Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Martial + T.Hazard should both rise +1.

Saint-Maximin is the GOAT!

No in all seriousness he’s the little bit of stardust we have needed this season and I can see him at a top club in Europe in a year or 2.

Probably wouldn’t buy Guedes, nothing stands out.

I'm also a Toon fan! And yes Saint-Maximin looks an incredible player. We'll do very well to keep hold of him.

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Hello pals, another batch of Brazilian predictions. For the main sides in the league, besides the sub-24 I usually focus on, I included some 89+ rated players as well, who I think might somehow decrease their rating. The next prediction will be the last one, with the top teams for Brazil, then I will post a recap.

São Paulo:

Dani Alves    91 to 89   -2
Pato    89 to 88   -1
Juanfran    89 to 88   -1
Antony    85 to 86   +1
Igor Gomes    80 to 83   +3
Igor Vinicius    82 to 83   +1
Gabriel Sara    70 to 73   +3

Athletico Paranaense:

Léo Pereira    84 to 86   +2   (moved to Flamengo)
Thonny Anderson    80 to 82   +2
Erick    76 to 80   +4   (moved to Bragantino)
Vitinho    76 to 80   +4
Lucas Halter    75 to 80   +5
Vinicius Abner    76 to 78   +2
Khellven    70 to 76   +6
Bissoli    70 to 75   +5

Grêmio:

Matheus Henrique    83 to 85   +2
Pepé    82 to 83   +1
Juninho Capixaba    82 to 83   +1
Tonhão Rodrigues    76 to 78   +2
Darlan Mendes    75 to 78   +3
Machado Patrick    73 to 76   +3

2 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Should I give Minamino + Cantwell + 4 million for Martial? (at an unmanaged team for 16 million)

I'm a Man Utd fan, but I think Martial is due a rise. He's a starter, and Minamino right now is a bench player, and isn't starting ahead of Salah or Mané. Cantwell is still at Norwich and I don't see significant rises unless he moves to a bigger club or has amazing performances in the upcoming season. Martial for me.

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would maybe try buying a young midfielder, like Camavinga, Tonali, Valverde, Bentancur someone who will be 90+ in years to come.

Zirkzee, Adeyemi, Kaio Jorge, Fati, Isak, Boadu etc. You could also do a similar thing in the full back areas.

How would you rank the midfielders and forwards above?

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Talles Magno didn't actually deserve to rise, based on the minutes he played. I predicted him a +2 due to the hype around him, but apparently they didn't fall for it this time (unless they do it tomorrow).

@zerocool1 Marquinhos, instead, sure deserved it, but it looks like they ignored Atletico Mineiro (as well as a couple of promoted teams).

This is the beauty of SM reviews :)

Surely they'll cover Marquinhos and rise him from 70.... right? 😬

I vaguely remember them missing out most Norwich players a few English reviews ago, but they went back and reviewed them. If SM forgets a team, they're normally good at making up for it. Hopefully the same happens here too. 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Niels Nkounkou, not on database, just signed for Everton. One to look out for.

Looks like he’s joining up with the u23’s which surprises me because I’ve just been reading that Juventus we’re interested.

I thought he must be given first team assurances, maybe rotate with Digne but it doesn’t look that way.

Maybe Juventus weren’t that bothered in the end or the attractions of potentially playing in the EPL is the reason he moved to Goodison.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Talles Magno didn't actually deserve to rise, based on the minutes he played. I predicted him a +2 due to the hype around him, but apparently they didn't fall for it this time (unless they do it tomorrow).

@zerocool1 Marquinhos, instead, sure deserved it, but it looks like they ignored Atletico Mineiro (as well as a couple of promoted teams).

This is the beauty of SM reviews :)

Oh right,

I based my comment off your predictions, I know nothing about rating changes in Brazil seems a little confusing with the different tournaments 😂

I’m just waiting for SM to hopefully add Matheus Nascimento and Arthur Wenderroscky 🤩 

Thats the only thing I want out of this review.

1 hour ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Should I give Minamino + Cantwell + 4 million for Martial? (at an unmanaged team for 16 million)

Probably Martial, Minamino has been a bit of a flop and Cantwell will rise but is on the verge of going down with Norwich.

Martial should also rise to 91.

44 minutes ago, daproz said:

How would you rank the midfielders and forwards above?

