• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Buy Pique for cash for 13.5m, or Koulibaly for cash 38m?

Koulibaly like everyone else.

14 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

What do you guys think about today's Danilo Pereira change of position? In practice, he became a CB, and will no longer be able to play in a normal midfield (only as defensive midfilder).

PS: He hasn't played a single minute as a CB in this season (nor in his career, as far as I know).

What's the damn logic??

There isn’t any logic you should know that by now haha 

@Nameless Dybala still 😊

1 hour ago, Far Post said:

Ben Cabango is a good shout. Only 340k but has played a fair amount of games now in Swansea Citys first team and looks a good prospect. Likely to gain a plus 4 or 5 in the next update.

Good shout

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Firmino 95?

I know his role isn't to score goals as such, but that also means 94 is his cap.

1 hour ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Buy Pique for cash for 13.5m, or Koulibaly for cash 38m?

Koulibaly

28 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:
It depends on how competitive your setup is, but to be honest, none of them look worth keeping. I would cash them out and move on to some other better-looking options.

It is quite competitive but they are only back-ups for me. Disappointed that neither of them rose. 

Even Henrique isn't worth?

20 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

What do you guys think about today's Danilo Pereira change of position? In practice, he became a CB, and will no longer be able to play in a normal midfield (only as defensive midfilder).

PS: He hasn't played a single minute as a CB in this season (nor in his career, as far as I know).

What's the damn logic??

No logic :) 

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Latauro or Dybala? Can't make my mind up.

More tight, I'd be tempted by Lautaro

1 hour ago, RoyLeo said:

Nah. No chance. He hasn't scored much (not even at Anfield this season).

But a regular in the team getting 17 wins & 1 draw their this season. 

Someone like Firmino shouldn’t be judged on goals. It’s Salah & Mane who are the main goal scorers in that team. Firmino compliments them  & allows them to flourish with his unselfish play, his movement, link up, skill & makes the system work. 

Judging someone like him on goals is wrong, it’s not his primary function in the team. 

8 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Someone like Firmino shouldn’t be judged on goals. It’s Salah & Mane who are the main goal scorers in that team. Firmino compliments them  & allows them to flourish with his unselfish play, his movement, link up, skill & makes the system work. 

Judging someone like him on goals is wrong, it’s not his primary function in the team. 

Agreed, but then others in the team could also deserve 95...

Firmino got 94 in Jan.

On 7/7/2020 at 1:13 AM, RieceM96 said:

Off topic but does anyone know any players that can play most positions on the field ? Or anyone that can cover many ? Don't care about age or rating. 

Going back to this post, Michal Karbownik (19) is another good young option.

78 rated - 26 starts / 7 assists this season.

Plays both full back positions and all across the midfield.

Good future ahead of him.

28 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

very similar to benzema ( especially when ronaldo was at real), but benzema has always scored a lot of goals in liga and CL. he is much better than firmino,  honestly firmino is pretty overrated and 93 is his real level, i have watched a lot of liverpool game this season and firmino has had a lot of scoring chances, he is just not good enough... 

i would take martial on firmino everyday

Which of these would you sign if your only motive is to make as much profit as possible in terms of value? Can only get 1

1)Adama Traore

2) Moussa Diaby

3)Mikel Merino

4)Mario Pasalic

5)Weston Mckennie

6)Reguillon+Vlahovic

7)Catrovilli+Estupinan/Tomiyasu+some 1m riser

22 minutes ago, Vib said:

Which of these would you sign if your only motive is to make as much profit as possible in terms of value? Can only get 1

1)Adama Traore

2) Moussa Diaby

3)Mikel Merino

4)Mario Pasalic

5)Weston Mckennie

6)Reguillon+Vlahovic

7)Catrovilli+Estupinan/Tomiyasu+some 1m riser

7 and your 1mil riser could be Baumgartner if he’s available, should rise to 83+ and will probably be worth over 3 mil.

18 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sterling 17 PL goals

+1? 

Its possible when you compare his full stats both this season and last to other 95 attackers

Ffy2Sh1.png

His stats are right up there, with only Aguero and Mbappe doing better per minute. Progress in the CL will help his chances but the Prem will likely be reviewed before the CL resumes. Kane hit 95 months before Spurs reached the CL final.

Its season 1 & My squad is as follows and I feel I am well stacked in Mid and Attack but light on defense.

