Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

@sharkdan

Ehi Amico,

Phew! That was a close call for us, I'm glad Milk didn't score his free kick towards the end - more than happy with a draw for Milan. 
Especially against a recent former manager, who knew our weakness would be on our right side, with calamity Conti, Paqueta (out of position) on that side, and I'm sure Gattuso knew that Donna still needs to improve his handling of the ball. 

I hope once Ragnick comes in - Calabria, Conti and Hakan are all eventually replaced. Those guys are gonna give the elder Milanista's a heart attack one day. 

Conti and Ibra might as well have worn a Napoli shirt yesterday, he and Ibra were awful last night.

Forza Milano ❤🖤 

8 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Renan lodi was raised to 16m value in game some time ago . Now suddenly they dropped him to 14m .

I fail to understand why it is necessary to keep changing these values if the player Rating is not increasing or decreasing .

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Leicester are trying their hardest not to be involved in the Champions League next year 😂

The Rodgers syndrome

11 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

He's 27-yo already. If he had some good football to show, he would have done it before.

Cheers mate

11 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Any info about Omer Beyaz( Fenerbache) and Sarikaya ( Bursaspor)

Not sure mate

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Can you mention any players will have the big rise? +6 to +10  for example

Kastenmeier and Jakobs as Kieran said. Very few others.

10 hours ago, Arun said:

Son or Bernardo Silva? Who is the best option to own and who has more chances of growth? 

Bernardo

10 hours ago, Arun said:

What are the thoughts on Mustafi?? That bicycle kick attempt should alone give him a raise of +10😆😆

Just watch this 

Mustafi's a legend

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Highly doubt any worthwhile Valencia or Leicester players will get pluses.

Valencia have players that could get rises - tho not big ones.

Leicester got their big rises last review - honestly only think Hamza and Justin (maybe Barnes) will rise now

8 hours ago, Fabino said:

What style of players do you need to play in 4231b or 4231a?

Advanced playmaker, Playmaker, wingback, stopper , finisher , ball playing defender .....or anothers 

Not sure mate

7 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Laimer 90?

Nah, too soon

6 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Another very capable performance today. 83 -> 85/86 if his form continues. In reality, he's an 88 as far as talent goes, but he has played so few minutes his SM rating increase will never reach that. He has pretty much come out of nowhere with style, at a time when most pundits considered him behind Macey in the Arsenal pecking order. Now folks are happy to let Leno take as much time as he needs to recuperate!

Agreed mate. I think 86 would be fair.

1 hour ago, Vib said:

Jonjoe Kenny or Takehiro Tomiyasu?

Only for profit purposes once again.. will sell after their TB

Both should get 87 - so either really

1 hour ago, Vib said:

Tomiyasu, he’s younger at 21 compared too Kenny who is 23 so in that sense I would assume that Tomiyasu will probably be worth around 5 million maybe more when he gets his rise.

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

The Rodgers syndrome

Of course I forgot that a similar thing happened at Liverpool when they were going for the title 😂

On 7/9/2020 at 11:53 AM, RoyLeo said:

Sell Cancelo, keep AWB and buy Theo. Done.

Cancelo is transfer banned for me until August 2nd. Will Serie A be reviewed by then? I don't wanna have to pay over value when I can get money for AWB to help fund for Camavinga (hoping no one else notices and buys him) and Theo now.

If Serie A isn't gonna be reviewed and AWB doesn't drop in value, I suppose I could wait. Or just sell Cancelo next season and get AWB back/someone better available.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Oliver Torres of Sevilla or Laimer of Leipzig?

Laimer

4 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Cancelo is transfer banned for me until August 2nd. Will Serie A be reviewed by then? I don't wanna have to pay over value when I can get money for AWB to help fund for Camavinga (hoping no one else notices and buys him) and Theo now.

If Serie A isn't gonna be reviewed and AWB doesn't drop in value, I suppose I could wait. Or just sell Cancelo next season and get AWB back/someone better available.

I don't think it will be reviewed by then, as Serie A finishes the latest of the four big leagues left.

11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Manchester City UCL ban overturned, it’s amazing what you can achieve when you’re filthy rich!

Frankly, it is quite disgusting. It means that FFP is a joke and complete waste of time.

35 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

It's not far to 2 Aug. I would get rid of him ASAP. He hasn't played much at City and is very much back up to Walker at RB. He isn't getting a look in for LB either so no point holding on to Cancelo. Tbh, I have no idea why he would be happy with such a role at City except for the wages?

I doubt AWB would drop in value and has a better chance of rising. If you need someone cheaper, why don't you consider Klostermann, Gomez, Pavard or Milenkovic?

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Oliver Torres of Sevilla or Laimer of Leipzig?

Laimer for now. Pretty much first choice at Leipzig which is a better team than Sevilla.