Tough, Camavinga, Valverde, Tonali, Bentancur (in terms of potential)

Fati, Adeyemi, Kaio Jorge, Isak, Boadu/Zirkzee.

5 minutes ago, Fadi7 said:

Courtois +1?

No should stay at 93.

If Real Madrid win La Liga and UCL then he may have a chance.

17 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Choose your order:

Ndombele

Bruno Fernandes

Goretzka

Milinkovic Savic

Bruno Fernandes, Goretzka, Milinkovic-Savic, Ndombele (Way, way below Expectations at Spurs)

15 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I play 4-3-3B and i am the best Team

My attack Players are osimhen, immobile and muniain

What is the best option:

- To attack by both bands

- or in the center

Always play to the strengths in your team JOE.

Extreme Example if u had 4 great forwards with say Messi on 1 wing and Ronaldo on the other, and ONLY good elsewhere in your formation then you would play 4-2-4 VERY ATTACKING Down Both Flanks! Obviously this is an extreme example. Try adding up your average skill ratings seperately for defense, midfield and attack. IF you found Defence is your best average skill rating then depending on whether there is sufficient difference you could play Very Defensive counter attack etc etc. Get the idea? Simple really...

14 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who to buy for cash and why?
Martial, Saint-Maximin, Guedes, T.Hazard.

Martial rising +1 others have potential but for NOW definitely Martial who at the moment is playing much better in a team also improving rapidly and full of confidence.

12 hours ago, sharkdan said:

10k risers? 

Yes the good old days when most young 70 rated players were added and only valued at 10k. You could buy just b4 they were reviewed and they would rise and increase by many multiples! Does anybody remember the highest increase we got? 1Million? 2Million? Can't remember myself but it was great and went on for many, many years b4 SM woke up and raised valuations to 100k plus.

4 hours ago, The Finisher said:

What's really annoying about SM now is that it seems like so many more players will be getting injured. I like building teams and having backups, but when there are multiple critical players out for weeks, it makes it difficult to keep managing in a competitive game world. And the concerns. When you have good quality players lined up to replace important players that would inevitably get injured, they also seem to develop concerns faster than I recall years ago.

Yes it is really annoying Finisher I agree BUT over time u will see it happen to your opponents and accept all managers should be tested like this BUT NOT TOO OFTEN! 🥵

3 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Short term yes, Long Term probably yes again even tho both have potential so has Martial.

Congratulations to Sir Rahul on the occasion of his 1,000th birthday. What? ... Well that's what I was told, something about he's gone on and on for a long time, nattering on about this player and that player and how they will improve and some won't. Stuff and nonsense if you ask me. What?? he's only a young Lad a lot younger than me and knows a lot more than I do. So they gave him a knighthood.... Oh erh sorry about that then, perhaps he has done something really good after all.

I Better quickly erase this, so he doesn't see it then. What will they do next I wonder give him a Prince of Wales or something?? ....  Ooops delete button doesn't work... Gulp, HELP!!! 🤢😱😖😩...😁

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello pals, another batch of Brazilian predictions. For the main sides in the league, besides the sub-24 I usually focus on, I included some 89+ rated players as well, who I think might somehow decrease their rating. The next prediction will be the last one, with the top teams for Brazil, then I will post a recap.

São Paulo:

Dani Alves    91 to 89   -2
Pato    89 to 88   -1
Juanfran    89 to 88   -1
Antony    85 to 86   +1
Igor Gomes    80 to 83   +3
Igor Vinicius    82 to 83   +1
Gabriel Sara    70 to 73   +3

Athletico Paranaense:

Léo Pereira    84 to 86   +2   (moved to Flamengo)
Thonny Anderson    80 to 82   +2
Erick    76 to 80   +4   (moved to Bragantino)
Vitinho    76 to 80   +4
Lucas Halter    75 to 80   +5
Vinicius Abner    76 to 78   +2
Khellven    70 to 76   +6
Bissoli    70 to 75   +5

Grêmio:

Matheus Henrique    83 to 85   +2
Pepé    82 to 83   +1
Juninho Capixaba    82 to 83   +1
Tonhão Rodrigues    76 to 78   +2
Darlan Mendes    75 to 78   +3
Machado Patrick    73 to 76   +3

Nice one!

With this in mind, should I swap my Romain Saiss for Léo Pereira?

Saiss should probably get a +1 to 87 at least surely. But Perreira is a lot younger.

