Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hi Guys,

just a question, I know this might not be the most morally correct deal on SM but seeing as you get double the value of a player when they retire and Schurrle has just announced his retirement from football at 29, would you get double his value which is 10.8 mill at the end of the season?

8 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

just a question, I know this might not be the most morally correct deal on SM but seeing as you get double the value of a player when they retire and Schurrle has just announced his retirement from football at 29, would you get double his value which is 10.8 mill at the end of the season?

Yes, you get double the value at the start of new season. 

Absolutely disagree it's not morally correct. If you had him nothing wrong. And if you want to buy him now it's good business as SM still allows you to buy. 

I think he will get minus in this review. So you will get double but not 10.8m

54 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

That would be great if he stays, I want nothing more in life at the minute 😂

Who knows if the takeover happens (which I have serious doubts over) he may stay for a lot longer if we can get decent players in an around him.

I think we could definitely build a team around him.

Do you see Bellingham getting first team action next year? I think he could challenge Delaney for a rotation role.

Not too sure about Bellingham. Am sure he'll get action though. Dortmund clearly have a plan for him.

31 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

He will be in the best place. Under the hands of one of the best managers.

Agreed!

15 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Kim Min Jae worth buying?

Yeah, worth a punt 

12 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Hi Guys,

He's only retiring so it's morally fine haha.

I wonder about that. Not sure. 

Sad to see him retiring.

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yes, you get double the value at the start of new season. 

Absolutely disagree it's not morally correct. If you had him nothing wrong. And if you want to buy him now it's good business as SM still allows you to buy. 

I think he will get minus in this review. So you will get double but not 10.8m

Won't drop as his status will change to retiring. Similar happened with Mario Gomez.

Would have dropped if the review happened first though.

19 minutes ago, Hfazil said:

Kim Min Jae worth buying?

Yeah I see him moving to Europe soon

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I read about him going to Everton few weeks back. He is still an unknown and worth getting in a very competitive GW.

Yeah I’ve seen Spurs linked with him too, both would be good moves for his rating obviously.

On 7/16/2020 at 12:44 PM, NPC3101 said:

I was skipping back through all the pages to look at these predictions at about 3am this morning (new baby) so very pleased to see it all compiled into one now! :D

Also, @Soccahappy as a Leeds fan surrounded by friends who are West Brom, Brentford are scaring the lives out of all of us!

Thank you for your kind words and u have my congratulations on the new arrival (Perhaps a top footballer in the making 20 years or so from now). It might even be possible the women's game has overtaken the men's game by then??? ... Just trying to be equal but perhaps not...

On 7/16/2020 at 12:47 PM, Kierans91 said:

Fantastic work Socca 🙂

I feel like Baumgartner May rise to 85 in the coming days purely for the fact of Jakobs rising to 83 today.

Baumgartner has played a similar amount of minutes scoring 7 goals and playing in a team who finished 6th much higher than Cologne.

Just a thought, thanks again Socca 👍

Agree Kierans as much as I try to refine the prediction formula's the spreadsheet is still pretty basic and can't be a "cap size to fit ALL"

23 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

nice team! Doubt Enda will get 88 this review though he could next season. Vogt could still drop this time.

:D 

lovely mate! The different colours on the player columns doesn't mean anything, right?

De Ligt

Other than RED BOXES and a few reminders for me, the colour's are purely decorous and Subliminal! ("You will give me a LIKe won't you") 🤣

22 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Brilliant work, good sir. I can slready hear the coins dropping in my SM account

My Invoice is in the post.... thank you....

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

The review of U. Berlin was harsh. 

Are we sure Italy is next? I checked SW and saw Espanyol, Mallorca and Leganes players being edited.

You are RIGHT Nameless it is Spain! and a good job, as I said in 1 of my posts Spain will be my next predictions...

Edit 14:24 PM Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! 3rd Day Running???????  I require approval and that is strange cos I went to... an approved School

19 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Not too sure about Bellingham. Am sure he'll get action though. Dortmund clearly have a plan for him.

Agreed!

Yeah, worth a punt 

He's only retiring so it's morally fine haha.

I wonder about that. Not sure. 

Sad to see him retiring.

Won't drop as his status will change to retiring. Similar happened with Mario Gomez.

Would have dropped if the review happened first though.

Are you sure if a player retires his rating in SM freezes?

Some people have suggested 90 -> 91 for Oxlade Chamberlain.

