Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Bernardo Silva or Sane? Sane now moving to Bayern could see him starting regularly and hopefully no prolonged injuries, but he could still have some competition as a winger at Bayern. Sane is younger than B. Silva too, and it's Bayern, if he plays regularly and they win a trophy next season, he could rise.

Both are really good options,

Bernardo Silva will probably see more game time once David Silva moves to Qatar and Sane will probably be first team at Bayern rotating with Coman or Gnabry.

I think Sane will find it easier to rise in the future.

53 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

List of 89 rated CBs likely to turn 90 this review run?

Leander Dendoncker, Mario Hermoso, Yerry Mina, Gianluca Mancini.

23 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Under 4-5 M are all good name for me

Right let’s see,

Candreva (Inter) Acerbi (Lazio) Joaquin (Betis) Egan (Sheffield United) Ighalo (Man United) Caballero (Chelsea) all late 20’s early 30’s apart from Joaquin and Willy

@gAv Gav

I would go for Saiss out of the 2, looks like another season in Europe and they still have a shot at UCL qualification.

He may well get 88 and it would be well deserved.

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Both are really good options,

Bernardo Silva will probably see more game time once David Silva moves to Qatar and Sane will probably be first team at Bayern rotating with Coman or Gnabry.

I think Sane will find it easier to rise in the future.

Leander Dendoncker, Mario Hermoso, Yerry Mina, Gianluca Mancini.

Right let’s see,

Candreva (Inter) Acerbi (Lazio) Joaquin (Betis) Egan (Sheffield United) Ighalo (Man United) Caballero (Chelsea) all late 20’s early 30’s apart from Joaquin and Willy

@gAv Gav

I would go for Saiss out of the 2, looks like another season in Europe and they still have a shot at UCL qualification.

He may well get 88 and it would be well deserved.

Still don't know how I got Saiss tbh. Was offered him in a straight swap for my Liam Cooper. Thought it was too good I must be missing something!

More (Completed) updates for upcoming Germany Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

pred-Monch-Baye-Colog1.png

Just noticed Zakaria rating is from last review. He is 90 rated and prediction should be No Rise, Sorry.

As usual Careful of RED BOXES particularly the +3 of Alphonso Davies. Find it hard to believe myself but am intrigued to see if it's possible. We'll soon know...

Shouldn't be too long now B4 SM do the German review surely? More to Come. Hope of interest? Cheers Socca 😀

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I guess it depends on your budget.

These players should rise:

Adrian (Liverpool) Saiss (Wolves) Rodriguez (Burnley) Veloso (Hellas Verona) Claudio Bravo (Man City)

I doubt Bravo will rise, as he's 37, already 87 rated for a back-up and leaving City this summer

Veloso yes, Adrian maybe, Rodriguez could but didn't realise he dropped in Jan.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

I doubt Bravo will rise, as he's 37, already 87 rated for a back-up and leaving City this summer

Veloso yes, Adrian maybe, Rodriguez could but didn't realise he dropped in Jan.

Bravo - Fair point, but he has featured enough for City. Age will probably damage his chance of a rise like you say.

Veloso - Yes. Cheers 😊

Adrian - Played 11 times for a dominant Liverpool team, I think his recent bad performances might mean that he stays but game time alone would warrant a rise

Rodriguez - Started a lot more games since January, he might stay but I think he deserves to rise. He’s played more than Barnes but yet he’s currently at 87, Burnley’s cap.

EDIT: You have Bravo down as a +1 

13 hours ago, daproz said:

Hi, this is my team so far. 4-2-3-1B

GK - Leno, Vandevoordt, Winterbottom

LB - A. Davies, Milner, Kolarov

RB - TAA, Dani Alves

CB - Marquinhos, Gimenez, J. Gomez, Hilton

MC - Thiago, Henderson, Rodri, Vidal

AM(RLC) - Hazard, Salah, Cazorla, Eriksen

ST - Mbappe, Aspas

I will swap Leno for Szceszney soon. I am also going to bring in Pavard and thus selling Gimenez. With the Gimenez money, should i be looking to buy Havertz/Gnabry or Haaland + another player to strengthen my team? If the latter, which player do you think is suitable to get with Haaland? Besides that what positions can be improved? 

Winterbottom, Hilton, Cazorla, Aspas and Vidal are all planned to be sold or used for swaps. 

I'd get Haaland and Valverde or Bentancur for midfield. You could then sell Aspas and Vidal.

19 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who to buy for cash and why?
Martial, Saint-Maximin, Guedes, T.Hazard.

Martial >>> Saint-Maximin > Hazard >>> Guedes

17 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Agreed, I have Kimmich and Sule. And Stones (for now lol).

Zagadou I'm hoping will rise in the years to come.

