Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Have any one watch barca's new boy Francisco trincao i read that he will be joining the first team and won't be loaned out just wondering if anyone has watched am play

21 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Bentancur or Rodri?

Tough one, I think Rodri just edges it though, he’s already rated higher and he’s playing in a team who can realistically only get better next season.

He’s got a slim chance of rising to 92 also.

8 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

Have any one watch barca's new boy Francisco trincao i read that he will be joining the first team and won't be loaned out just wondering if anyone has watched am play

I will be interested to see how often he will play and if he can step up straight away, the future does look bright at Barca though with Fati and Puig also.

He’s a left footed winger who can go either way, cutting inside to get the shot off or go on the outside, he doesn’t posses great pace but I do think he looks a good fit.

I have him in most of my GW’s

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Bentancur or Rodri?

Rodri. He is poised to be key to Man City's midfield with Fernandinho dropping to defence or playing less time due to his age.

What do people think to using Thiago Silva in a deal instead of Ben White to get Wirtz?

Not got other high rates cb’s other than Klostermann so would have to replace Silva but have funds. Thinking with Silva currently around 4m and potential to drop both in value and rating, it may make more sense to keep White as he looks promising 

4-2-3-1 o 4-3-3?

¿Qué forma es la mejor cuando eres el mejor equipo?

Si ataco en el middle, creo que la mejor opción es 4-2-3-1A o 4-3-3 A

Si ataco por ambas bandas, creo que la mejor opción es 4-2-3-1B o 4-3-3 B

¿Que piensas?

On 7/2/2020 at 3:42 PM, Islelovesoccer said:

Still looking for new managers 

GWs all full except one or two teams. 

If you want to inherit a good squad, plenty of talent still available, squad caps around 30, balanced squads. DM me. 

Anyone? 

12 hours ago, Arun said:

Luke Shaw have been performing excellently... Just love it.. How long before he gets his deserved raise??

I think he deserves 90

12 hours ago, Mago10 said:

any predictions for Marcos Llorente and Anthony Gordon?

73-75

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

Please rank -

Milenkovic (Fiorentina)

Konate

Kounde

Pau Torres. 

Also prediction for P. Torres please.

Think I am out of reactions. Thank you to all who will answer. 

Don't know enough to rank them

Pau should get 88 - worth following as big clubs are tracking him (maybe City will get him)

10 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Brazil being done now? Will it be USA next? 

I think big leagues

EDIT: I see a lot of changes on Soccerwiki for the promoted sides from 2 Bundesliga. Germany next I suppose.

10 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

He has played a bit better recently but a rise would be very generous. He's neither good at defending or at going forward. He'll do for now at United until Brandon Williams comes through but he's nothing but a place holder in my opinion. A few good games doesn't wipe out his years of mediocrity.

PS. Bruno +3 😂

Shaw's frustrating when he goes forward but he's been alright overall recently. I believe he's a better form of Phil Jones - won't fulfil the potential he had when he joined but will be around for most of his 20s. 

That double leg break he had was really sad to see.

Don't think Brandon is the future at LB either. He's right footed and might be a good squad player but maybe not more. Happy to be proven wrong. United have too many right footed full-backs atm (AWB, Dalot, Brandon, Laird, even TFM).

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Bukayo Saka and Mason Greenwood to 87?

Yeah

8 hours ago, hesselink said:

Bentancur or Rodri?

Rodri

8 hours ago, Aaaa said:

I think he's good, one to follow next season

5 hours ago, WillBedford said:

What do people think to using Thiago Silva in a deal instead of Ben White to get Wirtz?

Not got other high rates cb’s other than Klostermann so would have to replace Silva but have funds. Thinking with Silva currently around 4m and potential to drop both in value and rating, it may make more sense to keep White as he looks promising 

I would, I see White getting 86/87 by end of next season

5 hours ago, JOE GI said:

4-2-3-1 o 4-3-3?

¿Qué forma es la mejor cuando eres el mejor equipo?

Si ataco en el middle, creo que la mejor opción es 4-2-3-1A o 4-3-3 A

Si ataco por ambas bandas, creo que la mejor opción es 4-2-3-1B o 4-3-3 B

¿Que piensas?

Can't help sorry

Hi all are there any recommendations of 85-87 rated RB/LBs who could hit 88/89 in their next review.

Kieren Tierney at Arsenal now seems to be improving, I’ve already got Brandon Williams for the future.

On the right I’ve got Jonjo Kenny who should be due a rise, but who would be the next step up. 

16 minutes ago, Howe’s That said:

Hi all are there any recommendations of 85-87 rated RB/LBs who could hit 88/89 in their next review.

Kieren Tierney at Arsenal now seems to be improving, I’ve already got Brandon Williams for the future.

On the right I’ve got Jonjo Kenny who should be due a rise, but who would be the next step up. 

Max Aarons - 86/87

Jamal Lewis - 86/87

Angelino - 88

Reguilon - 88

Reece James - 86

13 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Lars Dendoncker added on the database (Brighton). @thorgan lesar any good?

I know he is Leander's brother.

He just left Club Brugge for Brighton. He had a long injury and he wasn't ready for a chance in Club Brugge. I don't see much in him. 

The only good thing is that he is cheap and probably an investment on really long term ;)

10 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Yeah it’s probably worth it long term, I reckon in a couple of season there ratings will probably be similar and Silva could be looking to retire.

4 hours ago, Arun said:

15 year old Isak Hansen-Aarøen will move to United next month. One to keep an eye on. and also Marc Jurado!

Going to be interesting to see if Jurado can eventually break into United’s first team ahead of a prime AWB or even Ethan Laird at that point.

3 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Bukayo Saka - 82 -> 86 (probably the best option)

1 minute ago, NickTheBiz said:

Stefan Radu, cheeky rise?

Yeah possibly, I see Acerbi getting a rise to 90 and there’s not too much to split the two in terms of game time.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Hating this 2m player's value rising to 2.2m and 2.2m player's value rising to 2.6m. 

Me neither, a player has one or two good games now and he gets a little value increase 😂

On 7/5/2020 at 12:39 AM, sharkdan said:

My Italian predictions for now:

Juventus:

Rabiot - 1 to 90 (I'd give him -31 to 60)

Surely this warrants a -30 instead of -31 😉

Rabiot turned into Lionel Messi over night 😂

Potential goal of the season?

49 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Isak+T.hazard or isak+maddison or keep Walker?

Isak + Maddison.

Maddison and Isak are the better long term option IMO so I would go for them

Hazard should rise in a few weeks to 91 though if you need a short term fix.