Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

More Completed updates for upcoming Big5 (Big4) Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008, 1016 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-BLev-Osas-Gran-Real-V.png

Hoping to do more in coming days. Mainz, Cologne (Koln) and part Augsburg went thru SWIKI today, but it's weekend next so don't expect much til next week now. Thanks for your interest and support. Cheers Socca 😀

Ps Just noticed Carlos Fernandez is on twice BUT top one should read Carlos NEVA at 17.5%! My Bad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Arun said:

Any young Cb under 500k who will rise in the near future?

Nathaniel Phillips, Stuttgart (on loan from Liverpool)

Clinton Mola, Stuttgart

Kunze, Arminia

Kilian, Paderborn (600k)

Timo Becker, Schalke 04

 

(Can you notice I started Germany predictions?) :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Any gk suggestions for 1.6 mil who will rise in next 1-2 months?

Marco Silvestri - 83 -> 85/6 / Hellas Verona (1.5 million)

Emiliano Martinez could potentially get a small rise too at Arsenal, looks like he could play the season out due to Leno’s injury. 83 -> 84.

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Any young Cb under 500k who will rise in the near future?

Vadim Karpov - 73 -> 78 / CSKA Moscow

Erik Palmer Brown - 78 -> 80 / Manchester City

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys

should I go for Luis Alberto and Milik or just Brandt for Belotti(mine going outwards)?

I personally feel the first one is great.

Duo.

You get strength in depth then aswell as two players who are 90+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the Champions League draw I feel that Atalanta have got a really good chance of going all the way to the final.

PSG first up who haven’t kicked a ball in months, then Leipzig or Atleti who are both beatable.

They have managed to avoid Bayern which is key I think.

Atalanta have not got a better chance of reaching the final in my opinion.

 

0B5F122F-E705-404A-89E5-2085002E68F0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gyanthecat said:

What do you guys think about this deal:

 

Haaland <> Gabriel Jesus + Chukwueze

Haaland in my opinion.

Gabriel Jesus should be scoring more goals in that City side, definitely not the finished article.

Chukwueze still needs that switch to a bigger club.

As for Haaland he’s going to be huge in years to come, should rise to 89/90 in the German review and he’s still only 19 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kierans91 said:

Haaland in my opinion.

Gabriel Jesus should be scoring more goals in that City side, definitely not the finished article.

Chukwueze still needs that switch to a bigger club.

As for Haaland he’s going to be huge in years to come, should rise to 89/90 in the German review and he’s still only 19 😳

I totally agree! This is what I was trying to tell a manager in one of my GWs who accepted this deal.

I would never trade Haaland for GJ, especially now, right before the Germany review... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I have gotten a new offer of Luis Alberto and Milik for Sabitzer(mine going outwards) or Lo Celso and Milik for Belotti(Mine going outwards).

What’s your say on this?

I also got offered Brandt for Sabitzer or Belotti.

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys

should I go for Luis Alberto and Milik or just Brandt for Belotti(mine going outwards)?

I personally feel the first one is great.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, the final offer he gave me is this - Thauvin plus Milik for Belotti (mine going outwards). 

Plus. He put forth another offer of Hysaj plus Luis Alberto for Sabitzer (mine going outwards).
What do you guys of this?

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, I have gotten a new offer of Luis Alberto and Milik for Sabitzer(mine going outwards) or Lo Celso and Milik for Belotti(Mine going outwards).

What’s your say on this?

I also got offered Brandt for Sabitzer or Belotti.

 

 

Edited by Mike0007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, the final offer he gave me is this Alberto plus Milik plus Hysaj plus Benatia for Sabitzer and Belotti. What do you guys think of this?

I asked for defenders as my defense is light and old.

 

I would go for the 4 especially if your defence is light.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Salah +1?

Lauturo or Rashford?

How likely Rashford might get a +1 this upcoming review?

Salah - No

Lautaro Martinez - I’m 50/50 on Martinez rising, had a +2 rise back in December.

Rashford - 92 (Manchester United’s form will help as well)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, the final offer he gave me is this - Thauvin plus Milik for Belotti (mine going outwards). 

Plus. He put forth another offer of Hysaj plus Luis Alberto for Sabitzer (mine going outwards).
What do you guys of this?

 

I would keep Belotti and Sabitzer or at least get better player than Hysaj who will only be going down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Chelsea are reportedly eyeing up a move for Monaco sensation Melamine Efekele (15) 

He’s been dubbed the next Mbappe!

Remember the name!

I don't like really when they call someone "new Mbappé, new Ronaldo, .." but indeed it's a good player. Still very young and many steps to take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I would keep Belotti and Sabitzer or at least get better player than Hysaj who will only be going down.

I agreed for the Belotti deal as I have strikers as Reus, Dzeko and Zlatan & wingers Di Maria, Willian, Douglas Costa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would go for the 4 especially if your defence is light.

Salah - No

Lautaro Martinez - I’m 50/50 on Martinez rising, had a +2 rise back in December.

Rashford - 92 (Manchester United’s form will help as well)

What’s your say on the offer for Thauvin plus Milik for Belotti?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I don't like really when they call someone "new Mbappé, new Ronaldo, .." but indeed it's a good player. Still very young and many steps to take.

Yeah me neither but I can understand when a player has the resemblance, Luka Romero is the prime example with Lionel Messi.

They have a huge likeness.

Can’t blame the media for ‘the next’ comments it makes your average football viewer take note.

 

13 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s your say on the offer for Thauvin plus Milik for Belotti?

I’d probably just edge Belotti but he needs a move or he will never go beyond 91, I don’t see that happening though to be honest.

Thauvin been injured all year and Milik not a regular at Napoli.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

 

Emiliano Martinez could potentially get a small rise too at Arsenal, looks like he could play the season out due to Leno’s injury. 83 -> 84.

 

I was thinking about Martinez's rating the other day when watching the Gunners. It will be really interesting to see how and if SM recognizes his performance (which has been surprisingly good!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

I was thinking about Martinez's rating the other day when watching the Gunners. It will be really interesting to see how and if SM recognizes his performance (which has been surprisingly good!)

Yeah I’ve been pleasantly surprised by his performances, I threw caution to the wind by predicting a +1 but he may get more.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Will Bensebaini keep his D(c)?

Yeah he’s played in a back 3 for Monchengladbach this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...