Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Nice one!

With this in mind, should I swap my Romain Saiss for Léo Pereira?

Saiss should probably get a +1 to 87 at least surely. But Perreira is a lot younger.

Hi Gav,

as a wrote in some previous post, predictions for players who moved to a different team are risky, because you never know for which team they will be reviewed. However, in the case of Leo Pereira, it should happen, because he moved to Flamengo, which is in the same league (and won it). For the same reason, he could even get more than 86, but maybe not right now.

About Saiss, he got quite a decent playing time, he should definitely rise. If with that 87 he would be a starter for your team, I'd keep him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Hi, i am lookning for very cheap player over 85 that are going to have a rise. I know it is difficult but some old players can have one such as Basham. 

I guess it depends on your budget.

These players should rise:

Adrian (Liverpool) Saiss (Wolves) Rodriguez (Burnley) Veloso (Hellas Verona) Claudio Bravo (Man City)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey fellas, seeing as this is the most active thread, I figured I'd ask this here. There's been quite a lot of blatant cheating (a manager using dual accounts in the same gameworld to take over newly vacated teams with good players and sell those players to their primary club) in some of the game-worlds I'm part of, which is unfortunate.

However, other 'honest' managers are making it harder to root those blatant cheats out in the long term by putting in bids for players in the hope of weaseling their own favorable deals in the short-term. What's your take on that all? Personally, I don't mean to tell others how to play the game, everyone's free to do as they wish, but I do think that it's almost as bad as the original person doing the cheating, because it just covers up the original dodgy deals by the cheater. Others have argued that they're justified in doing so because of squad stockpiling by some squads, etc. Interested to hear your thoughts, cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I guess it depends on your budget.

These players should rise:

Adrian (Liverpool) Saiss (Wolves) Rodriguez (Burnley) Veloso (Hellas Verona) Claudio Bravo (Man City)

Under 4-5 M are all good name for me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

31 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi Gav,

as a wrote in some previous post, predictions for players who moved to a different team are risky, because you never know for which team they will be reviewed. However, in the case of Leo Pereira, it should happen, because he moved to Flamengo, which is in the same league (and won it). For the same reason, he could even get more than 86, but maybe not right now.

About Saiss, he got quite a decent playing time, he should definitely rise. If with that 87 he would be a starter for your team, I'd keep him.

 

34 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

 

Saiss deserves 87, maybe even 88. Depends what you need.

Thanks guys, both would be starters for me. (It's a very CGW where you'd be lucky to find 83s at unmanaged).

Saiss is my highest rated player as my only 86. But Leo would still start at 84.

Does this help sway one way or the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Under 4-5 M are all good name for me

 

Just having a quick look at my squads, over-22 players, less than 5M:

 

Castrovilli, Longstaff, Acerbi, Podence (?), Paciência (?), Boga, Amrabat, Blanco, Onguene, Guevara, Grant, Grimes, Bakaev, Weissman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

 

 

Thanks guys, both would be starters for me. (It's a very CGW where you'd be lucky to find 83s at unmanaged).

Saiss is my highest rated player as my only 86. But Leo would still start at 84.

Does this help sway one way or the other?

Considering what you wrote, Saiss is an absolute keep. Try to sell someone else for Leo, and have the best couple of CBs in the GW ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Considering what you wrote, Saiss is an absolute keep. Try to sell someone else for Leo, and have the best couple of CB in the GW ;)

Haha thanks! I'll try as I don't have much to offer. Probably the manager who has Leo is reading this thread to!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Bernardo Silva or Sane? Sane now moving to Bayern could see him starting regularly and hopefully no prolonged injuries, but he could still have some competition as a winger at Bayern. Sane is younger than B. Silva too, and it's Bayern, if he plays regularly and they win a trophy next season, he could rise.

Both are really good options,

Bernardo Silva will probably see more game time once David Silva moves to Qatar and Sane will probably be first team at Bayern rotating with Coman or Gnabry.

I think Sane will find it easier to rise in the future.

53 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

List of 89 rated CBs likely to turn 90 this review run?

Leander Dendoncker, Mario Hermoso, Yerry Mina, Gianluca Mancini.

