• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

I read this nugget this morning about Sporting Lisbon wonderkid Joelson Fernandes: "A proposed £40m move to Arsenal has been suggested out of nowhere for the youngster, who has been offered the chance to impress in the Sporting first-team since football's return. However, he's yet to play major minutes and is somewhat of an unknown commodity to most." Besides the fact that Arsenal does not have £40m to spend 😄, is this kid a legitimate talent or just another hyped up "The Next Ronaldo"?

8 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

I read this nugget this morning about Sporting Lisbon wonderkid Joelson Fernandes: "A proposed £40m move to Arsenal has been suggested out of nowhere for the youngster, who has been offered the chance to impress in the Sporting first-team since football's return. However, he's yet to play major minutes and is somewhat of an unknown commodity to most." Besides the fact that Arsenal does not have £40m to spend 😄, is this kid a legitimate talent or just another hyped up "The Next Ronaldo"?

Legitimate talent... @thorgan lesar can tell you more he’s done a rapport in his thread 🙂

Edit: I’ve seen that Arsenal are interested in the Goat ASM too which would make more sense seen as he is proven at EPL level.

1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

No not a next Ronaldo of course, but for me the biggest talent in Sporting CP. Very dinamic player and loves his way of football.

1 minute ago, erdingerpfc said:

Some CMs 86+ who may rise to 88/89?
Already got Castrovilli and thinking now about Laimer

Gaetano Castrovilli - 86 -> 88

Konrad Laimer - 88 -> 89

Christopher Nkunku - 88 -> 89

Andreas Pereira - 86 -> 87/88

Florian Neuhaus - 88 -> 89

Federico Valverde - 88 -> 90

Mario Pasalic - 88 -> 89

Ismael Bennacer - 88 -> 89

Marcos Llorente - 87 -> 88

Few more here that could rise.

2 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Or the next Bojan Krkic?

31 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

De Gea another -1? Tonight he made a few great saves and a few shocking errors

It’s time for Henderson!

28 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

I have Valverde, Odegaard, Zaniolo, Aouar, Mount and also Camavinga. So I really need him?

Haha, nice little 4 million profit for Baumgartner 😃

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yes!

Someone needs to give the players water during water break. 

and not a tactics board 😂

Water break = Tactics break, get rid just like 5 subs.