Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 7/5/2020 at 9:09 AM, Kierans91 said:

@Milanista1 You must be very happy with Milan’s performance and result yesterday 🙂

Looks like the title race is over, Juventus should make it 9 in a row! 😮

😀 Si! Si!  it was a brilliant team win - this is the kind of Milan I have been waiting for too long to see. 

Now, as long as Gabbia (for now) and Calabria (for a long time) stay away from the starting eleven, and the ragazzi remain confident in themselves - then we have a much better chance of clinching that 5th spot. 😀

🤔 However, our next run of games (Juve, Napoli and Atalanta) will be our ultimate test. 

And, it does really suck to that Juve will be clinching their 9th Scudetto in a row! 😣

On 7/4/2020 at 8:07 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Reinier immediately.. 

Could you please further explain why you rate Reinier over Witz: I can't say I know much about Reinier. 

1 hour ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Saul Niguez, worth holding on to? Can he reach 94?

Happen if A. Madrid can win or even get further in the CL, then I reckon he'd deservedly, eventually reach up to a 94. 

1 hour ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Saul Niguez, worth holding on to? Can he reach 94?

Yeah for sure!

34 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

😀 Si! Si!  it was a brilliant team win - this is the kind of Milan I have been waiting for too long to see. 

Now, as long as Gabbia (for now) and Calabria (for a long time) stay away from the starting eleven, and the ragazzi remain confident in themselves - then we have a much better chance of clinching that 5th spot. 😀

🤔 However, our next run of games (Juve, Napoli and Atalanta) will be our ultimate test. 

And, it does really suck to that Juve will be clinching their 9th Scudetto in a row! 😣

Yeah I was just going to say that you have a greater test next in the shape of the old lady!

If you can win 2 of those fixtures that would be a good return I think.

Juventus and Atalanta are the 2 in form teams I think and Napoli are beatable.

We need Milan back to there best, that team who lost to Liverpool in Istanbul was a GREAT team, still to this day I don’t know how you guys managed to lose that 😂

10 minutes ago, Arun said:

Griezmann will be available after a couple of weeks after his transfer ban. Should I buy him or Ndidi and Pulisic??image.png.ac194e237a6880cc612454ea7bc6bab0.png

Ndidi and Pulisic long term.

Griezmann may drop in the next review.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah for sure!

Yeah I was just going to say that you have a greater test next in the shape of the old lady!

If you can win 2 of those fixtures that would be a good return I think.

Juventus and Atalanta are the 2 in form teams I think and Napoli are beatable.

We need Milan back to there best, that team who lost to Liverpool in Istanbul was a GREAT team, still to this day I don’t know how you guys managed to lose that 😂

Ndidi and Pulisic long term.

Griezmann may drop in the next review.

Do you know when the next review will be because I would like to bring that quality in to my team after the review? If not, no problem with the duo!

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

6 minutes ago, Arun said:

Do you know when the next review will be because I would like to bring that quality in to my team after the review? If not, no problem with the duo!

Looks like it’s after Brazil 😊

Germany, Spain, England, Italy as Rahul has mentioned above.

Been offered Diallo (psg) and Pau Torres for Davinson Sanchez. IMO Sanchez hasn't been convincing at the back for Spurs this season...not sure if Mou can make him better. Diallo looks like he could rise to 90 next review and Pau Torres is linked to some big clubs (although what an awful performance against Barca)

12 hours ago, AArulz said:

Does anyone know of any clubs in the public gameworlds they are in that have been ruined/trashed by previous managers? Looking to potentially take over a new club soon and interested in a challenge. Cheers!

415034 The journey 0.5 could be the world for you. small team, small budget, but a few teams have gone back to their original players so will be miles behind in playing ability. Hope to see you soon

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Could you please further explain why you rate Reinier over Witz: I can't say I know much about Reinier. 

He is the future of Real Madrid.

