Rahul W's rating predictions

43 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

literally signed to ask when people thought bundesliga review would start, i'm guessing it's kicked off already?

It has Cvilhete, Big Time with Swiki down to as far as Hoffenheim in 6th ie E. Frankfurt 9th, Freiburg 8th, Wolfsburg 7th and Hoffenheim 6th edited just THIS MORNING, if 4 to 5days to SM approx, which seems phenominal speed for SM.

4 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Vinicius Tobias of SC Internacional (The next David Luiz!) didn't get a mention in the ratings. Was that due to lack of minutes?

Yes

More Completed updates for Germany Big5 (Big4) Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023. 1026 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predi-Leipz-Monch-Schalk2.png

Please remember the RED BOXES are much less certain than the others above. Thank U all for your interest and Support, much appreciated.

With the potential rapidity of SM at the moment I better get quickly onto Spain and England, followed by Italy. Cheers Socca

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Mago10 said:

Saint Maximin, Zaniolo and Bergwijn. Any chance of rising to 90?

Probably all stay for this review cycle.

1 hour ago, The Finisher said:

Ok thanks for the help. I already have Klostermann, and Pavard will be in my plans next season when I sell AWB for him. Gomez isn't available and don't want him tbh, and I don't know too much about Milenkovic to rate him.

If you want Pavard, you need to get him quick at current price. Review of Bundesliga is on-going.

Gomez is doing pretty good. He has a chanceto be first choice CB for England alongside Maguire while AWB would struggle to get past TAA or Walker as first choice RB for England. Not AWB's fault but at England level, the competition for starting CB isn't as interesting as the choices at RB.

3 hours ago, Alfino said:

Gm, if u had to say which players will have the biggest rise in value of the price tag in the big4 prediction what would u say?

Ithink mine would be Greenwood, A. Davies and Haaland (Also Saka or Martinelli maybe).

Yeah, that makes sense

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

You haven't predicted anything for either. But thought since the review started you will have a clearer pathway and also you mentioned in previous posts to ask as things may change. 

Haha fair

Sven was a regular this season so his 90 is safe.

Lars spent about half the season injured but he is club captain and a 90 level player so would be unfair for him to drop.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

S. Bender stay?

L. Bender -1?

Both should stay

1 minute ago, NickTheBiz said:

Castagne likely to get a rise?  Apologies, don't watch any Italian football.

Personally I don’t think so but if Atalanta go far In UCL then a guess he could.

His review should fit in nicely at the end of August around the time the UCL finishes with Atalanta lifting the trophy 😉😂

Hi guys! Here are some fresh Bundesliga predictions. Especially Schalke was hard, because most of their players were injured at some point. In general, I tried to include much more players this time! :)

Augsburg:

Ruben Vargas    85 to 87   +2
Framberger    80 to 83   +3
Niederlechner    86 to 88   +2
Richter    86 to 87   +1
Uduokhai    85 to 86   +1

Koln:

Hector    90 to 89   -1
Bornauw    83 to 86   +3
Ismail Jakobs    73 to 82   +9
Katterbach    76 to 80   +4
Thielmann    73 to 77   +4
Ehizibue    83 to 86   +3
Czichos    83 to 85   +2

Mainz:

Niakhate    87 to 88   +1
Quaison    87 to 88   +1
Baku    83 to 86   +3
Leandro Barreiro    76 to 80   +4
Burkardt    76 to 77   +1
Zentner    83 to 85   +2
Szalai    87 to 86   -1
Stefan Bell    87 to 85   -2

Schalke 04:

Oczipka    88 to 89   +1
Juan Miranda    78 to 82   +4   (on loan from Barcelona)
Jonjoe Kenny    85 to 88   +3   (on loan from Everton)
Caligiuri    90 to 89   -1
Gregoritsch    89 to 88   -1
Nastasic    90 to 89   -1
Sané    89 to 88   -1
Burgstaller    88 to 87   -1
Schubert    82 to 83   +1
Matondo    80 to 83   +3
Stambouli    88 to 87   -1
Kabak    85 to 86   +1
Kutucu    80 to 82   +2
Boujellab    76 to 80   +4
Timo Becker    73 to 78   +5
Bozdogan    73 to 76   +3
Malick Thiaw    70 to 73   +3

Wycombe got promoted to the Championship last night for the first time in their 133 year history.

While I was watching the game sky sports shared this stat and I thought it was remarkable.

Just goes to show that there’s more than one way to win a football game and its another reason why we love the beautiful game.

5ADF2717-F47D-4EA6-8010-4FBA0A880343.png

20 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Wycombe got promoted to the Championship last night for the first time in their 133 year history.

While I was watching the game sky sports shared this stat and I thought it was remarkable.

Just goes to show that there’s more than one way to win a football game and its another reason why we love the beautiful game.

