Rahul W's rating predictions

44 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I have Koch in my team . He did not rise at freiburg review .

Since he is currently linked with Leipzich , Tottenham and AC Milan ... could a transfer to any of these clubs result in an immediate +1 to 89 ?

Not sure, if he moves to one of these clubs after their review then I guess not.

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rebic or T. Hazard?

T. Hazard

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Schurrle's already retiring on the database now. Let's see if he still drops in a few days...

he doesn't seem to be on the database anymore, was looking at buying him to make money as have limited funds in a couple of game worlds 

13 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

No idea what records you are looking at but his value (of Martinelli) has been definately 6.0M before (beginning of july) .

It just dropped to 4.0M the other day .

Just as Renan lodi was 16M before and recently dropped to 14M for whatever reason . 
I hate these ups and downs , makes me feel like I’m gambling when buying talents . It makes no sense , we dont know the reasoning and it’s completely random . It also does not show up in the edits on the website nor in the history of the player .

I can CERTAINLY CONFIRM SM DO "for the want of a better word "mess about with valuations".

A: Of course SM do it in relation to birthdays (1st Month following an "Odd" Birthday) , we can all agree on that BUT yes other than that they do increase and decrease players on a pretty general basis.

B: At first I thought there was a pattern of players the month b4 or the early part of the month of their birthdays but that was not the only time. I also found completely different unrelated times. I suppose it's easy for me to see this because I have the valuation when I enter a player in my Spreadsheet. So I have to say the best description I can come up with is:-

😄 SM: - "mess about with valuations".

4 hours ago, Arun said:

Kimpembe or Pavard?

Pavard Definitely!

35 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Since he is currently linked with Leipzich , Tottenham and AC Milan ... could a transfer to any of these clubs result in an immediate +1 to 89 ?

Up to now, If this happened after the BIG5 then the likelihood is NO immediate Rise and would usually wait while the next review.

BUT now we have been told by SM we are entering an era of "Random Risers" then they could do it immediately if they wanted. I wouldn't like that way at all and would prefer that the player proved himself at the new club first. A fair example would be Bruno Fernandes who I think might well deserve it, roundabout now, after his recent great effect on the whole ManU team so far.

I stress I'm NOT in Favour of "Random Rises" at all and think this is great for SM who could zoom thru Reviews in a really sketchy way without having to justify their missing half of the rises. 

On 7/17/2020 at 7:44 PM, Kierans91 said:

I’m not sure mate, I think I’ve got it wrong.

I guess Kenny and Todibo will get reviewed with there parent clubs.

Yess! As a fellow Yorkshireman I am happy to see Leeds back in the big time!

Its been a long 16 years and I’ll be there tuning in when they play United again in a great rivalry of the ages haha.

Thank you for all the supporting posts on the LEEDS Resurrection, greatly appreciated by me and this brings me to another subject. As U can see when I post it's usually responding to many Forum posts in one go. This is principally because I devote a huge amount of time working on my spreadsheet. It requires me to put the results into a different, concise & separate form, with the readable and relevant parts required, to upload to the forum.

I always seem to run out of "Likes" and get the message "You have no more Today". I've always wondered how many "Likes" etc we are allowed each day and whether the quantity of posts we make, makes a difference. I've asked 2 other prominent Forumites and they don't know either. Anyone know this or know where SM rules can be seen on this??

Anyway, I NOW owe a large number of "Thanks" for the above Leeds Resurrection and on other posts b4 this. So this gives me an opportunity to find out as I haven't given a "thanks" for more than 24 hours since I ran out. I will now start to give these out and will report back how many I am allowed to have b4 I am stopped. We will see, I almost expect my post will be hidden as that seems to be a daily one for me recently and this is a BIG post so maybe that is why also, Onwards...

5 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

So is it Spain next? Some Spanish club players have been edited on SW in the last couple of days. Spain then Italy, probably? I must say I'm pleased how quickly they are getting through Germany. I'm also pleased with the splendid Baumgartner rise. 👍  

Yes it's Spain Definitely then England or Italy guess. Maybe Champions League results might effect whether top clubs in C/L will be effect the Order between England and Italy.

