Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

52 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

All taken xD very popular gameworld. Which is why I'm annoyed at SM for a random rise for someone I wanted 

Yeah that is very annoying, it seems like they do about 5-10 random rises a day from different leagues, surely it would make sense to maybe do another team to get each review done quicker.

On the other hand I guess some players would never get reviewed otherwise, like players for example from the German 3rd tier, Spanish 3rd tier or even some of the more obscure nations.

But in your case with Clarke that just doesn’t make sense.

25 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

They should introduce a 100 rating just for him. Or why not 200, or 300? :D

The one and only 😂

24 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

My mistake, will probably stay 92 then.

Didn't realise he wasn’t allowed to play.

stay with 34 goal 13 assist 45 games? it's stats are crazy.. mmh I am 500% sure he will take +1

luckily kane, aubameyang etc didn't need a played at barca bayern or liverpool to get 95 :D

40 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

SM recently announced they are changing how they review players. You will see a lot more randoms going forward and less team reviews

Really bad news for Managers trading players to make a profit. not knowing when they will rise. Imagine not having the Big5 review at all just "Randoms" here and there and it gives SM even more power to miss RISERS without us knowing they won't be increased at all. In Australia, Chile, Paraguay, Norway, Poland, Scotland, Portugal, Russia etc we could be paying wages twice a week forever. There is no way we can complain on here about players missed because they still might do them tomorrow.BUT, Tomorrow never comes!

I did say on the forum SM changing things will make things worse not better. I think we should ALL protest b4 they implement. Each time SM "fouled up" I have dropped a number of GW's and now I only have 3, so it might well be bye bye SM from me altogether.

25 minutes ago, The punch said:

stay with 34 goal 13 assist 45 games? it's stats are crazy.. mmh I am 500% sure he will take +1

luckily kane, aubameyang etc didn't need a played at barca bayern or liverpool to get 95 :D

Already risen this season to 92 back in December since his rise he’s scored 11 goals in all comps. That means that before his rise he scored 23 goals in all comps that’s double the amount.

Is it fair to say his form has dropped off or is that harsh?

Based off his stats I don’t really see how he can rise to 93 if he’s scored less than half the amount of goals he had before his rise in December.

Not to mention Arsenal and Tottenham both have higher squad caps.

Harry Kane has been knocking goals in for fun for 6 years and Tottenham reached the UCL final last season which is an automatic rise for SM.

Auba is a goal machine and he’s been scoring 20+ goals since 2015/16 season, this is probably why both Kane and Auba are 95’s.

This is my reasoning behind him not rising, I hope he does rise though I have him in most of my GW’s haha 😊

Hi JOE, Immobile is Centre Forward in Attack and Alcantara covers Defensive Midfield and Attacking Midfield. So any effects will be minimal  in contrast to say Messi  and Ronaldo on each wing, but it may help a little. Watch where u are playing opposition that has a weak midfield in comparison etc

Give it a try and see if U can see if it helps a little bit ie Immobile starts scoring more?? Alcantara gets 9's instead 8's etc

2 hours ago, Far Post said:

Would you swap Guendouzi for Dani Olmo? 

Yes, Guendouzi is nothing special and likely to be sold this summer too

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Gnabry +1?

Timo Wener +1?

Maybe - probably not though

No

3 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Rouwen Hennings will get rise? Ik he is old but tbh he had his best individual season till date.

5 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Any players worth 800k due any rises ? PM would be lovely xD

I did my own scouting for a few players . Players like Matt Clarke who just rose to 82 . Just typical SM reviewing a player who plays in championship from a prem side during the Brazil reviews . Like couldn't that wait until the premier League finishes xD 

Indeed, Clarke rise is quite random

1 hour ago, jgos2 said:

SM recently announced they are changing how they review players. You will see a lot more randoms going forward and less team reviews

Where did you hear this? Soccerwiki?

2 hours ago, jgos2 said:

Team reviews are done twice a year. So less means once?

If this is true small clubs and lower division clubs will have it very hard. The point of managing those clubs are to know profitability within a time frame. 

9 hours ago, The Finisher said:

A +1 or +2? Now I'm thinking I could buy Theo for cheaper by selling Wan-Bissaka with some money left over, and having Cancelo/Hakimi move to RB. With AC Milan not getting in CL and Utd with a chance, would switching be worth it?

