Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, Mago10 said:

Laimer, Serdar, Neuhaus or Renato Sanches? 

Laimer for me

2 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

Review Austria already..

Agreed

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Apparently Hwang going to Leipzig . Would that mean his rating goes up like it did with minamino going to liverpool ?

86 to 87-88 ?

Austria is due, think it will get him his 87. Minamino got the Liverpool bonus +1 haha.

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Apparently Hwang going to Leipzig . Would that mean his rating goes up like it did with minamino going to liverpool ?

86 to 87-88 ?

Probably 87 like Rahul says.

Im interested to see what Daka and Szoboszlai get, the assist king and Daka with 24 goals in 30 games.

Both 86 at least!

On 4/2/2017 at 8:26 PM, Sir Rahul said:

BRAZIL SÉRIE A

Flamengo:

Santos:

Palmeiras:

Gremio:

Athletico Paranaense:

Sao Paulo:

Internacional:

Corinthians:

Fortaleza:

Goias:

Bahia:

Vasco da Gama:

Atletico Mineiro:

Fluminense:

Botafago FR:

Ceara:

RB Bragantino:

Sport Recife:

Coritiba:

Atletico Goianiense:

I've bought them all ! 😉

29 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Probably 87 like Rahul says.

Im interested to see what Daka and Szoboszlai get, the assist king and Daka with 24 goals in 30 games.

Both 86 at least!

Agree! I am excited to see what the future brings for Daka. Has anyone heard of any serious interest from bigger clubs? Get him while he's cheap.

20 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Reinier or Wirtz?

Wirtz, Already seeing plenty of first team action at Leverkusen.

Havertz potentially on his way to Chelsea, more chance of game time next season.

If all goes well could be 85+ by the end of next season.

14 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Greenwood for 87? 

Yeah definitely he seems to have it all, just hope our media doesn’t hype him up too much seems a common a trend building a player up to knock him down.

6 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Agree! I am excited to see what the future brings for Daka. Has anyone heard of any serious interest from bigger clubs? Get him while he's cheap.

I’ve seen speculation with Man City and Arsenal but it’s highly unlikely, I think he will stay another year.

40 minutes ago, Armageddon2872 said:

Would love this, recently swapped Odegaard for Greenwood, Fati and 8 million, looking a better and better deal with each game Greenwood plays 

That’s a superb deal, Fati should rise to 86 aswell.

7 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

Mattia Perín stay?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he dropped but I think the fact he’s a Juventus player may just save him.

Stay for now.

34 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lewandowski is definitely getting that 97.

If United win the FA Cup and Europa then 93 is possible. 

I was backing the 97 a bit back. Truly deserves it. Bit of luck with his 1st goal but his numbers this season are amazing. Pretty sure he’s been more lethal than Messi and Ronaldo this season. I think he’s earned it but we shall see how SM deal with it

3 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Cuadrado, Amiri and Perez +1?

Cuadrado - 91 -> 91

Amiri - 89 -> 89/90

Perez - ?

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Bruno +2 😂😂😂😂

Bruno Fernandes - 91 -> 92

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Lewandowski is definitely getting that 97.

If United win the FA Cup and Europa then 93 is possible. 

It’s looking that way, if Bayern win the UCL then there can be no question that Lewa deserves 97.

25 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Bruno Fernandes - 91 -> 92

I think 92 also but he's turning into a player I though had the potential for 91/92, to a player with potential for 93/94+ if he keeps this up. I think playing with United suits him instead of a better team like Barca or Real. He's able to pull the strings in midfield and his link up at is phenomenal.

Have him in SM since he was 85 so delighted to see him do so well after following him with Udinese, Sampdoria, Sporting and now to United. Don't like United but it makes me feel better when Bruno is part of it 😂

Ajax’s Sven Botman is having a medical at Lille next week and is set to join for between 8 to 9 million euros.

I’m going to guess he will replace Gabriel, I think Lille expect him to leave this summer.

Botman only rated at 80 worth watching next season to see how much game time he can acquire.