Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Don’t know what to tell you, they’ve both scored goals for me but neither of them have been my first choice.

I use both for cup games or if I ever get anyone injured 😊

Who knows when Martial rises to 91 he may turn into the best player ever on SM 😂

 

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

Different people have different experiences with the same players. I had Messi for 14 seasons and he never had a season where he scored less than 15 goals. I sell him to someone and in two of the next three seasons Messi got 7 or fewer goals. I've had both Martial and Pulisic. Don't have Martial anymore but his stats went from one goal/assist every two games in his first few seasons to one goal/assist every five in his fifth in the league. Pulisic now for me has 14 combined goals and assists in 23 goals in all competitions. Both players have been backup for me.

I just sign players based on how they're doing in real life and if they're struggling in my system I change the tactics. Martial is a certainty to hit 91 this coming review so he's the safe bet.

Thanks guys. Yes I buy them according to reviews and predictions after that their SM performances dictates everything. 

I have had Pulisic in two GWs and his stats (which were non-existent) were so poor that I refuse to buy him any longer.

I am seeing a similar trend with Martial. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

Good change I suppose. But liked being in the dark about league review until the last minute. Builds up the excitement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend, not like my team... :) 😢

Here is my last batch of prediction for this - not-so-exciting - Brazilian Serie A. For the League champions, Flamengo, I tried to do a prediction of all the higher-rated players, even if over 24 yo.

Hope it might be useful (however not 100% accurate)!

 

Palmeiras:

Lucas Lima    89 to 88   -1
Gabriel Menino    73 to 76   +3
Gabriel Veron    76 to 78   +2
 

Santos:

Soteldo    85 to 87   +2
Felipe Jonatan    82 to 84   +2
Tailson    76 to 80   +4
Jobson    73 to 76   +3
Yuri Alberto    76 to 78   +2
Kaio Jorge    76 to 78   +2
 

Flamengo:

Filipe Luís    91 to 90   -1
William Arão    87 to 89   +2
Bruno Henrique    88 to 89   +1
Pablo Marí    85 to 87   +2   (moved to Arsenal)
Renê    86 to 87   +1
Léo Duarte    83 to 85   +2   (moved to Milan)
Thuler    80 to 82   +2
Reinier    82 to 83   +1   (moved to Real Madrid)
Lucas Silva    73 to 76   +3
João Lucas    70 to 76   +6

Thanks mate, are you going to be predicting any other leagues?

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

Yeah that is good news, I’ve always had the feeling SM never wanted us to know which league was next after they got rid of the yearly schedule.

Now if they can bring back the 10k risers aswell that will be great 👍 

2 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Oliver Torres Sevilla or Lucas tousart?

whose most likely to get 90?

thanks

Tousart but I doubt he will.

I can’t see Torres getting a 2+ in his next review either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Oliver Torres Sevilla or Lucas tousart?

whose most likely to get 90?

thanks

Torres. Don't think either will get 90 any time soon based on one season. 

Having said that SM will get an update so who knows what the changes will be like. It might be the criterias to getting to 90 might be easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Thanks mate, are you going to be predicting any other leagues?

Yes, for sure. It's too much fun! :D 

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah that is good news, I’ve always had the feeling SM never wanted us to know which league was next after they got rid of the yearly schedule.

I didn't know there used to be a yearly schedule, but tbh I like this uncertainty about what league will be reviewed next. It makes the game a little bit less programmable and square.

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Now if they can bring back the 10k risers aswell that will be great 👍 

What is this 10k risers everybody is talking about? Is it an older feature? I have been playing SM "only" for 7 years and I have no idea what it is. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Good change I suppose. But liked being in the dark about league review until the last minute. Builds up the excitement.

haha, makes doing predictions tougher 

17 minutes ago, Cdog said:

Oliver Torres Sevilla or Lucas tousart?

whose most likely to get 90?

thanks

Oliver

Tousart is at Hertha now, seems like a step-down from Lyon imo. May be capped at 89 for a while if Hertha don't challenge for top four.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, for sure. It's too much fun! :D 

I didn't know there used to be a yearly schedule, but tbh I like this uncertainty about what league will be reviewed next. It makes the game a little bit less programmable and square.

What is this 10k risers everybody is talking about? Is it an older feature? I have been playing SM "only" for 7 years and I have no idea what it is. :)

I can’t really remember when it was, probably around 10 years ago even longer, I can remember playing the game a little when I just left school

... I’m now 29 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I can’t really remember when it was, probably around 10 years ago even longer, I can remember playing the game a little when I just left school

... I’m now 29 😂

SM used to add all new players at a cost of £10k and there was a massive thread which listed all the ones to get who would rise! hence 10k risers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

SM used to add all new players at a cost of £10k and there was a massive thread which listed all the ones to get who would rise! hence 10k risers.

Yeah that’s what I was saying I just couldn't remember how long ago it was, can you remember? Must be over 10 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

I was hoping Ukraine and Russia would be next as they are well overdue. Still, whoever they do, I hope the reviews will be done at a quicker pace than Brazil and Argentina!

 

Sorry if that makes me sound like a grumpy old man 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Matic -1 to 90 in January seemed a bit premature to me given his injury issues - he's now key to the United midfield. Unlikely he'll get his 91 back though.

