Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah me neither but I can understand when a player has the resemblance, Luka Romero is the prime example with Lionel Messi.

They have a huge likeness.

Can’t blame the media for ‘the next’ comments it makes your average football viewer take note.

I’d probably just edge Belotti but he needs a move or he will never go beyond 91, I don’t see that happening though to be honest.

Thauvin been injured all year and Milik not a regular at Napoli.

But Milik is supposed to leave Napoli with Spurs and Juventus interested. Surely that would help his rating.

Don’t know much about Thauvin. But will his rating fall?

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

How’s this deal?

Kehrer for Zaha or Reece plus Ilicic for Zaha.

Zaha is mine btw.

PS - My squad is as follows and I feel I am well stacked in Mid and Attack but light on defense.

Gk - Schmeichel

Def - Fernandinho, Otamendi, Diego Carlos, Koscielny, Dante, Kolarov, Milner, Piszczek, Ansaldi,

Mid - Matuidi, Moutinho, Sabitzer, Javi Martinez, Khedira, Mcginn, Kalvin Phillips, Di Maria

Attack - Thauvin, Reus, Buendia, Milik, Dzeko, Zlatan, Douglas Costa, Willian, Bernard, Zaha

I have also made a deal with another team for the end of the season for a like for like replacement in Cazorla, Blind and Richarlison coming inwards while Javi Martinez, Otamendi & Douglas Costa going outwards.

Any thoughts or suggestions on the same?

3 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Who's that?

That's N.S.W...... Only messing: Neco Shay Williams, he played the first 45 (his debut game) against Brighton. 

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s this deal?

Zaha is mine btw.

PS - My squad is as follows and I feel I am well stacked in Mid and Attack but light on defense.

Gk - Schmeichel

Def - Fernandinho, Otamendi, Diego Carlos, Koscielny, Dante, Kolarov, Milner, Piszczek, Ansaldi,

Mid - Matuidi, Moutinho, Sabitzer, Javi Martinez, Khedira, Mcginn, Kalvin Phillips, Di Maria

Attack - Thauvin, Reus, Buendia, Milik, Dzeko, Zlatan, Douglas Costa, Willian, Bernard, Zaha

I have also made a deal with another team for the end of the season for a like for like replacement in Cazorla, Blind and Richarlison coming inwards while Javi Martinez, Otamendi & Douglas Costa going outwards.

30 minutes ago, Howe’s That said:

Matheus Peirera WBA 8 goals 20 assists in the championship, worth a punt on a big rise still only 24, he’s on loan from Sporting.

The WBA have a right to buy, do you think he’ll rise soon?

That's impressive stats for an advanced playmaker. I reckon a +1/2 as I believe WBA finished 2nd place in the Championship. 

Don't know when the Championship will be reviewed though, or what the squad cap is. 

19 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Guys what do you think of Lazzari and Hateboer, are they guarenteed rises considering Lazio and Atalanta seasons. Is there a chance for any of them to get a +2 to 90?

I think both will get a +1 this review. And then another +1 (in the following review) if Atalanta and Lazio continue with the form they've had this season. Although if Atalanta can go far in the CL Hateboer could possibly be in for a +2. 

However, as a Milanista I hope they both take their foot of the gas (in serie A) and pour petrol into their diesel engine - which ofcourse would help us reach towards the top again. 😇

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

But Milik is supposed to leave Napoli with Spurs and Juventus interested. Surely that would help his rating.

Don’t know much about Thauvin. But will his rating fall?

If Milik goes to Juventus, he will probably only be a rotation player and Spurs are on a downward spiral under Mourinho so I don’t see that being a good move for him.

Thauvin won’t fall, French end of season review has already been done.

How’s this deal?

Zaha is mine btw.

Gk - Schmeichel

Reece + Illic for Zaha

Cazorla, Blind and Richarlison.

1 hour ago, Howe’s That said:

Matheus Peirera WBA 8 goals 20 assists in the championship, worth a punt on a big rise still only 24, he’s on loan from Sporting.

Not sure he will rise soon because the Championship doesn’t get reviewed all that often and I thought the Championship cap was 85, but not 100% on that.

But, he’s definitely worth a punt because if WBA get him permanently next season and they get promoted he will rise, WBA’s best player this season.

17 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Guys what do you think of Lazzari and Hateboer, are they guarenteed rises considering Lazio and Atalanta seasons. Is there a chance for any of them to get a +2 to 90?

Both +1 in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

If Milik goes to Juventus, he will probably only be a rotation player and Spurs are on a downward spiral under Mourinho so I don’t see that being a good move for him.

Thauvin won’t fall, French end of season review has already been done.

Reece + Illic for Zaha

Cazorla, Blind and Richarlison.

Not sure he will rise soon because the Championship doesn’t get reviewed all that often and I thought the Championship cap was 85, but not 100% on that.

