Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Mandzukic leaving Al Duhail by mutual consent. Wonder if he will drop to 90 now.

49 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Matip +1 or stay? I suppose stay

Stay

53 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Interesting fact, Sambia was in an induced coma with Covid-19 at the end of April, he’s ok now.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I think Kostic will get +1. 

But let's say he doesn't, as told before, does swapping him for Morata (who won't get -1) make sense? 

I would probably keep Morata.

Don’t see Kostic getting a rise to 91 considering nobody in the Frankfurt team has a rating of 90 or higher.

Frankfurt are still in Europa but they have had a fairly average season in fairness.

They lost Haller, Rebic and Jovic and never really replaced them for this season.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Kostic will stay, I'm pretty sure.

--

On another note, McGinn dropped to 81 in 2015 and I thought he wasn't any good. Turns out he actually is haha.

Looks like Villa will go down, along with Bournemouth and Norwich. Villa will need a big rebuild once again as most of those players seem unlikely to want to hang around in the Champ. Bournemouth have a Champ level squad mostly but again do Wilson, King, Ake, Lerma stay? They're lucky Brooks got injured in a way because he should stay in the Champ.

Norwich meanwhile seem well placed to make a soft landing in the Champ - probably cash in on Cantwell, Aarons/Lewis and reinvest well. 

Shame, was hoping West Ham would go down but think they've just about pulled away. Let's see in three weeks.

18 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Looks like Villa will go down, along with Bournemouth and Norwich. Villa will need a big rebuild once again as most of those players seem unlikely to want to hang around in the Champ. Bournemouth have a Champ level squad mostly but again do Wilson, King, Ake, Lerma stay? They're lucky Brooks got injured in a way because he should stay in the Champ.

Norwich meanwhile seem well placed to make a soft landing in the Champ - probably cash in on Cantwell, Aarons/Lewis and reinvest well. 

Shame, was hoping West Ham would go down but think they've just about pulled away. Let's see in three weeks.

Meanwhile, United are one penalty short of equalling the most penalties received (given for) in a season. Probably as many penalties as RM. 

Hi, I need a winger for my squad who would mostly be cover/subst for Hazard and Salah. The options available are Sane, Sterling, Havertz, Felix, Gabriel Jesus, Brandt, Lemar, Pepe and Gnabry

Also would it be worth it to sell Hazard if I were to buy 2 of these players?

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Tired of asking questions so now I would like to answer.

Duo

Laimer

48 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Duo

Laimer

Are you guys sure to go with the duo as I was planning to keep Sule? 

Admittedly I don't know a lot about the duo, once Sule is back surely he'll be future 93?

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Akanji + Kounde or Sule

Laimer or Maksimovic (Napoli)

Like the others said, duo + Laimer.

56 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah you’re probably right but I wouldn’t rule Watford out, they are on 28 points.

I think they should have enough fight though.

There are reports linking Ake and City but I don’t how true that is, City will be linked with a lot of CB’s over the summer I guess.

13 minutes ago, daproz said:

Hi, I need a winger for my squad who would mostly be cover/subst for Hazard and Salah. The options available are Sane, Sterling, Havertz, Felix, Gabriel Jesus, Brandt, Lemar, Pepe and Gnabry

Gnabry + Sterling if you are selling Hazard.

8 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Admittedly I don't know a lot about the duo, once Sule is back surely he'll be future 93?

Thats if he can get back in the team. Alaba and Boateng don’t look a bad duo at the back,

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Sule rotate with Boateng next season.

Akanji + Kounde should both rise and Akanji could be 92/93 with Dortmund in future.

8 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Toughts on Teemu Pukki? Any chance for a rise this season?

Or should I just sell him and try to get one of these players to replace him:

Quaison from Mainz

Niederlechner from Augsburg

Maupay from Brighton and Hove Albion

Mayoral from Real Madrid

Kamada from Eintracht Frankfurt

Andersson from Union Berlin

Sell Pukki. His form has dipped at the turn of the year and Norwich is going down. I'll get Maupay if I were you.

