• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Sareum said:

At what point do contracts for players get redone?

i ended last season with a few old codgers who’ve had ratings drops and they showed 1 season remaining.  New season has started and they still say 1 season?

the old duffers are on far too much money.  I assume they’ll renew at wages to reflect their decreased ratings?  If I click to offer new contracts it comes up saying that it’ll be negotiated by the chairman but the ‘headline’ wage is inline with their current inflated ones!?!  

The contract system is broken. 

Players whose ratings drop don't get their wages dropped either which kinda reflects life - see de Gea, Ozil, Sanchez - but is still annoying. Their wages drop automatically when they move club though.

12 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I'll give u "headless chicken" he's done well to survive. Well I'll make a note of this page and on Calendar page 20 July 2022, I will remind u of your 90, I would make a note yourself as come that day and If he isn't 92 I promise I won't be reminding you Mr Punch'n'Judy B)🤣. I don't mean it really,  U Sir R........ 

..... The Knock Out PUNCH!  - King of the Ring!!  Salutations!

😂

9 hours ago, Arun said:

Are there any players under 20 mil who is about to get a rise? Like klostermann and Zakaria? Pavard is already taken.. looking for the next riser.

And is Fred going to get a rise? I dont think he deserves after his recent performances Post Restart.

Have 24 in another GW, Need some defensive future... Hakimi or Wan Bissaka or Cancelo or someone else?

Davies/Haaland

I don't think he will now

Hakimi

8 hours ago, Arun said:

The Red Devils have secured Marc Jurado and Alvaro Fernandez from Barcelona and Real Madrid respectively, while the MEN reports that Norwegian Isak Hansen-Aaroen is also set to sign from Tromso. When will these players be available in SM...

These guys are signed for the U18s (or a less age group), there is no rush to get them on the database imo

8 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Eduard lowen is he worth keeping in a highly competitive League . Been offered 5.5 million (max)

I'd sell

5 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I have 16 million, i need a player, the position is not important.

Joe Gómez is the best option?

Haaland/Davies

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Has Kessie played well enough to get a rise this time?

I don't think so, but Milan are slowly improving, maybe next season

Talking about wages, I thought I'd put the wage structure per rating here:

• 99 - 341,100
  • 98 - 298,000 (+/-)
  • 97 - ? (nobody rn)
  • 96 - 223,200
  • 95 - 189,700
  • 94 - 159,100
  • 93 - 131,400
  • 92 - 106,600
  • 91 - 84,700
  • 90 - 65,700
  • 89 - 49,600
  • 88 - 36,400
  • 87 - 26,100
  • 86 - 18,700
  • 85 - 14,200
  • 84 - 12,600
  • 83 - 12,450
  • 82 - 12,300
  • 81 - 12,150
  • 80 - 12,000
  • 79 - 8,295
  • 78 - 8,190
  • 77 - 8,085
  • 76 - 7,980
  • 75 - 7,875
  • 74 - 3,700
  • 73 - 3,650
  • 72 - 3,600
  • 71 - 3,550
  • 70 - 3,500
  • 69 - ?
  • 68 - 1,660
  • 67 - 1,340
  • 66 - ?
  • 65 - 1,300
  • 64 - 320
  • 63 - ?
  • 62 - ?
  • 61 - ?
  • 60 - 300

The 60s are difficult to find. But hope this helps anyways.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Dortmund:

Sancho +1 to 92- yes

Guerreiro +1 to 91- yes

Zagadou +1 to 87- yes

Reyna +4 to 77- +3 to 76; +4 to 80

Hakimi +1 to 91

Akanji +1 to 91

Hazard +1 to 91

Haaland +2 to 90

Schulz -1 to 89

Schmelzer -1 to 85

Balerdi +3 to 80

Morey +3 to 76

Raschl +3 to 73 

Unbehaun +3 to 73

Leipzig:

Sabitzer +1 to 91- yes

Mukiele +1 to 89- yes

Kampl -1 to 90- yes

Laimer +1 to 89- +2 to 90

Nkunku +1 to 89- +2 to 90

Schick +1 to 89

Angelino +1 to 88

Ampadu +2 to 82

Klostermann +1 to 91

Forsberg -1 to 90

Olmo +1 to 89

Martinez +2 to 82

Krauss +3 to 73

So they didn't go back to Leverkusen. Shame.

Nice review for Leipzig - unnecessary rise for Olmo but it's fine. I expect Schick, Angelino, Ampadu to be done with the parent club, so will shift their prediction there.

