Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

19 minutes ago, PokerDaddy said:

José Giménez + Nicolas Pépé+20m  for De Ligt?? Thoughts? I have the duo and have coverage for RB and I just ain't a lover of Pépé, been very disappointing at Arsenal IMO

De Ligt but I would make it a straight swap for the Duo, I think +20 million is too much for De Ligt.

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Haven't done the promoted teams - a bit tough to predict how SM do it, honestly. 

Arminia are quite low rated in general, so can't say. Stuttgart have many 85+ players already - though Forster is one you could look out for, 80 rated.

I was looking at Soukou at Bielfield for a low rated game I'm in. He's played 31 games and scored 5 goals 

On 7/10/2020 at 5:36 PM, Mike0007 said:

But Milik is supposed to leave Napoli with Spurs and Juventus interested. Surely that would help his rating.

Don’t know much about Thauvin. But will his rating fall?

Not sure why there is so much disdain for Milik on here. He has had a decent season. Of the 31 league games this season he has been inured for 9 of them, benched for 2 games. But of the 21 games he has played in league he has scored 10 goals. He also scored 3 goals in for 4 champions league games.That was following on from 17 goals in 35 games last season. Done well over the last two seasons considering he suffered 2 cruciate ligament injuries in the year previous. His goals to games ratio is more than decent and its no wonder the likes of Spurs, Juventus & Atletico Madrid are interested in him.

I think his rating is safe.

"It's difficult to find someone better than Milik," Gattuso told Sky Sport Italia post-game.

41 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Not sure why there is so much disdain for Milik on here. He has had a decent season. Of the 31 league games this season he has been inured for 9 of them, benched for 2 games. But of the 21 games he has played in league he has scored 10 goals. He also scored 3 goals in for 4 champions league games.That was following on from 17 goals in 35 games last season. Done well over the last two seasons considering he suffered 2 cruciate ligament injuries in the year previous. His goals to games ratio is more than decent and its no wonder the likes of Spurs, Juventus & Atletico Madrid are interested in him.

"It's difficult to find someone better than Milik," Gattuso told Sky Sport Italia post-game.

He definitely won't drop, he had great talent but he was very unlucky with his injuries, but he is still a good (not great) player

7 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sterling 17 PL goals

+1? 

94 is fair for him

6 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

José Giménez + Nicolas Pépé+20m  for De Ligt?? Thoughts? I have the duo and have coverage for RB and I just ain't a lover of Pépé, been very disappointing at Arsenal IMO

Lot of cash but otherwise it's worth the investment for De Ligt

4 hours ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Milik's rating is safe

7 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

N. Pepe has neither convinced me either.

MDL is a solid CB for the next decade or so. 

6 hours ago, sharkdan said:

Thank you mate. Tomorrow we'll see a great match between my Napoli and your Milan, come out fighting! 

Forza Napoli 💙

It'll be quite an interesting and challenging game, as Guttuso knows the Milan squad quite well, which ofcourse will be an advantage for Napoli.  

Let's go Milan! ❤🖤

19 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

I predicted a +1 for Renê, but it looks like he was one of the skipped ones.

I didn't see a rise for G. Henrique, since he played for Santos last season, which I deemed capped at 87. However, considering that Lucas Veríssimo got a +1, to 88, Henrique should have had it, too.

Let's see if they finish Flamengo tomorrow. For example, it makes no sense to me that Bruno Henrique didn't get a +1 to 89.

There, Bruno got it!

1 hour ago, Fadi7 said:

Does anyone know if age matters in this game? For example, who would perform better, a 91 rated, 37 year old Dani Alves or a 90 rated, 22 year old Hakimi?

I don’t believe it does.

11 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

So this means end of Brazil? They skipped Gabriel Menino 😭😭😭😭

He’s not played a single minute in the league so it’s not a massive shock he didn’t get a rise.

Played 400 minutes in the pre season tournament? (Paulista) which doesn’t count for much.

1 hour ago, Fadi7 said:

Does anyone know if age matters in this game? For example, who would perform better, a 91 rated, 37 year old Dani Alves or a 90 rated, 22 year old Hakimi?

There's no impact on performance. I read somewhere long time back that age impacts the recovery of a player after a match. 

I never kept track of it so I cannot say for certain.

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Any remote chance of a Dybala +1?

Dybala or Sane?

Dybala probably not unless Juventus win UCL but I don’t think that would be enough either.

Dybala for me.

I think Sane will be rotation at Bayern with Gnabry and Coman which obviously will effect his game time.

Edited by Kierans91
Altered wording

18 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Here we go. Who would you get rid of from these four and why?

1. Marcel Tisserand 27/87 Wolfsburg
  2. Marlon Santos 24/87 Sassulo
  3. Stefano Denswil 27/87 Bologna
  4. Gian Marco Ferrari 28/87 Sassulo 

Tisserand.

Since Pongracic’s arrival in January TIsserand is mainly used as a substitute and is no longer first choice alongside Brooks at the heart of Wolfsburg’s defence.

@gyanthecat I have Gustavo Henrique, Martins Rene, Bezerra Patrick and Carlos Augusto in my squad (from the Brazilian league). Already selling Patrick. Are any of the other three worth keeping? Rene might stay as back-up left-back but not sure about Henrique. 

10 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

Here we go. Who would you get rid of from these four and why?

1. Marcel Tisserand 27/87 Wolfsburg
  2. Marlon Santos 24/87 Sassulo
  3. Stefano Denswil 27/87 Bologna
  4. Gian Marco Ferrari 28/87 Sassulo 

Tisserand has played just 1 minute in Wolfsburg's last 15 games - he has not established himself as a starter in three seasons, and could be at risk of dropping to 86 as he is no longer a youngster.

Marlon is not a bonafide starter at Sassuolo but is younger, did play in the win over Lazio yesterday, his peak is probably 88/89 but seems a reliable option.

Denswil has done well in his first season at Bologna, but the club's a mid-table Serie A team at best and 87 seems his peak.

Ferrari is a solid option for Sassuolo, feels like a safe 87.

Long story short - sell Tisserand. The best case to buy him is his versatility across the back but he rarely plays at LB IRL.

43 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Any remote chance of a Dybala +1?

Dybala or Sane?

Don't think Dybala will rise, though he has good numbers this season - his first 10+ goal and assist season since 2014/15 at Palermo. Could get 94 next season.

Dybala for me - should get to 94 before Sane.