• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

The review of U. Berlin was harsh. 

Are we sure Italy is next? I checked SW and saw Espanyol, Mallorca and Leganes players being edited.

I thought Andersson got a decent rise.

Lenz should of maybe rose to 85 though.

1 hour ago, Djordjee said:

It makes more sense to go with Spain anyway and then Italy and England. I'm just hoping they dont mess up with missing some players rating increases

I think they should go Spain, England, Italy.

England is the next league to finish after Spain, 4 games to go in Italy still compared to 2 in England.

1 hour ago, Alfino said:

Abraham (Frankfurt) +1? Vidal -1?

I think they both should stay.

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Rashford, Martial and Bruno are getting +1's 

Nothing is stopping it! 

Yeah I would agree, it’s pretty amazing how well Rashford has done considering he’s missed 16 games this season but still has 22 goals!

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thibaut Courtois + 1 ?

He’s got a chance that’s for sure, Real Madrid have been on fire since the resumption.

Bit of a rogue one because of his age but do any of you guys think that Vardy would be in for a +1. Currently EPL top scorer, ahead of Aguero Salah Kane Auba who are all 94/95 (I appreciate some of these have had injuries). For the past couple of years he's always been up there in the goals and only a 92 (and only went up in january), so I think it's worth the thought...

4 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Bit of a rogue one because of his age but do any of you guys think that Vardy would be in for a +1. Currently EPL top scorer, ahead of Aguero Salah Kane Auba who are all 94/95 (I appreciate some of these have had injuries). For the past couple of years he's always been up there in the goals and only a 92 (and only went up in january), so I think it's worth the thought...

There’s more chance of Oscar Pistorius catching athletes foot.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Union Berlin:

Gikiewicz +2 to 85- yes

Lenz +2 to 84- yes

Polter -2 to 83- yes

Ryerson +1 to 78- yes

Andersson +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Trimmel +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Andrich +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Bulter +2 to 84- +3 to 85

Friedrich +1 to 86

Malli -1 to 86

Schlotterbeck +2 to 84

Parensen +2 to 82

Subotic -1 to 86

Busk -2 to 78

Taz +3 to 73

Schalke:

Nastacic -1 to 89- yes

Kabak +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Matondo +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Becker +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Harit +1 to 90

Oczipka +1 to 89

Mascarell +1 to 89

McKennie +1 to 88

Sane -1 to 88

Kenny +2 to 87

Stambouli -1 to 87

Schubert +2 to 84

Caligiuri -1 to 89

Burgstaller -1 to 87

Skrzybski -1 to 84

Insua -2 to 83

Fahrmann -3 to 83

Kutucu +2 to 82

Boujellab +2 to 78

Thiaw +3 to 73

Langer -2 to 73

Lenze -3 to 67

Fortuna Dusseldorf:

Berisha -1 to 87- yes

Good review today. Expected drops for Berisha and Bentaleb.

Schalke's poor form meant most of the those predicted rises were highly unlikely. I hope they go back to Sane, Stambouli, Kenny, Schubert tomorrow.

Union done quite well too.

12 hours ago, Arun said:

Have 33 mil. Rank these three according to who should I go after. Looking to sell some of my players to buy all.

image.png.70b08529c66fedbe1ea297756093233d.png

Davies, Sane, Hakimi

11 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Any chance of alaba +1?

Good chance

10 hours ago, WillBedford said:

In a competitive gameworld, would you sell Vardy (7.2m) for 14.4m, which I believe is his max?

As for replacements, I have Oyarzabal, Havertz and Felix.

Difficult to get other top players, all other strikers rated higher are owned by managed clubs

None of those three are proper F(C)s so will they get you goals?

8 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Whats the chances of Oxlade-Chamberlain gSr 91?

Quite good

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Are we sure Italy is next? I checked SW and saw Espanyol, Mallorca and Leganes players being edited.

I thought it was quite good!

Spain would make sense. Season over on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Alfino said:

Abraham (Frankfurt) +1? Vidal -1?

Abraham should have gotten 88 long ago. 

Vidal yes, -1.

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Rashford, Martial and Bruno are getting +1's 

Nothing is stopping it! 

Martial yes, Bruno most probably, Rashford could 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thibaut Courtois + 1 ?

Possible

29 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Nah. Only 6 goals in the second half of the season. Leicester's form has tailed off and no guarantee they will keep top four. Also quite old - 33.

Great bargain for anyone in game, at 23 he would be joining to fight for a place in the first team for both sides.

Just a little bit of game time next season in the EPL would go a long way to getting an increase in rating.

Wigan also need to sell due to there financial circumstances.

SM rating - 80

Value - 800k

53FCD9F3-033E-429F-8D2C-CBDF56535876.png

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Probably not seen as Leicester’s form has dropped off, I’m surprised he’s not a higher rating since Leicester won the league.

He’s been a consistent performer for years now in the EPL.

Last 5 seasons 24/13/20/18/23*

He’s also in the 100 goals club in the premier league.