Still waiting for my BIG POST to be un-hidden but think this proves BIG POSTS are likely to be hidden as they look more like rogue advert posts!

35 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

So is it Spain next? I see some Spanish club players have been edited on SW in the last couple of days. Spain then Italy, probably? I must say I'm pleased how quickly they are getting through Germany. I'm also pleased with today's splendid Baumgartner rise. 👍  

Spain, England, Italy probably as that is the order they end in in real life.

1 hour ago, carlo123 said:

he doesn't seem to be on the database anymore, was looking at buying him to make money as have limited funds in a couple of game worlds 

I got him as a free agent in one world and for 2.8m + Andrich (who I paid 380k for in november), cnt wait till end of season and hopefullt 10.8m coming my way. I cant see him drop now, retired is permanent

My hidden post about an hour an half ago still not approved yet unfortunately. Probably Sir Rahul or Kev are off-line at the moment.

Just will have to wait for either of them to approve and un-hide the post but it is to me Proof positive now after 4 successive days of my BIG POSTS that the system hid, it must be BIG is NOT Beautiful! Cheers Socca 12.59AM 😄

Ps will be watching Leeds Derby match shortly, expect Derby to win as Leeds have nothing to play for now! We'll see 

54 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

My hidden post about an hour an half ago still not approved yet unfortunately. Probably Sir Rahul or Kev are off-line at the moment.

Just will have to wait for either of them to approve and un-hide the post but it is to me Proof positive now after 4 successive days of my BIG POSTS that the system hid, it must be BIG is NOT Beautiful! Cheers Socca 12.59AM 😄

Ps will be watching Leeds Derby match shortly, expect Derby to win as Leeds have nothing to play for now! We'll see 

Please ring your manager chappy and ask him to slip Mateusz Bogusz on for at least the last 20 minutes. TIA.

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Same here with a post of 2 hours ago.. :)

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I can CERTAINLY CONFIRM SM DO "for the want of a better word "mess about with valuations".

A: Of course SM do it in relation to birthdays (1st Month following an "Odd" Birthday) , we can all agree on that BUT yes other than that they do increase and decrease players on a pretty general basis.

B: At first I thought there was a pattern of players the month b4 or the early part of the month of their birthdays but that was not the only time. I also found completely different unrelated times. I suppose it's easy for me to see this because I have the valuation when I enter a player in my Spreadsheet. So I have to say the best description I can come up with is:-

Pavard Definitely!

Up to now, If this happened after the BIG5 then the likelihood is NO immediate Rise and would usually wait while the next review.

BUT now we have been told by SM we are entering an era of "Random Risers" then they could do it immediately if they wanted. I wouldn't like that way at all and would prefer that the player proved himself at the new club first. A fair example would be Bruno Fernandes who I think might well deserve it, roundabout now, after his recent great effect on the whole ManU team so far.

I stress I'm NOT in Favour of "Random Rises" at all and think this is great for SM who could zoom thru Reviews in a really sketchy way without having to justify their missing half of the rises. 

Thank you for all the supporting posts on the LEEDS Resurrection, greatly appreciated by me and this brings me to another subject. As U can see when I post it's usually responding to many Forum posts in one go. This is principally because I devote a huge amount of time working on my spreadsheet. It requires me to put the results into a different, concise & separate form, with the readable and relevant parts required, to upload to the forum.

I always seem to run out of "Likes" and get the message "You have no more Today". I've always wondered how many "Likes" etc we are allowed each day and whether the quantity of posts we make, makes a difference. I've asked 2 other prominent Forumites and they don't know either. Anyone know this or know where SM rules can be seen on this??

Anyway, I NOW owe a large number of "Thanks" for the above Leeds Resurrection and on other posts b4 this. So this gives me an opportunity to find out as I haven't given a "thanks" for more than 24 hours since I ran out. I will now start to give these out and will report back how many I am allowed to have b4 I am stopped. We will see, I almost expect my post will be hidden as that seems to be a daily one for me recently and this is a BIG post so maybe that is why also, Onwards...

Half Time in Leeds v Derby match. Just thought I'd copy it and see if it ..... got Hidden again and lo & behold it did get hidden again. Proves BIG Posts theory

22 hours ago, Arun said:

Ricardo Periera or Cancelo? Who has the most chances to get a rise?