But, he’s definitely worth a punt because if WBA get him permanently next season and they get promoted he will rise, WBA’s best player this season.

Both +1 in my opinion.

But will it mean that Milik will get a drop? I’m thinking of looking at how his move goes and how he performs and I might sell or keep him accordingly.

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s this deal?

Zaha is mine btw.

Gk - Schmeichel

I guess your GW is competitive? I feel the team you have needs more young blood but yes, your defence is relatively weaker and no young player who can anchor the defence for years to come.

Midfield should be fine if you don't touch it. Too many attackers in my view so you could give some of them up for better defenders.

Getting Richarlison and Blind (though short-term) is good for you, not sure about Carzola. Would recommend not giving up Otamendi and Martinez in the same deal.

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Il est certainement (en train de s'améliorer) bien qu'à un rythme de tortues. 

Cependant, vous essayez plutôt d'obtenir (si disponible) les goûts de: B. Fernandes, J. Madison, M. Odegaard, N. Zainolo ou P. Foden. 

Ils sont déjà pris..

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey, 

@Liverpool supporters (mainly).

I guess A. Robertson needed a rest after his drunken defending (pressed to high up) against M.City.

However, do you think Neco Shay Williams is a good back up and worth picking up?....  

Very much so. Get him snapped up. Every time he plays, he impresses. He has brilliant technical qualities, very similar to Trent.

Hi, I play on the 5-4-1 B system, I am currently behind:
- 1 Stopper defender, interested me: Todibo (Schalke), Bednarek (Southampton) and Luiz Felipe (Lazio)
- 1 Creative defender with quality in Marquinhos style passes, interested me: Godfrey (Norwich) and Yangel H. (85), Yangel is a midfielder, but I believe he can do this role well in the team
- 1 M (C) style Box-To-Box or Winning Ball, I became interested in: Schlager (Wolfsburg), T. Adams (RB Leipzig), Castrovilli (Fiorentina), S. Longstaff (Newcastle).
I have already looked at many names, but I am looking for players in these characteristics aged up to 23 years, overall up to 87, possibility of upgrading between 1 and 2 months... do you have interesting names in these characteristics?

11 hours ago, Fabino said:

Lucas paqueta it's interesting ?

Better options out there imo

10 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey, 

@Liverpool supporters (mainly).

I guess A. Robertson needed a rest after his drunken defending (pressed to high up) against M.City.

However, do you think Neco Shay Williams is a good back up and worth picking up?....  

Yeah definitely worth

8 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

How’s this deal?

Zaha is mine btw.

Gk - Schmeichel

I'd get Kehrer as your defence is ageing

The other deal is alright - Cazorla might be going to Qatar, rating should be safe there, the others are younger than the outgoing trio so it's nice

8 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Got +2 in Feb. If he keeps his form going in the PL, he'll get 87/88 like McGinn, Grealish, Buendia, Pukki etc.

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

Did anybody notice the concern levels rising have sped up but it doesn't decrease at a much slower pace?

haven't noticed

7 hours ago, katal0neca said:

+1 for both

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Who did a great LaLiga predictions? I dont remember which page he did?

not me!

1 hour ago, BrodiePT said:

Rafael Leão stay or rise?

+1

4 hours ago, Veére said:

- 1 Stopper defender, interested me: Todibo (Schalke), Bednarek (Southampton) and Luiz Felipe (Lazio)
- 1 Creative defender with quality in Marquinhos style passes, interested me: Godfrey (Norwich) and Yangel H. (85), Yangel is a midfielder, but I believe he can do this role well in the team
- 1 M (C) style Box-To-Box or Winning Ball, I became interested in: Schlager (Wolfsburg), T. Adams (RB Leipzig), Castrovilli (Fiorentina), S. Longstaff (Newcastle).
I have already looked at many names, but I am looking for players in these characteristics aged up to 23 years, overall up to 87, possibility of upgrading between 1 and 2 months... do you have interesting names in these characteristics?

reece james, dendoncker, merino, malinovski the very first names in my mind right now.

5 hours ago, BrodiePT said:

Rafael Leão stay or rise?

+1

4 hours ago, Veére said:

Out of the players you mentioned I would go for Luiz Felipe, Godfrey, Castrovilli.

Other options: Pau Torres, Tomiyasu, Kabak, Reece James.

3 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s your opinion about hysaj?

will he drop or stay? How’s his potential and how is he doing at Napoli? Any rumour about a potential transfer or so?

He played little and  badly in the first half of the season, but now (like all other Napoli players) he is doing well and he is playing regularly and rotating with Di Lorenzo. I think he will stay

Is Boateng for Matuidi (outgoing) a good deal?

Yes if you need a CB quickly. Otherwise, would recommend going for someone younger if possible.

33 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

For me yes, Boateng has a shot in rising and high rated midfielders are far more easier to get than high rated defenders.

Erm.. You know how hard it is for older players to get a rise in SM these days right?