23 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Under 4-5 M are all good name for me

 

Right let’s see,

Candreva (Inter) Acerbi (Lazio) Joaquin (Betis) Egan (Sheffield United) Ighalo (Man United) Caballero (Chelsea) all late 20’s early 30’s apart from Joaquin and Willy

@gAv Gav

I would go for Saiss out of the 2, looks like another season in Europe and they still have a shot at UCL qualification.

He may well get 88 and it would be well deserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Both are really good options,

Bernardo Silva will probably see more game time once David Silva moves to Qatar and Sane will probably be first team at Bayern rotating with Coman or Gnabry.

I think Sane will find it easier to rise in the future.

Leander Dendoncker, Mario Hermoso, Yerry Mina, Gianluca Mancini.

Right let’s see,

Candreva (Inter) Acerbi (Lazio) Joaquin (Betis) Egan (Sheffield United) Ighalo (Man United) Caballero (Chelsea) all late 20’s early 30’s apart from Joaquin and Willy

@gAv Gav

I would go for Saiss out of the 2, looks like another season in Europe and they still have a shot at UCL qualification.

He may well get 88 and it would be well deserved.

Still don't know how I got Saiss tbh. Was offered him in a straight swap for my Liam Cooper. Thought it was too good I must be missing something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More (Completed) updates for upcoming Germany Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

pred-Monch-Baye-Colog1.png

Just noticed Zakaria rating is from last review. He is 90 rated and prediction should be No Rise, Sorry.

As usual Careful of RED BOXES particularly the +3 of Alphonso Davies. Find it hard to believe myself but am intrigued to see if it's possible. We'll soon know...

Shouldn't be too long now B4 SM do the German review surely? More to Come. Hope of interest? Cheers Socca 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I guess it depends on your budget.

These players should rise:

Adrian (Liverpool) Saiss (Wolves) Rodriguez (Burnley) Veloso (Hellas Verona) Claudio Bravo (Man City)

I doubt Bravo will rise, as he's 37, already 87 rated for a back-up and leaving City this summer

Veloso yes, Adrian maybe, Rodriguez could but didn't realise he dropped in Jan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

I doubt Bravo will rise, as he's 37, already 87 rated for a back-up and leaving City this summer

Veloso yes, Adrian maybe, Rodriguez could but didn't realise he dropped in Jan.

Bravo - Fair point, but he has featured enough for City. Age will probably damage his chance of a rise like you say.

Veloso - Yes. Cheers 😊

Adrian - Played 11 times for a dominant Liverpool team, I think his recent bad performances might mean that he stays but game time alone would warrant a rise

Rodriguez - Started a lot more games since January, he might stay but I think he deserves to rise. He’s played more than Barnes but yet he’s currently at 87, Burnley’s cap.

EDIT: You have Bravo down as a +1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, daproz said:

Hi, this is my team so far. 4-2-3-1B

GK - Leno, Vandevoordt, Winterbottom

LB - A. Davies, Milner, Kolarov

RB - TAA, Dani Alves

CB - Marquinhos, Gimenez, J. Gomez, Hilton

MC - Thiago, Henderson, Rodri, Vidal

AM(RLC) - Hazard, Salah, Cazorla, Eriksen

ST - Mbappe, Aspas

I will swap Leno for Szceszney soon. I am also going to bring in Pavard and thus selling Gimenez. With the Gimenez money, should i be looking to buy Havertz/Gnabry or Haaland + another player to strengthen my team? If the latter, which player do you think is suitable to get with Haaland? Besides that what positions can be improved? 
 

Winterbottom, Hilton, Cazorla, Aspas and Vidal are all planned to be sold or used for swaps. 

I'd get Haaland and Valverde or Bentancur for midfield. You could then sell Aspas and Vidal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who to buy for cash and why?
Martial, Saint-Maximin, Guedes, T.Hazard.

Martial >>> Saint-Maximin > Hazard >>> Guedes

17 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Agreed, I have Kimmich and Sule. And Stones (for now lol).

Zagadou I'm hoping will rise in the years to come.

I have a couple in the youth squad Salisu and Nehuen Perez hopefully they can become solid back-ups in the future.

I'm looking at Guillamon, Le Normand and Joe Rodon as possible signings that's all I could probably do atm.