Gk - Schmeichel

Def - Fernandinho, Otamendi, J. Boateng, Diego Carlos, Koscielny, Dante, Kolarov, Milner, Piszczek, Ansaldi

Mid - Moutinho, Sabitzer, Javi Martinez, Khedira, Mcginn, Kalvin Phillips, Di Maria

Attack - Thauvin, Reus, Buendia, Milik, Dzeko, Zlatan, Douglas Costa, Willian, Bernard, Zaha

I have also made a deal with another team for the end of the season (Aug 28) for a like for like replacement in Cazorla, Blind and Richarlison coming inwards while Javi Martinez, Otamendi & Douglas Costa going outwards.

Now one of my competitor has put forth an offer of ceballos plus milenkovic plus cash (a lot it seems) for Sabitzer for either after the transfer ban (july end) or next season starting (aug 28). What’s your thought on the same? Is it a good deal? If going through this deal, I prefer before season end as cash could get me some players unlike at the end of the season. But will Sabitzer get an increase in rating by then?

I also got an offer of Ilicic plus cash for Zaha. What about this one? I reckon Zaha will stay but Ilicic could rise.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Latauro or Dybala? Can't make my mind up.

Dybala for me now because he is just that bit more influential for Juve than Martinez for Inter. But Martinez has potential.

2 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Apologies but I don't agree with this.

A striker has to score goals. Yes, he can bring plenty of other benefits to the team and the expectations on him to score is not high. But when the chances come, he has to finish and he hasn't done that so far.

I also think 95 is already very generous for him.

9 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Its season 1 & My squad is as follows and I feel I am well stacked in Mid and Attack but light on defense.

Gk - Schmeichel

Def - Fernandinho, Otamendi, J. Boateng, Diego Carlos, Koscielny, Dante, Kolarov, Milner, Piszczek, Ansaldi

Mid - Moutinho, Sabitzer, Javi Martinez, Khedira, Mcginn, Kalvin Phillips, Di Maria

Attack - Thauvin, Reus, Buendia, Milik, Dzeko, Zlatan, Douglas Costa, Willian, Bernard, Zaha

I have also made a deal with another team for the end of the season (Aug 28) for a like for like replacement in Cazorla, Blind and Richarlison coming inwards while Javi Martinez, Otamendi & Douglas Costa going outwards.

Now one of my competitor has put forth an offer of ceballos plus milenkovic plus cash (a lot it seems) for Sabitzer for either after the transfer ban (july end) or next season starting (aug 28). What’s your thought on the same? Is it a good deal? If going through this deal, I prefer before season end as cash could get me some players unlike at the end of the season. But will Sabitzer get an increase in rating by then?

I also got an offer of Ilicic plus cash for Zaha. What about this one? I reckon Zaha will stay but Ilicic could rise.

Duo + cash

Illic.

Reasons in DM 😊

59 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Its possible when you compare his full stats both this season and last to other 95 attackers

Ffy2Sh1.png

His stats are right up there, with only Aguero and Mbappe doing better per minute. Progress in the CL will help his chances but the Prem will likely be reviewed before the CL resumes. Kane hit 95 months before Spurs reached the CL final.

That's a fair point - nice visualisation!

54 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Gk - Schmeichel

Sabitzer has probably peaked at 91, tbh. 

I don't think Ilicic will get 92 either. Both these guys rose in March outside of the regular review.

On 7/7/2020 at 9:24 PM, Kierans91 said:

Omer Faruk Beyaz

Club - Fenerbahce

Age - 16

Position - CAM

Beyaz is a very technically gifted attacking midfielder who has huge potential to become a star player for Turkey in years to come.

He came on against Trabzonspor in the cup for a cameo role and has done the same this evening in Fenerbahce’s 1-1 draw in the league.

Video below of a few years ago in the youth setup:

Incredible on the dribble as you can see above.

Thorgan has also mentioned this player in previous posts so all the more reason to believe the hype with this kid.

SM rating - 67

Value - 220k

44 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any info about Omer Beyaz( Fenerbache) and Sarikaya ( Bursaspor)

Did a little rapport on Beyaz over in Thorgans thread, I expect big things from him in the future.

Edit: Starts tonight for Fenerbahce too 🤩

20 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Can you mention any players will have the big rise? +6 to +10  for example

Ismail Jakobs and Florian Kastenmeier are the two main ones I can think of, they will go up in the next review.

Ismail Jakobs - 73 -> 80

Florian Kastenmeier - 73 -> 80

@Arun

Bernardo Silva