I suppose he'll get a rise if he is carried along by mass increases to the whole Liverpool squad, but I feel he has had an unremarkable season. Has yet to finish a game since restart. I don't think he ever caught up to the rest of the team after he blew his knee.

I'd be happy to see him rise tho, (being ex-Gunner, and all) and welcome to hear reasons supporting it.

27 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

I suppose he'll get a rise if he is carried along by mass increases to the whole Liverpool squad, but I feel he has had an unremarkable season. Has yet to finish a game since restart. I don't think he ever caught up to the rest of the team after he blew his knee.

I'd be happy to see him rise tho, (being ex-Gunner, and all) and welcome to hear reasons supporting it.

I don't think you should just blanket increase every Liverpool player just because they won the league, it doesn't really make sense. It should be based on the individual. 90 for him is fine in my opinion.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:44 PM, NPC3101 said:

I was skipping back through all the pages to look at these predictions at about 3am this morning (new baby) so very pleased to see it all compiled into one now! :D

Also, @Soccahappy as a Leeds fan surrounded by friends who are West Brom, Brentford are scaring the lives out of all of us!

congrats on the good news mate! missed seeing that earlier 

potential double good news today if West Brom drop points :D 

52 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Are you sure if a player retires his rating in SM freezes?

Never seen it drop once a player retires

43 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

I think he can rise but I haven't seen a lot of his games so can't give an objective opinion 

45 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

17 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

I don't think you should just blanket increase every Liverpool player just because they won the league, it doesn't really make sense. It should be based on the individual. 90 for him is fine in my opinion.

I agree with you both but we know some Liverpool players in the past have risen higher and quicker than anticipated like Van Dijk for example.

I just think he might rise and there is an argument for him to be on the same rating as Naby, that or Naby drops.

Can’t really say Keita has been a success at Liverpool, Ox has played double the amount of minutes as Keita this season too.

It will be interesting to see what happens now with the difference in opinion across the forum haha 😊

On 7/15/2020 at 5:55 PM, Interista said:

Carlos Casemiro or Dele Alli and Adrien Rabiot?

The duo for more depth - If that's what you need. However, don't forget the player of the season (Adrien Rebiot) is also apart of this deal.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:40 PM, k.t said:

I’m a bit overstocked on central defenders, I’ve got the following in my first team... Ramos, Varane, Lenglet, Laporte, De Ligt and Marquinhos. I also have Eric Garcia in my youth team and Militao out on loan.

Who should I sell & who has the higher ceiling out of those listed?

I agree with the others, sell the two in bold. MDL and Laporte (if he stays fit) have the highest ceiling. I won't mention Varane. 

On 7/16/2020 at 2:17 PM, RhysMorgan said:

Marquinhos, De ligt or skriniar?

Who would you rather have? 

Skriniar could leave Merda as he doesn't seem to fit in at Conte's 3 man defence. I wouldn't mind him going to Milan. 

23 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Who would you buy for cash? (Position doesn't matter)
Pique, Milinkovic-Savic, Cancelo, Klostermann, Sabitzer

5 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Any chance of increases this review for

Thomas Partey

Timo Werner

Mo Salah

Dani Carvajal

Son Heung-Min

I would have thought at a stretch, especially if A. Madrid managed to go far in the CL. However, at the rapid rate of the current player reviews I reckon we will probably find out before the CL even begins. 🙂

49 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Pirlo got -2 just as he was retiring. He went to South america, not sure if he played many games, got a -2  then retired.

What do we think Schurlle could drop by (if he does get reviewed before he retires?)

ta

South America?

-1 if he drops 

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I’d say a -33 would be a bit harsh on him

:D 

1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

In my ongoing campaign to see Emiliano Martinez of Arsenal 83->86/87/88/89... , I submit the following for your consideration

Best save of the year ?

class save for sure - think he will get 86

1 hour ago, Kurt angle said:

Will Jonjoe Kenny go up when they review the English league?

Also Eddie Nketiah has a decent chance for a decent rise do we think?

Not sure.

Nketiah should rise to 83/4

35 minutes ago, Far Post said:

I hope so. They didn't review Todibo either today who is also on loan.

Schalke hasn’t been completed so there is always tomorrow unless he gets reviewed with Spain/Barcelona.

18 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Schalke hasn’t been completed so there is always tomorrow unless he gets reviewed with Spain/Barcelona.

Schalke is completed I think. SM reviewed Kutucu. Review starts from defenders and ends with strikers. Or did I get that wrong?