I have a couple in the youth squad Salisu and Nehuen Perez hopefully they can become solid back-ups in the future.

I'm looking at Guillamon, Le Normand and Joe Rodon as possible signings that's all I could probably do atm.

Kimmich isn't really a CB. He has been playing more at CDM / CM for Bayern so he may re-position to RB / DM / CM. IMO, your CB looks a bit weak and will get weaker.

16 hours ago, Arun said:

Have only 70 mil, which 2 should I buy? And should I sell Ndombele from this squad to Bruno or the third player from the list below?image.png.5785f0b12790c46a84facc78fc28efeb.png

Sancho >>> Pogba >>> Ziyech. Also get Bruno Fernandes. Sell Ndombele as Mourinho can't coach him (or anyone these days).

16 hours ago, daproz said:

Hi, this is my team so far. 4-2-3-1B

GK - Leno, Vandevoordt, Winterbottom

LB - A. Davies, Milner, Kolarov

RB - TAA, Dani Alves

CB - Marquinhos, Gimenez, J. Gomez, Hilton

MC - Thiago, Henderson, Rodri, Vidal

AM(RLC) - Hazard, Salah, Cazorla, Eriksen

ST - Mbappe, Aspas

I will swap Leno for Szceszney soon. I am also going to bring in Pavard and thus selling Gimenez. With the Gimenez money, should i be looking to buy Havertz/Gnabry or Haaland + another player to strengthen my team? If the latter, which player do you think is suitable to get with Haaland? Besides that what positions can be improved? 

Winterbottom, Hilton, Cazorla, Aspas and Vidal are all planned to be sold or used for swaps. 

Your LB, CB and AM positions all could do with some strengthening. LB needs to get younger and get a better starter than Miler + Kolarov. CB & AM positions could do with more depth. You could play Pavard as back up to TAA and sell Dani Alves instead. But I guess you need the funds for reinvestment? Sell Vidal for someone younger too. Could go for highly rated youngers at 88+ rating instead. Would suggest the same for your ST position. Haaland is a good option which makes Aspas dispensable.

8 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Bernardo Silva or Sane? Sane now moving to Bayern could see him starting regularly and hopefully no prolonged injuries, but he could still have some competition as a winger at Bayern. Sane is younger than B. Silva too, and it's Bayern, if he plays regularly and they win a trophy next season, he could rise.

I think Silva has been more consistent at City. With David Silva and Sane leaving, Pepp has proclaimed he will not sign any replacement so playing time for Bernando should be better.

While most people rate Sane highly, I feel he is quite injury prone and perceived as not having that something (I'll call it winner's mentality?) which makes his position for German NT more uncertain than it should be. IMO, his ceiling is 93 but hey, I hope I'm wrong.

8 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Should I give Minamino + Cantwell + 4 million for Martial? (at an unmanaged team for 16 million)

Yes.

3 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Valverde or neves + demiral

I actually like Neves better. Personal opinion. Follow at your own peril.

5 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Valverde

4 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Guys would you swap Djibril Sidibe and Jonathan David for Ferland Mendy?

Jonathan David will be a star and I don’t think it will be long till he moves to a big club.

Sidibe should keep his rating in the next review and he can probably be used in a deal at a later date.

Ferland Mendy is Madrid’s long term LB but while Marcelo is there he will struggle to make that spot his own, Zidane likes rotating the pair.

Mendy (1444 minutes) Marcelo (1209 minutes) 

So for me I would go for the duo.

7 minutes ago, Leszek Kolano said:

This year as in 2020, that is after the last Spanish review. 

He hasn’t had a rise since July 2019 he got missed in the last review IMO.

Over 1000 minutes for a player in one of the top teams in Europe, still in UCL.

He definitely warrants a rise in August, I think there’s still 5 games to go that doesn’t include UCL.

12 minutes ago, Leszek Kolano said:

Or you can say if he didn't rise in August he sure as hell won't rise now. He's injured, not even on the bench today. 

Presnel Kimpembe (1224 minutes) didn’t get a rise in December 2019, but then rose from 90 -> 91 in May when Ligue 1 finished.

Mario Hermoso (1163 minutes) rated lower at 89 didn’t rise in December but IMO could rise in August.

That is pretty much following the same path as Kimpembe if you ask me.

Tbh I didn’t know he had just been injured so that could effect his rating but SM works in mysterious ways.

No doubt he deserves a rise.

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

More (Completed) updates for upcoming Germany Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

pred-Monch-Baye-Colog1.png

Just noticed Zakaria rating is from last review. He is 90 rated and prediction should be No Rise, Sorry.

As usual Careful of RED BOXES particularly the +3 of Alphonso Davies. Find it hard to believe myself but am intrigued to see if it's possible. We'll soon know...

