Rahul W's rating predictions

3 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

That Matheus Henrique surprised with a +4. 

Was that generous you say? Or could he be the next Arthur? 😂

They were quite generous with Grêmio - and with him in particular - but he certainly is a great talent.

PS: I don't know if you mentioned Arthur because of Grêmio, but Henrique was linked to Barcelona last year.

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Matheus Henrique surpreendeu com um +4. 

Você foi generoso? Ou ele poderia ser o próximo Arthur? 😂

Matheus Henrique is already a reality in Brazil. He is one of the safest in the Gremio team and attends the U23 national team in Brazil and is already targeted by the Brazilian national team, 87 was very fair in my opinion ... The update in Brazil is badly done, Patrick - Internacional, Gustavo Henrique - Flamengo, Jean Pierry - Gremio and Antony - São Paulo (moved to Ajax) should already be ovrl: 87; Victor Cantillo - Corinthians, Nino - Fluminense, Guga - Atletico Mineiro, Igor Gomes - São Paulo and Caio Henrique - Gremio should be ovrl: 85; these are just a few examples

18 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello everyone! I am posting a recap of my Brazilian predictions. Considering its difficulty - the league has been inactive for over six months - I am quite satisfied. @ahatter1 let me know how much money you made! :D

Vinicius Tobias of SC Internacional (The next David Luiz!) didn't get a mention in the ratings. Was that due to lack of minutes?

2 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Vinicius Tobias of SC Internacional (The next David Luiz!) didn't get a mention in the ratings. Was that due to lack of minutes?

The next David Luiz?

It wasn’t that long ago he was added to the database, that is if we are talking about the same person 😂

16? right back?

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Walker, Can and Zakaria - Stay

Holgate - 85 -> 87

Barnes - 87 -> 88

James - 87 -> 88

Gomez, Martial, Chamberlain and Bentancur are all certain 91’s

Im never going to live that down haha

Do you think Bentancur will rise to 91?

@Sir Rahul

How did Romeu not even get a yellow card for that challenge on Greenwood?

Officials behind VAR are useless.

No idea, that was quite dumb. Could have injured Mason badly.

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

As a MU fan. Of course.

haha

3 hours ago, Mago10 said:

Saint Maximin, Zaniolo and Bergwijn. Any chance of rising to 90?

Bergwijn maybe but might be too soon. Zaniolo probably next season. ASM capped at 89 at Newcastle.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Werder Bremen:

Vogt -1 to 88

Augustinsson -1 to 87

Friedl +3 to 86

Sargent +2 to 85

Gross +3 to 80

Veljkovic -1 to 87

Langkamp -2 to 83

Philipp +3 to 73

Manneh -2 to 73

Fortuna Dusseldorf:

Ofori +3 to 73- yes

Kastenmeier +5 to 78- +7 to 80

Berisha -1 to 87

Zimmermann +1 to 86

Hennings +1 to 86

Thommy +1 to 86

Hoffmann +2 to 85

Bodzek +1 to 84

Karaman +1 to 85

Sobottka -1 to 83

Rensing -3 to 80

Wolf -2 to 78

Fink -4 to 78

Appelkamp +3 to 73

Paderborn:

Schonlau +1 to 84- yes

Proger +1 to 83- yes

Mamba +1 to 83- yes

Kilian +2 to 80- yes

Gjasula +2 to 84- +1 to 83

Vasiliadis +2 to 85- nope

Collins +1 to 85- nope

Zingerle +2 to 84- nope

Antwi-Adjei +1 to 84- nope

Srbeny +2 to 82

Evans +3 to 73

Vasiliadis a bit unlucky imo. Expect a couple more drops for Bremen tomorrow.

Nice rise for Hwang today too.

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Noah Holm - any good? @Kierans91

Definitely worth an investment if you have the money.

Joining Guimaraes from Leipzig in August, Guimaraes are not afraid of giving youth a chance, Marcus Edwards is a good example.

Edwards is in his first year since joining from Spurs and he’s been a real star for the Portuguese side.

Holm’s a little bit younger and may take longer to settle but he will get his chance. I’m going to buy him 😊

3 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Gm, if u had to say which players will have the biggest rise in value in the big4 prediction what would u say?

Ithink mine would be Greenwood, A. Davies and Haaland (Also Saka or Martinelli maybe).

Germany - Davies

England - Greenwood

Spain - Valverde

Italy - Bentancur 😂 (No seriously I would probably say Theo Hernandez?)

