Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

SM used to add all new players at a cost of £10k and there was a massive thread which listed all the ones to get who would rise! hence 10k risers.

Yeah that’s what I was saying I just couldn't remember how long ago it was, can you remember? Must be over 10 years ago.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

I was hoping Ukraine and Russia would be next as they are well overdue. Still, whoever they do, I hope the reviews will be done at a quicker pace than Brazil and Argentina!

Sorry if that makes me sound like a grumpy old man 😂

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Matic -1 to 90 in January seemed a bit premature to me given his injury issues - he's now key to the United midfield. Unlikely he'll get his 91 back though.

SM has a tendency to drop players over 30 too quickly, maybe even a bit ageist. In the same vein, Lewandowski may not get his 97 because he is above 30. I'll always remember Godin's case. He got his 95 (if I didn't remember wrongly) and dropped in the next 1, if not 2 reviews even though he was still playing proper for Atletico.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

MLS! MLS! MLS! MLS! Make America Reviewed Again.

I don't think the MLS has been reviewed since March 2019. I'm particularly frustrated about Danny Leyva, who made his debut more than a year ago but who still has a rating of 60. Admittedly he hasn't played many matches. I suppose there are a few leagues that are overdue though, and it can't be easy for them to decide who to do next when any league could be shut down pretty much without notice given the pandy. 

2 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

I don't think the MLS has been reviewed since March 2019. I'm particularly frustrated about Danny Leyva, who made his debut more than a year ago but who still has a rating of 60. Admittedly he hasn't played many matches. I suppose there are a few leagues that are overdue though, and it can't be easy for them to decide who to do next when any league could be shut down pretty much without notice given the pandy. 

I think we can all agree that SM needs to be quicker when doing the reviews, the fact that there is still many leagues overdue when there was no football being played for 2 months is poor.

For me that was the perfect time for SM to catch up but instead they decided to drag there feet even more.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Now if they can bring back the 10k risers aswell that will be great 👍 

oh wow. The memories! I was there when Arruda Mazola received a +23 going from 60 to 83. (8th september 2010 - even though I stopped playing from 2014 to 2018 circa)

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

SM used to add all new players at a cost of £10k and there was a massive thread which listed all the ones to get who would rise! hence 10k risers.

Only 70 rated (or less) players were worth 10k. Most of the european players were introduced with a rating of 75

More Completed updates for upcoming Germany Review (+1 from Spain) below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988,1003, 1008 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Atlet-Dortm-Hoff2.png

A number of RED BOXES again, hope I'm right that forumer's like to see these as they are ONLY based on Stats when SM judge them almost completely by performance. Fair warning as I think the "Red Box predictions" are less than 50% correct about these. Hope of interest and thanks for the support which is greatly appreciated. Cheers Socca 😀

17 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Give Walker + aubameyang for alcantara?

Duo.

I don’t see either Auba or walker losing there ratings.

13 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988,1003, 1008 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

A number of RED BOXES again, hope I'm right that forumer's like to see these as they are ONLY based on Stats when SM judge them almost completely by performance. Fair warning as I think the "Red Box predictions" are less than 50% correct about these. Hope of interest and thanks for the support which is greatly appreciated. Cheers Socca 😀

Saul Niguez to 94? He’s already 93 😊

Sorry to correct you haha, I hate to be that guy

1 hour ago, lemontrees said:

Agreed, MLS is pending 

1 hour ago, RoyLeo said:

SM has a tendency to drop players over 30 too quickly, maybe even a bit ageist. In the same vein, Lewandowski may not get his 97 because he is above 30. I'll always remember Godin's case. He got his 95 (if I didn't remember wrongly) and dropped in the next 1, if not 2 reviews even though he was still playing proper for Atletico.

In fairness to Godin, he dropped last review to 93 (for Inter). He has declined now and I expect him to drop to 92 again, no longer a starter. He had a strong case for 95, Atletico's CL loss in 15/16 ended those chances though. Shame.

49 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Give Walker + aubameyang for alcantara?

I wouldn't. All three are 29-31. Walker will be 91/92 for a few more years at least. Auba is class and will keep his 94 for years to come. 

Thiago is linked to Liverpool - would be an interesting move given his injury problems and age.

He could drop after a year there (or am I just being biased here?). 94 is his peak anyway.

44 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Nice work mate, as always.

Noticed Atletico's Riquelme is predicted 75 - he is 78 rn though.

12 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Saul Niguez, worth holding on to? Can he reach 94?

