Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Martial

Thanks. Can you tell me about your experience with them in SM? Pulisic is utter rubbish. Hardly gets any goals and assists.

Compared to Pulisic Martial is slightly better. Very slightly though. 

The way I see it, it's a big waste of 20m and 16m. The return is very minimal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Thanks. Can you tell me about your experience with them in SM? Pulisic is utter rubbish. Hardly gets any goals and assists.

Compared to Pulisic Martial is slightly better. Very slightly though. 

The way I see it, it's a big waste of 20m and 16m. The return is very minimal. 

Don’t know what to tell you, they’ve both scored goals for me but neither of them have been my first choice.

I use both for cup games or if I ever get anyone injured 😊

Who knows when Martial rises to 91 he may turn into the best player ever on SM 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Pulisic or Martial?

In my experience both are crap in SM. 

Different people have different experiences with the same players. I had Messi for 14 seasons and he never had a season where he scored less than 15 goals. I sell him to someone and in two of the next three seasons Messi got 7 or fewer goals. I've had both Martial and Pulisic. Don't have Martial anymore but his stats went from one goal/assist every two games in his first few seasons to one goal/assist every five in his fifth in the league. Pulisic now for me has 14 combined goals and assists in 23 goals in all competitions. Both players have been backup for me.

I just sign players based on how they're doing in real life and if they're struggling in my system I change the tactics. Martial is a certainty to hit 91 this coming review so he's the safe bet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Thanks all, will accept the duo.

The bidder also could offer Klostermann.

Akanji or Klostermann?

 

Akanji as he has a decent chance of getting 91. I rate Klostermann highly and he is more flexible to for you tactically.

Can you get Akanji & Klostermann? 😁. Otherwise, there is really not much difference between them as their rating ceilings are probably the same.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Pulisic or Martial?

In my experience both are crap in SM. 

Martial. Should get a raise to 91 so you'll make a profit on your 16m immediately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

Akanji as he has a decent chance of getting 91. I rate Klostermann highly and he is more flexible to for you tactically.

Can you get Akanji & Klostermann? 😁. Otherwise, there is really not much difference between them as their rating ceilings are probably the same.

Martial. Should get a raise to 91 so you'll make a profit on your 16m immediately.

Exactly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Pulisic or Martial?

In my experience both are crap in SM. 

Martial

17 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Indiana Vassilev made it on to the pitch for Villa yesterday.  Rated 65, gotta be worth the 140k to pick him up.

Yep, if they go down he should get more game time next season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend, not like my team... :) 😢

Here is my last batch of prediction for this - not-so-exciting - Brazilian Serie A. For the League champions, Flamengo, I tried to do a prediction of all the higher-rated players, even if over 24 yo.

Hope it might be useful (however not 100% accurate)!

 

Palmeiras:

Lucas Lima    89 to 88   -1
Gabriel Menino    73 to 76   +3
Gabriel Veron    76 to 78   +2
 

Santos:

Soteldo    85 to 87   +2
Felipe Jonatan    82 to 84   +2
Tailson    76 to 80   +4
Jobson    73 to 76   +3
Yuri Alberto    76 to 78   +2
Kaio Jorge    76 to 78   +2
 

Flamengo:

Filipe Luís    91 to 90   -1
William Arão    87 to 89   +2
Bruno Henrique    88 to 89   +1
Pablo Marí    85 to 87   +2   (moved to Arsenal)
Renê    86 to 87   +1
Léo Duarte    83 to 85   +2   (moved to Milan)
Thuler    80 to 82   +2
Reinier    82 to 83   +1   (moved to Real Madrid)
Lucas Silva    73 to 76   +3
João Lucas    70 to 76   +6

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Don’t know what to tell you, they’ve both scored goals for me but neither of them have been my first choice.

I use both for cup games or if I ever get anyone injured 😊

Who knows when Martial rises to 91 he may turn into the best player ever on SM 😂

 

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

Different people have different experiences with the same players. I had Messi for 14 seasons and he never had a season where he scored less than 15 goals. I sell him to someone and in two of the next three seasons Messi got 7 or fewer goals. I've had both Martial and Pulisic. Don't have Martial anymore but his stats went from one goal/assist every two games in his first few seasons to one goal/assist every five in his fifth in the league. Pulisic now for me has 14 combined goals and assists in 23 goals in all competitions. Both players have been backup for me.