He likes to be fielded in a free role as an attacking midfielder, where he is given space to roam the pitch. He is an intelligent player, who finds the space well between the lines. He likes to roam around in the space between the opposition’s midfield and defence. He is known for his composure in possession, first touch, technique, balance, close control, and dribbling ability. He is capable both of creating chances for team-mates, as well as scoring goals himself, due to his vision and ability to play off of other players. He likes to dribble and likes to come a bit deeper to get the ball. Plus is very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable and very confident of his skills.

I believe strongly in Reinier.

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

415034 The journey 0.5 could be the world for you. small team, small budget, but a few teams have gone back to their original players so will be miles behind in playing ability. Hope to see you soon

222692 English Championship. Very competitive. 

Robert Lewandowski to 97? :D
He is by far the hottest player this season with 52 goals so far - 34 in the league, 11 in the UCL & 7 in the DFB Pokal, and with the UCL next month he's sure to increase his tally vs Chelsea 😆
In terms of goals he is miles ahead of Werner (35 goals), Immobile (32 goals), Messi (31 goals) & CR7 (29 goals) and the rest.
In terms of trophies, Bayern have won the German double and are strong contenders for the UCL.
My pick for the top 3 players to make the Ballon d'Or list this year are Messi, Lewa & Mane (in no order)

Opinions are welcome.

4 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Been offered Diallo (psg) and Pau Torres for Davinson Sanchez. IMO Sanchez hasn't been convincing at the back for Spurs this season...not sure if Mou can make him better. Diallo looks like he could rise to 90 next review and Pau Torres is linked to some big clubs (although what an awful performance against Barca)

Duo, it’s an amazing deal for you in all honesty.

Both better defenders than Sanchez in my opinion.

Torres looks like he could be moving to a big club and Diallo somehow missed out on his 90 last time round, should get it next year if he plays enough for PSG.

35 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Hazard drop?

Potentially, looks like he’s picked up another injury don’t how serious though.

If he does keep his 95 it will be due to his previous years at Chelsea because his first year at Real hasn’t really been a success.

5 minutes ago, daproz said:

I need a makeshift first choice CB till Pavard comes of age. Alaba or Fabinho?

Alaba, Should rise to 94.

I think he is more versatile than Fabinho with him being able to play LB.

3 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

He is by far the hottest player this season with 52 goals so far - 34 in the league, 11 in the UCL & 7 in the DFB Pokal, and with the UCL next month he's sure to increase his tally vs Chelsea 😆
In terms of goals he is miles ahead of Werner (35 goals), Immobile (32 goals), Messi (31 goals) & CR7 (29 goals) and the rest.
In terms of trophies, Bayern have won the German double and are strong contenders for the UCL.
My pick for the top 3 players to make the Ballon d'Or list this year are Messi, Lewa & Mane (in no order)

Opinions are welcome.

Yeah I wasn’t so sure earlier on in the season but the more I read the thread the more people seem to think he should rise.

Socca has him down as a 97 so that’s good enough for me haha.

UCL trophy would top it off that’s for sure, there will be no arguments then. 

29 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Opinions are welcome.

Goals. Hardware. Team. Consistency. It's a compelling argument for a rise and one I agree with. By most criteria he is deserving.

But my heart has been broken by this game many times before ...

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Spinazolla and Laimer come to mind. 

Zapata banged in a lot of goals for a competitive side, any chance +1.

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

France’s next generation

Some of the best french prospects born between 1999 and 2003

🤩🇫🇷

5252013A-C012-4C6B-9DCD-BFB21C5A0301.png

France have an endless conveyer belt of talent!!

Where's Elye Wahi, Florent da Silva, Ugo Bertelli, Edouard Michut, Upamecano, El Chadaille, Lucas Lavallée, Lucas Chevalier, Haissem Hassan, Lesley Ugochukwu, Joris Chotard, Timothée Pembele, Mathys Tel, Aouchiche, Wesley Fofana,Nkambadio Yasser Larouci, Khephren Thuram, Adam Gueddar, Kouadio Koné, Salim Ben Seghir, Jean Clair Todibo, Paul Gueye, Noah Françoise, Han-Noah Massengo, Mohammed Ali Cho, Mbuyi Muamba, Lenny Lacroix, Brayann Pereira ??

