Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Toughts on Teemu Pukki? Any chance for a rise this season?

Or should I just sell him and try to get one of these players to replace him:

Quaison from Mainz

Niederlechner from Augsburg

Maupay from Brighton and Hove Albion

Mayoral from Real Madrid

Kamada from Eintracht Frankfurt

Andersson from Union Berlin

Sell Pukki. His form has dipped at the turn of the year and Norwich is going down. I'll get Maupay if I were you.

8 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Íñigo Martínez stay?

Matip stay or+1?

Both stay.

3 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Akanji + Kounde or Sule

Laimer or Maksimovic (Napoli)

Akani + Kounde. Laimer.

2 hours ago, daproz said:

Hi, I need a winger for my squad who would mostly be cover/subst for Hazard and Salah. The options available are Sane, Sterling, Havertz, Felix, Gabriel Jesus, Brandt, Lemar, Pepe and Gnabry

Also would it be worth it to sell Hazard if I were to buy 2 of these players?

Sell Hazard asap. Get Sterling and Havertz (personal preference over Gnabry as I think Havertz has a higher ceiling and will likely move this summer to a bigger club.)

12 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

hi guys. In your opinion, who are the best young players that are starting to emerge after the covid break? 

i.e Florian Wirtz, Andrea Papetti (Brescia)

Many youngsters are getting minutes in Sporting under the new coach, like Tiago Tomás, Joelson Fernandes, Eduardo Quaresma and Nuno Mendes, the last 2 playing as starters in the last couple of games.

Also Luka Romero broke the record for youngest player to play a game in La Liga history and is a regular in the bench at 15 years of age.

Other players who already had minutes before the break and are getting more relevance in their teams like Hlozek, Daramy, Adeyemi.

There are many more I´m sure, these are the ones I know 😉

On 6/28/2020 at 10:16 AM, sharkdan said:

Keep an eye on Andrea Papetti of Brescia (born in 2002).  Actually he isn't in the database, but he has played all matches after the lockdown and he is doing very well

He also scored today! I think they will add him in the next days

A rather peculiar question guys. What is Salahs best position in this game? I play a 4231B with Hazard at AML and Salah at AMR. Hazard has been tearing it up with 5 goals and 15 assists while Salah has been extremely underwhelming with 1 goal and 3 assists and a 7.00 rating. (18apps each). 

I’m gonna sell Hazard to bring in Sterling and more players (Gnabry + Alaba) so losing all those stats is quite detrimental for the team if Salah continues to fire blanks.

Is this just the SM engine not translating into real life performances or is there something I’m doing wrong?

5 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

hi guys. In your opinion, who are the best young players that are starting to emerge after the covid break? 

@BrodiePT has mentioned some good options, there is also Louie Sibley at Derby County, started ever game since the restart (70 rated)

Ridvan Yilmaz at Besiktas has started every game since the restart he is also 70 rated.

1 hour ago, daproz said:

A rather peculiar question guys. What is Salahs best position in this game? I play a 4231B with Hazard at AML and Salah at AMR. Hazard has been tearing it up with 5 goals and 15 assists while Salah has been extremely underwhelming with 1 goal and 3 assists and a 7.00 rating. (18apps each). 

I’m gonna sell Hazard to bring in Sterling and more players (Gnabry + Alaba) so losing all those stats is quite detrimental for the team if Salah continues to fire blanks.

Is this just the SM engine not translating into real life performances or is there something I’m doing wrong?

I have a similar issue but I put it down to my tactics, I play Werner at RW who doesn’t score for me much but that’s because I attack down the left with Coutinho because he’s a higher rating.

1 hour ago, Mago10 said:

Luis Muriel and Danny Ings, any chance to become 90?

Any predictions for Perr Schuurs and Rodrigo Riquelme?

Muriel should rise to 90 but I think Danny Ings will stay.

Schuurs and Riquelme to stay also.

10 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Are you guys sure to go with the duo as I was planning to keep Sule? 

Admittedly I don't know a lot about the duo, once Sule is back surely he'll be future 93?

Don't think Sule can be 93 as Bayern have a lot of competition at CB. Tanguy Kouassi just joined them too.

10 hours ago, daproz said:

Hi, I need a winger for my squad who would mostly be cover/subst for Hazard and Salah. The options available are Sane, Sterling, Havertz, Felix, Gabriel Jesus, Brandt, Lemar, Pepe and Gnabry

Also would it be worth it to sell Hazard if I were to buy 2 of these players?

Sterling, Havertz

I'd sell Hazard for those two

9 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I think budimir Will be 87.. are you agree with me?

Mallorca are going back down, so 86 for me

8 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Any suggestion for to play smfa? 

meaning?

