Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

So today’s edits contain :

werder bremen . Amongst them marco friedl . Then borussia dortmund , bayern munchen , benevento calcio .

I really hope they havent finished germany as so many are missed . Also weird to see them seemingly starting italy before spain ? Will see in the next couple of days what their plans are .

Yes spot on topothebilly, BUT SM as I earlier posted, - they did go thru SWIKI at a phenominal pace I hadn't ever seen b4. I implied they would leave some players under their "Random getout excuse" as well, we will see. 

Being that Benevento are about 16points clear in Seria B and main Seria A does'nt finish while 24th, I can understand they can-do Benevento very early. I hope they don't go to Italy immediately next, I'm hoping it will be Spain Then England b4 Italy. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

If Brentford do not get promoted will they still get review outside the normal championship review?

No Nameless don't think SM would review Brentford BUT I do think Brentford WILL BE PROMOTED either in top 2 OR at least by winning the play-offs. They are currently the BEST TEAM in Championship and that is coming from a veteran Leeds Fan!

Am finishing BEST OF GERMANY list shortly Cheers Socca 

Hidden again 10:49 AM!!!!! 2 days running ..........Arghhhhhhhh!

20 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

I have a chance to get Valcik the Sevilla GK for bollo Toure and Wober (83) 

If you need a GK then yes

53 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I realized they reviewed today a player from the Brazilian league who was in my predictions - a certain Romercio - for a team that was due, like, 3 weeks ago. There is still hope for Dani Alves, Friedl, and the likes :D

hahaha

@Soccahappy I've approved :D 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

@Soccahappy I've approved :D 

I approve too of you approving :D

Your speed was lightening! In fact lightening came in a poor 2nd. Salutations as always Sir Rahul 😀

Best of Germany Predictions:

Predi-Best-German1.png

Predic-Germ-Best2.png

Due to SM being so quick (Me so slow actually) 1 or 2 of above have already been reviewed (Apologies!)

Hope they are of interest and being altogether on 1 page more useful to you all. Cheers Socca .... Onwards and ahead :D

15 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Your speed was lightening! In fact lightening came in a poor 2nd. Salutations as always Sir Rahul 😀

Predi-Best-German1.png

Predic-Germ-Best2.png

Due to SM being so quick (Me so slow actually) 1 or 2 of above have already been reviewed (Apologies!)

Hope they are of interest and being altogether on 1 page more useful to you all. Cheers Socca .... Onwards and ahead :D

I was skipping back through all the pages to look at these predictions at about 3am this morning (new baby) so very pleased to see it all compiled into one now! :D

Also, @Soccahappy as a Leeds fan surrounded by friends who are West Brom, Brentford are scaring the lives out of all of us!

16 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Predi-Best-German1.png

Predic-Germ-Best2.png

Fantastic work Socca 🙂

I feel like Baumgartner May rise to 85 in the coming days purely for the fact of Jakobs rising to 83 today.

Baumgartner has played a similar amount of minutes scoring 7 goals and playing in a team who finished 6th much higher than Cologne.

Just a thought, thanks again Socca 👍

15 hours ago, k.t said:

I’m a bit overstocked on central defenders, I’ve got the following in my first team... Ramos, Varane, Lenglet, Laporte, De Ligt and Marquinhos. I also have Eric Garcia in my youth team and Militao out on loan.

Who should I sell & who has the higher ceiling out of those listed?

Sell: Ramos & Militao.

Higher Ceilings: De Ligt, Eric Garcia. The rest are probably near or at their peak.

5 hours ago, hesselink said:

I don't like Sterling, so I can't be objective.

Sterling +1 [%]?

I feel he has a chance of a +1 because he has been consistently good for Man City this season and most of last season. But I agree that Man City needs to win Champs League to help the case.

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

I do think I need a GK more . I have Stevens at LB who is getting concerns now 

Screenshot_20200716-105350.png

Screenshot_20200716-105320.png

nice team! Doubt Enda will get 88 this review though he could next season. Vogt could still drop this time.

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Predi-Best-German1.png

Predic-Germ-Best2.png

:D 

lovely mate! The different colours on the player columns doesn't mean anything, right?

11 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Marquinhos, De ligt or skriniar?

Who would you rather have? 

De Ligt

20 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Marquinhos, De ligt or skriniar?

Who would you rather have? 

De Ligt

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Kudus moving to Ajax, nice move for him!

Agreed apart from the likes of Dortmund there aren’t too many better clubs he could play for in terms of helping his development.

15 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

nice team! Doubt Enda will get 88 this review though he could next season. Vogt could still drop this time.

I'm a division 5 side in EC 7777. Fully competitive and full with 116 managers so very hard to get quality players. GK and Full backs are probably the hardest to get.  Yeah not to bothered about a 87. Can do a solid job in divison 4/5 . Yeah I see the reviews on Vogt about a -1. Wish I knew about Horn as I would have put him on TL and got external to bid 6+ million now worth 3.9 lol. Gonna see if I can get a cash bid for Vogt or a trade 

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Brilliant work, good sir. I can slready hear the coins dropping in my SM account

1 hour ago, RieceM96 said:

I'm a division 5 side in EC 7777. Fully competitive and full with 116 managers so very hard to get quality players. GK and Full backs are probably the hardest to get.  Yeah not to bothered about a 87. Can do a solid job in divison 4/5 . Yeah I see the reviews on Vogt about a -1. Wish I knew about Horn as I would have put him on TL and got external to bid 6+ million now worth 3.9 lol. Gonna see if I can get a cash bid for Vogt or a trade 

Yeah, GK and full-backs always tough to get in these GWs.

26 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Tomiyasu +2? Or other defender 85+2?

Tomiyasu should get, also look at Tapsoba (potentially 86), Bastoni too

Anyone looking for a bargain in a division 5 team.

Dara O’Shea is a good option from West Brom, 1300 minutes playing at full back.

SM rating - 73 

Value - 360k

Should be reviewed regardless of wether West Brom get promoted due to his low rating, much lower than the average first team player at West Brom.

Should get more opportunities next season too with Ferguson potentially moving to a team in the EPL.

Potential rise in the region of high 70’s maybe even 80.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Anyone looking for a bargain in a division 5 team.

Dara O’Shea is a good option from West Brom, 1300 minutes playing at full back.

SM rating - 73 

Value - 360k

Should be reviewed regardless of wether West Brom get promoted due to his low rating, much lower than the average first team player at West Brom.

Should get more opportunities next season too with Ferguson potentially moving to a team in the EPL.

Potential rise in the region of high 70’s maybe even 80.

good shout 

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Worth keeping Katterbach and Jakobs?

Keep Jakobs, maybe keep Katterbach

2 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who would you buy for cash? (Position doesn't matter)
Pique, Milinkovic-Savic, Cancelo, Klostermann, Sabitzer

All except Cancelo - Pique depends on your CB situation

--

Luke Thomas starts for Leicester today. Not on the database afaik.

EDIT: Assist on debut so far. Not bad.

ANOTHER EDIT: He played quite well. Worth tracking.

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

All except Cancelo - Pique depends on your CB situation

I've just bought Koulibaly for cash, so players who can play CB are now:
Koulibaly, Kyle Walker, Tagliafico, Akanji.

My thinking is Pique should keep a high rating for a while. But I think Milinkovic-Savic is the best player of the list?