Kimmich isn't really a CB. He has been playing more at CDM / CM for Bayern so he may re-position to RB / DM / CM. IMO, your CB looks a bit weak and will get weaker.

16 hours ago, Arun said:

Have only 70 mil, which 2 should I buy? And should I sell Ndombele from this squad to Bruno or the third player from the list below?image.png.5785f0b12790c46a84facc78fc28efeb.png

Sancho >>> Pogba >>> Ziyech. Also get Bruno Fernandes. Sell Ndombele as Mourinho can't coach him (or anyone these days).

16 hours ago, daproz said:

Hi, this is my team so far. 4-2-3-1B

GK - Leno, Vandevoordt, Winterbottom

LB - A. Davies, Milner, Kolarov

RB - TAA, Dani Alves

CB - Marquinhos, Gimenez, J. Gomez, Hilton

MC - Thiago, Henderson, Rodri, Vidal

AM(RLC) - Hazard, Salah, Cazorla, Eriksen

ST - Mbappe, Aspas

I will swap Leno for Szceszney soon. I am also going to bring in Pavard and thus selling Gimenez. With the Gimenez money, should i be looking to buy Havertz/Gnabry or Haaland + another player to strengthen my team? If the latter, which player do you think is suitable to get with Haaland? Besides that what positions can be improved? 
 

Winterbottom, Hilton, Cazorla, Aspas and Vidal are all planned to be sold or used for swaps. 

Your LB, CB and AM positions all could do with some strengthening. LB needs to get younger and get a better starter than Miler + Kolarov. CB & AM positions could do with more depth. You could play Pavard as back up to TAA and sell Dani Alves instead. But I guess you need the funds for reinvestment? Sell Vidal for someone younger too. Could go for highly rated youngers at 88+ rating instead. Would suggest the same for your ST position. Haaland is a good option which makes Aspas dispensable.

8 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Bernardo Silva or Sane? Sane now moving to Bayern could see him starting regularly and hopefully no prolonged injuries, but he could still have some competition as a winger at Bayern. Sane is younger than B. Silva too, and it's Bayern, if he plays regularly and they win a trophy next season, he could rise.

I think Silva has been more consistent at City. With David Silva and Sane leaving, Pepp has proclaimed he will not sign any replacement so playing time for Bernando should be better.

While most people rate Sane highly, I feel he is quite injury prone and perceived as not having that something (I'll call it winner's mentality?) which makes his position for German NT more uncertain than it should be. IMO, his ceiling is 93 but hey, I hope I'm wrong.

8 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Should I give Minamino + Cantwell + 4 million for Martial? (at an unmanaged team for 16 million)

Yes.

3 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Valverde or neves + demiral

I actually like Neves better. Personal opinion. Follow at your own peril.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Valverde or neves + demiral

Valverde

4 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Guys would you swap Djibril Sidibe and Jonathan David for Ferland Mendy?

Jonathan David will be a star and I don’t think it will be long till he moves to a big club.

Sidibe should keep his rating in the next review and he can probably be used in a deal at a later date.

Ferland Mendy is Madrid’s long term LB but while Marcelo is there he will struggle to make that spot his own, Zidane likes rotating the pair.

Mendy (1444 minutes) Marcelo (1209 minutes) 

So for me I would go for the duo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Leszek Kolano said:

This year as in 2020, that is after the last Spanish review. 

He hasn’t had a rise since July 2019 he got missed in the last review IMO.

Over 1000 minutes for a player in one of the top teams in Europe, still in UCL.

He definitely warrants a rise in August, I think there’s still 5 games to go that doesn’t include UCL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leszek Kolano said:

Or you can say if he didn't rise in August he sure as hell won't rise now. He's injured, not even on the bench today. 

Presnel Kimpembe (1224 minutes) didn’t get a rise in December 2019, but then rose from 90 -> 91 in May when Ligue 1 finished.

Mario Hermoso (1163 minutes) rated lower at 89 didn’t rise in December but IMO could rise in August.

That is pretty much following the same path as Kimpembe if you ask me.

Tbh I didn’t know he had just been injured so that could effect his rating but SM works in mysterious ways.

No doubt he deserves a rise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...