Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Luke Shaw have been performing excellently... Just love it.. How long before he gets his deserved raise??

I don’t particularly rate him but if Man United get top 4 to qualify for UCL then I guess he has a chance of getting to 90.

1 hour ago, Mago10 said:

any predictions for Marcos Llorente and Anthony Gordon?

Marcos Llorente - 87 -> 88

Anthony Gordon - 70 -> 75 (Not sure on this though, not played a massive amount of games since he got added)

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Please rank -

Milenkovic (Fiorentina)

Konate

Kounde

Pau Torres. 

Also prediction for P. Torres please.

Think I am out of reactions. Thank you to all who will answer. 

Milenkovic, Torres, Konate, Kounde

Torres - 87 -> 88

20 hours ago, daproz said:

I need a makeshift first choice CB till Pavard comes of age. Alaba or Fabinho?

18 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Klosterman, D. Alaba, Saka, Pogba, T. Muller, A. Florenzi, and TAA. 

16 hours ago, Arun said:

Bleacher Report reporting Guendouzi will be allowed to leave this summer... Looks like Arsenal can handle only one Afro guy!!!😆😆😆

Arsenal are letting go of the wrong Afro. They should consider trying M. Guendouzi at CB instead. D. Luiz is Arsenal's answer to Phil Jones - don't know who's had more brain farts during his illustrious career. 😀

15 hours ago, JBS said:

Chillwell + Cherki for A. Davies

It's an interesting offer...

However, If Cherki was making a greater mark on the game then I would have said go for/keep the duo. 

4 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Would you trade Ben White for Florian Wirtz?

I'm sure that he will rise quicker than Ben White, and he is pretty talented. 

2 hours ago, Arun said:

Luke Shaw have been performing excellently... Just love it.. How long before he gets his deserved raise??

He has played a bit better recently but a rise would be very generous. He's neither good at defending or at going forward. He'll do for now at United until Brandon Williams comes through but he's nothing but a place holder in my opinion. A few good games doesn't wipe out his years of mediocrity.

PS. Bruno +3 😂

Adria Guerrero came on from the bench for Valencia over the weekend but starts tonight.

73 rated - 360k value.

Worth keeping an eye just in case he plays throughout the remainder of the season for a decent rise.

54 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Brazil being done now? Will it be USA next? 

Quote from Rahul below, looks like it’s heading to the big leagues next.

On 7/6/2020 at 10:41 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Some minor updates from SM HQ. After Brazil it's likely to go back to Germany, England, Spain, Italy. Hopefully the case.

Soccerwiki is undergoing a revamp, apparently. Hopefully, there will be a better version of the wiki soon. And with that, maybe there will be more clarity on the league reviews.

Hope this helps Liam 😊

15 hours ago, JBS said:

Chillwell + Cherki for A. Davies

Chilwell + Cherki. I think Chilwell may get a 91 with Leicester likely to get Champs League. But Davies in the long-run (2-3 years).

13 hours ago, Arun said:

I will let Allan go, which 2 of the three should I invest that money in Barella / Bentancur / Soler??

All are 23 with 90 rating so 16 mil value... image.png.fe5a672df91381dac85f59aaa6180cf6.png

Bentacur & Barella.

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Chiellini or T. Silva?

Can you briefly explain your choice as well please? 

Neither if you can. Both may retire soon.

6 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

I have Felix and been offered any 2 of these players for him

F Torres

Stevanovic

Reyna

F silva

Aouichiche

Adli

Dest

Eric Garcia

Keep Felix.

6 hours ago, Fabino said:

Bentancur + brandt + 12M for gimenez ?

Duo + Cash.

4 hours ago, Fabino said:

To choose 2 players for gimenez...

Ndidi brandt bentancur 

Ndidi & Brandt.

4 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Would you trade Ben White for Florian Wirtz?

Wirtz.

25 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Bukayo Saka and Mason Greenwood to 87?

Yes. Looks very likely.

21 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Bentancur or Rodri?

Tough one, I think Rodri just edges it though, he’s already rated higher and he’s playing in a team who can realistically only get better next season.

He’s got a slim chance of rising to 92 also.

8 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

Have any one watch barca's new boy Francisco trincao i read that he will be joining the first team and won't be loaned out just wondering if anyone has watched am play

I will be interested to see how often he will play and if he can step up straight away, the future does look bright at Barca though with Fati and Puig also.

He’s a left footed winger who can go either way, cutting inside to get the shot off or go on the outside, he doesn’t posses great pace but I do think he looks a good fit.

I have him in most of my GW’s

What do people think to using Thiago Silva in a deal instead of Ben White to get Wirtz?

Not got other high rates cb’s other than Klostermann so would have to replace Silva but have funds. Thinking with Silva currently around 4m and potential to drop both in value and rating, it may make more sense to keep White as he looks promising 

12 hours ago, Arun said:

I think he deserves 90

12 hours ago, Mago10 said:

any predictions for Marcos Llorente and Anthony Gordon?

73-75

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

Please rank -

Milenkovic (Fiorentina)

Konate

Kounde

Pau Torres. 

Also prediction for P. Torres please.

Think I am out of reactions. Thank you to all who will answer. 

Don't know enough to rank them

Pau should get 88 - worth following as big clubs are tracking him (maybe City will get him)

10 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Brazil being done now? Will it be USA next? 

I think big leagues

EDIT: I see a lot of changes on Soccerwiki for the promoted sides from 2 Bundesliga. Germany next I suppose.

10 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

He has played a bit better recently but a rise would be very generous. He's neither good at defending or at going forward. He'll do for now at United until Brandon Williams comes through but he's nothing but a place holder in my opinion. A few good games doesn't wipe out his years of mediocrity.

PS. Bruno +3 😂

Shaw's frustrating when he goes forward but he's been alright overall recently. I believe he's a better form of Phil Jones - won't fulfil the potential he had when he joined but will be around for most of his 20s. 

That double leg break he had was really sad to see.

Don't think Brandon is the future at LB either. He's right footed and might be a good squad player but maybe not more. Happy to be proven wrong. United have too many right footed full-backs atm (AWB, Dalot, Brandon, Laird, even TFM).

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Bukayo Saka and Mason Greenwood to 87?

Yeah

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

Bentancur or Rodri?

Rodri

8 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Have any one watch barca's new boy Francisco trincao i read that he will be joining the first team and won't be loaned out just wondering if anyone has watched am play

I think he's good, one to follow next season

5 hours ago, WillBedford said:

What do people think to using Thiago Silva in a deal instead of Ben White to get Wirtz?

Not got other high rates cb’s other than Klostermann so would have to replace Silva but have funds. Thinking with Silva currently around 4m and potential to drop both in value and rating, it may make more sense to keep White as he looks promising 

I would, I see White getting 86/87 by end of next season

5 hours ago, JOE GI said:

4-2-3-1 o 4-3-3?

¿Qué forma es la mejor cuando eres el mejor equipo?

Si ataco en el middle, creo que la mejor opción es 4-2-3-1A o 4-3-3 A

Si ataco por ambas bandas, creo que la mejor opción es 4-2-3-1B o 4-3-3 B

¿Que piensas?

Can't help sorry