Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Funes Mori, former Everton player.

42 minutes ago, JBS said:

Chillwell + Cherki for A. Davies

Davies! He is already a star.

I will let Allan go, which 2 of the three should I invest that money in Barella / Bentancur / Soler??

All are 23 with 90 rating so 16 mil value... image.png.fe5a672df91381dac85f59aaa6180cf6.png

13 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Saul Niguez, worth holding on to? Can he reach 94?

Worth holding, stay for now

11 hours ago, Arun said:

Griezmann will be available after a couple of weeks after his transfer ban. Should I buy him or Ndidi and Pulisic??image.png.ac194e237a6880cc612454ea7bc6bab0.png

The duo long term, Griezmann may drop

10 hours ago, Arun said:

Do you know when the next review will be because I would like to bring that quality in to my team after the review? If not, no problem with the duo!

Hopefully after Brazil, mid/end July

10 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Looks like it’s after Brazil 😊

Germany, Spain, England, Italy as Rahul has mentioned above.

May not be that order - thought I'd clarify :) 

10 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Been offered Diallo (psg) and Pau Torres for Davinson Sanchez. IMO Sanchez hasn't been convincing at the back for Spurs this season...not sure if Mou can make him better. Diallo looks like he could rise to 90 next review and Pau Torres is linked to some big clubs (although what an awful performance against Barca)

I'd take the duo

7 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Eduardo Sasha +2 to 88?

Maybe only 87

6 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Hazard drop?

Would be unfair, he has returned post injury now

6 hours ago, daproz said:

I need a makeshift first choice CB till Pavard comes of age. Alaba or Fabinho?

Alaba

6 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Robert Lewandowski to 97? :D
He is by far the hottest player this season with 52 goals so far - 34 in the league, 11 in the UCL & 7 in the DFB Pokal, and with the UCL next month he's sure to increase his tally vs Chelsea 😆
In terms of goals he is miles ahead of Werner (35 goals), Immobile (32 goals), Messi (31 goals) & CR7 (29 goals) and the rest.
In terms of trophies, Bayern have won the German double and are strong contenders for the UCL.
My pick for the top 3 players to make the Ballon d'Or list this year are Messi, Lewa & Mane (in no order)

Opinions are welcome.

I'd be fine with it either way

4 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Left field but I have Bezerra Patrick who is quite versatile

1 hour ago, JBS said:

Chillwell + Cherki for A. Davies

Davies for me though it's a fair deal

9 minutes ago, Arun said:

I will let Allan go, which 2 of the three should I invest that money in Barella / Bentancur / Soler??

All are 23 with 90 rating so 16 mil value... image.png.fe5a672df91381dac85f59aaa6180cf6.png

Bentancur and Barella

7 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Cuardado, Milner, Ansaldi, Young to name a few. Relatively cheap and unlikey to drop as well as covers most of the field. 🙌🏻

On 6/29/2020 at 7:57 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Top 2 go up, 3rd place plays 16th in Bundesliga in a play-off. Hamburg almost made it to a playoff vs Bremen - would have been a tasty derby, but they Hamburged it up yesterday. Heidenheim lost 3-0 to Arminia, Hamburg win/draw would have had them in the play-off, they got thrashed 5-1 to 10th placed Sandhausen instead.

Former Hamburg RB Dennis Diekmeier scored the 5th. Only his second professional goal -  his first came last month. You couldn't write it. 

Game before this, Hamburg lost to Heidenheim 2-1. Heidenheim scored the winner in the 95th minute. Oh Hamburg.

Heidenheim missed out on promotion by away goals. Big shame for them. Their manager has managed them since 2007. Has taken them from fourth tier to second tier to a whisker of first tier since. 

Heidenheim were in the fifth tier in 2003. Oh well.

Should help Werder's review at any rate.

52 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Cuardado, Milner, Ansaldi, Young to name a few. Relatively cheap and unlikey to drop as well as covers most of the field. 🙌🏻

Lahm was the GOAT. LB, RB, DM, CM at 94/95 rating. Old so his price was quite low too. 

Full-backs tend to be the most versatile in SM.

Saka got a position change today too.

4 hours ago, Arun said:

Bentancur and Barella.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

May not be that order - thought I'd clarify :) 

Would make sense for them to do Germany first with all there competitions wrapped up.

Still got to wait till the end of July for La Liga and EPL.

