• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

So today’s edits contain :

werder bremen . Amongst them marco friedl . Then borussia dortmund , bayern munchen , benevento calcio .

I really hope they havent finished germany as so many are missed . Also weird to see them seemingly starting italy before spain ? Will see in the next couple of days what their plans are .

On 7/14/2020 at 5:53 AM, RoyLeo said:

Probably all stay for this review cycle.

If you want Pavard, you need to get him quick at current price. Review of Bundesliga is on-going

Already did 3 transfers with Bayern. I'm just hoping no one notices Pavard and a certain someone. If they're bought before I can put in a bid next season I might have a little breakdown.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Mainz:

Szalai -1 to 86- yes

Bell -1 to 86- yes

Baku +2 to 85- yes

Zentner +2 to 85- yes

Barreiro +2 to 78- +6 to 82

Onisiwo +1 to 86

Maxim -1 to 84

Burkardt +1 to 77

Muller +1 to 86

Seydel -2 to 78

Koln:

Czichos +2 to 85- yes

Bornauw +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Ehizibue +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Jakobs +5 to 78- +10 to 83

Katterbach +2 to 78- +6 to 82

Thielmann +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Hector -1 to 89

Uth -1 to 87

Drexler +1 to 86

Schmitz +1 to 84

Horn -1 to 87

Modeste -1 to 86

Mere -1 to 85

Augsburg:

Gregoritsch -1 to 88- yes

Niederlechner +1 to 87- yes

Finnbogason -1 to 87- yes

Vargas +1 to 86- yes

Uduokhai +1 to 86- yes

Lichtsteiner -1 to 86- yes

Suchy -1 to 85- yes

Iago +1 to 83- yes

Hahn -1 to 86- -2 to 85

Framberger +3 to 83- +2 to 82

Sarenren-Bazee +2 to 82

Schieber -1 to 82

Caiuby -3 to 80

Giefer -2 to 78

Got all the Augsburg changes - happy with that!

Koln and Mainz done quite well today too.

Friedl got a position change but no rise lolol.

58 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Ronaldo -1. You heard it hear first! 

Possible honestly.

45 minutes ago, Howe’s That said:

Hi guys Harvey Elliot is available in my game world, I’ve got 3x French based youngsters coming out of their TB. Which of three should I sell to raise funds.

Fofana, Chotard, Munetsi

Which Fofana?

I'd sell Munetsi. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Ronaldo -1. You heard it here first! 

Possibly

59 minutes ago, Howe’s That said:

Hi guys Harvey Elliot is available in my game world, I’ve got 3x French based youngsters coming out of their TB. Which of three should I sell to raise funds.

Fofana, Chotard, Munetsi

Munetsi.

Fofana has actually been linked to AC Milan.

49 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

werder bremen . Amongst them marco friedl . Then borussia dortmund , bayern munchen , benevento calcio .

I really hope they havent finished germany as so many are missed . Also weird to see them seemingly starting italy before spain ? Will see in the next couple of days what their plans are .

Yeah that is weird considering Italy will be the last league to finish irl.

Good rise for Jakobs though, I was expecting a +7 to 80.

25 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Morning all

Have 3 clubs available in my rather challenging little GW id: 419938  "Random as Fack"

All three are likely to be in horrific debt, but the main transfer bans will be up today.

It’s certainly a different Challenge, managing NK Bravo in the 2nd Div, awaiting for the rich economy to kick in.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Yes Friedl will get his rise soon.

I guess it's Italy because very few Italian clubs are involved in Europe than EPL and La Liga. Makes sense to me if that's the reason. 

Yes Friedl will get his rise soon.

I guess it's Italy because very few Italian clubs are involved in Europe than EPL and La Liga. Makes sense to me if that's the reason. 

The Friedl change was a positional change - you can see it on the database today.

I guess that makes sense but the Prem will be all but done by the time Bundesliga is over. In fact relegation teams should be settled by GW37 which ends next Thursday.

18 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Did Horn really deserve to drop to 87 ? For Koln

Don't think - but Koln conceded joint most goals this season (69) so there is some reasoning. Zieler in the second tier is still 88 though.. which I don't get.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

If Brentford do not get promoted will they still get review outside the normal championship review?

