• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Thanks a lot guys for the help.

Just one more help needed. Are the following players worth holding to?

John Mcginn

Duante Bernard

Sami Khedira

Kalvin Phillips

Angel Gomes

Blaise Matuidi

Gomes and Phillips.

Sell the others and pick up some decent risers.

6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Realising I said this review was good too early.

Leipzig: good rise for Klostermann and Mukiele. Their review isn't done yet, so don't worry.

Gladbach: 91 for Ginter? Surprising. Quite a generous review for them.

Leverkusen: Nice rises for the trio. I think I've been saying Tapsoba had a good chance for 86+, good to see him get it. No Volland 90 again though 🤡

it's the achievement that made it, not unusual for SM, especially for top level teams who make for CL. ginter deserved last year also but didn't made it because missed qualify to CL just against leverkusen. i tell you more: i would not be surprise to see courtois and most of all sergio ramos getting a rise. zamora price for the GK, record of goals for a defender made by ramos, which is something that van dijk is never gonna make.....:)

52 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Thanks for spotting that error Gyan (as soon as SM give me another measly 8 "thanks", 8 as I found out yesterday afternoon incidentally. I will thank you again, cheers mate!

It is actually a transcription error by me as i have to pick out columns remove formulas b4 I can upload relevant columns to the forum in the best order. It did make a difference tho to -13.4%. As U see uploading just 2 original columns directly from the spreadsheet below makes it very untidy and unworkable. So I have to live with me making some errors even if the original is correct. I apologise for the error and actually welcome others that forumers might spot. 

-13.4%

Geiger

No worries, one transcription error does not not affect the great quality of your analysis! I am also a spreadsheet geek and often find myself struggling to present all those chaotic data in a comprehensible way, that otherwise would make sense only to me! :D 

40 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Lukasz Piszczek stay (could drop though given age) - Dortmund will be done in coming two days

I will not comment on other players, whose stats I haven't looked closely, but Piszczek shouldn't drop at all, according to his numbers this year. I haven't predicted him a rise because of his age, but he played 2109' out of 3060' in Bundesliga, half of them as captain. However, nothing would no longer surprise me with SM. :)

23 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Isigne or Mount?

Well RHugrakkur, the obvious question is how long will it take Mount at 88 to get to Insigne's 92. 

I think Mount can get to 92 BUT how long? I'd say 2 seasons or would have been 4 Reviews IF SM don't make a mess of Random Risers. MY Answer? IF Insigne NOT selected to play in your team then the future is Mount.

39 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

I will not comment on other players, whose stats I haven't looked closely, but Piszczek shouldn't drop at all, according to his numbers this year. I haven't predicted him a rise because of his age, but he played 2109' out of 3060' in Bundesliga, half of them as captain. However, nothing would no longer surprise me with SM. :)

Yeah I actually agree with this, played mainly as a CB and was one of Dortmund’s best players against Bayern a few games after lockdown.

This season has been one of his best in terms of minutes on the turf but I guess SM frown upon age unless you are Messi or Ronaldo which is understandable I guess.

Should stay.

42 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Isigne or Mount?

If you have plenty of depth I would go for Mount, we shall see if his game time takes a hit with Ziyech and Werner coming in, Havertz might still join as well.

Insigne is probably the safe option and should keep his rating for another 2 or 3 years.

30 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Should Kouassi get a review under this German one now he's moved to Bayern?  Are we expecting a rise?

He did rise for PSG a few months back and got a +8, he hasn’t played a game since. Unless he gets a rise because of the move then I don’t think he should rise.

47 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Well the obvious question is how long will it take Mount at 88 to get to Insigne's 92. 

I think Mount can get to 92 BUT how long? I'd say 2 seasons or would have been 4 Reviews IF SM don't make a mess of Random Risers. MY Answer IF Insigne selected tot play in your team then the future is Mount.

mount 92 in the future ? wow he is so overrated,  headless chicken.. for me maximum potential is 90...he will probably lose his place later for ziyech, havertz

1 hour ago, RHugrakkur said:

Isigne or Mount?

I don't think Mount is a 92 level player (yet), but how long will Insigne stay 92?

Short term vs long term, up to you.

52 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Should Kouassi get a review under this German one now he's moved to Bayern?  Are we expecting a rise?

+2 possible on account of the move 

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Just wanted to say Akanji is guaranteed +1 since Zakaria got his. 

yeah

3 minutes ago, The punch said:

i really think bruno fernandes can up +2 to 93, he has crazy stats and massive impact on man u since his arrival (as van djik in winter 2018, +2 to 91-93)

of course if man u finishes top 4

Too soon, and different scenarios

At what point do contracts for players get redone?

i ended last season with a few old codgers who’ve had ratings drops and they showed 1 season remaining.  New season has started and they still say 1 season?

the old duffers are on far too much money.  I assume they’ll renew at wages to reflect their decreased ratings?  If I click to offer new contracts it comes up saying that it’ll be negotiated by the chairman but the ‘headline’ wage is inline with their current inflated ones!?!  

