to 84

Royer +1 to 84

Long +3 to 83

Davis +3 to 83

Adams +3 to 83

Parker +1 to 83

Murillo +4 to 82

Lade +2 to 80

Etienne +2 to 80

Colin -2 to 80

Valot +4 to 77

 

Atlanta:

Martinez +1 to 88

Almiron +1 to 88

Pirez +2 to 85

Gressel +2 to 84

Guzan +1 to 84

Parkhurst +1 to 84

Barco +1 to 84

Escobar +3  to 83

Larentowicz +1 to 83

McCann +2 to 82

Kratz -2 to 80

Ambrose +3 to 76

Robinson +3 to 73

Carleton +3 to 73

Bello +8 to 68

 

NYCFC:

Ring +1 to 84

Johnsen +1 to 83

Callens +1 to 83

Tajouri +1 to 83

Herrera +1 to 83

Sweat +2 to 82

Medina +2 to 82

Hountondji -1 to 82

Ibeagha +4 to 80

Wallace -2 to 80

McNamara -2 to 80

 

DC United:

Acosta +1 to 84

Asad +1 to 84

Brillant +1 to 83

Mora +4 to 82

Moreno +2 to 82

Mattocks +2 to 82

Fisher +3 to 80

Canouse +2 to 80

Segura +2 to 80

Andriuskevicius -2 to 80

Durkin +5 to 78

Robinson +1 to 76

 

Columbus:

Steffen +1 to 83- yes

Afful +1 to 83

Artur +2 to 82

Valenzuela +2 to 82

Abubakar +4 to 80

Clark -2 to 80

Hansen +3 to 78

Kempin +1 to 76

Argudo +5 to 75

 

Philadelphia:

Blake +1 to 84

Rosenberry +1 to 83

Trusty +7 to 82

Gaddis +2 to 82

Picault +2 to 82

Elliott +2 to 80

Przybylko -2 to 80

McKenzie +8 to 78

Burke +3 to 78

Epps +1 to 77

 

Montreal:

Sagna -1 to 85

Raitala +1 to 83

Piette +2 to 82

Bush +2 to 82

Mancosu -1 to 82

Lovitz +2 to 80

Diallo -2 to 80

Petrasso +1 to 78

Edwards +1 to 78

Krolicki +4 to 77

 

New England:

Farrell +1 to 83

Bunbury +1 to 83

Anibaba +2 to 82

Mlinar +2 to 82

Turner +4 to 80

Caicedo +2 to 80

Zahibo +2 to 80

Somi +2 to 80

Mancienne -2 to 80

Bye +4 to 77

 

Toronto:

Bradley -1 to 88

Osorio +1 to 83

Bono +1 to 83

Delgado +1 to 83

Morrow +1 to 83

Zavaleta +1 to 83

Auro +2 to 80

Hagglund +2 to 80

Chapman +1 to 78

Telfer +3 to 76

Fraser +3 to 73

Akinola +3 to 70

 

Chicago:

Schweinsteiger -1 to 87

Katai +1 to 84

Vincent +1 to 83

Sanchez +6 to 82

De Leeuw -2 to 82

Movsisyan -2 to 82

Bronico +8 to 78

Corrales +5 to 78

Edwards +1 to 78

Campos +9 to 76

Collier +8 to 75

Mo Adams +6 to 73

Lillard +3 to 70

 

Orlando:

Johnson +1 to 84

Dwyer +1 to 84

Sane -1 to 84

Bendik +1 to 83

El Munir +4 to 82

Tarek +2 to 82

Mueller +10 to 80

Powers -2 to 80

Colman +1 to 78

Rocha +2 to 77

Earl Edwards +2 to 75

Grinwis +2 to 70

 

Western Conference:

Sporting Kansas:

Fontas -1 to 85

Sanchez +1 to 83

Melia +1 to 83

Opara +1 to 83

Salloi +4 to 82

Shelton +2 to 80

Lindsey +5 to 75

Kuzain +5 to 73

Smith +2 to 70

Busio +2 to 70

 

Seattle:

Frei +1 to 83

C Roldan +1 to 83

Tolo +4 to 82

Shipp +2 to 82

Neagle -2 to 80

Delem +2 to 78

McCrary +4 to 77

A Roldan +5 to 75

Bwana +2 to 75

 

LAFC:

Rossi +1 to 83

Beitashour +1 to 83

Zimmerman +1 to 83

Blessing +4 to 82

Harvey +2 to 82

Miller +4 to 80

Atuesta +2 to 80

Kaye +3 to 78

Moutinho +5 to 75

Blackmon +5 to 75

 

Dallas:

Victor Ulloa +1 to 83

Aguilar -2 to 83

Gonzalez +2 to 82

Cannon +7 to 80

Colman +2 to 80

Maurer +1 to 78

Hayes +4 to 77

Reaves +2 to 70

 

Portland:

Adi -2 to 80- yes

Powell +1 to 83

Valentin +2 to 82

Olum +2 to 82

Paredes +2 to 82

Attinella +3 to 80

Cascante +2 to 80

Miller -2 to 80

Tuiloma +2 to 78

Flores +1 to 78

Ebobisse +1 to 78

 

Real Salt Lake:

Luiz -1 to 84

Savarino +1 to 83

Lennon +4 to 82

Glad +2 to 82

Onuoha -2 to 80

Beltran -2 to 80

Baird +8 to 78

Saucedo +1 to 78

Besler +4 to 77

Herrera +4 to 77

Acosta +1 to 77

Ruiz +2 to 75

 

LA Galaxy:

Ibrahimovic -1 to 90

Giovani dos Santos -1 to 87

Bingham +1 to 83

Skjelvik +1 to 83

Kitchen +1 to 83

Lletget +1 to 83

Romney +4 to 82

Steres +2 to 82

Boateng +2 to 82

Husidic -2 to 80

Jamieson +1 to 78

Hilliard-Arce +5 to 73

 

Vancouver:

Davies +1 to 83

Reyna +1 to 83

Juarez -1 to 83

Nerwinski +4 to 82

Marinovic +4 to 82

Henry +2 to 82

Teibert +1 to 82

Aja +2 to 80

Emnes -2 to 80

Levis +3 to 76

 

Houston:

Manotas +1 to 83

Elis +1 to 83

Quioto +1 to 83

Garcia +1 to 83

Willis +4 to 82

Fuenmayor +4 to 82

Martinez +2 to 82

Ceren +2 to 82

Alexander +2 to 80

Alvarez -1 to 80

Senderos -2 to 80

Garcia +3 to 76

Memo Rodriguez +5 to 75

 

Minnesota:

Bob -2 to 84

Boxall +2 to 82

Ibarra +2 to 82

Shuttleworth +2 to 82

Schuller +1 to 82

Ibson +1 to 82

Kallman +2 to 80

Warner +2 to 80

Martin +2 to 76

Maximiano +1 to 76

Manley +3 to 73

 

Colorado:

Wilson +1 to 83

Gashi -2 to 83

Price +2 to 82

Barnes -1 to 82

Wynne +5 to 80

Martinez +3 to 80

Nicholson +2 to 80

Serna +2 to 80

Ford +2 to 78

Jackson +3 to 73

Bassett +3 to 68

 

San Jose:

Kashia -1 to 86

Godoy +1 to 83

Lima +4 to 82

Cummings +2 to 82

Salinas +2 to 82

Tarbell +4 to 80

Yueill +3 to 80

Ockford +3 to 78

Felipe +2 to 77

Marcinkowski +3 to 73

Partida +2 to 70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

MLS

Toronto:

Zavaleta +4 to 82

Bono +5 to 82

Morrow +1 to 83

Altidore +1 to 86

Moor +1 to 83

Delgado +2 to 82

Beitashour +1 to 83

Edwards +5 to 78

Hagglund +2 to 80

Cheyrou -2 to 80

Hasler +2 to 82

Chapman +1 to 78

 

NYCFC:

Callens +1 to 83

Johnson +1 to 83

Ring +1 to 84

Harrison +2 to 82

Sweat +8 to 80

White +2 to 80

Herrera +2 to 80

Brillant -2 to 80

Lopez +1 to 78

Pirlo -2 to 86

Lewis +3 to 73

 

