Rahul W's rating predictions

6 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Del prato at Atalanta, been on loan all season at a poor serie B team, played 30 times 2400 minutes , will he get anything in the end of season review ?

Maybe rise to 80 looking at Livorno‚Äôs team on SM ūüėä

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Kounde or Hermoso? Considering Kounde will get +1. 

Hermoso, he’s got a chance of a +1 to 90.

8 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

I play 4-3-3B and i am the best Team

My attack Players are osimhen, immobile and muniain

What is the best option:

- To attack by both bands

- or in the center

Through the centre.

Your best player is Immobile rating wise.

23 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Looking at my squad below, I want to sign Fabinho. Which player should I sell to bring him in? (Has to be at least £14m in value). Oh and I play 4-2-3-1. Appreciate any help :)

Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 22.45.24.png

You should consider making your defence younger. Pique and Hummels ain't going to keep their ratings for long.

22 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Akanji, Joe Gómez, lindelof, soyuncu, ginter

Who will get 91?

Gomez / Soyuncu / Akanji.

Gomez is starting CB only because Matip was injured. But of course, because Liverpool won the league by big margin so they are the greatest and every player should get a rating raise according to the logic these days. #justsaying

11 hours ago, k.t said:

Which of the following do you guys think has the higher potential could do with selling 1/2 of them.

Havertz, Fernandes, Ziyech, Mount, Odegaard or Almada

Havertz >> Fermandez >>> Ziyech >>>>> Odegaard >>> Mount

7 hours ago, Fabino said:

I have 28 players : 

becker 95 nubel 88

carvajal 92 walker 92 r.pereira 91 emerson 86

robertson 93 sandro 92 davies 88

hummels 93 gimenez 92 lenglet 92 devrij 91 e.alvarez 86 bastoni 85

kroos 95 verratti 94 henderson 92 Arthur 92 tonali 87

A.traore 88 sarabia 91 eriksen 94 son 93 aubameyang 94 Icardi 93 milik 90

I would like to reduce my workforce to 21 players..who to sell?

I think sell sarabia Walker sandro hummels nubel 

Sell Nubel, Walker, Sandro, Hummels, Sarabia, Alvarez, Aubemeyang.

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Choose your order:

Ndombele

Bruno Fernandes

Goretzka

Milinkovic Savic

Fernandes >>> Goretzka > Ndombele >>> MS

Nice to see Liverpool get thrashed 4-0! ūüėÜ

Man City are 20 points behind Liverpool but still have a better goal difference ūüėā

If City had a better defence I can’t help but feel that the title race would be a lot closer.

All ifs and buts though ūüôā

2 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

You should consider making your defence younger. Pique and Hummels ain't going to keep their ratings for long.

Agreed, I have Kimmich and Sule. And Stones (for now lol).

Zagadou I'm hoping will rise in the years to come.

I have a couple in the youth squad Salisu and Nehuen Perez hopefully they can become solid back-ups in the future.

I'm looking at Guillamon, Le Normand and Joe Rodon as possible signings that's all I could probably do atm.

Hi, this is my team so far. 4-2-3-1B

GK - Leno, Vandevoordt, Winterbottom

LB - A. Davies, Milner, Kolarov

RB - TAA, Dani Alves

CB - Marquinhos, Gimenez, J. Gomez, Hilton

MC - Thiago, Henderson, Rodri, Vidal

AM(RLC) - Hazard, Salah, Cazorla, Eriksen

ST - Mbappe, Aspas

I will swap Leno for Szceszney soon. I am also going to bring in Pavard and thus selling Gimenez. With the Gimenez money, should i be looking to buy Havertz/Gnabry or Haaland + another player to strengthen my team? If the latter, which player do you think is suitable to get with Haaland? Besides that what positions can be improved? 

Winterbottom, Hilton, Cazorla, Aspas and Vidal are all planned to be sold or used for swaps. 

6 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who to buy for cash and why?
Martial, Saint-Maximin, Guedes, T.Hazard.

Martial + T.Hazard should both rise +1.

Saint-Maximin is the GOAT!

No in all seriousness he’s the little bit of stardust we have needed this season and I can see him at a top club in Europe in a year or 2.

Probably wouldn’t buy Guedes, nothing stands out.

5 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

It's not appeal ever more,just connection to past posts.Today I got 12th player injured in the season.Still fighting fot the title!

I have had this problem recently with one of my teams.

Haven't got enough players to fill the bench.

5 hours ago, sharkdan said:

10k risers? 

The good old days ūüôā

4 hours ago, Arun said:

Have only 70 mil, which 2 should I buy? And should I sell Ndombele from this squad to Bruno or the third player from the list below?image.png.5785f0b12790c46a84facc78fc28efeb.png

I would buy Sancho + Pogba and sell Ndombele for the Bruno Fernandes.

4 hours ago, daproz said:

RB - TAA, Dani Alves

ST - Mbappe, Aspas

I will swap Leno for Szceszney soon. I am also going to bring in Pavard and thus selling Gimenez. With the Gimenez money, should i be looking to buy Havertz/Gnabry or Haaland + another player to strengthen my team? If the latter, which player do you think is suitable to get with Haaland? Besides that what positions can be improved? 

Winterbottom, Hilton, Cazorla, Aspas and Vidal are all planned to be sold or used for swaps. 

I would personally get Havertz/Gnabry, your wingers are ageing with all of them being 28+. Mbappe will see you through another 10 years so you don’t need to strengthen up front.

I would maybe try buying a young midfielder, like Camavinga, Tonali, Valverde, Bentancur someone who will be 90+ in years to come.

Henderson and Vidal are both 30+ so that would leave you with Thiago (29) and Rodri (24) Vidal has already started declining and so too Henderson in a couple of years.