18 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Where's Elye Wahi, Florent da Silva, Ugo Bertelli, Edouard Michut, Upamecano, El Chadaille, Lucas Lavallée, Lucas Chevalier, Haissem Hassan, Lesley Ugochukwu, Joris Chotard, Timothée Pembele, Mathys Tel, Aouchiche, Wesley Fofana,Nkambadio Yasser Larouci, Khephren Thuram, Adam Gueddar, Kouadio Koné, Salim Ben Seghir, Jean Clair Todibo, Paul Gueye, Noah Françoise, Han-Noah Massengo, Mohammed Ali Cho, Mbuyi Muamba, Lenny Lacroix, Brayann Pereira ??

I didn’t create this list, this was on Football talent scouts twitter feed and he’s pointing out the incredible list of talent France have which continues through to there first team which is unbelievable too.

I put this on the forum because there are a few players on the list that are not so well known to people.

Few things I may add though, Aouchiche is on there under Cherki.

Upamecano was born in 1998, it says at the top players born between 1999 and 2003.

Thirdly, Todibo is rubbish and I wouldn’t add him on any list discussing good talents 😂

Finally if I were to add the players you mentioned I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t fit on the page, but it does prove my reasoning behind posting this and it’s the fact that France have so much talent it actually makes me sick as an Englishman haha 😉

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I didn’t create this list, this was on Football talent scouts twitter feed and he’s pointing out the incredible list of talent France have which continues through to there first team which is unbelievable too.

I put this on the forum because there are a few players on the list that are not so well known to people.

Few things I may add though, Aouchiche is on there under Cherki.

Upamecano was born in 1998, it says at the top players born between 1999 and 2003.

Thirdly, Todibo is rubbish and I wouldn’t add him on any list discussing good talents 😂

Finally if I were to add the players you mentioned I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t fit on the page, but it does prove my reasoning behind posting this and it’s the fact that France have so much talent it actually makes me sick as an Englishman haha 😉

Todibo is rubbish? He's just 20 and Barca only wants to make a profit.. If he lets him playing more games for Barca.. It would be different IMO Todibo did much better than Ronald Araujo.. anyways I agree for Upa he'll be 22 this December I think.. I wouldn't put Enzo Millot before Michut for example. Sorry for Aouchiche I didn't notice his name under Cherki.. My bad.

20 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Todibo is rubbish? He's just 20 and Barca only wants to make a profit.. If he lets him playing more games for Barca.. It would be different IMO Todibo did much better than Ronald Araujo.. anyways I agree for Upa he'll be 22 this December I think.. I wouldn't put Enzo Millot before Michut for example. Sorry for Aouchiche I didn't notice his name under Cherki.. My bad.

Maybe I was a little harsh on Todibo 😂 I don’t see him getting any game time at Barca though and I would comfortably say that the 6 CB’s on the list are all better than Todibo.

Todibo looked poor at Schalke too but that being said I think it was hard to look good at Schalke near the end of the season. He has been linked with Everton recently, see what happens with that.

Yeah you have a case for Michut in place of Millot but like I said above, it is not my list. I just happened to come across this on twitter and thought it might be helpful for some managers to buy some of these players.

34 minutes ago, JBS said:

Chillwell + Cherki for A. Davies

Probably the duo long term, Cherki will be a star!

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Bleacher Report reporting Guendouzi will be allowed to leave this summer... Looks like Arsenal can handle only one Afro guy!!!😆😆😆

They are arguably going to let go the better of the 2 Afro boys 😂

It still baffles me how David Luiz managed to secure a new contract days after a shambles of a performance against Man City.

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Tyler Adams, only positions he can’t play are CB and the front 3 positions RW/CF/LW.

I don’t think there is anyone who can play every position.

Adams has decent potential at Leipzig too which is a bonus 😊