On 13/07/2020 at 05:25, erdingerpfc said:

Au dernier tour, j'ai blessé le 12e joueur tout au long de la saison et aujourd'hui, j'ai retiré le 14e joueur du match (carton rouge pour mon meilleur RB suspendu à 3 matchs et mes matchs les plus difficiles arrivent dans les 2 prochains tours). C'est ma 23e victoire en 30 matchs avec l'équipe la moins forte de la ligue.Je suis toujours 1er avec 100% de victoire pour l'instant.Si je parviens à gagner cette ligue, ce sera probablement ma dernière saison dans n'importe quel GW (je terminerai probablement quand je vends tous les joueurs que j'ai apportés, parce que dans ce jeu scripté, je ne veux pas que quiconque ait tout ce que j'ai traversé le temps) .Je joue à ce jeu depuis 10 ans avec quelques pauses.C'est toujours le meilleur jeu de gestion pour Mais il est clair que le jeu et le script me sabotent. Si je gagne cette saison en tant que 1er, je le verrai comme ma plus grande victoire! J'espère que vous m'encouragez à gagner lors de ma dernière saison. Si oui! Je dirai alors au revoir à SM pour toujours!
PS ce n'est pas mon dernier massage avant la fin de la saison.

??

8 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

What's the thoughts on Christian Stuani? 

Also of these oldies who has best chance of keeping rating:

• Higuain 91
  • Aspas 91
  • Costa 90

Diego Costa should have a good chance of keeping his 90 considering he drop by 2 in January.

Higuain should be pretty safe too, Stuani and Aspas should both drop.

Aspas should drop due to Celta Vigo’s league position and I don’t really understand how Stuani is still 90 playing in Segunda 😂

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Diego Costa should have a good chance of keeping his 90 considering he drop by 2 in January.

Higuain should be pretty safe too, Stuani and Aspas should both drop.

Aspas should drop due to Celta Vigo’s league position and I don’t really understand how Stuani is still 90 playing in Segunda 😂

I bought Stuani a few months ago when I took over a small team in the top flight to help stave off relegation. I was just hoping he never dropped before I could sell him. Transfer ban is up and he is getting punted now as I can see a -2. I will replace him with another oldie tho.

4 minutes ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I bought Stuani a few months ago when I took over a small team in the top flight to help stave off relegation. I was just hoping he never dropped before I could sell him. Transfer ban is up and he is getting punted now as I can see a -2. I will replace him with another oldie tho.

Stuani’s stats have been good this season but he is in the Segunda after all and it’s obviously a lot easier to score in that division than La Liga.

Girona are currently in the Play offs too so there is no guarantee that they will be promoted which could of helped his rating a little.

I agree -2 would be a fair I think.

22 hours ago, RoyLeo said:

It's not far to 2 Aug. I would get rid of him ASAP. He hasn't played much at City and is very much back up to Walker at RB. He isn't getting a look in for LB either so no point holding on to Cancelo. Tbh, I have no idea why he would be happy with such a role at City except for the wages?

I doubt AWB would drop in value and has a better chance of rising. If you need someone cheaper, why don't you consider Klostermann, Gomez, Pavard or Milenkovic?

Ok thanks for the help. I already have Klostermann, and Pavard will be in my plans next season when I sell AWB for him. Gomez isn't available and don't want him tbh, and I don't know too much about Milenkovic to rate him.

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Vasiliadis a bit unlucky imo. Expect a couple more drops for Bremen tomorrow.

Nice rise for Hwang today too.

literally signed to ask when people thought bundesliga review would start, i'm guessing it's kicked off already?

8 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

literally signed to ask when people thought bundesliga review would start, i'm guessing it's kicked off already?

It started a couple of days ago, on the 12th. Stuttgart, Bielefeld, Paderborn, Dusseldorf, Bremen so far. Some of those clubs might not be finished yet. 

Edited by lemontrees
added some stuff
1 hour ago, sirmarkhughes said:

What's the thoughts on Christian Stuani? 

Also of these oldies who has best chance of keeping rating:

• Higuain 91
  • Aspas 91
  • Costa 90

Costa, Higuain should be safe, Aspas might drop by one.

Stuani has good stats in his two years in La Liga, fifth highest goalscorer last year even tho they got relegated, and that form has translated into second tier naturally. They hardly reviewed Spanish second tier which is why he still kept his 90, also why I bought him recently. 

I'm hoping he stays for more time but it depends on Girona's promotion, whether he moves club etc. Surely if Girona don't go up someone in La Liga would come for Stuani, proven goalscorer at that level, even with age. Though he signed a four year extension last August so who knows.

40 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Yep started

35 minutes ago, Nameless said:

S. Bender stay?

L. Bender -1?

Not sure what I've predicted on front page haha

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Costa, Higuain should be safe, Aspas might drop by one.

Stuani has good stats in his two years in La Liga, fifth highest goalscorer last year even tho they got relegated, and that form has translated into second tier naturally. They hardly reviewed Spanish second tier which is why he still kept his 90, also why I bought him recently. 

I'm hoping he stays for more time but it depends on Girona's promotion, whether he moves club etc. Surely if Girona don't go up someone in La Liga would come for Stuani, proven goalscorer at that level, even with age. Though he signed a four year extension last August so who knows.

Yep started

Not sure what I've predicted on front page haha

You haven't predicted anything for either. But thought since the review started you will have a clearer pathway and also you mentioned in previous posts to ask as things may change.