Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Schalke is completed I think. SM reviewed Kutucu. Review starts from defenders and ends with strikers. Or did I get that wrong?

I’m not sure mate, I think I’ve got it wrong.

I guess Kenny and Todibo will get reviewed with there parent clubs.

7 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

LEEDS finally promoted back to The Premiership YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

BIELSA IS LU SAVIOUR

Yess! As a fellow Yorkshireman I am happy to see Leeds back in the big time!

Its been a long 16 years and I’ll be there tuning in when they play United again in a great rivalry of the ages haha.

3 hours ago, MShahid said:

Sell isco for sane?

And isco drop to 91?

Sane.

Isco could drop yes.

3 hours ago, Alfino said:

Any 87 gettin 89?

Gollini, Henderson, Vinicius and Rodrygo should all get 88.

Henderson + Gollini might get 89 maybe wishful thinking though haha.

44 minutes ago, Blucerchiato said:

Bailey + Osimhen for Martial? I have Martial

Duo.

11 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I just sold Kante for £60m, & now Sergio Busquets has become available (by transfer request). Should I buy him?

Yeah I would, I would be surprised if he dropped.

9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Someone to keep an eye next season judging by this article... @thorgan lesar can you shed some light on this player? What’s his potential and style of play coming from Belgium 🇧🇪 

Looks a good talent from the videos I’ve seen.

A0010102-1D56-4C21-AD06-7E46A1E72E5A.png

To be honest this is a manager that is talking.

Linked too lot of teams thanks to his manager, but he's an okay player. Diomandé has the potential for a mid-team in Ligue 1 definitely..

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Who do you guys rate more out of Cakir or Bodart?

Bodart

6 minutes ago, Liverp00l said:

What is the best keeper for around 2m mark that will hopefully rise please?

Emiliano Martinez - 83 -> 85/6 (Arsenal)

Marco Silvestri - 83 -> 85/6 (Hellas Verona)

Both 1.5 million and should rise within the next month.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Bodart

Emiliano Martinez - 83 -> 85/6 (Arsenal)

Marco Silvestri - 83 -> 85/6 (Hellas Verona)

Both 1.5 million and should rise within the next month.

Interesting as surely harder for Bodart to achieve a higher rating due to Belgium having better keepers.

8 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Interesting as surely harder for Bodart to achieve a higher rating due to Belgium having better keepers.

Casteels and Courtois.

But not necessarily Bodart may go on to play for a better club side than Cakir which therefore would give him a higher rating.

To be honest there isn’t much between them, Cakir is further along in his development but I do like Bodart.

Just now, Kierans91 said:

Zion Atta

Club - Crystal Palace

Age - 15

Position - Forward

Transfer Links - Arsenal, Chelsea, United, City, Juventus and Inter

Zion is very technically gifted forward player who has been tipped for great things with a cluster of teams already wanting his signature.

At such a tender age there is a tendency to hype up a player too quickly but I believe this boy has what it takes to make it at the very top.

Atta currently plays for Crystal Palace at youth level and has already been drafted into there u18 squad and is thought to be in line with a shot at the senior squad within 18 months.

Couple of videos below:

I understand this player plays for a team in the big five leagues but wanted to do a rapport regardless.

SM rating - N/A

Value - N/A

We got any Palace fans on here?

Thoughts.

3 hours ago, Blucerchiato said:

Martial looks rising to 91 and 92 could be easy next year. Im not liking the osimhen hype and just changed his agent and now they want want more wages after the previous agreed already. Wouldnt touch this guy- balotelli and Anelka ring a bell

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Cakir looks good. Chelsea looking at him. Hard to find up and coming keepers

1 hour ago, Liverp00l said:

Safonov

2 hours ago, Liverp00l said:

Emi Martinez as mentioned earlier 

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Cakir

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I just sold Kante for £60m, & now Sergio Busquets has become available (by transfer request). Should I buy him?

sure

4 hours ago, Blucerchiato said:

Duo

7 hours ago, Alfino said:

Any 87 gettin 89?

do check the front page for my preds

7 hours ago, MShahid said:

Sell isco for sane?

And isco drop to 91?

Yes and yes

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

LEEDS finally promoted back to The Premiership YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

BIELSA IS LU SAVIOUR

enjoy the celebrations mate!

10 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Will Jonjoe Kenny go up when they review the English league?

Also Eddie Nketiah has a decent chance for a decent rise do we think?

If not today then yeah

9 hours ago, Far Post said:

I hope so. They didn't review Todibo either today who is also on loan.