20 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Heidenheim missed out on promotion by away goals. Big shame for them. Their manager has managed them since 2007. Has taken them from fourth tier to second tier to a whisker of first tier since. 

Heidenheim were in the fifth tier in 2003. Oh well.

Should help Werder's review at any rate.

Ingolstadt come to mind reading this.

Whatever happened to them? I know there in the 3 tier now.

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Where's Elye Wahi, Florent da Silva, Ugo Bertelli, Edouard Michut, Upamecano, El Chadaille, Lucas Lavallée, Lucas Chevalier, Haissem Hassan, Lesley Ugochukwu, Joris Chotard, Timothée Pembele, Mathys Tel, Aouchiche, Wesley Fofana,Nkambadio Yasser Larouci, Khephren Thuram, Adam Gueddar, Kouadio Koné, Salim Ben Seghir, Jean Clair Todibo, Paul Gueye, Noah Françoise, Han-Noah Massengo, Mohammed Ali Cho, Mbuyi Muamba, Lenny Lacroix, Brayann Pereira ??

If I was you, I name all French players... :D

30 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Ingolstadt come to mind reading this.

Whatever happened to them? I know there in the 3 tier now.

Just had a look. In the promotion playoffs, they're playing Nurnberg today and on 11th. Another fallen Bundesliga side.

23 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Chiellini or T. Silva?

Can you briefly explain your choice as well please? 

Chiellini will likely drop to 92, same as Silva. Both turn 36 in a few months. 

I'm not sure who to go for. Chiellini's been injured and will likely be phased out slowly at Juventus, like how Barzagli was. 

But Silva's out of a contract, and it's unlikely he moves to a club where he will keep his 92.

I guess I'd go for Chiellini as his club situation is known.

20 minutes ago, Nameless said:

@Sir Rahul do you know if the adjustment of wages was part of the discussion?

As in, if a player gets a rise his wage get adjusted by the chairman. But when a player decreases his wage remains the same until a new season starts.

No clue mate

16 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah I was just going to say that you have a greater test next in the shape of the old lady!

If you can win 2 of those fixtures that would be a good return I think.

Juventus and Atalanta are the 2 in form teams I think and Napoli are beatable.

We need Milan back to there best, that team who lost to Liverpool in Istanbul was a GREAT team, still to this day I don’t know how you guys managed to lose that 😂

I agree Napoli will be the easier of the tests ahead. However, they did do well to win the Copa Italia so they will be no pushover for us. 

Against Juve: I reckon if Milan field can the same team against the 👵 lady, who played against Lazio, then I have hope we are good enough to beat them. It's free-scoring Atalanta which will be more tricky to overcome.

The CL final  2005: looking back I wasn't following much of a Milanista back then I was more of a red devil until Fergie retired, although I did secretly support Milan when I could get a chance to watch their great team play.

I believe in the 2005 CL final Milan's great first half actually (in some way) played against them - the team then played the beginning of the second half with less focus and concentration, which led to the two quick Liverpool goals, which ofcourse would have knocked Milan for six. 

Oh well, that's the beauty of football for you. And we did get our revenge later in 2007 with a similar team, where the players were more focused and not over-confident.

It's great to see Milan and Man United finally rising up again! 😀

11 hours ago, Ahmed said:

Robert Lewandowski to 97? :D
He is by far the hottest player this season with 52 goals so far - 34 in the league, 11 in the UCL & 7 in the DFB Pokal, and with the UCL next month he's sure to increase his tally vs Chelsea 😆
In terms of goals he is miles ahead of Werner (35 goals), Immobile (32 goals), Messi (31 goals) & CR7 (29 goals) and the rest.
In terms of trophies, Bayern have won the German double and are strong contenders for the UCL.
My pick for the top 3 players to make the Ballon d'Or list this year are Messi, Lewa & Mane (in no order)

Opinions are welcome.

He's having the best season ever. On an induvidual level he certainly deserves to be rated 97.... Lewa for the Ballon d'Or - he's been phenomenal this season! 

12 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Hazard drop?

Nope, it would be unfair because he needed a bit of time to settle in at Real Madrid, and was also injured during the start of his RM career. 

13 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

He is the future of Real Madrid.