Home76%
Away24%
Shots
Home13
Away5
Shots on Target
Home5
Away4
Corners
Home8
Away2
The above are stats from game with Oxford the home team. So next time you "murder" the opposition but dont win remember it does happen!
2 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Castagne likely to get a rise?  Apologies, don't watch any Italian football.

Possibly but unlikely

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

5ADF2717-F47D-4EA6-8010-4FBA0A880343.png

wow!

2 minutes ago, Arun said:

image.png.c45e4198bf9c36a032455d4b544c4779.pngGot a 33mil offer for Dele Alli. Should I sell him? Have plenty of money in this league but have players like Bruno and Van De Beek and they are growing concerns. Who Should I go with?

image.png.fae588c469de749d8b322093b17db632.png

Yes, sell Alli

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:
Home76%
Away24%
Shots
Home13
Away5
Shots on Target
Home5
Away4
Corners
Home8
Away2
The above are stats from game with Oxford the home team. So next time you "murder" the opposition but dont win remember it does happen!

Haha, yeah just goes to show possession isn’t everything.

Ill remember that the next time an unmanaged team’s goalkeeper has an outstanding MOM performance which is every game haha

8 minutes ago, Arun said:

image.png.c45e4198bf9c36a032455d4b544c4779.pngGot a 33mil offer for Dele Alli. Should I sell him? Have plenty of money in this league but have players like Bruno and Van De Beek and they are growing concerns. Who Should I go with?

image.png.fae588c469de749d8b322093b17db632.png

Yeah sell Alli.

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

On 6/4/2020 at 12:54 PM, Kierans91 said:

Gustavo Maia

Age - 19

Club - São Paulo 

Position - Winger

Transfer Links - Barcelona

Due to interest becoming more and more in this player I’ve decided to do a little report on Gustavo Maia.

Maia has been on my radar for a few months now with his unbelievable talent with the ball at his feet and the great understanding of the game. He knows when is the right time to pass or dribble.

Video below of his talent:

It’s has been reported that Barcelona paid 1 million earlier this year to then have the option of signing him for an extra 3 million at the end of June.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8381107/amp/Barcelona-set-activate-option-Brazilian-starlet-Gustavo-Maia-according-agent.html

Im sure that if Barcelona take up this option then he will be in high demand in SM. With him currently not being in the game make sure that you buy this talent when he is added.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

Did a little rapport on him over in Thorgans thread beginning of June 🙂

Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets added soon seen as he has been bought by Barca

15 minutes ago, 433 said:

Anyone know what happens when a goalkeeper hands in a transfer request but the squad only has 2 goalkeepers?

Pretty sure he won’t be sold you can’t have less than 2 goalkeepers.

Edit: Reading Lemontrees link it does say that he will be sold irrespective of the amount of goalkeepers you have.

@Troianos77

I would sell Pepe out of the 3.

15 minutes ago, 433 said:

Anyone know what happens when a goalkeeper hands in a transfer request but the squad only has 2 goalkeepers?

Please note that a player will still leave the club irrespective of the club's current squad size or number of goalkeepers.

That's from this: http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83 (click on 'Transfer Request')

Your chairman will probably sign a new goalkeeper at once or something. That's assuming they haven't changed the rules since that page was done.

Edited by lemontrees
spelling is tricky
10 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Your chairman will probably sign a new goalkeeper at once or something. That's assuming they haven't changed the rules since that page was done.

I doubt it. I had one keeper for a while because I had De Gea at the time who was in great form, in a gameworld that has squad caps so thought I would open up one more space by signing a goalkeeper about to retire. They retired and it let me have the one keeper without any problems (De Gea). It complicated things a bit when I needed to sell De Gea a couple of years later but I just signed one more keeper and part exchanged him for Oblak.

17 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

England’s next generation

Another good tweet from Football talent scout mentioning 38 players born between 1999-2003 to watch out for.

Very exciting times for England fans 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 

Disappointed that he hasn’t mentioned Curtis Jones or Teden Mengi.

Edit: Dembele shouldn’t be on here, he is Scottish.

9F2BA2B1-585C-45CF-B465-A181755775A6.png

Dembele was born in England, has played for both Scotland & England at youth level. More recently England.

8 minutes ago, Solarized said:

Dembele was born in England, has played for both Scotland & England at youth level. More recently England.

Yeah looking on Soccerway you are correct, it seems everywhere I look he’s classed as a Scottish National though.

Born in London so I guess he is English 🙂

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

The next David Luiz?

It wasn’t that long ago he was added to the database, that is if we are talking about the same person 😂

16? right back?

Yes, he's the one I am thinking of. 16 years, rated 70.  There seems to be some excitement about him (Sorry, the David Luiz reference is a running joke these days) I couldn't find a reference to minutes ... Clearly because he hasn't played any!