Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Apologies for the stupid questions to follow, have taken over a very large squad containing a large number of players I've not heard of.

Thoughts on:

Santiago Caseres

Andrija Zivkovic

Kelvin Amian

Ruben Pardo

Arne Maier

I am looking to buy a defender in the spanish league who has the highest chance of getting a +1 . And costs less than 10m .
I was thinking about diakhaby , djene , pau torres .

Could you rank these in terms of likeliness ?

Or suggest another defender If you think there is a better one . Probably not many players of the top clubs are available in my GW though . (Diego carlos not available for example)

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Any defenders going from either 90/91 to a 92? 

I don't think - maybe de Vrij tho

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Since lock down he has been in and out. So I agree with his current rating. Though you can argue SM has been "generous" towards some players but to say Upamecano certainty to get +1 this review? Nah.

I put generous is quotation marks as SM obviously goes through an algorithm software for the reviews. So don't think generous is the right word. 

Agreed

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

What is the prediction for Kumbulla this review please?

84/85

59 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Alaba going to 94? 

We shall see in the next two days

56 minutes ago, Arun said:

Does Courtouis have a chance to rise?

Chance is there

47 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Apologies for the stupid questions to follow, have taken over a very large squad containing a large number of players I've not heard of.

Thoughts on:

Santiago Caseres loaned to Mexico, feels like he's regressed but worth seeing if he stays in the Villarreal squad next season

Andrija Zivkovic talented but attitude is a question, I think Benfica want to move him on

Kelvin Amian Solid youngster but nothing special

Ruben Pardo I'd sell, career has stalled and dropped recently too

Arne Maier Gametime reduced this season but worth seeing if they changes next season

Nothing stupid mate, 

44 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Halstenberg stay klostermann 91

Volland stay, nkunku 88..90.. laimer 88..90 

Jajaj

SM is crazy

And what happen with haaland and hazard?

Haaland and Hazard - see tomorrow

Funnily Haaland turns 20 today, SM denied him a nice gift.

42 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

I am looking to buy a defender in the spanish league who has the highest chance of getting a +1 . And costs less than 10m .

Or suggest another defender If you think there is a better one . Probably not many players of the top clubs are available in my GW though.

I assume you're looking at centre-backs. Diego Carlos should get 90. Expect Salisu and Le Normand to rise. Djene should stay.

I'd go for Pau as he's likely to get a step-up in a year or two. 

14 minutes ago, Arun said:

Do you guys know what hurts the most? Getting a notification of rise, then you go to the reports to see that a player has risen and to 91 only to realize that he is in your shortlist... man... that hurts!!!

Indeed!

18 hours ago, Sareum said:

At what point do contracts for players get redone?

i ended last season with a few old codgers who’ve had ratings drops and they showed 1 season remaining.  New season has started and they still say 1 season?

the old duffers are on far too much money.  I assume they’ll renew at wages to reflect their decreased ratings?  If I click to offer new contracts it comes up saying that it’ll be negotiated by the chairman but the ‘headline’ wage is inline with their current inflated ones!?!  

If you don't do anything about contracts yourself, your chairman will just offer a new contract when the current one expires at the start of the new season. I think these are always 1 year contracts. He'll also sometimes give a new contract if a player wants more money: I've never checked the length of contract he gives in this case.

I think the thing about players not accepting big salary drops is fairly true to life, although it can be irksome when you take over a club with a small squad and no money. 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

So they didn't go back to Leverkusen. Shame.

Nice review for Leipzig - unnecessary rise for Olmo but it's fine. I expect Schick, Angelino, Ampadu to be done with the parent club, so will shift their prediction there.

Not bad for Dortmund too. Surprised nothing for Haaland or Hazard. Maybe tomorrow. Hakimi missing a rise will be alright.

Totally unnecessary for Olmo, but I think he would have risen eventually, he's got pure class. I don't like Schick particularly, and I don't see him rising, but let's see when he goes back to Roma.

Surprised about Haaland and Hazard, too (maybe they'll review them tomorrow), but allow me to disagree: Hakimi is one of the Dortmund players who most deserves to rise. Let's see if it happens tomorrow, or then will have to wait for the Inter review.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Since lock down he has been in and out. So I agree with his current rating. Though you can argue SM has been "generous" towards some players but to say Upamecano certainty to get +1 this review? Nah.

I put generous is quotation marks as SM obviously goes through an algorithm software for the reviews. So don't think generous is the right word. 

Yes, "generous" is not the right word, and I agree there probably is an algorithm behind the reviews. Considering that it should work with objective data, I would really like to know which factors they take into account, besides playing time.

For the same reason, if it is a machine reviewing the leagues, I don't see why they cannot do it more often, including minor leagues, and several long due ones.

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Me. I used to be a decent CB, but since lockdown I haven't played a single minute. So, perhaps, 92 might be "generous". :D 

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Gomez, Pavard & Semedo has a good chance of 91. 92 is unlikely. Maguire, & Matip has a slight chance for 92. Matip's chances were affected by his injury but he was pretty much first choice pairing with Van Dijk before the injury.

There aren't many options because those at 90 are likely to only get to 91 and those on 91 may find it difficult to perform to the level needed to get a 92.

1 hour ago, MShahid said:

Thoughts on odriozola?

Wasted. He needs to be playing consistently but is not getting it. His career seems to be wasted by moving to Real but who could say no to them right?

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

So they didn't go back to Leverkusen. Shame.