SM has a tendency to drop players over 30 too quickly, maybe even a bit ageist. In the same vein, Lewandowski may not get his 97 because he is above 30. I'll always remember Godin's case. He got his 95 (if I didn't remember wrongly) and dropped in the next 1, if not 2 reviews even though he was still playing proper for Atletico.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

MLS! MLS! MLS! MLS! Make America Reviewed Again.

I don't think the MLS has been reviewed since March 2019. I'm particularly frustrated about Danny Leyva, who made his debut more than a year ago but who still has a rating of 60. Admittedly he hasn't played many matches. I suppose there are a few leagues that are overdue though, and it can't be easy for them to decide who to do next when any league could be shut down pretty much without notice given the pandy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

MLS! MLS! MLS! MLS! Make America Reviewed Again.

I don't think the MLS has been reviewed since March 2019. I'm particularly frustrated about Danny Leyva, who made his debut more than a year ago but who still has a rating of 60. Admittedly he hasn't played many matches. I suppose there are a few leagues that are overdue though, and it can't be easy for them to decide who to do next when any league could be shut down pretty much without notice given the pandy. 

I think we can all agree that SM needs to be quicker when doing the reviews, the fact that there is still many leagues overdue when there was no football being played for 2 months is poor.

For me that was the perfect time for SM to catch up but instead they decided to drag there feet even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Now if they can bring back the 10k risers aswell that will be great 👍 

oh wow. The memories! I was there when Arruda Mazola received a +23 going from 60 to 83. (8th september 2010 - even though I stopped playing from 2014 to 2018 circa)

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

SM used to add all new players at a cost of £10k and there was a massive thread which listed all the ones to get who would rise! hence 10k risers.

Only 70 rated (or less) players were worth 10k. Most of the european players were introduced with a rating of 75

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Completed updates for upcoming Germany Review (+1 from Spain) below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988,1003, 1008 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Atlet-Dortm-Hoff2.png

A number of RED BOXES again, hope I'm right that forumer's like to see these as they are ONLY based on Stats when SM judge them almost completely by performance. Fair warning as I think the "Red Box predictions" are less than 50% correct about these. Hope of interest and thanks for the support which is greatly appreciated. Cheers Socca 😀

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Give Walker + aubameyang for alcantara?

Duo.

I don’t see either Auba or walker losing there ratings.

13 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

More Completed updates for upcoming Germany Review (+1 from Spain) below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988,1003, 1008 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Atlet-Dortm-Hoff2.png

A number of RED BOXES again, hope I'm right that forumer's like to see these as they are ONLY based on Stats when SM judge them almost completely by performance. Fair warning as I think the "Red Box predictions" are less than 50% correct about these. Hope of interest and thanks for the support which is greatly appreciated. Cheers Socca 😀

 

Saul Niguez to 94? He’s already 93 😊

Sorry to correct you haha, I hate to be that guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lemontrees said:

MLS! MLS! MLS! MLS! Make America Reviewed Again.

I don't think the MLS has been reviewed since March 2019. I'm particularly frustrated about Danny Leyva, who made his debut more than a year ago but who still has a rating of 60. Admittedly he hasn't played many matches. I suppose there are a few leagues that are overdue though, and it can't be easy for them to decide who to do next when any league could be shut down pretty much without notice given the pandy. 

Agreed, MLS is pending 

1 hour ago, RoyLeo said:

SM has a tendency to drop players over 30 too quickly, maybe even a bit ageist. In the same vein, Lewandowski may not get his 97 because he is above 30. I'll always remember Godin's case. He got his 95 (if I didn't remember wrongly) and dropped in the next 1, if not 2 reviews even though he was still playing proper for Atletico.

In fairness to Godin, he dropped last review to 93 (for Inter). He has declined now and I expect him to drop to 92 again, no longer a starter. He had a strong case for 95, Atletico's CL loss in 15/16 ended those chances though. Shame.

49 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Give Walker + aubameyang for alcantara?

I wouldn't. All three are 29-31. Walker will be 91/92 for a few more years at least. Auba is class and will keep his 94 for years to come. 

Thiago is linked to Liverpool - would be an interesting move given his injury problems and age.

He could drop after a year there (or am I just being biased here?). 94 is his peak anyway.

44 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

More Completed updates for upcoming Germany Review (+1 from Spain) below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988,1003, 1008 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Atlet-Dortm-Hoff2.png

A number of RED BOXES again, hope I'm right that forumer's like to see these as they are ONLY based on Stats when SM judge them almost completely by performance. Fair warning as I think the "Red Box predictions" are less than 50% correct about these. Hope of interest and thanks for the support which is greatly appreciated. Cheers Socca 😀

 

Nice work mate, as always.

Noticed Atletico's Riquelme is predicted 75 - he is 78 rn though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Saul Niguez, worth holding on to? Can he reach 94?

Worth keeping due to his age and can't see him dropping. Always linked with teams that could increase his rating of he transfers. 

Also can play in lots of positions (although I am bitter he never got lb after playing a good amount of games there) I have even utilised him as a rwb/lwb from time to time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Saul Niguez, worth holding on to? Can he reach 94?

Worth holding onto but won't increase this review. 

Don't think many Atletico players will get a rise this review. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...