• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Well mates, i don't really see it that way. If you analyse Morata's performance this season, you will see 12 games played in La Liga (5 goals, 2 assists), 5 games played in Champions League (2 goals and 1 assist), 1 game Copa del Rey (2 goals), plus 2 games in Club World Cup and 1 Uefa Super Cup. In a total combined of 934 minutes of game time.

If you compare it with Benzema, you have 11 La Liga games (4 goals, 1 assis), 6 Champions League games (4 goals, 1 assist), 2 Club World Cup (2 goals, 1 assist), and 1 Uefa Super Cup. In a total combined of 1315 minutes.

In my opinion is a totally deserved +1. SM maybe won't do it, maybe will, but for me, is totally deserved.

And Rahul, sorry about the sarcasm...had a bad day when i wrote that answer lol :)

1 hour ago, fredbelsilva said:

Well mates, i don't really see it that way. If you analyse Morata's performance this season, you will see 12 games played in La Liga (5 goals, 2 assists), 5 games played in Champions League (2 goals and 1 assist), 1 game Copa del Rey (2 goals), plus 2 games in Club World Cup and 1 Uefa Super Cup. In a total combined of 934 minutes of game time.

If you compare it with Benzema, you have 11 La Liga games (4 goals, 1 assis), 6 Champions League games (4 goals, 1 assist), 2 Club World Cup (2 goals, 1 assist), and 1 Uefa Super Cup. In a total combined of 1315 minutes.

In my opinion is a totally deserved +1. SM maybe won't do it, maybe will, but for me, is totally deserved.

And Rahul, sorry about the sarcasm...had a bad day when i wrote that answer lol :)

Really is a good point, Benzame plays few games too. But plays 8 of 12 at the La Liga and Morata only 6. For example Marcelo, Cristinao, Kovacic, etc plays 11. I think that is a very good player, maybe in the future 94/95, but at this moment is not in the First Team regularly. At end of the La Liga must rise.

10 hours ago, fredbelsilva said:

Justification is fair enough. Let's see.

No prob mate :) 

2 hours ago, FunkmasterFlex said:

Got 10 million to spend on a couple of players guys. I want ones who are going to be reviewed soon and around the 86/87 area. Freed up some cash by selling lemina! Any suggestions?

If you mean players that will rise to 86/87, then Spain is about to be reviewed and Oyarzabal and Jose for Sociedad look two of the best signings. There are also plenty in Portugal with Guedes, Silva, Semedo, Martins etc. 

If you mean players who are already 86/87, then loads of Spanish guys like Cancelo, Correa, Sansone etc. are likely to get a +1. Rahul's thread supplies a full list.

1 minute ago, Ângelo Andrade said:

YEESSS! I was building a team, that now I can fight for the title... if the world close i would shoot myself  ahah
tnks Kev, you were really helpful

Hopefully they get it fixed soon. It can take 2 or 3 days for them to reply sometimes, but another GW I'm in was to be frozen between seasons for a couple of weeks with no updates. It's running fine now.

Could you give your opinion and rating changes for the following please. Jonathan Dos Santos, Rodrigo(Valencia), Illarramendi, Diego Reyes, Belhanda, Tosun, Balanta (Basel), Jorgensen(Feyenoord), Eyserric (Nice), Promes, Bertrand, Acheampong, Stanciu Ghezzal, and Intima(Arouca) 

big list I know. Thanks in advance. 

7 hours ago, Nickw said:

Could you give your opinion and rating changes for the following please. Jonathan Dos Santos, Rodrigo(Valencia), Illarramendi, Diego Reyes, Belhanda, Tosun, Balanta (Basel), Jorgensen(Feyenoord), Eyserric (Nice), Promes, Bertrand, Acheampong, Stanciu Ghezzal, and Intima(Arouca) 

big list I know. Thanks in advance. 

Hmm

Dos Santos, Rodrigo, Illaramendi, Promes stay

Reyes 50/50 +1 to 88

Belhanda, Tosun, Balanta, Eyserric, Bertrand, Ghezzal review already done 

Jorgensen +2 to 87

Acheampong 50/50 +1 to 88

Stanciu +1 to 87

Intima stay

6 hours ago, zJoaoPedro said:

Milner 91 probably?

Good chance