Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Rahul W

Recommended Posts

Robert Lewandowski to 97? :D
He is by far the hottest player this season with 52 goals so far - 34 in the league, 11 in the UCL & 7 in the DFB Pokal, and with the UCL next month he's sure to increase his tally vs Chelsea 😆
In terms of goals he is miles ahead of Werner (35 goals), Immobile (32 goals), Messi (31 goals) & CR7 (29 goals) and the rest.
In terms of trophies, Bayern have won the German double and are strong contenders for the UCL.
My pick for the top 3 players to make the Ballon d'Or list this year are Messi, Lewa & Mane (in no order)

Opinions are welcome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Been offered Diallo (psg) and Pau Torres for Davinson Sanchez. IMO Sanchez hasn't been convincing at the back for Spurs this season...not sure if Mou can make him better. Diallo looks like he could rise to 90 next review and Pau Torres is linked to some big clubs (although what an awful performance against Barca)

Duo, it’s an amazing deal for you in all honesty.

Both better defenders than Sanchez in my opinion.

Torres looks like he could be moving to a big club and Diallo somehow missed out on his 90 last time round, should get it next year if he plays enough for PSG.

35 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Hazard drop?

 

Potentially, looks like he’s picked up another injury don’t how serious though.

If he does keep his 95 it will be due to his previous years at Chelsea because his first year at Real hasn’t really been a success.

5 minutes ago, daproz said:

I need a makeshift first choice CB till Pavard comes of age. Alaba or Fabinho?

Alaba, Should rise to 94.

I think he is more versatile than Fabinho with him being able to play LB.

3 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Robert Lewandowski to 97? :D
He is by far the hottest player this season with 52 goals so far - 34 in the league, 11 in the UCL & 7 in the DFB Pokal, and with the UCL next month he's sure to increase his tally vs Chelsea 😆
In terms of goals he is miles ahead of Werner (35 goals), Immobile (32 goals), Messi (31 goals) & CR7 (29 goals) and the rest.
In terms of trophies, Bayern have won the German double and are strong contenders for the UCL.
My pick for the top 3 players to make the Ballon d'Or list this year are Messi, Lewa & Mane (in no order)

Opinions are welcome.

Yeah I wasn’t so sure earlier on in the season but the more I read the thread the more people seem to think he should rise.

Socca has him down as a 97 so that’s good enough for me haha.

UCL trophy would top it off that’s for sure, there will be no arguments then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Robert Lewandowski to 97? :D
He is by far the hottest player this season with 52 goals so far - 34 in the league, 11 in the UCL & 7 in the DFB Pokal, and with the UCL next month he's sure to increase his tally vs Chelsea 😆
In terms of goals he is miles ahead of Werner (35 goals), Immobile (32 goals), Messi (31 goals) & CR7 (29 goals) and the rest.
In terms of trophies, Bayern have won the German double and are strong contenders for the UCL.
My pick for the top 3 players to make the Ballon d'Or list this year are Messi, Lewa & Mane (in no order)

Opinions are welcome.

Goals. Hardware. Team. Consistency. It's a compelling argument for a rise and one I agree with. By most criteria he is deserving.

But my heart has been broken by this game many times before ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Spinazolla and Laimer come to mind. 

Zapata banged in a lot of goals for a competitive side, any chance +1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

France’s next generation

Some of the best french prospects born between 1999 and 2003

🤩🇫🇷

 

5252013A-C012-4C6B-9DCD-BFB21C5A0301.png
 

France have an endless conveyer belt of talent!!

 

 

Where's Elye Wahi, Florent da Silva, Ugo Bertelli, Edouard Michut, Upamecano, El Chadaille, Lucas Lavallée, Lucas Chevalier, Haissem Hassan, Lesley Ugochukwu, Joris Chotard, Timothée Pembele, Mathys Tel, Aouchiche, Wesley Fofana,Nkambadio Yasser Larouci, Khephren Thuram, Adam Gueddar, Kouadio Koné, Salim Ben Seghir, Jean Clair Todibo, Paul Gueye, Noah Françoise, Han-Noah Massengo, Mohammed Ali Cho, Mbuyi Muamba, Lenny Lacroix, Brayann Pereira ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Where's Elye Wahi, Florent da Silva, Ugo Bertelli, Edouard Michut, Upamecano, El Chadaille, Lucas Lavallée, Lucas Chevalier, Haissem Hassan, Lesley Ugochukwu, Joris Chotard, Timothée Pembele, Mathys Tel, Aouchiche, Wesley Fofana,Nkambadio Yasser Larouci, Khephren Thuram, Adam Gueddar, Kouadio Koné, Salim Ben Seghir, Jean Clair Todibo, Paul Gueye, Noah Françoise, Han-Noah Massengo, Mohammed Ali Cho, Mbuyi Muamba, Lenny Lacroix, Brayann Pereira ??