Worth keeping due to his age and can't see him dropping. Always linked with teams that could increase his rating of he transfers. 

Also can play in lots of positions (although I am bitter he never got lb after playing a good amount of games there) I have even utilised him as a rwb/lwb from time to time

On 7/5/2020 at 9:09 AM, Kierans91 said:

@Milanista1 You must be very happy with Milan’s performance and result yesterday 🙂

Looks like the title race is over, Juventus should make it 9 in a row! 😮

😀 Si! Si!  it was a brilliant team win - this is the kind of Milan I have been waiting for too long to see. 

Now, as long as Gabbia (for now) and Calabria (for a long time) stay away from the starting eleven, and the ragazzi remain confident in themselves - then we have a much better chance of clinching that 5th spot. 😀

🤔 However, our next run of games (Juve, Napoli and Atalanta) will be our ultimate test. 

And, it does really suck to that Juve will be clinching their 9th Scudetto in a row! 😣

On 7/4/2020 at 8:07 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Reinier immediately.. 

Could you please further explain why you rate Reinier over Witz: I can't say I know much about Reinier. 

1 hour ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Happen if A. Madrid can win or even get further in the CL, then I reckon he'd deservedly, eventually reach up to a 94. 

1 hour ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Yeah for sure!

34 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

😀 Si! Si!  it was a brilliant team win - this is the kind of Milan I have been waiting for too long to see. 

Now, as long as Gabbia (for now) and Calabria (for a long time) stay away from the starting eleven, and the ragazzi remain confident in themselves - then we have a much better chance of clinching that 5th spot. 😀

🤔 However, our next run of games (Juve, Napoli and Atalanta) will be our ultimate test. 

And, it does really suck to that Juve will be clinching their 9th Scudetto in a row! 😣

Yeah I was just going to say that you have a greater test next in the shape of the old lady!

If you can win 2 of those fixtures that would be a good return I think.

Juventus and Atalanta are the 2 in form teams I think and Napoli are beatable.

We need Milan back to there best, that team who lost to Liverpool in Istanbul was a GREAT team, still to this day I don’t know how you guys managed to lose that 😂

10 minutes ago, Arun said:

Griezmann will be available after a couple of weeks after his transfer ban. Should I buy him or Ndidi and Pulisic??image.png.ac194e237a6880cc612454ea7bc6bab0.png

Ndidi and Pulisic long term.

Griezmann may drop in the next review.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah for sure!

Yeah I was just going to say that you have a greater test next in the shape of the old lady!

If you can win 2 of those fixtures that would be a good return I think.

Juventus and Atalanta are the 2 in form teams I think and Napoli are beatable.

We need Milan back to there best, that team who lost to Liverpool in Istanbul was a GREAT team, still to this day I don’t know how you guys managed to lose that 😂

Ndidi and Pulisic long term.

Griezmann may drop in the next review.

Do you know when the next review will be because I would like to bring that quality in to my team after the review? If not, no problem with the duo!

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

6 minutes ago, Arun said:

Do you know when the next review will be because I would like to bring that quality in to my team after the review? If not, no problem with the duo!

Looks like it’s after Brazil 😊

Germany, Spain, England, Italy as Rahul has mentioned above.

Been offered Diallo (psg) and Pau Torres for Davinson Sanchez. IMO Sanchez hasn't been convincing at the back for Spurs this season...not sure if Mou can make him better. Diallo looks like he could rise to 90 next review and Pau Torres is linked to some big clubs (although what an awful performance against Barca)

12 hours ago, AArulz said:

Does anyone know of any clubs in the public gameworlds they are in that have been ruined/trashed by previous managers? Looking to potentially take over a new club soon and interested in a challenge. Cheers!

415034 The journey 0.5 could be the world for you. small team, small budget, but a few teams have gone back to their original players so will be miles behind in playing ability. Hope to see you soon

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Could you please further explain why you rate Reinier over Witz: I can't say I know much about Reinier. 

He is the future of Real Madrid.

He likes to be fielded in a free role as an attacking midfielder, where he is given space to roam the pitch. He is an intelligent player, who finds the space well between the lines. He likes to roam around in the space between the opposition’s midfield and defence. He is known for his composure in possession, first touch, technique, balance, close control, and dribbling ability. He is capable both of creating chances for team-mates, as well as scoring goals himself, due to his vision and ability to play off of other players. He likes to dribble and likes to come a bit deeper to get the ball. Plus is very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable and very confident of his skills.

I believe strongly in Reinier.