Hope today but he has another chance with Barcelona

Hey there, 

Just wanted some options, now that David Silva will be putting his Man City career to a close. Do you guys reckon David Silva was underrated on SM and in real life? If so what rating do you think he should have reached up to? 

Remember, he's a World cup and European Cup winner with 35 goals and 32 assists in 120+ apps for the National side. And since 2010 he has racked up a staggering 93 assists for Man City (in first place for assists) in the PL. 

Personally I believe he has always been an underrated player, "a silent Magician". 

58 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there, 

Just wanted some options, now that David Silva will be putting his Man City career to a close. Do you guys reckon David Silva was underrated on SM and in real life? If so what rating do you think he should have reached up to? 

Remember, he's a World cup and European Cup winner with 35 goals and 32 assists in 120+ apps for the National side. And since 2010 he has racked up a staggering 93 assists for Man City (in first place for assists) in the PL. 

Personally I believe he has always been an underrated player, "a silent Magician". 

Now that you mention it, all these years I'd be expecting David Silva to move up in rating, then I forget and move on without really thinking much about it. When you see players like De Bruyne and van Dijk move up so quickly over the course of 1-2 seasons, when Silva has been class for longer. Maybe sometime the person that does the ratings heard his gf say Silva is cute and is just being passive aggressive now.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there, 

no 94 for silva is good, he is not better than ozil at its peak,  yaya touré also had more impact for man city than silva. and yes de bruyne is much better !!!

de bruyne 446 games : 101 goals and 171 assist, david silva 632 games : 112 goal and 172 assist... 

do you understand why de bruyne is rated higher?

since 2017 de bruyne is the best player for city and before that it was touré/aguero..

Should be expecting

Wolfsburg                                                      Hoffenhheim                                                Leverkusen by tomorrow ☺️

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Freiburg:

Holer +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Gunter +1 to 88

Schmid +1 to 87

Hofler +1 to 87

Lienhart +1 to 86

Gulde +1 to 86

Flekken +1 to 84

Frantz -2 to 83

Ravet -1 to 82

Gondorf -2 to 82

Okoroji +3 to 80

Busam -3 to 67

Eintracht Frankfurt:

Hinteregger +1 to 89- yes

Kamada +1 to 87- yes

Toure +1 to 87- yes

N'Dicka +1 to 87- yes

Hasebe +1 to 88

Abraham +1 to 88

Dost -1 to 88

Sow +1 to 87

Paciencia +1 to 87

Trapp -1 to 88

Gacinovic -1 to 87

Durm -1 to 84

Hertha Berlin:

Darida +1 to 88- yes

Boyata +1 to 87- yes

Mittelstadt +1 to 87- yes

Lukebakio +1 to 87- yes

Cunha +1 to 87- yes

Plattenhardt -1 to 87- yes

Torunarigha +2 to 85- yes

Kalou -1 to 85- yes

Leckie -1 to 85- yes

Ngankam +2 to 75- yes

Jarstein +1 to 88

Grujic +1 to 88

Klunter +3 to 86

Dilrosun +1 to 86

Redan +3 to 76

No rise for Kenny (or even Todibo though I never predicted for him) and Schubert. Have shifted Kenny to the Everton preds.

Hertha got a busy review which I love - 11 changes on point! Didn't expect Jarstein, Grujic or Dilrosun to rise but Klunter is a big miss.

Frankfurt seems alright too but thought Sow would rise.

11/18 Bundesliga teams done so far - so far it's been quite decent.

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey there, 

I think 94 has always been a fair rating for him. As he got that in 2011, I believe he was the best rated player at City for a fair few years (until Toure, Kompany, Aguero got 94+). 

44 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Should be expecting

Wolfsburg                                                      Hoffenhheim                                                Leverkusen by tomorrow ☺️

indeed! 

21 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

That would be great if he stays, I want nothing more in life at the minute 😂

Who knows if the takeover happens (which I have serious doubts over) he may stay for a lot longer if we can get decent players in an around him.

I think we could definitely build a team around him.

Do you see Bellingham getting first team action next year? I think he could challenge Delaney for a rotation role.

Dortmund don’t see him starting straight away but the detailed career plan they have developed does encompass a gradual increase in game time. They’re hopeful that he can establish himself as Axel Witsel’s partner in central midfield by the end of 2020-21. Mo Dahoud and Thomas Delaney are accomplished players, but there is a vacancy for a more technical player to roam between the boxes. There’s excited talk of Bellingham being “the next Ilkay Gundogan” but, if he fulfils his promise, he’ll be even more: England’s second-most exciting foreign-based player and a future role model who’ll pave the way for more Bellinghams to grace the Bundesliga in their formative years.

@Kierans91 From the Athletic ^^