If you have the funds I would also look into buying a 70+ rated youngster up front, just for when Aspas starts to decline.

Zirkzee, Adeyemi, Kaio Jorge, Fati, Isak, Boadu etc. You could also do a similar thing in the full back areas.

14 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Another list for you guys... same applies in terms of none near 1st team but might be good prospects idk. Sorry if it’s a bit long

Owen Wijndal

Cardoso Tete

Ugurcan Cakir

Grady Diangana

Max Clark sell

Colin Dagba

Abdulkadir Om√ľr

Carlos Vinicius 

Harry Wilson 

Jean Todibo 

Axel Disasi 

Ruben Vargas

Matheus Henrique 

Filho Paulinho 

Josh Sargent

Victor Mollejo 

Carles Perez 

Josh Maja

Long list haha, Kieran got it covered though

13 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

I feel a bit dim here but what is going on with all these signings? I thought the transfer windows were pushed back or are they just irrelevant now? 

Transfer windows are just for player registration 

11 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Choose your order:

Ndombele

Bruno Fernandes

Goretzka

Milinkovic Savic

Bruno, SMS, Goretzka, Ndombele

10 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Del prato at Atalanta, been on loan all season at a poor serie B team, played 30 times 2400 minutes , will he get anything in the end of season review ?

80 possibly 

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Kounde or Hermoso? Considering Kounde will get +1. 

Hermoso should also get +1 so him

9 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I play 4-3-3B and i am the best Team

My attack Players are osimhen, immobile and muniain

What is the best option:

- To attack by both bands

- or in the center

not sure sorry

8 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who to buy for cash and why?
Martial, Saint-Maximin, Guedes, T.Hazard.

Martial should get 91 and is the best of the lot, for me

6 hours ago, Arun said:

Have only 70 mil, which 2 should I buy? And should I sell Ndombele from this squad to Bruno or the third player from the list below?image.png.5785f0b12790c46a84facc78fc28efeb.png

Sancho and Pogba, and then sell Ndombele for Bruno

5 hours ago, daproz said:

RB - TAA, Dani Alves

ST - Mbappe, Aspas

I'd get Havertz

Could improve at CB potentially

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

Okay so they started with Vasco da Gama do you guys think they forgot Jose Marquinhos of Atletico Minerio?

Look like they have forgotten him, Talles Magno has been ignored too unless he gets reviewed tomorrow ūüėü

13 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Will any players from Leverkusen rise for sure?

Moussa Diaby - 86 -> 87

Edmond Tapsoba - 82 -> 85

Filho Paulinho - 83 -> 84

These should rise for sure, then others players who could potentially rise are Amiri, Havertz (Europa league win) Sinkgraven, Volland (finally?) and Wendell.

Don’t think Leverkusen failing to finish in the top 4 will help these ratings though.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I currently have 5 players injured in my team

What's really annoying about SM now is that it seems like so many more players will be getting injured. I like building teams and having backups, but when there are multiple critical players out for weeks, it makes it difficult to keep managing in a competitive game world. And the concerns. When you have good quality players lined up to replace important players that would inevitably get injured, they also seem to develop concerns faster than I recall years ago.

4 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

What's really annoying about SM now is that it seems like so many more players will be getting injured. I like building teams and having backups, but when there are multiple critical players out for weeks, it makes it difficult to keep managing in a competitive game world. And the concerns. When you have good quality players lined up to replace important players that would inevitably get injured, they also seem to develop concerns faster than I recall years ago.

I always have 1 decent back up for every position on the pitch (except GK) this is usually enough as "the magic of the cup" rule usually means most of my big teams are knocked out on penalties or 1-0 to the only shot on target from a 82 rated 38 yr old CF who "tricked/beat my 89/90 rated back four. This year I am in a semi final, so am screwed and cos its a CGW I have had to "bulk up" with mature 89 rated players to fill gaps! Oh the joys of being a manager!

Bernardo Silva or Sane? Sane now moving to Bayern could see him starting regularly and hopefully no prolonged injuries, but he could still have some competition as a winger at Bayern. Sane is younger than B. Silva too, and it's Bayern, if he plays regularly and they win a trophy next season, he could rise.

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

Okay so they started with Vasco da Gama do you guys think they forgot Jose Marquinhos of Atletico Minerio?

possibly yeah

42 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Will any players from Leverkusen rise for sure?

Diaby, Tapsoba and Wirtz

18 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Could always stack up the reserves with older players, but of course it depends what team you're at

7 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Bernardo Silva or Sane? Sane now moving to Bayern could see him starting regularly and hopefully no prolonged injuries, but he could still have some competition as a winger at Bayern. Sane is younger than B. Silva too, and it's Bayern, if he plays regularly and they win a trophy next season, he could rise.

Sane is surely coming in as a starter, so I'd go for him. Plenty of minutes available next season as Perisic and Coutinho aren't gonna stay.

36 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Look like they have forgotten him, Talles Magno has been ignored too unless he gets reviewed tomorrow ūüėü

Moussa Diaby - 86 -> 87

Edmond Tapsoba - 82 -> 85

Filho Paulinho - 83 -> 84

These should rise for sure, then others players who could potentially rise are Amiri, Havertz (Europa league win) Sinkgraven, Volland (finally?) and Wendell.

Don’t think Leverkusen failing to finish in the top 4 will help these ratings though.

Talles Magno didn't actually deserve to rise, based on the minutes he played. I predicted him a +2 due to the hype around him, but apparently they didn't fall for it this time (unless they do it tomorrow).

@zerocool1 Marquinhos, instead, sure deserved it, but it looks like they ignored Atletico Mineiro (as well as a couple of promoted teams).

This is the beauty of SM reviews :)