6 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Thanks all, will accept the duo.

The bidder also could offer Klostermann.

Akanji or Klostermann?

Akanji

5 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Wirtz is the big one. Musa Juwara scored vs Inter yesterday for Bologna.

1 hour ago, daproz said:

no clue haha

1 hour ago, Mago10 said:

Luis Muriel and Danny Ings, any chance to become 90?

Any predictions for Perr Schuurs and Rodrigo Riquelme?

Muriel - he's used as a sub at Atalanta, but 17 goals in 1342 minutes all season is quite something. 90 is deserved.

Ings - got +2 to 89 last review, so he may not get 90. Soton are lower mid table too. But if he gets Golden Boot... 

Schuurs - Dutch review is done.

Riquelme - plays for Atletico B, so I can't really say, probably stay. Rose to 78 in Jan.

Does anyone know of any clubs in the public gameworlds they are in that have been ruined/trashed by previous managers? Looking to potentially take over a new club soon and interested in a challenge. Cheers!

15 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Martial

Thanks. Can you tell me about your experience with them in SM? Pulisic is utter rubbish. Hardly gets any goals and assists.

Compared to Pulisic Martial is slightly better. Very slightly though. 

The way I see it, it's a big waste of 20m and 16m. The return is very minimal. 

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Thanks. Can you tell me about your experience with them in SM? Pulisic is utter rubbish. Hardly gets any goals and assists.

Compared to Pulisic Martial is slightly better. Very slightly though. 

The way I see it, it's a big waste of 20m and 16m. The return is very minimal. 

Don’t know what to tell you, they’ve both scored goals for me but neither of them have been my first choice.

I use both for cup games or if I ever get anyone injured 😊

Who knows when Martial rises to 91 he may turn into the best player ever on SM 😂

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Pulisic or Martial?

In my experience both are crap in SM. 

Different people have different experiences with the same players. I had Messi for 14 seasons and he never had a season where he scored less than 15 goals. I sell him to someone and in two of the next three seasons Messi got 7 or fewer goals. I've had both Martial and Pulisic. Don't have Martial anymore but his stats went from one goal/assist every two games in his first few seasons to one goal/assist every five in his fifth in the league. Pulisic now for me has 14 combined goals and assists in 23 goals in all competitions. Both players have been backup for me.

I just sign players based on how they're doing in real life and if they're struggling in my system I change the tactics. Martial is a certainty to hit 91 this coming review so he's the safe bet.

9 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Thanks all, will accept the duo.

The bidder also could offer Klostermann.

Akanji or Klostermann?

Akanji as he has a decent chance of getting 91. I rate Klostermann highly and he is more flexible to for you tactically.

Can you get Akanji & Klostermann? 😁. Otherwise, there is really not much difference between them as their rating ceilings are probably the same.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Pulisic or Martial?

Martial. Should get a raise to 91 so you'll make a profit on your 16m immediately.

4 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

Akanji as he has a decent chance of getting 91. I rate Klostermann highly and he is more flexible to for you tactically.

Can you get Akanji & Klostermann? 😁. Otherwise, there is really not much difference between them as their rating ceilings are probably the same.

Martial. Should get a raise to 91 so you'll make a profit on your 16m immediately.

Exactly

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Pulisic or Martial?

Martial

17 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Indiana Vassilev made it on to the pitch for Villa yesterday.  Rated 65, gotta be worth the 140k to pick him up.

Yep, if they go down he should get more game time next season

Hello everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend, not like my team... :) 😢

Here is my last batch of prediction for this - not-so-exciting - Brazilian Serie A. For the League champions, Flamengo, I tried to do a prediction of all the higher-rated players, even if over 24 yo.

Hope it might be useful (however not 100% accurate)!

Palmeiras:

Lucas Lima    89 to 88   -1
Gabriel Menino    73 to 76   +3
Gabriel Veron    76 to 78   +2

Santos:

Soteldo    85 to 87   +2
Felipe Jonatan    82 to 84   +2
Tailson    76 to 80   +4
Jobson    73 to 76   +3
Yuri Alberto    76 to 78   +2
Kaio Jorge    76 to 78   +2

Flamengo:

Filipe Luís    91 to 90   -1
William Arão    87 to 89   +2
Bruno Henrique    88 to 89   +1
Pablo Marí    85 to 87   +2   (moved to Arsenal)
Renê    86 to 87   +1
Léo Duarte    83 to 85   +2   (moved to Milan)
Thuler    80 to 82   +2
Reinier    82 to 83   +1   (moved to Real Madrid)
Lucas Silva    73 to 76   +3
João Lucas    70 to 76   +6