Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

39 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I could have sworn Martinelli was 6.0M the other day and now he has dropped to 4.0M ? Or am I hallucinating this time .. .

No you’re not hallucinating haha.

Martinelli did rise in value to 6 million for whatever reason but has now dropped again back to his original 4 million evaluation.

I don’t really understand why SM do this, Nkunku was the most noteable one for me as he’s yo-yo’d in price recently going from 10 million to 12 to 14 and back to 12 million again.

2 minutes ago, Arun said:

Ricardo Periera or Cancelo? Who has the most chances to get a rise?

Neither will rise but I think Periera has a better chance in future because he’s a starter at his club rather than rotation player like Cancelo under Pep.

@thorgan lesar

Ive done GK and Defenders so far, these are players I think you should definitely keep, admittidly I don’t know everyone on your list but I’ve tried to help as best as possible.

You do know your talents I will give you that 🙂

4FF611B9-045E-43FF-9AB3-49459D8C56FB.png

Skriniar, Laporte or Lenglet. Who has the chance to rise any time soon?

And should I buy Riqui Puig? Seeing him the Barcelona team sheet a lot these days.

1 minute ago, Versus13 said:

Would u guys offer S.Busquets for B.Fernandes?

A lot depends on your personal preference but Busquets is at a much higher rating, though it will fall, it will take a considerable amount of time. 

16 minutes ago, Arun said:

And should I buy Riqui Puig? Seeing him the Barcelona team sheet a lot these days.

Lenglet has the best chance of a rise in my opinion but I don’t think none of the 3 will.

Yes buy Puig!!

4 minutes ago, Versus13 said:

If you are in the game for the long haul then get Fernandes, he will probably be at a similar rating to Busquets within the next year or two.

15 minutes ago, Arun said:

Hopefully all 3 considering i have them all in one of my GW 😁

Realistically speaking, i don't think so. Inter and Barça's defense have been erratic and Laporte was injured for most of the season. Maybe Laporte and Lenglet have a chance if they win the Champions League though.

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

That's a very good point, but  for me a 95 (at a stretch) would have been more fairer rating, especially given the rate at which some player's rise these days.

Thank you for the stats, your response was nearly a KO blow 🤕 for me. 

However, I have one more shot left in me: so in my opinion, David Silva should have at least reached a 95 - having lifted the WC, EC (2012), 4 league titles and 2 FA Cups in his footballing career - not many (great/very good) player's ever get to do that. 🙂

For what it’s worth I also think he should have reached 95 at some point in his career. He’s pure class. A more talented footballer than Aubameyang, Griezmann or sterling who people are touting for a possible 95. That’s just my opinion tho

19 minutes ago, Versus13 said:

Definitely. Bruno rating heading up and Sergio heading down. Will be same rating by Christmas if things continue as they are. 

I don’t think Courtois should rise yet. Things went pretty poorly for him for a long time at Madrid. Even winning the league I think it’s too soon. Maybe at the next changes if he keeps up his form 

*post hidden for some reason. Anyone help out? *

Edited by AlfonDaddy
Hiddn

50 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Must be hallucinations. My records show Martinelli as maintaining his $4 million value. No rise or drop.

No idea what records you are looking at but his value (of Martinelli) has been definately 6.0M before (beginning of july) .

It just dropped to 4.0M the other day .

Just as Renan lodi was 16M before and recently dropped to 14M for whatever reason . 
I hate these ups and downs , makes me feel like I’m gambling when buying talents . It makes no sense , we dont know the reasoning and it’s completely random . It also does not show up in the edits on the website nor in the history of the player .

5 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

No idea what records you are looking at but his value has been definately 6.0M before (beginning of july) .

It just dropped to 4.0M the other day .

Just as Renan lodi was 16M before and recently dropped to 14M for whatever reason . 
I hate these ups and downs , makes me feel like I’m gambling when buying talents . It makes no sense , we dont know the reasoning and it’s completely random . It also does not show up in the edits on the website nor in the history of the player .

Yeah its definitely annoying. It happened to Hakimi who dropped fom 28 to the current 24M for no reason

2 hours ago, Arun said:

Neither. Cancelo isn't playing at Man City while Ricardo Pereira can be a bit injury prone.

2 hours ago, Arun said:

All are likely to start for now. But Skriniar may move clubs this summer, Laporte and Lenglet are pretty much first choice at their clubs. I would say Lenglet just edges it for me as Larporte may be too injury prone.

Think Puig is an excellent talent. Hopefully Barca sort themselves out because they are in quite a mess now.

2 hours ago, Versus13 said:

Of course. I think Busquets has faded with age while Bruno is arguably the more influential player for Man U now.

8 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Bright Osay-Samuel looks like he could be heading to Belgium to join Club Brugge.

SM rating - 80

Value - 1.4 million

Be interesting to see how much game time he gets.

Probably a replacement for Emmanuel Dennis. 

What do you think of him ?

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I know we’ve all been joking about David Luiz recently but to be fair to him he’s been excellent against City this evening.

MOTM performance.

Agreed! Luiz was excellent this evening, and barring the howler in the previous game against City, he's regularly been very solid, gritty, and dependable. He was a total player against Liverpool as well.

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I could have sworn Martinelli was 6.0M the other day and now he has dropped to 4.0M ? Or am I hallucinating this time .. .

He's injured for the rest of the year which may explain why. I have to say I like the inflated and  fluctuating player values, it's a realistic feature and creates a new strategy in the transfer market.

On 7/14/2020 at 9:04 PM, 433 said:

Anyone know what happens when a goalkeeper hands in a transfer request but the squad only has 2 goalkeepers?

To confirm the transfer still goes through. So the mismanaged club now only has one goalkeeper and I picked up a bargain at a 50% price.

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Probably a replacement for Emmanuel Dennis. 

What do you think of him ?

Yeah that’s probably true but I think he’s some way off that level yet but he’s going to a great league which will help him develop.

Just a shame Brugge didn’t go for the best talent at QPR which is of course Eze.

But like you said Osay-Samuel is probably a replacement for Dennis which makes sense with them both occupying the same position.

5 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Agreed! Luiz was excellent this evening, and barring the howler in the previous game against City, he's regularly been very solid, gritty, and dependable. He was a total player against Liverpool as well.

Yeah I do seem to remember he was maybe to blame for Mane’s goal against Liverpool though leaving him unmarked in the middle.

But like I mentioned in a previous post when Arsenal announced he was getting a new contract, I think that the best way to get the best out of Luiz is playing him in a 3 which suits him more than having just 1 central defender along side him.  

This showed in Conte’s winning season at Chelsea where Luiz played in a 3.

3 hours ago, 433 said:

He's injured for the rest of the year which may explain why. I have to say I like the inflated and  fluctuating player values, it's a realistic feature and creates a new strategy in the transfer market.

Yeah agreed, I like the realism of it as long as they don’t go over board haha.

I Hope Martinelli still gets his rise now that they’ve decreased his value.

10 hours ago, Arun said:

Neither but I prefer Pereira

10 hours ago, Arun said:

None of those yet 

Yes

10 hours ago, Versus13 said:

Within two years max they should be same rating, so up to you