He likes to be fielded in a free role as an attacking midfielder, where he is given space to roam the pitch. He is an intelligent player, who finds the space well between the lines. He likes to roam around in the space between the opposition’s midfield and defence. He is known for his composure in possession, first touch, technique, balance, close control, and dribbling ability. He is capable both of creating chances for team-mates, as well as scoring goals himself, due to his vision and ability to play off of other players. He likes to dribble and likes to come a bit deeper to get the ball. Plus is very strong in 1v1 situations, unpredictable and very confident of his skills.

I believe strongly in Reinier.

Thank you for a great in-depth response! Do you reckon he can be good enough to deplace the likes of Isco, V.Junior or even Rodrygo in the side in the years to come? 

Oh, and how is he doing with RM's second team?

16 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Been offered Diallo (psg) and Pau Torres for Davinson Sanchez. IMO Sanchez hasn't been convincing at the back for Spurs this season...not sure if Mou can make him better. Diallo looks like he could rise to 90 next review and Pau Torres is linked to some big clubs (although what an awful performance against Barca)

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Chiellini or T. Silva?

Can you briefly explain your choice as well please? 

Chiellini for pretty much the same reason as Rahul.

I know Everton have been linked with Thiago Silva but either way I can see the gradual decrease in rating starting soon.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

If I was you, I name all French players... :D

Im out of reactions but this tickled me haha.

23 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree Napoli will be the easier of the tests ahead. However, they did do well to win the Copa Italia so they will be no pushover for us. 

Against Juve: I reckon if Milan field can the same team against the 👵 lady, who played against Lazio, then I have hope we are good enough to beat them. It's free-scoring Atalanta which will be more tricky to overcome.

The CL final  2005: looking back I wasn't following much of a Milanista back then I was more of a red devil until Fergie retired, although I did secretly support Milan when I could get a chance to watch their great team play.

I believe in the 2005 CL final Milan's great first half actually (in some way) played against them - the team then played the beginning of the second half with less focus and concentration, which led to the two quick Liverpool goals, which ofcourse would have knocked Milan for six. 

Oh well, that's the beauty of football for you. And we did get our revenge later in 2007 with a similar team, where the players were more focused and not over-confident.

It's great to see Milan and Man United finally rising up again! 😀

He's having the best season ever. On an induvidual level he certainly deserves to be rated 97.... Lewa for the Ballon d'Or - he's been phenomenal this season! 

Nope, it would be unfair because he needed a bit of time to settle in at Real Madrid, and was also injured during the start of his RM career. 

Thank you for a great in-depth response! Do you reckon he can be good enough to deplace the likes of Isco, V.Junior or even Rodrygo in the side in the years to come? 

I can imagine being 3-0 up in a final you would take your foot off the gas, that team was brilliant though!

Seedorf, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Nesta, Cafu, Crespo, Kaka, Pirlo, Maldini... the list goes on.

32 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Just had a look. In the promotion playoffs, they're playing Nurnberg today and on 11th. Another fallen Bundesliga side.

Chiellini will likely drop to 92, same as Silva. Both turn 36 in a few months. 

I'm not sure who to go for. Chiellini's been injured and will likely be phased out slowly at Juventus, like how Barzagli was. 

But Silva's out of a contract, and it's unlikely he moves to a club where he will keep his 92.

I guess I'd go for Chiellini as his club situation is known.

No clue mate

Spectacular fall

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Didn't play much yet, but in the games he played he was important. He will play more next season, has the same adjustment that Rodrygo and Vinicius had. 

I think so yes, can replace Isco in Real Madrid as attacking midfielder 

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Lahm was the GOAT. LB, RB, DM, CM at 94/95 rating. Old so his price was quite low too. 

Full-backs tend to be the most versatile in SM.

Saka got a position change today too.

Saka’s change of position has been insane. 

Tbh, Great for a youngster to be this versatile. Hope it stays. 🙌🏻

32 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

I have Felix and been offered any 2 of these players for him

F Torres

Stevanovic

Reyna

F silva

Aouichiche

Adli

Dest

Eric Garcia

I'd defo keep felix if it were me

50 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

I have Felix and been offered any 2 of these players for him

F Torres

Stevanovic

Reyna

F silva

Aouichiche

Adli

Dest

Eric Garcia

Yeah Felix.

33 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Bentancur + brandt + 12M for gimenez ?

Duo + money, I need to find these managers haha

1 minute ago, Arun said:

Heard about a player Willy Kambwala, United and Liverpool scouuting.. not yet in the database... One to look out for!!

Yeah I’ve heard about this too, He can move from Sochaux when he becomes 16