• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bremen were tough to predict but I think this has been strange. Thought Sargent and Friedl deserved rises. Augustinsson escaped. Vogt might still drop in the Hoffenheim review.

Sargent also was shocking and Framberger only +2 was bit odd was expecting +3 but I guess it's fair with their table finish but you think Bremen players will get another chance tommorow maybe?

32 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Did they just skip Marco Friedl?

There are some others obvious ones who I also can not find in the edits .

Bornauw for FC Koln (done a few days ago) .
Neuhaus for Gladbach (done today) .

Maybe they are now trying to go so fast , that they skip a couple :(

30 minutes ago, rogerthat said:

Surely Niederlechner deserves to rise to 87 at least? Hope to see it tomorrow

Agreed, hope he does.

26 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Sargent also was shocking and Framberger only +2 was bit odd was expecting +3 but I guess it's fair with their table finish but you think Bremen players will get another chance tommorow maybe?

Agreed, I doubt Bremen is done again. Surprising as the young players usually get rises over older guys.

49 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Thankfully the edits aren't a 100% indicator of who is going to get reviewed. I thought so last review but at least one player got a rating change who wasn't in the edits.

I hope it is the case anyway, as can't see Baku in the names either.

23 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Thankfully the edits aren't a 100% indicator of who is going to get reviewed. I thought so last review but at least one player got a rating change who wasn't in the edits.

Baku is definately in , i checked the other day .

2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Did they just skip Marco Friedl?

Looks like they did. He deserved to rise, though.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Today's review. I can understand Dusseldorf's review as they're going down. Berisha escaped a drop as he got a move to Reims - he's hardly played in the last two seasons and should have dropped.

Bremen were tough to predict but I think this has been strange. Thought Sargent and Friedl deserved rises. Augustinsson escaped. Vogt might still drop in the Hoffenheim review.

Augsburg - decent review. Harsh but maybe fair on Caligiuri who's moved to Augsburg.

Bremen indeed was tough. I think they were generous, I was curious to see what the review would look like if they lost the playoffs.

Tbh, Sargent to rise was a bit of a stretch - even if I predicted it - so I am not too surprised it didn't happen. But Friedl, as I said, surely deserved it. Many escaped, instead.

Caligiuri, based on playing time, would have dropped even if he didn't move to Augsburg.

2 hours ago, rogerthat said:

I predicted a - maybe too generous - 88 for him, but he would deserve an 87, at least. Waiting for tomorrow, but it looks like the cap for Augsburg is lower than what I thought.

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Koln should be done tomorrow, for Gladbach it's a little bit too soon, probably next week. 

10 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Ah, sorry! I'm not sure about how that works.

The edits are shown few days beforehand . 3-5 days after they get actual in the game .

I notice sometimes they also do instant edits , where a player gets both an edit as well as an ingame change at the same time . This happens mostly if they forgot one player while doing their respective team .

I do not want to gamble too much on instant edits (since this can mean they just overlooked the player and he won't get a rise) , so I rather buy a player who has been in the edit list beforehand .

As of right now , both Neuhaus and Bornauw are not in the edits . Neuhaus probably has a small chance to enter the edits tomorrow in case they didnt completely finish Gladbach yet . But still .. .

Maybe so, but that is really poor on SM’s behalf.

Its the sort of thing that could drive managers away.

Can we all remember the Nsoki miss back in may? This Friedl miss is a lot like that in my opinion.

3 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Yeah should do.

1 hour ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys...How’s it going???

Any chanche of +2 for Jack Grealish???

+1

15 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I've been offered £60m for Kante. Accept or reject? The money is nice, but isn't easy replacing a 94 CM.

My other midfield options are Verratti, Henderson, Arthur, Pogba, B Silva, F Ruiz.

Yes Crvena I'd accept £60m. As u say it aint easy replacing a 94 but Verrati is 94 and Pogba's future rises are looking more and more likely than they have done since World Cup. ManU's fine form and the Bruno partnership are greatly helping his more effective displays lately. ManU were winning when Pogba was subbed off the other night and ended a draw. You have some good options so i say go for it!

5 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Leeds likely to get promoted now, so expect them to have a small review before the PL's done. Some players that could/should rise:

Ben White +2 to 84

Stuart Dallas +2 to 84 (strangely missed out last time)

Jack Harrison +1 to 84

Klich, Cooper, Ayling and Bamford could get 85 but no guarantee. Either ways I think some of these guys (especially the defenders) are worth investing because I don't think Bielsa will strengthen at the back (barring White). But who knows?

Thank You SIR for your analysis of Leeds now 25/1 on to get promoted (Bet25 to win 1 is unbelievably short!) Totally agree with your predictions and comments. Perhaps I'd go as far as to say Ben White deserves a +3) Incidentally I understand Leeds will buy him for £35million BUT ONLY if they are promoted.