Although Leceister City will have to do better next season. That, or he'll have to be their best performing player.

21 hours ago, Arun said:

Skriniar, Laporte or Lenglet. Who has the chance to rise any time soon?

And should I buy Riqui Puig? Seeing him the Barcelona team sheet a lot these days.

R. Puig has performed quite well for Barça since the restart. Barça fans were also singing his praises on their forum (last I read).

His consistency and the fact that Barça havie too many oldies in midfield could be why Seitian is giving him more apps.

However, next season will be Riqui's real test. 

Most certainly buy! 

21 hours ago, Versus13 said:

Would u guys offer S.Busquets for B.Fernandes?

Consider that you are giving up a declining DM for a rising AM. 

11 hours ago, Arun said:

Kimpembe or Pavard?

I agree with the others.

Pavard is still underrated - he will surely get a deserved rise. 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Rebic or T. Hazard?

T. Hazard (for now), Rebic has been very impressive but is too unpredictable right now. 

6 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Alderweireld, Godin, Modric, David Silva and Suarez all to fall?

My old guard's dropping and the young one's are not ready yet 😢

Will Muller be reviewed before 22nd?

I think Godin could stay as he already dropped in the last review, since then Inter haven't done too bad + they've achieved better than they did last season. I believe the rest could definitely drop - due to their age/inconsistency, and/or moving on from a stronger club. 

Muller review before 22nd - it's possible given the rate at which the reviews are now being done.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Gollini or Meret?

Tough choice. Meret has the better overall performance average (in 7 fewer games by 1.00). Plus he's won the Copa Italia this season and is 2 years younger. 

ok guys, any decent risers from any of the big leagues or even any leagues that are due to be reviewed, that I can cash in on to boost my funds for a couple of my game worlds.

Kevin Vazquez - 78 -> 82

Jon Moncayola - 80 -> 83

Hugo Guillamon - 76 -> 80

Mateu Morey - 73 -> 78

Joshua Zirkzee - 75 -> 80

Hamza Choudhury - 83 -> 85 

James Justin - 82 -> 85

Emiliano Martinez - 83 -> 86

Marco Silvestri - 83 -> 86

Few here but like Nameless said you will find plenty on the first page of this thread.

4 hours ago, lemontrees said:

So is it Spain next? I see some Spanish club players have been edited on SW in the last couple of days. Spain then Italy, probably? I must say I'm pleased how quickly they are getting through Germany. I'm also pleased with today's splendid Baumgartner rise. 👍  

looks like Spain

5 hours ago, carlo123 said:

yep, they are quick with these retired players.

5 hours ago, Nameless said:

Rebic or T. Hazard?

Thorgan

5 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Alderweireld, Godin, Modric, David Silva and Suarez all to fall?

My old guard's dropping and the young one's are not ready yet 😢

Will Muller be reviewed before 22nd?

91, 92, stay, 91/90, stay

Touch and go for Muller, might get reviewed on 22nd

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Vogt got a -2 for 2000 minutes ? Is he really that bad xD

seems a bit harsh but he was playing for a struggling Bremen that neatly got relegated if not for last day heroics.

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Seen it's approved now, was watching the cricket and F1 so was away from the laptop :) nice win for Leeds haha

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Gollini or Meret?

Tough, I'd still go Meret

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

martin braithwaite....any chance of a rise?

ok guys, any decent risers from any of the big leagues or even any leagues that are due to be reviewed, that I can cash in on to boost my funds for a couple of my game worlds.

first page please

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Check the first page of this thread.

thanks mate :D 

6 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Didn't expect him to rise, Freiburg's cap is around 88

In the past transfers to big clubs have resulted in rises outside of the league review - Minamino, Hwang are more high profile examples recently but there are many others. But those guys were just waiting for their rise. Koch is fine at 88 for now.

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Pavard Definitely!

Another Test to see if it gets hidden again. PLUS I have now used up my full compliment and have given out (8) Only Eight! "Thanks" B4 the " (NO more Today) notification came up! Shameful skinflints!

Tomorrow I try a new test of Posting a lot more posts and then see if I get more "Thanks i can hand out" in return....

YES Hidden again!!  16:57PM