Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4449

  • Kieran_S91

    3891

  • Soccahappy

    1743

  • Milanista1

    1474

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, I was expecting a little bit higher ratings, but apparently they set their cap quite low.

SM probably think they will go straight down so have done low ratings incase they do get relegated. And those ratings arent too high for a bundesliga 2 side .( Means they won't have to review them again) unless they review bundesliga while they're still there. All I can think of

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Pitiful updates for the Bielefield players today.  Pitiful.

I thought it went alright. They've been away from the top tier since 2008-09. If Arminia start the season well like Union Berlin, they'll get good rises.

Most of their team is in the 26-29 age group so there aren't promising youngsters there (except Pieper but I've spoken about him earlier). Good to see Klos getting +2 despite age.

Could always go like Paderborn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Pitiful updates for the Bielefield players today.  Pitiful.

I think it was good, it was a more in depth review than some of the top teams in France when they did Ligue 1 back in May.

I remember Lyon and Nice having a few players missed but even the likes of Lucoqui got a rise, he could of easily been missed by SM and not too many would of noticed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Apologies but I don't agree with this.

A striker has to score goals. Yes, he can bring plenty of other benefits to the team and the expectations on him to score is not high. But when the chances come, he has to finish and he hasn't done that so far.

He's not a striker.  He's a number 10 who plays as a false 9.  That's why if you look at the average positions during a game, Salah and Mane are mostly seen central as strikers and Firmino is deeper as a 10.

He makes the system work, he allows Salah and Mane to be the goalscorers and he chips in at times. I doubt Klopp would swap him for many players to do his role for the team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

He's not a striker.  He's a number 10 who plays as a false 9.  That's why if you look at the average positions during a game, Salah and Mane are mostly seen central as strikers and Firmino is deeper as a 10.

He makes the system work, he allows Salah and Mane to be the goalscorers and he chips in at times. I doubt Klopp would swap him for many players to do his role for the team. 

I understand what you are saying. But for a 95-rated player like him to score only 11 goals whole season, not scoring at Anfield for this whole season and not scoring since January? Still doesn't seem reasonable to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

I understand what you are saying. But for a 95-rated player like him to score only 11 goals whole season, not scoring at Anfield for this whole season and not scoring since January? Still doesn't seem reasonable to me.

It think he deserves a rise as not all players should be judged on goals & assists. 

Xavi, Zidane, Modric types all deserved high ratings because they were key players in winning teams, not getting loads of goals & assists - I'd argue Firmino is too.

Edit - Why are my posts hidden again? Haha I'm giving a reasonable opinion.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Naby -1 On minutes yes but he's playing for the champions and has the ability of a 91 player.

L. Torreira -1 Unfair on him, he's still 24

Bellerin -1 Been injured, I think 90 is fair for him

Castagne +1 Yes, arguably so

 

37 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Reus -1 or -2 or stay?

Reus had a great season until he got injured, I think -1 might on the cards

25 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

It think he deserves a rise as not all players should be judged on goals & assists. 

Xavi, Zidane, Modric types all deserved high ratings because they were key players in winning teams, not getting loads of goals & assists - I'd argue Firmino is too.

Edit - Why are my posts hidden again? Haha I'm giving a reasonable opinion.  

Haha, apparently it's random, I've approved

12 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Angel Rodriguez from Getafe to rise to 88?

I don't think - got a +1 in Jan but hasn't had regular minutes since

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everyone! I am posting a recap of my Brazilian predictions. Considering its difficulty - the league has been inactive for over six months - I am quite satisfied. @ahatter1 let me know how much money you made! :D

 

Invested $2.5m in Rojas, Capaldo, Batallini, Herrera, Esquivel. Grossed $8.3 million. Muchas gracias, amigo

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Ban, what ban? 🤑 

 

 

34 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

did anyone ever believe that?


I can’t say that I’m surprised, the fact that Qatar are hosting the 2022 World Cup pretty much says everything about FIFA.....Corrupt!

It’s all about money for them 💵💵💵

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...