Rahul W's rating predictions

17 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would go for Djimitis, he’s the youngest and has played more minutes than both Toloi and Palomino.

It will be interesting to see what happens next season with Sutalo coming through and getting more game time.

I can't believe that a guy (Palomino) that played 3 years ago in our Bulgarian league, now is a starter for a team who can finish second in Italy and is in the quarter-finals of the Champions league. Atalanta really know how to make business and play attractive football, a team that noone can dislike.

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 minute ago, katal0neca said:

I can't believe that a guy (Palomino) that played 3 years ago in our Bulgarian league, now is a starter for a team who can finish second in Italy and is in the quarter-finals of the Champions league. Atalanta really know how to make business and play attractive football, a team that noone can dislike.

Absolutely, they have done the same this season too.

Just seen this on Twitter.

Most expensive player is De Roon for €13.5 million which is nothing these days.

B44E3C8C-8F5F-4DD5-98AD-BD1516355CC1.png

9 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

pasalic has been bought now 15 million euros which is a steal for them! they are my outside pick to make ucl final.

peoples thoughts on Havertz getting a rise and also Hakimi to 91? would it be wise to sell carvajal and go for hakimi long term

23 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

pasalic has been bought now 15 million euros which is a steal for them! they are my outside pick to make ucl final.

peoples thoughts on Havertz getting a rise and also Hakimi to 91? would it be wise to sell carvajal and go for hakimi long term

I’m with you on that one 👍

Havertz will stay I think although he has an outside chance at 92 if Leverkusen win the Europa league in my opinion.

Hakimi should rise to 91 and I think long term swapping him for Carvajal would be a good move but you may need to wait a year or 2 to see the benefit.

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Don't know when the EPL prediction was done but Pope has bigger chance of getting a +2 than +1?

Best English keeper at the minute what do you reckon?

Either him or Henderson.

He deserves a +2 but it seems like Burnley’s cap is 88.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Also @Sir Rahul so who would be your pick between Toloi, Djimitis and Palomino? Can't make my mind up. 

I can only buy one

Djimsiti as he is the youngest 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

More updates for Big5 (Big4) Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026, 1030  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Barc-Celt-Dep-AGetaf1.png

Martin Braithwaite above has a total of 1935 minutes and 6goals for Leganes and 332mins and 1goal for Barcelona. My spreadsheet FYI actually values minutes and goals differently for each club. Barcelona's being more valuable of course. 

I had an earlier post HIDDEN late morning. As I type it still hasn't been posted Anyway, hopefully soon...

Thank you all for your interest and support, which is greatly appreciated. Onwards for more, soon, Cheers Socca 😀

Still hidden mate? I don't see anything hidden rn

1 hour ago, katal0neca said:

I know, I can't believe it too

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Indeed - and de Roon was sold to Middlesbrough for 10.5M the year before - so really the cumulative cost isn't all that much.

51 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

I feel both should stay - especially Hakimi, need to see how he does under Conte.

I would take the punt on Hakimi long term though I feel he needs to improve his defensive game.

50 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Don't know when the EPL prediction was done but Pope has bigger chance of getting a +2 than +1?

88 is Burnley's cap so I'm not sure about 89 for Pope

Can hardly see Grealish getting a +1 never mind a +2, but I have him so I hope he does! Form seems to have dipped in the second half of the season and while he's a good player, Villa are are really struggling.

Kroos to keep his 95? Will likely win LaLiga, 4 ahead with 2 to play, and still in the CL.

Azpilicuata to stay 91?

Lloris to stay 92?

3 hours ago, Interista said:

Carlos Casemiro or Dele Alli and Adrien Rabiot?

Casemiro, but if you need depth then I would go for the duo, both Alli and Rabiot should stay above 90 for some time.

5 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Can hardly see Grealish getting a +1 never mind a +2, but I have him so I hope he does! Form seems to have dipped in the second half of the season and while he's a good player, Villa are are really struggling.

Kroos to keep his 95? Will likely win LaLiga, 4 ahead with 2 to play, and still in the CL.

Azpilicuata to stay 91?

Lloris to stay 92?

Kroos and Azpi should stay.

There is an arguement for Lloris to drop with Spurs poor form and his injuries.

Injured his arm back in October and came back at the end of January 2020. 

18 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

You have cover, so I'd sell

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes Crvena I'd accept £60m. As u say it aint easy replacing a 94 but Verrati is 94 and Pogba's future rises are looking more and more likely than they have done since World Cup. ManU's fine form and the Bruno partnership are greatly helping his more effective displays lately. ManU were winning when Pogba was subbed off the other night and ended a draw. You have some good options so i say go for it!

Thanks guys. He is away. Deal went through overnight.

I’m a bit overstocked on central defenders, I’ve got the following in my first team... Ramos, Varane, Lenglet, Laporte, De Ligt and Marquinhos. I also have Eric Garcia in my youth team and Militao out on loan.

Who should I sell & who has the higher ceiling out of those listed?

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Liverpool have probably blown there greatest chance of getting 100+ points in a season.

Couldn’t break down that great Arsenal defence with that man David Luiz! Hero 😂

@ahatter1 another good performance from Martinez 🙂

Martinez wins Man of the Match. Did I say +3 before ? ... I meant 83 -> 88 !

5 minutes ago, k.t said:

I’m a bit overstocked on central defenders, I’ve got the following in my first team... Ramos, Varane, Lenglet, Laporte, De Ligt and Marquinhos. I also have Eric Garcia in my youth team and Militao out on loan.

I would look to sell Ramos because of his age and probably Militao who at 28 million is overpriced.

2 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Martinez wins Man of the Match. Did I say +3 before ? ... I meant 83 -> 88 !

haha, superb victory for you guys going into that FA cup semi final at the weekend.

2 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Azpilicuata to stay 91?

Lloris to stay 92?

Kroos deserves to stay. He's been one of Zidane's best players this season & with the club almost winning the league he merits his rating for now.

Azpilicueta is safe too. Chelsea has had a good run this season & he is the club's 2nd assist leader with 6 assists after Willian who has 7. Impressive for a RB. 

Despite Tottenham's performance this season, Lloris deserves to keep his 92 rating in the next changes. He was injured from October-January and missed half of the season's league games. He's still the safe pair of hands since he's returned from injury.

12 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Anybody with MLS knowledge, keep or sell these guys?

Emmanuel OCHOA, Kobe HERNANDEZ-FOSTER, Henry KESSLER, Tanner TESSMANN, Robbie ROBINSON, Gabriel SLONINA, Dante SEALY, Griffin YOW

Need to reduce my squad size badly!

Keep: Hernandez-Foster, Tessmann and Sealy.

3 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Emmanuel OCHOA, Kobe HERNANDEZ-FOSTER, Henry KESSLER, Tanner TESSMANN, Robbie ROBINSON, Gabriel SLONINA, Dante SEALY, Griffin YOW

Keep Hernandez-Foster he's joining Wolfsburg

11 hours ago, Interista said:

Carlos Casemiro or Dele Alli and Adrien Rabiot?

Casemiro, the other two have peaked for now

7 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Azpilicuata to stay 91?

Lloris to stay 92?

All should stay imo, though Lloris may drop

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Ooh interesting!

5 hours ago, k.t said:

I'd sell Militao and maybe Ramos

The other four are all 94 potential given the clubs they are at

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Kobe is moving to Wolfsburg so I'd keep, not sure about the others