Hello everyone! I am posting a recap of my Brazilian predictions. Considering its difficulty - the league has been inactive for over six months - I am quite satisfied. @ahatter1 let me know how much money you made! :D

Avaí:

Lourenço    78 to 80   +2   no
Eduardo Kunde    73 to 76   +3   no
Wesley Soares    70 to 75   +5   +6 to 76

Chapecoense:

Tiepo    78 to 80   +2   yes
Vinicius Locatelli    70 to 74   +4   +3 to 73

Goianiense:

Nicolas    78 to 80   +2   (moved to Athletico Paranaense)   no
Rodrigo Rodrigues    70 to 73   +3   (moved to Paraná Clube)   not on the database, I picked the wrong guy :D

Coritiba:

Sabino    77 to 80   +3   yes
Juan Alano    76 to 80   +4   (moved to Kashima Antlers)   +2 to 78
Thiago Lopes    78 to 80   +2   no
Romércio    73 to 77   +4   (moved to Guarani)   no
Patrick    75 to 77   +2   (moved to Cruzeiro)   no
Luiz Henrique    70 to 75   +5   +3 to 73

Sport Recife:

Charles    77 to 82   +5   (moved to Ceará)   +1 to 78
Mailson    78 to 82   +4   no
Adryelson    78 to 82   +4   no
Leandrinho    78 to 80   +2   (moved to Botafogo)   no
João Igor    73 to 76   +3   no
Yan    75 to 76   +1   no

Bragantino:

Claudinho    80 to 82   +2   no
Leo Ortiz    78 to 82   +4   no
Barreto    78 to 80   +2   no
Wesley    77 to 80   +3   no
Matheus Peixoto    76 to 78   +2   no
Pedrinho    73 to 76   +3   no
Robinho    75    new player   73

Alagoano:

Dawhan    76 to 78   +2   (moved to Ponte Preta)   no

Ceará:

Cardoso    77 to 78   +1   (moved to Santos)   yes

Botafogo:

Yuri    73 to 76   +3   (moved to Ponte Preta)   no
Igor Cassio    73 to 75   +2   +3 to 76
Rhuan    70 to 73   +3   +6 to 76
Lucas Barros    70 to 73   +3   +5 to 75
Lucas Campos    70 to 73   +3   yes 

Fluminense:

Caio Henrique    82 to 83   +1 (moved to Atletico Madrid)   no
Nino    82 to 83   +1   yes
Marcos Paulo    78 to 80   +2   +4 to 82
Evanilson    76 to 78   +2   yes
Miguel Silveira    70 to 76   +6   +3 to 73

Atletico Mineiro:

Marquinhos    70 to 77   +7   +8 to 78
Bruninho    73 to 76   +3 (on loan to Sport Recife)   no
Maílton    73    new player   78 

Vasco da Gama:

Marrony    82 to 84   +2 (moved to Atletico Mineiro)   +1 to 83
Raul    82 to 83   +1   yes
Talles Magno    80 to 82   +2   no
Bruno Gomes    70 to 76   +6   yes

Bahia:

Artur    82 to 83   +1   no
Flávio    80 to 82   +2   yes
Ronaldo    77 to 78   +1   yes

Goiás:

Jefferson    80 to 83   +3   +2 to 82
Léo Sena    82 to 83   +1   (moved to Atletico Mineiro)   no
Thalles    77 new player   78
Breno    70 to 75   +5   +6 to 76
Heron    70 to 73   +3   no
Vinicius Lopes    73 new player   no
Miguel Figueira    73 new player   no 

Fortaleza:

André Luís    78 to 80   (moved to Daejeon Hana)   no 

Corinthians:

Carlos Augusto    80 to 82   +2   no
Janderson    73 to 78   +5   +9 to 82
Lucas Piton    70 to 73   +3   yes 

Internacional:

Nonato    82 to 83   +1   yes
Heitor    78 to 82   +4   yes
Guilherme Parede    78 to 82   +4   yes
Bruno Fuchs    76 to 80   +4   +6 to 82
Sarrafiore    78 to 80   +2   no
Roberto Rosa    73 to 76   +3   no

São Paulo:

Dani Alves    91 to 89   -2   no
Pato    89 to 88   -1   yes
Juanfran    89 to 88   -1   -2 to 87
Antony    85 to 86   +1   no
Igor Gomes    80 to 83   +3   +2 to 82
Igor Vinicius    82 to 83   +1   no
Gabriel Sara    70 to 73   +3   yes 

Athletico Paranaense:

Léo Pereira    84 to 86   +2   (moved to Flamengo)   yes
Thonny Anderson    80 to 82   +2   no
Erick    76 to 80   +4   (moved to Bragantino)   +2 to 78
Vitinho    76 to 80   +4   yes
Lucas Halter    75 to 80   +5   +3 to 78
Vinicius Abner    76 to 78   +2   yes
Khellven    70 to 76   +6   + 5 to 75
Bissoli    70 to 75   +5   no