8 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Íñigo Martínez stay?

Matip stay or+1?

Both stay.

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Akanji + Kounde or Sule

Laimer or Maksimovic (Napoli)

Akani + Kounde. Laimer.

2 hours ago, daproz said:

Sell Hazard asap. Get Sterling and Havertz (personal preference over Gnabry as I think Havertz has a higher ceiling and will likely move this summer to a bigger club.)

12 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

hi guys. In your opinion, who are the best young players that are starting to emerge after the covid break? 

i.e Florian Wirtz, Andrea Papetti (Brescia)

Many youngsters are getting minutes in Sporting under the new coach, like Tiago Tomás, Joelson Fernandes, Eduardo Quaresma and Nuno Mendes, the last 2 playing as starters in the last couple of games.

Also Luka Romero broke the record for youngest player to play a game in La Liga history and is a regular in the bench at 15 years of age.

Other players who already had minutes before the break and are getting more relevance in their teams like Hlozek, Daramy, Adeyemi.

There are many more I´m sure, these are the ones I know 😉

A rather peculiar question guys. What is Salahs best position in this game? I play a 4231B with Hazard at AML and Salah at AMR. Hazard has been tearing it up with 5 goals and 15 assists while Salah has been extremely underwhelming with 1 goal and 3 assists and a 7.00 rating. (18apps each). 

I’m gonna sell Hazard to bring in Sterling and more players (Gnabry + Alaba) so losing all those stats is quite detrimental for the team if Salah continues to fire blanks.

Is this just the SM engine not translating into real life performances or is there something I’m doing wrong?

5 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

hi guys. In your opinion, who are the best young players that are starting to emerge after the covid break? 

@BrodiePT has mentioned some good options, there is also Louie Sibley at Derby County, started ever game since the restart (70 rated)

Ridvan Yilmaz at Besiktas has started every game since the restart he is also 70 rated.

1 hour ago, daproz said:

A rather peculiar question guys. What is Salahs best position in this game? I play a 4231B with Hazard at AML and Salah at AMR. Hazard has been tearing it up with 5 goals and 15 assists while Salah has been extremely underwhelming with 1 goal and 3 assists and a 7.00 rating. (18apps each). 

I’m gonna sell Hazard to bring in Sterling and more players (Gnabry + Alaba) so losing all those stats is quite detrimental for the team if Salah continues to fire blanks.

Is this just the SM engine not translating into real life performances or is there something I’m doing wrong?

I have a similar issue but I put it down to my tactics, I play Werner at RW who doesn’t score for me much but that’s because I attack down the left with Coutinho because he’s a higher rating.

1 hour ago, Mago10 said:

Luis Muriel and Danny Ings, any chance to become 90?

Any predictions for Perr Schuurs and Rodrigo Riquelme?

Muriel should rise to 90 but I think Danny Ings will stay.

Schuurs and Riquelme to stay also.

10 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Don't think Sule can be 93 as Bayern have a lot of competition at CB. Tanguy Kouassi just joined them too.

10 hours ago, daproz said:

Sterling, Havertz

I'd sell Hazard for those two

9 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I think budimir Will be 87.. are you agree with me?

Mallorca are going back down, so 86 for me

8 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Any suggestion for to play smfa? 

meaning?

6 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Thanks all, will accept the duo.

The bidder also could offer Klostermann.

Akanji or Klostermann?

Akanji

5 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Wirtz is the big one. Musa Juwara scored vs Inter yesterday for Bologna.

1 hour ago, daproz said:

no clue haha

1 hour ago, Mago10 said:

Luis Muriel and Danny Ings, any chance to become 90?

Any predictions for Perr Schuurs and Rodrigo Riquelme?

Muriel - he's used as a sub at Atalanta, but 17 goals in 1342 minutes all season is quite something. 90 is deserved.

Ings - got +2 to 89 last review, so he may not get 90. Soton are lower mid table too. But if he gets Golden Boot... 

Schuurs - Dutch review is done.

Riquelme - plays for Atletico B, so I can't really say, probably stay. Rose to 78 in Jan.