Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Latauro or Dybala? Can't make my mind up.

Dybala for me now because he is just that bit more influential for Juve than Martinez for Inter. But Martinez has potential.

2 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

But a regular in the team getting 17 wins & 1 draw their this season. 

Someone like Firmino shouldn’t be judged on goals. It’s Salah & Mane who are the main goal scorers in that team. Firmino compliments them  & allows them to flourish with his unselfish play, his movement, link up, skill & makes the system work. 

Judging someone like him on goals is wrong, it’s not his primary function in the team. 

Apologies but I don't agree with this.

A striker has to score goals. Yes, he can bring plenty of other benefits to the team and the expectations on him to score is not high. But when the chances come, he has to finish and he hasn't done that so far.

I also think 95 is already very generous for him.

9 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Its season 1 & My squad is as follows and I feel I am well stacked in Mid and Attack but light on defense.

Gk - Schmeichel

Def - Fernandinho, Otamendi, J. Boateng, Diego Carlos, Koscielny, Dante, Kolarov, Milner, Piszczek, Ansaldi

Mid - Moutinho, Sabitzer, Javi Martinez, Khedira, Mcginn, Kalvin Phillips, Di Maria

Attack - Thauvin, Reus, Buendia, Milik, Dzeko, Zlatan, Douglas Costa, Willian, Bernard, Zaha

I have also made a deal with another team for the end of the season (Aug 28) for a like for like replacement in Cazorla, Blind and Richarlison coming inwards while Javi Martinez, Otamendi & Douglas Costa going outwards.

Now one of my competitor has put forth an offer of ceballos plus milenkovic plus cash (a lot it seems) for Sabitzer for either after the transfer ban (july end) or next season starting (aug 28). What’s your thought on the same? Is it a good deal? If going through this deal, I prefer before season end as cash could get me some players unlike at the end of the season. But will Sabitzer get an increase in rating by then?

I also got an offer of Ilicic plus cash for Zaha. What about this one? I reckon Zaha will stay but Ilicic could rise.

Duo + cash

Illic.

Reasons in DM 😊

59 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Its possible when you compare his full stats both this season and last to other 95 attackers

Ffy2Sh1.png

His stats are right up there, with only Aguero and Mbappe doing better per minute. Progress in the CL will help his chances but the Prem will likely be reviewed before the CL resumes. Kane hit 95 months before Spurs reached the CL final.

That's a fair point - nice visualisation!

54 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Its season 1 & My squad is as follows and I feel I am well stacked in Mid and Attack but light on defense.

Gk - Schmeichel

Def - Fernandinho, Otamendi, J. Boateng, Diego Carlos, Koscielny, Dante, Kolarov, Milner, Piszczek, Ansaldi

Mid - Moutinho, Sabitzer, Javi Martinez, Khedira, Mcginn, Kalvin Phillips, Di Maria

Attack - Thauvin, Reus, Buendia, Milik, Dzeko, Zlatan, Douglas Costa, Willian, Bernard, Zaha

I have also made a deal with another team for the end of the season (Aug 28) for a like for like replacement in Cazorla, Blind and Richarlison coming inwards while Javi Martinez, Otamendi & Douglas Costa going outwards.

Now one of my competitor has put forth an offer of ceballos plus milenkovic plus cash (a lot it seems) for Sabitzer for either after the transfer ban (july end) or next season starting (aug 28). What’s your thought on the same? Is it a good deal? If going through this deal, I prefer before season end as cash could get me some players unlike at the end of the season. But will Sabitzer get an increase in rating by then?

I also got an offer of Ilicic plus cash for Zaha. What about this one? I reckon Zaha will stay but Ilicic could rise.

Sabitzer has probably peaked at 91, tbh. 

I don't think Ilicic will get 92 either. Both these guys rose in March outside of the regular review.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

It is quite competitive but they are only back-ups for me. Disappointed that neither of them rose. 

Even Henrique isn't worth?

