• 67 - 1,340
  • 66 - ?
  • 65 - 1,300
  • 64 - 320
  • 63 - ?
  • 62 - ?
  • 61 - ?
  • 60 - 300

The 60s are difficult to find. But hope this helps anyways.

Impressive that you know this.. :o

• Replies 33.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, The punch said:

anychance for pavard +2? last up in 2018... 3970 mins this season with bayern, how come he didn't get up in winter ?

I think I mentioned on the previous page he could get +2 especially with how generous SM are being with the top clubs in Germany at the minute.

Didn't know Leipzig had bought Josep Martinez, 22yo  82  for 2.5m.

Obviously backup for Gulacsi long term.

Question for everyone: Who will be the Biggest Transfer in cash terms this coming August to .... when does it End? 

NOT counting transfers already known and from ? to ? has to be right to to win.

12 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Question for everyone: Who will be the Biggest Transfer in cash terms this coming August to .... when does it End? 

Unlikely to happen but I’ve seen some rumours this morning.

Oblak - Atleti to Chelsea - 110 million 😳😳😳

^ this will probably be unlikely but apart from this I would say....

Kai Havertz - Leverkusen to Chelsea - 70 million.

15 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

NOT counting transfers already known and from ? to ? has to be right to to win. (Only 2 attempts)

I take it, ALL Cash will be in Euros?

Kieran: OBLAK from Atletico to Chelsea 110m Euros and Havertz  leverkuson to Chelsea 70m

TMC: To Edit his entry

2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

NOT counting transfers already known and from ? to ? has to be right to to win. (Only 2 attempts)

I take it, ALL Cash will be in Euros?

Kieran: OBLAK from Atletico to Leverkuson

TMC: To Edit his entry

I'm also going with Jadon Sancho.

Jadon Sancho for 90 million euros to Manchester United. Same name, different amount.. ;)

11 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

Who would you choose from these?

Kounde (Sevilha) or Hermoso (Atl. Madrid) or Ake (Bournemouth) ?

Martial (Man. United) or Richarlison (Everton) or Correa (Lazio) or Morata (Atl. Madrid) ?

Ake - Looks like he could move to Manchester City, can see him being a 90 rated player by next summer regardless of City’s performance.

If the defence improves well with him playing a key role, then I could see him rising to 91.

Potential gamble but I think he’s worth the risk.

Martial - Starting to hit some real form at United and should rise to 91 in August.

7 hours ago, MShahid said:

Thoughts on odriozola?

Wrong career choice to move to Madrid (but Hakimi is gone so who knows now?). Carvajal still too strong though.

6 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Totally unnecessary for Olmo, but I think he would have risen eventually, he's got pure class. I don't like Schick particularly, and I don't see him rising, but let's see when he goes back to Roma.

Surprised about Haaland and Hazard, too (maybe they'll review them tomorrow), but allow me to disagree: Hakimi is one of the Dortmund players who most deserves to rise. Let's see if it happens tomorrow, or then will have to wait for the Inter review.

Yes, "generous" is not the right word, and I agree there probably is an algorithm behind the reviews. Considering that it should work with objective data, I would really like to know which factors they take into account, besides playing time.

For the same reason, if it is a machine reviewing the leagues, I don't see why they cannot do it more often, including minor leagues, and several long due ones.

Me. I used to be a decent CB, but since lockdown I haven't played a single minute. So, perhaps, 92 might be "generous". :D 

fair enough mate

5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Is there a chance Hakimi will get reviewed with Inter?

David Luiz.

Haha, no seriously I don’t think there is any maybe Pavard and Gomez with how Generous SM are being at the minute.

Neither deserve it in my opinion though, Pavard at a push.

Yeah would be overkill like Rahul said plus he’s 20 years old.

Plenty of time for him.

yeah that's right (about Hakimi), probably 

5 hours ago, Garof said:

What do you think about Dolberg?
Should I get him in a swap deal with Vanheusden?

I would but Dolberg seems a mid table player at best

4 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Thoughts on james tarkowski ?

I think he has been playing very well so far . So I would think a rise to 89 surely is possible for him ?

90 would be a stretch as he is playing for Burnley ?

Feel he is capped at 88 at Burnley

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Im thinking in a +2 to Adama...very possible no?

Possible yes

3 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Havertz is already 91. Needs a move to hit 92.

Indeed

3 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Blaise Matuidi to stay or drop?

Stay

2 hours ago, The punch said:

anychance for pavard +2? last up in 2018... 3970 mins this season with bayern, how come he didn't get up in winter ?

Not sure why he didn't, but anyways 91 is fine for now. 92 in winter.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Impressive that you know this.. :o

haha, I manually searched on the game

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Sancho to United for 100 mil +/-

1 hour ago, BrodiePT said:

Martial (Man. United) or Richarlison (Everton) or Correa (Lazio) or Morata (Atl. Madrid) ?

Ake worth the risk as he should move, Bournemouth going down

Martial 

36 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Dominik Greif, Gaetan Coucke, Nordin Jackers, Ivo Grbic, Dusan Markovic, Fabian Ehmann

Is this the correct order?

Trust Thorgan on this

55 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Dominik Greif, Gaetan Coucke, Nordin Jackers, Ivo Grbic, Dusan Markovic, Fabian Ehmann

Is this the correct order?

Similar to Thorgan but I would go:

Greif - Coucke - Grbic - Jackers - Markovic - Ehmann

Side note.....Unfortunately for Ehmann he lost his place in the team after lockdown for Aris, I had him down as rising to 80 by the end of the season but that looks unlikely now. 

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Transfermarkt  have Josep martinez transferred for 2.5m to Leipzig, done??

1 hour ago, BrodiePT said:

Hermoso (tho if Ake goes alongside Maguire he will rise as I think he could thrive at a BIG Club)..

and Martial who is now showing much better form in an improving ManU

Update for Spain Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032, 1042. 1045  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Pred-Val-RSoc-RVal1.png

A lot more RED BOXES which I get nervous about as only about less than 40% pay-Off as they are stat based predictions and SM do these higher rated players on what successes they've had and top performances.

Thanks for your Interest and Support for my Spreadsheet predictions, much appreciated Cheers Socca 😀

Grady Diangana (22) Illan Meslier (20) and Said Benrhama (24) three players who I think will have big seasons in the premier league in 2020/21.

I mentioned on the previous page that Meslier is signing permanently for Leeds United which is a massive bonus for the club.

He’s currently rated at 80 on SM which would rise substantially next season if he is a starter which I would imagine he will be.

I actually heard a quote the other day saying that ‘it’s like having Glenn Hoddle in goal with how good he is on the ball’ his distribution is brilliant.

Grady Diangana alongside Pereira is a big reason West Brom are just one game away from being promoted back to the big time.

Grady along with Benrahma I’ve mentioned in the hope that they do move/stay in the premier league I know there are rumours of Diangana moving to Ajax or Celtic but staying at West Ham would still be a good option for the player.

Grady’s rating on SM is 82 and I can see that rising to 84 if West Brom get promoted, I have no doubt that he will be playing in a top division next season somewhere in Europe.

Finally there is no surprise and it’s been well documented on this forum that Benrahma is too good for the Championship and that’s why I see him playing in the EPL next season, plus the speculation helps haha.

He’s a player with immense dribbling talent and has contributed so many goals this season along side top goal scorer in the Championship Ollie Watkins who is another ready for the big leagues.

Benrahma is rated at 84 and could probably rise to 85 if Brentford get promoted but he should go beyond that next season with a move away from Brentford.

I know a lot of you know these players on the forum, I think these talents have a big season ahead in 2020/21.