Not bad for Dortmund too. Surprised nothing for Haaland or Hazard. Maybe tomorrow. Hakimi missing a rise will be alright.

6 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Well I’m on cloud 9 this morning I have both Laimer and Nkunku in most GW’s 😂

Martin Zubimendi is worth buying, playing in most games since the restart.

I am on cloud 0. Bought Diallo but he didn't get his +1 and he is still TB for another week. I missed out on this Germany review. 

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

@Sir Rahul Ronaldo is on 298k.

cheers mate will edit

6 minutes ago, Lilwizprince said:

Lol,  me too...  wondering how Sancho didn’t get a +2 to 93 though 😑

+3 from 90 to 93 in a season would be overkill

30 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Are we aware of what league is going to be reviewed next?

Spain I think

2 minutes ago, The punch said:

so today big rise for leipzig but upamecano stay? big joke

but zakaria ginter klostermann 91 nice sm

I don't think it's that much of a problem, Upamecano is younger than those guys and got a +1 in December.

Ginter's last rise was May 2018. I agree about the other two that it's a bit premature.

20 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

cheers mate will edit

+3 from 90 to 93 in a season would be overkill

Spain I think

I don't think it's that much of a problem, Upamecano is younger than those guys and got a +1 in December.

Ginter's last rise was May 2018. I agree about the other two that it's a bit premature.

klostermann 89-91 this season... upamecano is the boss of the defense of leipzig, he is blocked at 90 because he is not international

29 minutes ago, The punch said:

klostermann 88-91 this season... upamecano is the boss of the defense of leipzig, he is blocked at 90 because he is not international

Since lock down he has been in and out. So I agree with his current rating. Though you can argue SM has been "generous" towards some players but to say Upamecano certainty to get +1 this review? Nah.

I put generous is quotation marks as SM obviously goes through an algorithm software for the reviews. So don't think generous is the right word. 

I am looking to buy a defender in the spanish league who has the highest chance of getting a +1 . And costs less than 10m .
I was thinking about diakhaby , djene , pau torres .

Could you rank these in terms of likeliness ?

Or suggest another defender If you think there is a better one . Probably not many players of the top clubs are available in my GW though . (Diego carlos not available for example)

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Any defenders going from either 90/91 to a 92? 

I don't think - maybe de Vrij tho

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Since lock down he has been in and out. So I agree with his current rating. Though you can argue SM has been "generous" towards some players but to say Upamecano certainty to get +1 this review? Nah.

I put generous is quotation marks as SM obviously goes through an algorithm software for the reviews. So don't think generous is the right word. 

Agreed

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

What is the prediction for Kumbulla this review please?

84/85

59 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Alaba going to 94? 

We shall see in the next two days

56 minutes ago, Arun said:

Does Courtouis have a chance to rise?

Chance is there

47 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Apologies for the stupid questions to follow, have taken over a very large squad containing a large number of players I've not heard of.

Thoughts on:

Santiago Caseres loaned to Mexico, feels like he's regressed but worth seeing if he stays in the Villarreal squad next season

Andrija Zivkovic talented but attitude is a question, I think Benfica want to move him on

Kelvin Amian Solid youngster but nothing special

Ruben Pardo I'd sell, career has stalled and dropped recently too

Arne Maier Gametime reduced this season but worth seeing if they changes next season

Nothing stupid mate, 

44 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Halstenberg stay klostermann 91

Volland stay, nkunku 88..90.. laimer 88..90 

Jajaj

SM is crazy

And what happen with haaland and hazard?

Haaland and Hazard - see tomorrow

Funnily Haaland turns 20 today, SM denied him a nice gift.

42 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I am looking to buy a defender in the spanish league who has the highest chance of getting a +1 . And costs less than 10m .
I was thinking about diakhaby , djene , pau torres .

Could you rank these in terms of likeliness ?

Or suggest another defender If you think there is a better one . Probably not many players of the top clubs are available in my GW though.

I assume you're looking at centre-backs. Diego Carlos should get 90. Expect Salisu and Le Normand to rise. Djene should stay.

I'd go for Pau as he's likely to get a step-up in a year or two. 

14 minutes ago, Arun said:

Do you guys know what hurts the most? Getting a notification of rise, then you go to the reports to see that a player has risen and to 91 only to realize that he is in your shortlist... man... that hurts!!!

Indeed!