1 hour ago, Ski13th said:

Any chance of increases this review for

Thomas Partey

Timo Werner

Mo Salah

Dani Carvajal

Son Heung-Min

Im with Rahul on this one, but I do think Partey + Carvajal might have a slight chance of a rise.

15 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Seems like Salisu is moving to Southampton, interesting move.

Gateway to the EPL I guess.

Its not a bad move, if he performs well he will soon be touted by some of the top teams in the league.

ASM is a good example for us this season, the likes of Arsenal and PSG are sniffing round him now after just 1 season 😟

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

@Kierans91 hope ASM stays at Newcastle for a few more years before making the step-up!

Also, Bellingham to Dortmund is nearly done. Can see him getting a small rise as part of the Dortmund review if the deal is done in time.

That would be great if he stays, I want nothing more in life at the minute 😂

Who knows if the takeover happens (which I have serious doubts over) he may stay for a lot longer if we can get decent players in an around him.

I think we could definitely build a team around him.

Do you see Bellingham getting first team action next year? I think he could challenge Delaney for a rotation role.

8 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

just a question, I know this might not be the most morally correct deal on SM but seeing as you get double the value of a player when they retire and Schurrle has just announced his retirement from football at 29, would you get double his value which is 10.8 mill at the end of the season?

Yes, you get double the value at the start of new season. 

Absolutely disagree it's not morally correct. If you had him nothing wrong. And if you want to buy him now it's good business as SM still allows you to buy. 

I think he will get minus in this review. So you will get double but not 10.8m

54 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

That would be great if he stays, I want nothing more in life at the minute 😂

Who knows if the takeover happens (which I have serious doubts over) he may stay for a lot longer if we can get decent players in an around him.

I think we could definitely build a team around him.

Do you see Bellingham getting first team action next year? I think he could challenge Delaney for a rotation role.

Not too sure about Bellingham. Am sure he'll get action though. Dortmund clearly have a plan for him.

31 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

He will be in the best place. Under the hands of one of the best managers.

Agreed!

15 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Kim Min Jae worth buying?

Yeah, worth a punt 

12 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

just a question, I know this might not be the most morally correct deal on SM but seeing as you get double the value of a player when they retire and Schurrle has just announced his retirement from football at 29, would you get double his value which is 10.8 mill at the end of the season?

He's only retiring so it's morally fine haha.

I wonder about that. Not sure. 

Sad to see him retiring.

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yes, you get double the value at the start of new season. 

Absolutely disagree it's not morally correct. If you had him nothing wrong. And if you want to buy him now it's good business as SM still allows you to buy. 

I think he will get minus in this review. So you will get double but not 10.8m

Won't drop as his status will change to retiring. Similar happened with Mario Gomez.

Would have dropped if the review happened first though.

19 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Kim Min Jae worth buying?

Yeah I see him moving to Europe soon

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I read about him going to Everton few weeks back. He is still an unknown and worth getting in a very competitive GW.

Yeah I’ve seen Spurs linked with him too, both would be good moves for his rating obviously.

On 7/16/2020 at 12:44 PM, NPC3101 said:

I was skipping back through all the pages to look at these predictions at about 3am this morning (new baby) so very pleased to see it all compiled into one now! :D

Also, @Soccahappy as a Leeds fan surrounded by friends who are West Brom, Brentford are scaring the lives out of all of us!

Thank you for your kind words and u have my congratulations on the new arrival (Perhaps a top footballer in the making 20 years or so from now). It might even be possible the women's game has overtaken the men's game by then??? ... Just trying to be equal but perhaps not...

On 7/16/2020 at 12:47 PM, Kierans91 said:

Fantastic work Socca 🙂

I feel like Baumgartner May rise to 85 in the coming days purely for the fact of Jakobs rising to 83 today.

Baumgartner has played a similar amount of minutes scoring 7 goals and playing in a team who finished 6th much higher than Cologne.

Just a thought, thanks again Socca 👍

Agree Kierans as much as I try to refine the prediction formula's the spreadsheet is still pretty basic and can't be a "cap size to fit ALL"

23 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

nice team! Doubt Enda will get 88 this review though he could next season. Vogt could still drop this time.

:D 

lovely mate! The different colours on the player columns doesn't mean anything, right?

De Ligt

Other than RED BOXES and a few reminders for me, the colour's are purely decorous and Subliminal! ("You will give me a LIKe won't you") 🤣

22 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Brilliant work, good sir. I can slready hear the coins dropping in my SM account

My Invoice is in the post.... thank you....

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

You are RIGHT Nameless it is Spain! and a good job, as I said in 1 of my posts Spain will be my next predictions...

Edit 14:24 PM Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! 3rd Day Running???????  I require approval and that is strange cos I went to... an approved School

19 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Not too sure about Bellingham. Am sure he'll get action though. Dortmund clearly have a plan for him.

Agreed!

Yeah, worth a punt 

He's only retiring so it's morally fine haha.

I wonder about that. Not sure. 

Sad to see him retiring.

Won't drop as his status will change to retiring. Similar happened with Mario Gomez.

Would have dropped if the review happened first though.

Are you sure if a player retires his rating in SM freezes?