1 hour ago, Fadi7 said:

Courtois +1?

Should stay

2 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Martial

23 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Congrats on the thread Rahul 👍

thanks mate 

17 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Congratulations to Sir Rahul on the occasion of his 1,000th birthday. What? ... Well that's what I was told, something about he's gone on and on for a long time, nattering on about this player and that player and how they will improve and some won't. Stuff and nonsense if you ask me. What?? he's only a young Lad a lot younger than me and knows a lot more than I do. So they gave him a knighthood.... Oh erh sorry about that then, perhaps he has done something really good after all.

I Better quickly erase this, so he doesn't see it then. What will they do next I wonder give him a Prince of Wales or something?? ....  Ooops delete button doesn't work... Gulp, HELP!!! 🤢😱😖😩...😁

:D thanks mate

2 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Hi, i am lookning for very cheap player over 85 that are going to have a rise. I know it is difficult but some old players can have one such as Basham. 

I'd have to check, Basham is a big one

Just now, SM Geezer said:

List of 89 rated CBs likely to turn 90 this review run?

Hermoso is one, Diego Carlos too

15 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Nice one!

Saiss should probably get a +1 to 87 at least surely. But Perreira is a lot younger.

Saiss deserves 87, maybe even 88. Depends what you need.

21 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Nice one!

Hi Gav,

as a wrote in some previous post, predictions for players who moved to a different team are risky, because you never know for which team they will be reviewed. However, in the case of Leo Pereira, it should happen, because he moved to Flamengo, which is in the same league (and won it). For the same reason, he could even get more than 86, but maybe not right now.

About Saiss, he got quite a decent playing time, he should definitely rise. If with that 87 he would be a starter for your team, I'd keep him.

4 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Hi, i am lookning for very cheap player over 85 that are going to have a rise. I know it is difficult but some old players can have one such as Basham. 

I guess it depends on your budget.

These players should rise:

Adrian (Liverpool) Saiss (Wolves) Rodriguez (Burnley) Veloso (Hellas Verona) Claudio Bravo (Man City)

Hey fellas, seeing as this is the most active thread, I figured I'd ask this here. There's been quite a lot of blatant cheating (a manager using dual accounts in the same gameworld to take over newly vacated teams with good players and sell those players to their primary club) in some of the game-worlds I'm part of, which is unfortunate.

However, other 'honest' managers are making it harder to root those blatant cheats out in the long term by putting in bids for players in the hope of weaseling their own favorable deals in the short-term. What's your take on that all? Personally, I don't mean to tell others how to play the game, everyone's free to do as they wish, but I do think that it's almost as bad as the original person doing the cheating, because it just covers up the original dodgy deals by the cheater. Others have argued that they're justified in doing so because of squad stockpiling by some squads, etc. Interested to hear your thoughts, cheers! 

17 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I guess it depends on your budget.

These players should rise:

Adrian (Liverpool) Saiss (Wolves) Rodriguez (Burnley) Veloso (Hellas Verona) Claudio Bravo (Man City)

Under 4-5 M are all good name for me

31 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi Gav,

as a wrote in some previous post, predictions for players who moved to a different team are risky, because you never know for which team they will be reviewed. However, in the case of Leo Pereira, it should happen, because he moved to Flamengo, which is in the same league (and won it). For the same reason, he could even get more than 86, but maybe not right now.

About Saiss, he got quite a decent playing time, he should definitely rise. If with that 87 he would be a starter for your team, I'd keep him.

34 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Saiss deserves 87, maybe even 88. Depends what you need.

Thanks guys, both would be starters for me. (It's a very CGW where you'd be lucky to find 83s at unmanaged).

Saiss is my highest rated player as my only 86. But Leo would still start at 84.

Does this help sway one way or the other?

2 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Under 4-5 M are all good name for me

Just having a quick look at my squads, over-22 players, less than 5M:

Castrovilli, Longstaff, Acerbi, Podence (?), Paciência (?), Boga, Amrabat, Blanco, Onguene, Guevara, Grant, Grimes, Bakaev, Weissman

5 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Thanks guys, both would be starters for me. (It's a very CGW where you'd be lucky to find 83s at unmanaged).

Saiss is my highest rated player as my only 86. But Leo would still start at 84.

Does this help sway one way or the other?

Considering what you wrote, Saiss is an absolute keep. Try to sell someone else for Leo, and have the best couple of CBs in the GW ;)