Grêmio:

Matheus Henrique    83 to 85   +2   +4 to 87
Pepé    82 to 83   +1   +3 to 85
Juninho Capixaba    82 to 83   +1   no
Tonhão Rodrigues    76 to 78   +2   no
Darlan Mendes    75 to 78   +3   +2 to 77
Machado Patrick    73 to 76   +3   +5 to 78

Palmeiras:

Lucas Lima    89 to 88   -1   yes
Gabriel Menino    73 to 76   +3   no
Gabriel Veron    76 to 78   +2   no

Santos:

Soteldo    85 to 87   +2   yes
Felipe Jonatan    82 to 84   +2   no
Tailson    76 to 80   +4   +2 to 78
Jobson    73 to 76   +3   +4 to 77
Yuri Alberto    76 to 78   +2   no
Kaio Jorge    76 to 78   +2   no

Flamengo:

Filipe Luís    91 to 90   -1   yes
William Arão    87 to 89   +2   +1 to 88
Bruno Henrique    88 to 89   +1   yes
Pablo Marí    85 to 87   +2   (moved to Arsenal)   no
Renê    86 to 87   +1   no
Léo Duarte    83 to 85   +2   (moved to Milan)   no
Thuler    80 to 82   +2   no
Reinier    82 to 83   +1   (moved to Real Madrid)   no
Lucas Silva    73 to 76   +3   yes
João Lucas    70 to 76   +6   yes

More Completed updates for upcoming Big5 (Big4) Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predi-Herth-Augs-Eintr-Unio1.png

Not as many RED BOXES today. Not so many German clubs to update and probably next will be last of Germany and I can move on to maybe Spain and England with Italy last. 

Thanks for your interest and support for my spreadsheet predictions, greatly appreciated, onwards, cheers Socca 😀

24 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Yes, I was expecting a little bit higher ratings, but apparently they set their cap quite low.

SM probably think they will go straight down so have done low ratings incase they do get relegated. And those ratings arent too high for a bundesliga 2 side .( Means they won't have to review them again) unless they review bundesliga while they're still there. All I can think of

34 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Pitiful updates for the Bielefield players today.  Pitiful.

I thought it went alright. They've been away from the top tier since 2008-09. If Arminia start the season well like Union Berlin, they'll get good rises.

Most of their team is in the 26-29 age group so there aren't promising youngsters there (except Pieper but I've spoken about him earlier). Good to see Klos getting +2 despite age.

Could always go like Paderborn.

44 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Pitiful updates for the Bielefield players today.  Pitiful.

I think it was good, it was a more in depth review than some of the top teams in France when they did Ligue 1 back in May.

I remember Lyon and Nice having a few players missed but even the likes of Lucoqui got a rise, he could of easily been missed by SM and not too many would of noticed.

9 hours ago, Vib said:

Don't sell Tomiyasu, also not after his rise.. 

In my team he is already in my first squad, played 4 games out of the 24 games I played and he will keep his spot in my first squad.

21 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

Apologies but I don't agree with this.

A striker has to score goals. Yes, he can bring plenty of other benefits to the team and the expectations on him to score is not high. But when the chances come, he has to finish and he hasn't done that so far.

He's not a striker.  He's a number 10 who plays as a false 9.  That's why if you look at the average positions during a game, Salah and Mane are mostly seen central as strikers and Firmino is deeper as a 10.

He makes the system work, he allows Salah and Mane to be the goalscorers and he chips in at times. I doubt Klopp would swap him for many players to do his role for the team. 

16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Naby -1

L. Torreira -1

Bellerin -1

Castagne +1

I think they will all stay but based off Keita’s minutes he should drop, I doubt that will happen though because he’s playing for one of the best teams in the world at the minute.

16 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

He's not a striker.  He's a number 10 who plays as a false 9.  That's why if you look at the average positions during a game, Salah and Mane are mostly seen central as strikers and Firmino is deeper as a 10.

He makes the system work, he allows Salah and Mane to be the goalscorers and he chips in at times. I doubt Klopp would swap him for many players to do his role for the team. 

I understand what you are saying. But for a 95-rated player like him to score only 11 goals whole season, not scoring at Anfield for this whole season and not scoring since January? Still doesn't seem reasonable to me.

19 minutes ago, RoyLeo said:

I understand what you are saying. But for a 95-rated player like him to score only 11 goals whole season, not scoring at Anfield for this whole season and not scoring since January? Still doesn't seem reasonable to me.

It think he deserves a rise as not all players should be judged on goals & assists. 

Xavi, Zidane, Modric types all deserved high ratings because they were key players in winning teams, not getting loads of goals & assists - I'd argue Firmino is too.

Edit - Why are my posts hidden again? Haha I'm giving a reasonable opinion.