Sell Cancelo, keep AWB and buy Theo. Done.

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Gnabry +1?

Timo Wener +1?

Gnabry has a good chance of +1. Werner will stay for now. 

But SM logic may give Werner a raise.

3 hours ago, Far Post said:

Would you swap Guendouzi for Dani Olmo? 

Yes. You should watch Olmo's performances. Way better then Guendouzi though it isn't fair as they are different players but yup.

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Many thanks to both Sir Rahul and Kierans91 have now corrected both Riquelme now -3.6% but +2 to 80 and Niguez RED BOXED at 94. Always appreciate feedback such as these so I can correct spreadsheet.

BIG4 starting! as SWiki shows GERMANY going thru lower part of Bundesliga today with Fortuna Dusseldorf, Werder Bremen, Stuttgart, Paderborn  and Arminia Bielfield already been edited. Usually 4 to 5days before coming thru to To SM but weekend intervenes so might be bit slower, I hope so....

... As I hope to have a few more from Germany / Big4 (as France done earlier!) shortly... Cheers Socca 

Ps  Although not on my spreadsheet just had a quick look at Arminia Bielfield and 22yo Amos Pieper at 82 might well get a rise to 85, Simarly 24yo 82rated Hartel +3 to 85 while 23yo N Seufert maybe +4/+2 to 82 or 80?

Also Predicting Stuttgart younger players (Younger more profitable 😀):-

Orel Mangala +2 to 85,

Silas Wamangituka +3 to 83, 

A. Karazor +3 to 83

Clinton Mola +4 or +5 to 77 or 78

(Haven't got these clubs/ players in my spreadsheet BUT it's much quicker this way 😀)

47 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Team reviews are done twice a year. So less means once?

If this is true small clubs and lower division clubs will have it very hard. The point of managing those clubs are to know profitability within a time frame. 

Yes totally agree Nameless the time frame could be "Never Forever".

Less means half of the players might get randomly reviewed in a "what catches SM's eyes and what doesn't catch their eyes - Just doesn't!"

SM has missed a lot of players when they are organised and have the whole team in front of them. How much easier is it to miss someone when doing it randomly ie Pogba was impressive of 25players on Tv last night let's give him +1?

Anthony Gordon (19) starts again for Everton tonight, seems to be starting every other game at the minute.

Only valued at 340k, I would expect to see that rise substantially soon.

Maybe even a small rise in rating and follow the same path as Joelson Fernandes who rose to 73 today and his value shot up to 1 million.

Pick Gordon up before his value shoots up!!

19 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes totally agree Nameless the time frame could be "Never Forever".

Less means half of the players might get randomly reviewed in a "what catches SM's eyes and what doesn't catch their eyes - Just doesn't!"

SM has missed a lot of players when they are organised and have the whole team in front of them. How much easier is it to miss someone when doing it randomly ie Pogba was impressive of 25players on Tv last night let's give him +1?

To go further on this topic, is any of you familiar with how SM is organized internally? Do they have a team taking care of reviews, or do they rely on the community (which is the logic behind Soccerwiki, as far as I know)?

Also, I know they have recently (i.e. for more than two years) focused on the single-player game, leaving the multiplayer completely abandoned to itself, in terms of sw updates and so-called "customer care", but does anyone know if they have a team dedicated to this version of the game, or do they take care of it whenever they have some free time from the single-player?

What I really want to know is, is this game in the hands of professionals or a community of football fans, as we are, in the end?

40 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Villalibre +2? Yes

Edera +2? Yes

Nico Schlotterbeck +2? Yes

Sutalo +2? Yes (Maybe more, played a lot with Osijek before his January move.)

Gabbia +4? Yes

Matty Longstaff? 80

Matty Longstaff - 78 -> 80

18 minutes ago, jaybee said:

In the process of trying to decide what keeper to keep. It's in a game with 84 rating cap. Bodart or Bayindir?

Do you have to sell once the cap has been surpassed?

Both will probably rise to 85 in there next review, both first choice keepers for there current clubs and I expect that still to be the case next season.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Both are similar in the sense they get reviewed once a year. I will go for Bodart as he is in Europe and will get more attention.

I think Turkey is just as likely to get reviewed as Belgium and I’m sure Turkey is in Europe.

Turkish clubs get into UCL and Europa.