Nice review for Leipzig - unnecessary rise for Olmo but it's fine. I expect Schick, Angelino, Ampadu to be done with the parent club, so will shift their prediction there.

Not bad for Dortmund too. Surprised nothing for Haaland or Hazard. Maybe tomorrow. Hakimi missing a rise will be alright.

Is there a chance Hakimi will get reviewed with Inter?

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

David Luiz.

Haha, no seriously I don’t think there is any maybe Pavard and Gomez with how Generous SM are being at the minute.

Neither deserve it in my opinion though, Pavard at a push.

3 hours ago, Lilwizprince said:

Lol,  me too...  wondering how Sancho didn’t get a +2 to 93 though 😑

Yeah would be overkill like Rahul said plus he’s 20 years old.

Plenty of time for him.

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Q1. What is the prediction for Kumbulla this review please?

Q2. T. Hernandez, Zapata (Atalanta) or Rashica? Position doesn't matter I can move players around. 

Kumbulla - 80 -> 85

Theo Hernandez

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Alaba going to 94? 

Yes

2 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Or suggest another defender If you think there is a better one . Probably not many players of the top clubs are available in my GW though . (Diego carlos not available for example)

I would go for Pau Torres, looks like he could be at a much larger club next season.

I thought he was going to City originally but they have an agreement in place to sign Ake.

1 hour ago, MShahid said:

Thoughts on odriozola?

Much better options out there.

10 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

What do you think about Diogo Jota? Could he rise? He might be my option for winger since Ferran Torres a little bit more expensive.Some other wingers around 8m worth?

Diogo Jota - 88 -> 89

Adama Traore - 88 -> 89

Wolves have some good options on the wing and that club is very much on the up.

Apparently Wolves won’t sell Traore for anything less than 135 million hahaha.

10 minutes ago, Garof said:

What do you think about Dolberg?
Should I get him in a swap deal with Vanheusden?

Dolberg.

16 hours ago, Arun said:

Are there any players under 20 mil who is about to get a rise? Like klostermann and Zakaria? Pavard is already taken.. looking for the next riser.

And is Fred going to get a rise? I dont think he deserves after his recent performances Post Restart.

Have 24 in another GW, Need some defensive future... Hakimi or Wan Bissaka or Cancelo or someone else?

Hakimi first! Wan 2nd, Cancelo well behind 3rd

4 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Are we aware of what league is going to be reviewed next?

Spain

2 hours ago, Arun said:

Do you guys know what hurts the most? Getting a notification of rise, then you go to the reports to see that a player has risen and to 91 only to realize that he is in your shortlist... man... that hurts!!!

Ouch!! Feel your pain Arun.

2 hours ago, MShahid said:

Thoughts on odriozola?

Going nowhere, sold months ago

21 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Diogo Jota - 88 -> 89

Adama Traore - 88 -> 89

Wolves have some good options on the wing and that club is very much on the up.

Apparently Wolves won’t sell Traore for anything less than 135 million hahaha.

Dolberg.

Im thinking in a +2 to Adama...very possible no?

2 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Im thinking in a +2 to Adama...very possible no?

Yeah judging by how SM are currently reviewing the top teams in each division that is very possible.

Plus he has been excellent this season, I wouldn’t want to be a defender against him haha.

More German Reviewed Clubs and spreadsheet Predictions:

SMRev-Pred-Lever-Mon-Leip1.png

Sorry Zakaria +1 to 89 is a total error on my part he's now 91

Reactions: Tapsoba looks a great prospect but +5 did surprise me at this point +3 with a further +2 in December if still improving would be safer. Moussa Diaby is still learning and +1 would have been better. Havertz should get his 91 in December Review if we still get one (Random Risers?) Ginter Very Surprised! Laszlo Benes: Hardly played 2nd half of season.Thuram at 11% missed quite a few games thru injury, still injured now. Would have had much more than 11% if not got injured. Tyler Adams should definitely have got +1. Ethan Ampadu Injured. Olmo just short on minutes, but WILL definitely make his mark at the next review (Or Random).

Hopefully later today I will be completing and uploading some Spanish Club Predictions. Thanks for your kind interest and support, greatly appreciated Cheers Socca 😄 

18 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Thoughts on james tarkowski ?

I think he has been playing very well so far . So I would think a rise to 89 surely is possible for him ?

90 would be a stretch as he is playing for Burnley ?

No I don’t see it to be honest, Burnley are capped at 88 I believe although that may change because of the good season they have had.

If Tarkowski gets a rise to 89 then Pope has too as well in my opinion, Burnley’s best player this season.

17 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

More German Reviewed Clubs and spreadsheet Predictions:

SMRev-Pred-Lever-Mon-Leip1.png

Sorry Zakaria +1 to 89 is a total error on my part he's now 91

Reactions: Tapsoba looks a great prospect but +5 did surprise me at this point +3 with a further +2 in December if still improving would be safer. Moussa Diaby is still learning and +1 would have been better. Havertz should get his 91 in December Review if we still get one (Random Risers?) Ginter Very Surprised! Laszlo Benes: Hardly played 2nd half of season.Thuram at 11% missed quite a few games thru injury, still injured now. Would have had much more than 11% if not got injured. Tyler Adams should definitely have got +1. Ethan Ampadu Injured. Olmo just short on minutes, but WILL definitely make his mark at the next review (Or Random).

Hopefully later today I will be completing and uploading some Spanish Club Predictions. Thanks for your kind interest and support, greatly appreciated Cheers Socca 😄 

Great work as always Socca! 😃