I didn’t create this list, this was on Football talent scouts twitter feed and he’s pointing out the incredible list of talent France have which continues through to there first team which is unbelievable too.

I put this on the forum because there are a few players on the list that are not so well known to people.

Few things I may add though, Aouchiche is on there under Cherki.

Upamecano was born in 1998, it says at the top players born between 1999 and 2003.

Thirdly, Todibo is rubbish and I wouldn’t add him on any list discussing good talents 😂

Finally if I were to add the players you mentioned I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t fit on the page, but it does prove my reasoning behind posting this and it’s the fact that France have so much talent it actually makes me sick as an Englishman haha 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I didn’t create this list, this was on Football talent scouts twitter feed and he’s pointing out the incredible list of talent France have which continues through to there first team which is unbelievable too.

I put this on the forum because there are a few players on the list that are not so well known to people.

Few things I may add though, Aouchiche is on there under Cherki.

Upamecano was born in 1998, it says at the top players born between 1999 and 2003.

Thirdly, Todibo is rubbish and I wouldn’t add him on any list discussing good talents 😂

Finally if I were to add the players you mentioned I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t fit on the page, but it does prove my reasoning behind posting this and it’s the fact that France have so much talent it actually makes me sick as an Englishman haha 😉

Todibo is rubbish? He's just 20 and Barca only wants to make a profit.. If he lets him playing more games for Barca.. It would be different IMO Todibo did much better than Ronald Araujo.. anyways I agree for Upa he'll be 22 this December I think.. I wouldn't put Enzo Millot before Michut for example. Sorry for Aouchiche I didn't notice his name under Cherki.. My bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Todibo is rubbish? He's just 20 and Barca only wants to make a profit.. If he lets him playing more games for Barca.. It would be different IMO Todibo did much better than Ronald Araujo.. anyways I agree for Upa he'll be 22 this December I think.. I wouldn't put Enzo Millot before Michut for example. Sorry for Aouchiche I didn't notice his name under Cherki.. My bad.

Maybe I was a little harsh on Todibo 😂 I don’t see him getting any game time at Barca though and I would comfortably say that the 6 CB’s on the list are all better than Todibo.

Todibo looked poor at Schalke too but that being said I think it was hard to look good at Schalke near the end of the season. He has been linked with Everton recently, see what happens with that.

Yeah you have a case for Michut in place of Millot but like I said above, it is not my list. I just happened to come across this on twitter and thought it might be helpful for some managers to buy some of these players.

34 minutes ago, JBS said:

Chillwell + Cherki for A. Davies

 

Probably the duo long term, Cherki will be a star!

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Bleacher Report reporting Guendouzi will be allowed to leave this summer... Looks like Arsenal can handle only one Afro guy!!!😆😆😆

They are arguably going to let go the better of the 2 Afro boys 😂

It still baffles me how David Luiz managed to secure a new contract days after a shambles of a performance against Man City.

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Tyler Adams, only positions he can’t play are CB and the front 3 positions RW/CF/LW.

I don’t think there is anyone who can play every position.

Adams has decent potential at Leipzig too which is a bonus 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Funes Mori, former Everton player.

 

42 minutes ago, JBS said:

Chillwell + Cherki for A. Davies

 

Davies! He is already a star.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Saul Niguez, worth holding on to? Can he reach 94?

Worth holding, stay for now

11 hours ago, Arun said:

Griezmann will be available after a couple of weeks after his transfer ban. Should I buy him or Ndidi and Pulisic??image.png.ac194e237a6880cc612454ea7bc6bab0.png

The duo long term, Griezmann may drop

10 hours ago, Arun said:

Do you know when the next review will be because I would like to bring that quality in to my team after the review? If not, no problem with the duo!

 

Hopefully after Brazil, mid/end July

10 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Looks like it’s after Brazil 😊
 

Germany, Spain, England, Italy as Rahul has mentioned above.