I just sign players based on how they're doing in real life and if they're struggling in my system I change the tactics. Martial is a certainty to hit 91 this coming review so he's the safe bet.

Thanks guys. Yes I buy them according to reviews and predictions after that their SM performances dictates everything. 

I have had Pulisic in two GWs and his stats (which were non-existent) were so poor that I refuse to buy him any longer.

I am seeing a similar trend with Martial. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

Good change I suppose. But liked being in the dark about league review until the last minute. Builds up the excitement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend, not like my team... :) 😢

Here is my last batch of prediction for this - not-so-exciting - Brazilian Serie A. For the League champions, Flamengo, I tried to do a prediction of all the higher-rated players, even if over 24 yo.

Hope it might be useful (however not 100% accurate)!

 

Palmeiras:

Lucas Lima    89 to 88   -1
Gabriel Menino    73 to 76   +3
Gabriel Veron    76 to 78   +2
 

Santos:

Soteldo    85 to 87   +2
Felipe Jonatan    82 to 84   +2
Tailson    76 to 80   +4
Jobson    73 to 76   +3
Yuri Alberto    76 to 78   +2
Kaio Jorge    76 to 78   +2
 

Flamengo:

Filipe Luís    91 to 90   -1
William Arão    87 to 89   +2
Bruno Henrique    88 to 89   +1
Pablo Marí    85 to 87   +2   (moved to Arsenal)
Renê    86 to 87   +1
Léo Duarte    83 to 85   +2   (moved to Milan)
Thuler    80 to 82   +2
Reinier    82 to 83   +1   (moved to Real Madrid)
Lucas Silva    73 to 76   +3
João Lucas    70 to 76   +6

Thanks mate, are you going to be predicting any other leagues?

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

Yeah that is good news, I’ve always had the feeling SM never wanted us to know which league was next after they got rid of the yearly schedule.

Now if they can bring back the 10k risers aswell that will be great 👍 

2 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Oliver Torres Sevilla or Lucas tousart?

whose most likely to get 90?

thanks

Tousart but I doubt he will.

I can’t see Torres getting a 2+ in his next review either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Oliver Torres Sevilla or Lucas tousart?

whose most likely to get 90?

thanks

Torres. Don't think either will get 90 any time soon based on one season. 

Having said that SM will get an update so who knows what the changes will be like. It might be the criterias to getting to 90 might be easier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Thanks mate, are you going to be predicting any other leagues?

Yes, for sure. It's too much fun! :D 

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah that is good news, I’ve always had the feeling SM never wanted us to know which league was next after they got rid of the yearly schedule.

I didn't know there used to be a yearly schedule, but tbh I like this uncertainty about what league will be reviewed next. It makes the game a little bit less programmable and square.

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Now if they can bring back the 10k risers aswell that will be great 👍 

What is this 10k risers everybody is talking about? Is it an older feature? I have been playing SM "only" for 7 years and I have no idea what it is. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Good change I suppose. But liked being in the dark about league review until the last minute. Builds up the excitement.

haha, makes doing predictions tougher 

17 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Oliver Torres Sevilla or Lucas tousart?

whose most likely to get 90?

thanks

Oliver

Tousart is at Hertha now, seems like a step-down from Lyon imo. May be capped at 89 for a while if Hertha don't challenge for top four.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, for sure. It's too much fun! :D 

I didn't know there used to be a yearly schedule, but tbh I like this uncertainty about what league will be reviewed next. It makes the game a little bit less programmable and square.

What is this 10k risers everybody is talking about? Is it an older feature? I have been playing SM "only" for 7 years and I have no idea what it is. :)

I can’t really remember when it was, probably around 10 years ago even longer, I can remember playing the game a little when I just left school

... I’m now 29 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I can’t really remember when it was, probably around 10 years ago even longer, I can remember playing the game a little when I just left school

... I’m now 29 😂

SM used to add all new players at a cost of £10k and there was a massive thread which listed all the ones to get who would rise! hence 10k risers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...