30 minutes ago, The punch said:

mount 92 in the future ? wow he is so overrated,  headless chicken.. for me maximum potential is 90...he will probably lose his place later for ziyech, havertz

I'll give u "headless chicken" he's done well to survive. Well I'll make a note of this page and on Calendar page 20 July 2022, I will remind u of your 90, I would make a note yourself as come that day and If he isn't 92 I promise I won't be reminding you Mr Punch'n'Judy B)🤣. I don't mean it really,  U Sir R........ 

..... The Knock Out PUNCH!  - King of the Ring!!  Salutations!

28 minutes ago, Sareum said:

At what point do contracts for players get redone?

i ended last season with a few old codgers who’ve had ratings drops and they showed 1 season remaining.  New season has started and they still say 1 season?

the old duffers are on far too much money.  I assume they’ll renew at wages to reflect their decreased ratings?  If I click to offer new contracts it comes up saying that it’ll be negotiated by the chairman but the ‘headline’ wage is inline with their current inflated ones!?!  

In my GW's (Old News like me) it is after the first match of the season. (and why are u picking on poor old duffers??? We have our own Shop you know Age UK, we might band up and come looking for you 🤓brandishing our steel walking sticks- enuff said, problem solved😱😵😬🥺

I'm making a big effort to get SM to give me more than a measly, chicken' number of Eight "Thanks".

So I reckon if I do lot's of posts, that will make them happy and I will be given more than those Giants of this wonderful website SIR RRRRRRRahul and Kieran, who must bathe in them every day but Sunday.

Everyone knows and is my witnesses that I have never in any shape or form been critical or rude about this prestigious establishment Ruled by the kindest, most thoughtful people ever! Mmmmh that should do it, not much over the top I'd say.

Now to my fiendish plan!! I'll let this be seen by the powers that be then start handing out to my fellow forumite's. I'd say that I'll at least get double that smidgen of 8! We will see, end of experiment 3.....

Edit: Experiment 3 proves the more posts u post the more SM gives as opposed to yesterdays 8 I got 10 this time after posting more.I'm still not enough to give out all the ones I owe tho...

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

First of SM's and Spreadsheet German Club Reviews:-

Rev-SMFreib-Hert-Hoff1.png

Hoffenheim last 4 should show no rise given by SM in the "Actual" column. I know some Forumers were expecting rises for Ihlas Bebou and Geiger to some extent Ihlas Bebou should have got a rise but at +3.4% I can't complain particularly as it was RED BOXED. But Spreadsheet did show Geiger as lacking sufficient stats for a rise at -29.5%.

Hopefully this post will not be "Hidden" again and take me to 5 days on the trot (as it's much smaller)!

I'd draw attention to Matius Cunha's Plus 1 and at -33.3% I couldn't see why. I checked and of course I had missed that on top of his minutes for Hertha he had played for Leipzig b4hand and had more there too. So that's why he got his Plus 1 from SM!

Are there any players under 20 mil who is about to get a rise? Like klostermann and Zakaria? Pavard is already taken.. looking for the next riser.

And is Fred going to get a rise? I dont think he deserves after his recent performances Post Restart.

Have 24 in another GW, Need some defensive future... Hakimi or Wan Bissaka or Cancelo or someone else?

Jarrad Branthwaite (18)

SM rating / Value - 70 / 340k

Started for Everton this evening due to Holgate and Mina both being absent, looks very comfortable in defence.

38 minutes ago, Arun said:

Are there any players under 20 mil who is about to get a rise? Like klostermann and Zakaria? Pavard is already taken.. looking for the next riser.

And is Fred going to get a rise? I dont think he deserves after his recent performances Post Restart.

Have 24 in another GW, Need some defensive future... Hakimi or Wan Bissaka or Cancelo or someone else?

Leander Dendoncker - 89 -> 90

Rodrigo Bentancur - 90 -> 91

Diogo Jota - 88 -> 89

Adama Traore - 88 -> 89

Ismael Bennacer - 88 -> 89

Cristopher Nkunku - 88 -> 89

Konrad Laimer - 88 -> 89

Mario Pasalic - 88 -> 89

Mason Mount - 88 -> 89

Ferran Torres - 88 -> 89

Federico Valverde - 88 -> 90

Renan Lodi -> 88 -> 89

Alphonso Davies - 88 -> 90

Erling Haaland - 88 -> 90

Theo Hernandez - 88 -> 89

Got a few here for you, Rahul, Socca and Gyan have predicted some too on different pages. Rahul first page of course 🙂

Before the break I would of said yes to Fred but I’m not so sure now.

Out of the 3 mentioned I would go for Hakimi.

The Red Devils have secured Marc Jurado and Alvaro Fernandez from Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively, while the MEN reports that Norwegian Isak Hansen-Aaroen is also set to sign from Tromso. When will these players be available in SM...

3 hours ago, Arun said:

Gomez (Liverpool), Akanji (Dortmund) but without more specific requirements, there are so many out there.

I doubt Fred will get a raise this review unless United sort out their midfield.

Hakimi has the most potential but no idea how he is going to perform at Inter (still no idea why Real let him go). But Wan Bissaka is also a very solid choice.