Nah they wouldn't. I really hope they go up.

3 minutes ago, hesselink said:

I don't like Sterling, so I can't be objective.

Sterling +1 [%]?

I feel he should stay

28 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

The Friedl change was a positional change - you can see it on the database today.

I guess that makes sense but the Prem will be all but done by the time Bundesliga is over. In fact relegation teams should be settled by GW37 which ends next Thursday.

Don't think - but Koln conceded joint most goals this season (69) so there is some reasoning. Zieler in the second tier is still 88 though.. which I don't get.

Nah they wouldn't. I really hope they go up.

I feel he should stay

Absolute jokes from SM xD only have Horn in one set up and it's one of the most competitive ones lol

41 minutes ago, hesselink said:

I don't like Sterling, so I can't be objective.

Sterling +1 [%]?

He’s got a chance, looking like he could beat his best ever goals tally in a single season.

Possible UCL winners

26 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I realized they reviewed today a player from the Brazilian league who was in my predictions - a certain Romercio - for a team that was due, like, 3 weeks ago. There is still hope for Dani Alves, Friedl, and the likes :D

I had this optimism for Nsoki but it’s now July (2 months later) and Im still patiently waiting 😂

49 minutes ago, Nameless said:

If Brentford do not get promoted will they still get review outside the normal championship review?

West Brom are going to choke Don’t worry about it haha.

I would love to see Brentford in the EPL... something different rather than West Brom who are a team who yo-yo between the leagues.

4 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Absolute jokes from SM xD only have Horn in one set up and it's one of the most competitive ones lol

Thats tough, should of bought Zieler but that would of made no sense bit like SM’s thinking.

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Yes spot on topothebilly, BUT SM as I earlier posted, - they did go thru SWIKI at a phenominal pace I hadn't ever seen b4. I implied they would leave some players under their "Random getout excuse" as well, we will see. 

Being that Benevento are about 16points clear in Seria B and main Seria A does'nt finish while 24th, I can understand they can-do Benevento very early. I hope they don't go to Italy immediately next, I'm hoping it will be Spain Then England b4 Italy. 

No Nameless don't think SM would review Brentford BUT I do think Brentford WILL BE PROMOTED either in top 2 OR at least by winning the play-offs. They are currently the BEST TEAM in Championship and that is coming from a veteran Leeds Fan!

Am finishing BEST OF GERMANY list shortly Cheers Socca 

Hidden again 10:49 AM!!!!! 2 days running ..........Arghhhhhhhh!

20 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

I have a chance to get Valcik the Sevilla GK for bollo Toure and Wober (83) 

If you need a GK then yes

53 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I realized they reviewed today a player from the Brazilian league who was in my predictions - a certain Romercio - for a team that was due, like, 3 weeks ago. There is still hope for Dani Alves, Friedl, and the likes :D

hahaha

@Soccahappy I've approved :D 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

@Soccahappy I've approved :D 

I approve too of you approving :D

Your speed was lightening! In fact lightening came in a poor 2nd. Salutations as always Sir Rahul 😀

Best of Germany Predictions:

Predi-Best-German1.png

Predic-Germ-Best2.png

Due to SM being so quick (Me so slow actually) 1 or 2 of above have already been reviewed (Apologies!)

Hope they are of interest and being altogether on 1 page more useful to you all. Cheers Socca .... Onwards and ahead :D

15 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I approve too of you approving :D

Your speed was lightening! In fact lightening came in a poor 2nd. Salutations as always Sir Rahul 😀

Best of Germany Predictions:

Predi-Best-German1.png

Predic-Germ-Best2.png

Due to SM being so quick (Me so slow actually) 1 or 2 of above have already been reviewed (Apologies!)

Hope they are of interest and being altogether on 1 page more useful to you all. Cheers Socca .... Onwards and ahead :D

I was skipping back through all the pages to look at these predictions at about 3am this morning (new baby) so very pleased to see it all compiled into one now! :D

Also, @Soccahappy as a Leeds fan surrounded by friends who are West Brom, Brentford are scaring the lives out of all of us!