May not be that order - thought I'd clarify :) 

10 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Been offered Diallo (psg) and Pau Torres for Davinson Sanchez. IMO Sanchez hasn't been convincing at the back for Spurs this season...not sure if Mou can make him better. Diallo looks like he could rise to 90 next review and Pau Torres is linked to some big clubs (although what an awful performance against Barca)

I'd take the duo

7 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Eduardo Sasha +2 to 88?

Maybe only 87

6 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Hazard drop?

Would be unfair, he has returned post injury now

6 hours ago, daproz said:

I need a makeshift first choice CB till Pavard comes of age. Alaba or Fabinho?

Alaba

6 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Robert Lewandowski to 97? :D
He is by far the hottest player this season with 52 goals so far - 34 in the league, 11 in the UCL & 7 in the DFB Pokal, and with the UCL next month he's sure to increase his tally vs Chelsea 😆
In terms of goals he is miles ahead of Werner (35 goals), Immobile (32 goals), Messi (31 goals) & CR7 (29 goals) and the rest.
In terms of trophies, Bayern have won the German double and are strong contenders for the UCL.
My pick for the top 3 players to make the Ballon d'Or list this year are Messi, Lewa & Mane (in no order)

Opinions are welcome.

I'd be fine with it either way

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Left field but I have Bezerra Patrick who is quite versatile

1 hour ago, JBS said:

Chillwell + Cherki for A. Davies

Davies for me though it's a fair deal

9 minutes ago, Arun said:

I will let Allan go, which 2 of the three should I invest that money in Barella / Bentancur / Soler??

All are 23 with 90 rating so 16 mil value... image.png.fe5a672df91381dac85f59aaa6180cf6.png

Bentancur and Barella

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Cuardado, Milner, Ansaldi, Young to name a few. Relatively cheap and unlikey to drop as well as covers most of the field. 🙌🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2020 at 7:57 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Top 2 go up, 3rd place plays 16th in Bundesliga in a play-off. Hamburg almost made it to a playoff vs Bremen - would have been a tasty derby, but they Hamburged it up yesterday. Heidenheim lost 3-0 to Arminia, Hamburg win/draw would have had them in the play-off, they got thrashed 5-1 to 10th placed Sandhausen instead.

Former Hamburg RB Dennis Diekmeier scored the 5th. Only his second professional goal -  his first came last month. You couldn't write it. 

Game before this, Hamburg lost to Heidenheim 2-1. Heidenheim scored the winner in the 95th minute. Oh Hamburg.

Heidenheim missed out on promotion by away goals. Big shame for them. Their manager has managed them since 2007. Has taken them from fourth tier to second tier to a whisker of first tier since. 

Heidenheim were in the fifth tier in 2003. Oh well.

Should help Werder's review at any rate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Cuardado, Milner, Ansaldi, Young to name a few. Relatively cheap and unlikey to drop as well as covers most of the field. 🙌🏻

Lahm was the GOAT. LB, RB, DM, CM at 94/95 rating. Old so his price was quite low too. 

Full-backs tend to be the most versatile in SM.

Saka got a position change today too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Arun said:

I will let Allan go, which 2 of the three should I invest that money in Barella / Bentancur / Soler??

All are 23 with 90 rating so 16 mil value... image.png.fe5a672df91381dac85f59aaa6180cf6.png

Bentancur and Barella.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

May not be that order - thought I'd clarify :) 

Would make sense for them to do Germany first with all there competitions wrapped up.

Still got to wait till the end of July for La Liga and EPL.

20 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Heidenheim missed out on promotion by away goals. Big shame for them. Their manager has managed them since 2007. Has taken them from fourth tier to second tier to a whisker of first tier since. 

Heidenheim were in the fifth tier in 2003. Oh well.

Should help Werder's review at any rate.

Ingolstadt come to mind reading this.

Whatever happened to them? I know there in the 3 tier now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Where's Elye Wahi, Florent da Silva, Ugo Bertelli, Edouard Michut, Upamecano, El Chadaille, Lucas Lavallée, Lucas Chevalier, Haissem Hassan, Lesley Ugochukwu, Joris Chotard, Timothée Pembele, Mathys Tel, Aouchiche, Wesley Fofana,Nkambadio Yasser Larouci, Khephren Thuram, Adam Gueddar, Kouadio Koné, Salim Ben Seghir, Jean Clair Todibo, Paul Gueye, Noah Françoise, Han-Noah Massengo, Mohammed Ali Cho, Mbuyi Muamba, Lenny Lacroix, Brayann Pereira ??

If I was you, I name all French players... :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...