He's 27-yo already. If he had some good football to show, he would have done it before.

On 7/7/2020 at 9:24 PM, Kierans91 said:

Omer Faruk Beyaz

Club - Fenerbahce

Age - 16

Position - CAM

Beyaz is a very technically gifted attacking midfielder who has huge potential to become a star player for Turkey in years to come.

He came on against Trabzonspor in the cup for a cameo role and has done the same this evening in Fenerbahce’s 1-1 draw in the league.

Video below of a few years ago in the youth setup:

Incredible on the dribble as you can see above.

Thorgan has also mentioned this player in previous posts so all the more reason to believe the hype with this kid.

SM rating - 67

Value - 220k

44 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any info about Omer Beyaz( Fenerbache) and Sarikaya ( Bursaspor)

Did a little rapport on Beyaz over in Thorgans thread, I expect big things from him in the future.

Edit: Starts tonight for Fenerbahce too 🤩

20 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Can you mention any players will have the big rise? +6 to +10  for example

Ismail Jakobs and Florian Kastenmeier are the two main ones I can think of, they will go up in the next review.

Ismail Jakobs - 73 -> 80

Florian Kastenmeier - 73 -> 80

@Arun

Bernardo Silva

20 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Highly doubt any worthwhile Valencia or Leicester players will get pluses.

Some of the Leicester players may get raises. Don't need to be so harsh on them just because they lost 1 game.

Renan lodi was raised to 16m value in game some time ago . Now suddenly they dropped him to 14m .

I fail to understand why it is necessary to keep changing these values if the player Rating is not increasing or decreasing .

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Highly doubt any worthwhile Valencia or Leicester players will get pluses.

Yeah I agree especially if Leicester don’t make UCL.

James Justin and Hamza Choudhry will probably be the best risers for them in terms of biggest rise.

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Renan lodi was raised to 16m value in game some time ago . Now suddenly they dropped him to 14m .

I fail to understand why it is necessary to keep changing these values if the player Rating is not increasing or decreasing .

I don’t understand that either

43 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Laimer 90?

On 7/10/2020 at 3:48 AM, Kierans91 said:

Emiliano Martinez could potentially get a small rise too at Arsenal, looks like he could play the season out due to Leno’s injury. 83 -> 84.

Another very capable performance today. 83 -> 85/86 if his form continues. In reality, he's an 88 as far as talent goes, but he has played so few minutes his SM rating increase will never reach that. He has pretty much come out of nowhere with style, at a time when most pundits considered him behind Macey in the Arsenal pecking order. Now folks are happy to let Leno take as much time as he needs to recuperate!

11 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Another very capable performance today. 83 -> 85/86 if his form continues. In reality, he's an 88 as far as talent goes, but he has played so few minutes his SM rating increase will never reach that. He has pretty much come out of nowhere with style, at a time when most pundits considered him behind Macey in the Arsenal pecking order. Now folks are happy to let Leno take as much time as he needs to recuperate!

Yeah I reckon he should rise to at least 85, had a string of good performances and Arsenal may have shared the points today if Kolasinac didn’t decide play an awful back pass to David Luiz.

8 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

So you think his value will be 14 or less?

Probably less, maybe 12 million judging by players who are in a similar position and similar age.

Last round I got 12th player injured through the season and today I got 14th player out of game(red card for my best RB suspended to 3 games and my hardest games are coming in next 2 rounds).Still I won. It is my 23th win of 30 games with not strongest team in the league.I am still 1st with 100% win for now.If I manage to win this league It will be probably be my last season in any GW(I will probably end it when I sell all players that I brought,because in this scripted game I dont want anyone to have anything that I got through the time).I am playing this game for 10 years with some pauses.Still it is the best manager game for me.But It's clear that game and script sabotaging me.If I win this season as 1st I will see it as my biggest win ever! I hope you cheer for me to win in my last season.If yes! I will then say GOODBYE to SM forever!
P.S. this is not my last massage till the end of the season.Cheers!