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Will Odegaard get a +1 if Sociedad do not get the Europa League spot, which seems very likely?

Odegaard deserves another rise IMO Nameless but I will do Real Sociedad in my spreadsheet after the ones I'm completing today and hope to upload in a few hours time (4 from Spain including Barca).

Maybe they are now trying to go so fast , that they skip a couple :(  YES More than a couple, the speed they are going thru SWIKI! They have actually reached first place Bayern in their editing (tho only a few Bayern and Dortmund but plenty of all the other clubs)

Never have I seen the editing done at this pace for a serious apraisal of A Big5 country. It doesn't look good for their accuracy. But they NOW can say they are saving a few for random player rises, that they miss. The perfect excuse!

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

No I don't even look for names myself.

1 hour ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Grealish has a great future Goldenboy  but would need Newspaper headlines b4 the review that he was joining a BIG CLUB to have a chance of +2!

1 hour ago, SM Geezer said:

Neves +1 If they get Europa/Champions League?

Pulisic +1 if Chelsea get CL?

Also any decent young fullbacks not in the media light at the moment?

If Wolves gets champions league then Neves has a chance.

Pulisic has been nothing short of brilliant since the resumption but he will find it tough to get a rise too with his injury problems this season.

Depends if you are looking for a really young full back like Vinicius Tobias, Vagiannidis, Couto, Aguilar, Hickey, Nuno Mendes or a higher rated one?

Klunter and Ehizibue should both get rises to 85.

30 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Was hoping Ruben Vargas was going to get a +2 but ah well 

Me also but Augsburg finished 15th so you can’t really argue with the +1

15 minutes ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Kevin De Bruyne or £35M + James Maddison + Youri Tielemans

De Bruyne.

Best midfielder in the world... Arguably 

4 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Would be too soon, got a generous review last time. If he moves to United though it's possible.

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Looks like they did. He deserved to rise, though.

Bremen indeed was tough. I think they were generous, I was curious to see what the review would look like if they lost the playoffs.

Tbh, Sargent to rise was a bit of a stretch - even if I predicted it - so I am not too surprised it didn't happen. But Friedl, as I said, surely deserved it. Many escaped, instead.

Caligiuri, based on playing time, would have dropped even if he didn't move to Augsburg.

I predicted a - maybe too generous - 88 for him, but he would deserve an 87, at least. Waiting for tomorrow, but it looks like the cap for Augsburg is lower than what I thought.

Koln should be done tomorrow, for Gladbach it's a little bit too soon, probably next week. 

Agree on Sargent, me too.

Caligiuri has 28 league appearances this season but I think his playing for an out of form Schalke, age and transfer to a lower profile Bundesliga team caused the drop. Can't argue against that.

88 for Niederlechner is a bit optimistic but I hope he gets 87 tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Thank You SIR for your analysis of Leeds now 25/1 on to get promoted (Bet25 to win 1 is unbelievably short!) Totally agree with your predictions and comments. Perhaps I'd go as far as to say Ben White deserves a +3) Incidentally I understand Leeds will buy him for £35million BUT ONLY if they are promoted.

Good point about White, was a bit conservative but as he belongs to a PL team, 85 is possible. 

2 hours ago, SM Geezer said:

Neves +1 If they get Europa/Champions League?

Pulisic +1 if Chelsea get CL?

Also any decent young fullbacks not in the media light at the moment?

I feel Neves needs a step up to rise above 91

Pulisic has been great since the restart but not enough for 91 I feel, depends on next season. SM could still give him though.

Not too sure mate.

1 hour ago, Kurt angle said:

Was hoping Ruben Vargas was going to get a +2 but ah well 

+1 is fair I feel, just 6 goals and 2 assists and Augsburg finished fairly low

1 hour ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Kevin De Bruyne or £35M + James Maddison + Youri Tielemans

KDB

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Dumfries worth keeping when you can buy Toloi, Palomino and Djimitis?

I'd sell for any Atalanta starter honestly

4 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Yep, it isn't

More updates for Big5 (Big4) Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026, 1030  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Barc-Celt-Dep-AGetaf1.png

Martin Braithwaite above has a total of 1935 minutes and 6goals for Leganes and 332mins and 1goal for Barcelona. My spreadsheet FYI actually values minutes and goals differently for each club. Barcelona's being more valuable of course. 

I had an earlier post HIDDEN late morning. As I type it still hasn't been posted Anyway, hopefully soon...

Thank you all for your interest and support, which is greatly appreciated. Onwards for more, soon, Cheers Socca 😀

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Also @Sir Rahul so who would be your pick between Toloi, Djimitis and Palomino? Can't make my mind up. 

I would go for Djimitis, he’s the youngest and has played more minutes than both Toloi and Palomino.

It will be interesting to see what happens next season with Sutalo coming through and getting more game time.