Shouldn't be too long now B4 SM do the German review surely? More to Come. Hope of interest? Cheers Socca 😀

I really hope your right about Lewandowski, Muller, Kimmich and especially Davies. I’d say they all deserve it except maybe Kimmich ok at 94. Fingers crossed tho 🤞🏻

On 7/1/2020 at 11:41 PM, Arun said:

Does Romagnoli have any chance to increase?? Is he a good buy?

Unfortunately not. Although he's quite stable at his current 91 (I'd hate to think where we'd be without him and Dolla💵rumma).

I reckon he's a great buy as he can still slot in at LB to, it's gone unnoticed🤐that he's not played at LB (for like, in forever). I believe If he was playing in a top 3 club, by now he'd already be hitting 93+.

On 7/2/2020 at 2:09 PM, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys , who do you think is the more likely for a +1 in their next review and have the better potential for the future.

Joaquín Correa or Ángel Correa?

both 25 and both worth 14m on SM.

Cheers

JC has been more consistent - has a better average performance rating (by 0.50) in as many apps this season (Whoscored.com).

However, A. Correa has definitely improved in recent times for A. Madrid. I thought that may be they are both related, but then I read the sad news that Angel's actual brother commited suicide back when Angel was 12 years young, he lost his father around the same time to. 🙁No doubt he's one tough tough💪 dude - all the best to him at Atletico Madrid. 

On 7/2/2020 at 2:44 PM, Fabino said:

I have 28 players

becker 95 nubel 88

carvajal 92 walker 92 r.pereira 91 emerson 86

robertson 93 sandro 92 davies 88

hummels 93 gimenez 92 lenglet 92 devrij 91 e.alvarez 86 bastoni 85

kroos 95 verratti 94 henderson 92 Arthur 92 tonali 87

A.traore 88 sarabia 91 eriksen 94 son 93 aubameyang 94 Icardi 93 milik 90

I would like to reduce my workforce to 21 players..who to sell?

I think sell sarabia Walker sandro hummels nubel 

I think you should fire K. Walker, Sandro and A. Traore (after his rise).

I'm sure you will be able to bring in decent replacements for them when/if you need more players. Mats Hummels can be a useful rotational defender if you can give him enough gametime - your CB area will look weaker without him in your team. 

On 7/2/2020 at 8:25 PM, JAMancini said:

Choose your order:

Ndombele (4)

Bruno Fernandes (1)

Goretzka (2)

Milinkovic Savic (3)

On current form.

Had you asked this question a week or two ago I would have put L. Goretzka as No1. 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:38 PM, Nameless said:

Kounde or Hermoso? Considering Kounde will get +1. 

I believe Kounde is the younger out of the two - so has room to grow. Add to that Sevilla aren't doing too bad in La Liga this season either. 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, JOE GI said:

I play 4-3-3B and i am the best Team

My attack Players are osimhen, immobile and muniain

What is the best option:

- To attack by both bands

- or in the center

I would mix it up just to cause the opposition some confusion - it works ok/quite well for me, when I use the 4-3-3B. 

On 7/2/2020 at 11:04 PM, Wave_Dweller said:

Who to buy for cash and why?
Martial, Saint-Maximin, Guedes, T.Hazard.

Has the most probability to rise further than the other 3. Add to that he's been really impressive this season as well. 

14 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Should I give Minamino + Cantwell + 4 million for Martial? (at an unmanaged team for 16 million)

He isn't a bench player, nor is he going down to the Championship anytime soon. 

9 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

With Valverde in your team, hopefully you will have one midfield position sorted for the next decade, especially if he carries his great form into next season and beyond. I'm still gutted I sold him a few back in 2018: as he wasn't making too many apps back in 2018 so I wasn't too sure about him - with Luka in top form and RM being stacked in midfield (D. Ceballos, M. Kovacic, Isco, Casimero and M. Llorente) it made my regretful decision to let him go easier. 

R. Neves needs a move to a bigger club, and is already a few years older than F. Valverde - I don't think Neves is as talented as F. Valderde either. And I doubt Demiral is gonna be a regular starter for Juve anytime soon, especially now that De Ligt has improved his form. 

7 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Guys would you swap Djibril Sidibe and Jonathan David for Ferland Mendy?

Duo

7 hours ago, Leszek Kolano said:

You guys are saying Hermoso has a chance of +1. How so? He only played 293 minutes this year. 

6 hours ago, Leszek Kolano said:

Or you can say if he didn't rise in December he sure as hell won't rise now. He's injured, not even on the bench today. 

Injury could affect, yes

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Congratulazioni Signore Rahul on reaching page 1000+.

Page 2000 arriviamo!

Thanks mate!