Columbus:

Steffen +4 to 80

Meram +1 to 84

Raitala +1 to 83

Artur +5 to 80

Naess +2 to 82

Crognale +10 to 77

Jimenez +2 to 80

Francis -1 to 82

Abubakar +3 to 73

Hansen +3 to 73

Sauro -2 to 80

 

Chicago:

Kappelhof +1 to 84

Meira +1 to 84

Schweinsteiger -2 to 88

Vincent +2 to 82

Lampson +3 to 80

Solignac +2 to 82

Polster +2 to 80

Alvarez -1 to 80

Conner +3 to 76

Doody +2 to 75

Mihailovic +3 to 73

 

New York RB:

Martins +1 to 84

Long +7 to 80

B. Wright-Phillips +1 to 84

Lawrence +1 to 83

Davis +4 to 82

Muyl +2 to 82

Adams +8 to 78

Royer +1 to 84

Collin -1 to 82

Murillo +2 to 77

Veron -2 to 80

Grella -2 to 80

Baah -2 to 80

Awesome. Great to see you back :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

MLS

Toronto:

Zavaleta +4 to 82

Bono +5 to 82

Morrow +1 to 83

Altidore +1 to 86

Moor +1 to 83

Delgado +2 to 82

Beitashour +1 to 83

Edwards +5 to 78

Hagglund +2 to 80

Cheyrou -2 to 80

Hasler +2 to 82

Chapman +1 to 78

 

NYCFC:

Callens +1 to 83

Johnson +1 to 83

Ring +1 to 84

Harrison +2 to 82

Sweat +8 to 80

White +2 to 80

Herrera +2 to 80

Brillant -2 to 80

Lopez +1 to 78

Pirlo -2 to 86

Lewis +3 to 73

 

Columbus:

Steffen +4 to 80

Meram +1 to 84

Raitala +1 to 83

Artur +5 to 80

Naess +2 to 82

Crognale +10 to 77

Jimenez +2 to 80

Francis -1 to 82

Abubakar +3 to 73

Hansen +3 to 73

Sauro -2 to 80

 

Chicago:

Kappelhof +1 to 84

Meira +1 to 84

Schweinsteiger -2 to 88

Vincent +2 to 82

Lampson +3 to 80

Solignac +2 to 82

Polster +2 to 80

Alvarez -1 to 80

Conner +3 to 76

Doody +2 to 75

Mihailovic +3 to 73

 

New York RB:

Martins +1 to 84

Long +7 to 80

B. Wright-Phillips +1 to 84

Lawrence +1 to 83

Davis +4 to 82

Muyl +2 to 82

Adams +8 to 78

Royer +1 to 84

Collin -1 to 82

Murillo +2 to 77

Veron -2 to 80

Grella -2 to 80

Baah -2 to 80

Good to see you back @Sir Rahul 

When do you reckon they will do the MLS review?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1000dB said:

There are two big 5 reviews, end-of-season and one in winter (around December, late November at the earliest).

There are usually 3. September/October, Winter Break so Dec/Jan, and May

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I don't know.

It was done in March - all be it very late as it was when new season kicked off. By that it should done once a year, so March 2018 IMO, but more convenient would be after the campaign is over, anytime between from late Nov to March

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, 1000dB said:

There are two big 5 reviews, end-of-season and one in winter (around December, late November at the earliest).

 

4 hours ago, -JMH- said:

There are usually 3. September/October, Winter Break so Dec/Jan, and May

It was done in March - all be it very late as it was when new season kicked off. By that it should done once a year, so March 2018 IMO, but more convenient would be after the campaign is over, anytime between from late Nov to March

Thanks guys s looking to start buying and selling soon 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys I know this will be a massive offtop, but this forum is dead AF. Do you have any competitive gameworlds that had just started? I want some challange with experienced managers and I cant find single one... (Dm me)

 

Maybe we should make a group or something that we can talk about SM etc. I am playing since 2012 and I really wish that SM worlds would have a great forum, full of managers (just like Football Manager forums...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×