Rahul W's rating predictions

47 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Fikayo TOMORI , this guy is a proper talent I'm sure but he has not really played enough after last review to justify a proper rise  ? He only played 2 matches after the last review and was benched in all other games . Also Chelsea seems to be mainly using Kurt Zouma in the back lately .

I don't think it is a proper buy right now . What do you guys think of him ?

I definitely think he's being under-used but will prove himself given more opportunity. Zouma tries hard but I reckon the future is Tomori.

18:34PM: This post hidden why??? Are they trying to ... No I won't say it...

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Better options currently and I think he’s a bit expensive for what he is, 10 million for an 87 rated player who may not rise for another 6 months.

Pau Torres is a better option for almost half the price.

Its because you use your likes on a like for a like basis, because people love your content so much you can’t match the amount of likes you receive 😂 

I don’t think there should be a restriction to be honest or if so make it much higher.

Im sure it’s capped, I’m pretty sure I only hand out 5 or 6 likes per day then I get that image.

Hear what you say Kieran and you are right.  I'm sure It would be better spreading more around. I remember in the "Good Old Days 10years ago" we used to see posts with over 50 reactions. Am I remembering or dreaming? Those times were great and have to say with u and SIR and a number of relatively new forumers it glides along quite well just lately.... Pleased to say.

3 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Hear what you say Kieran and you are right.  I'm sure It would be better spreading more around. I remember in the "Good Old Days 10years ago" we used to see posts with over 50 reactions. Am I remembering or dreaming? Those times were great and have to say with u and SIR and a number of relatively new forumers it glides along quite well just lately.... Pleased to say.

I have just given 9 "thanks" before I ran out. Will see how many I can give tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

Wirtz
Fabio Silva
Stevanovic
Reyna
Beyaz
Eric Garcia

I have many high rated players and it's causing João felix to get concerns so think I'm going to sell him, which are the best 2 from this list

Eric Garcia is getting selected by Guardiola consistently recently. Looks as if he's wanted for this position next season rather than buying another Mangala etc Guardiola has bought a number of failing defenders CB's and l & Rb's at high prices. He's still a genius of course so I shouldn't complain.

2 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

Wirtz
Fabio Silva
Stevanovic
Reyna
Beyaz
Eric Garcia

I have many high rated players and it's causing João felix to get concerns so think I'm going to sell him, which are the best 2 from this list

Potential wise I would say Wirtz + Reyna.

Both play for big clubs in Europe which will help there rating rise much quicker than the others.

Obviously Garcia plays for City but as of next season I think his game time could be limited with the talk of new defenders coming in.

3 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

10 years ago there used to be more experts for each country it was fairly unique, it’s easier to trust someone who has inside knowledge of a particular country/league which is same with young talents in each country

I remember the Insider who was an expert on the Brazilian league, wonder where he is now.

Also if you have a question on the forum it can take a fairly long time for an answer but back then you could get an answer pretty much immediately.

Good to see you more active today though Socca 🙂

2 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I have just given 9 "thanks" before I ran out. Will see how many I can give tomorrow!

This is good to know, much more than I thought actually 🙂

9 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

Wirtz
Fabio Silva
Stevanovic
Reyna
Beyaz
Eric Garcia

Wirtz and Reyna I feel

53 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Fikayo TOMORI , this guy is a proper talent I'm sure but he has not really played enough after last review to justify a proper rise  ? He only played 2 matches after the last review and was benched in all other games . Also Chelsea seems to be mainly using Kurt Zouma in the back lately .

I don't think it is a proper buy right now . What do you guys think of him ?

Let's see what Lampard goes with at the start of next season. Chelsea have four CBs with strengths and flaws so finding the right combo is his challenge.

1 hour ago, Toby S said:

Swap Nkunku (obviously been upgraded today) for Valverde??

Guess my question is who do you think is better and has higher potential

I would, Valverde >

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Grady Diangana (22) Illan Meslier (20) and Said Benrhama (24) three players who I think will have big seasons in the premier league in 2020/21.

I mentioned on the previous page that Meslier is signing permanently for Leeds United which is a massive bonus for the club.

He’s currently rated at 80 on SM which would rise substantially next season if he is a starter which I would imagine he will be.

I actually heard a quote the other day saying that ‘it’s like having Glenn Hoddle in goal with how good he is on the ball’ his distribution is brilliant.

Grady Diangana alongside Pereira is a big reason West Brom are just one game away from being promoted back to the big time.

Grady along with Benrahma I’ve mentioned in the hope that they do move/stay in the premier league I know there are rumours of Diangana moving to Ajax or Celtic but staying at West Ham would still be a good option for the player.

Grady’s rating on SM is 82 and I can see that rising to 84 if West Brom get promoted, I have no doubt that he will be playing in a top division next season somewhere in Europe.

Finally there is no surprise and it’s been well documented on this forum that Benrahma is too good for the Championship and that’s why I see him playing in the EPL next season, plus the speculation helps haha.

He’s a player with immense dribbling talent and has contributed so many goals this season along side top goal scorer in the Championship Ollie Watkins who is another ready for the big leagues.

Benrahma is rated at 84 and could probably rise to 85 if Brentford get promoted but he should go beyond that next season with a move away from Brentford.

I know a lot of you know these players on the forum, I think these talents have a big season ahead in 2020/21.

good stuff mate! I'd be surprised if Meslier stays starter though. Surely they find someone more experienced.

9 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

thanks mate! the limited reactions is quite annoying 

5 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Eric Garcia is getting selected by Guardiola consistently recently. Looks as if he's wanted for this position next season rather than buying another Mangala etc Guardiola has bought a number of failing defenders CB's and l & Rb's at high prices. He's still a genius of course so I shouldn't complain.

16 minutes ago, Barrow173 said:

Wirtz
Fabio Silva
Stevanovic
Reyna
Beyaz
Eric Garcia

Ooops forgot u asked for two. Yes as Kieran says Wirtz and Reyna have really good futures, maybe Reyna as well as Garcia I really do have a feeling about Garcia but that might be because a close friend and opponent got there first.

49 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

good stuff mate! I'd be surprised if Meslier stays starter though. Surely they find someone more experienced.

Thanks mate, that’s a fair point hopefully they don’t though because I think he’s got the ability, it’s that good old saying ‘if you’re good enough you’re old enough’ haha

Think they need rid of Casilla as well.

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

10 years ago there used to be more experts for each country it was fairly unique, it’s easier to trust someone who has inside knowledge of a particular country/league which is same with young talents in each country

I remember the Insider who was an expert on the Brazilian league, wonder where he is now.

Also if you have a question on the forum it can take a fairly long time for an answer but back then you could get an answer pretty much immediately.

WOW Insider! he was unbelievable on any player in Brazil, Fell out with SM and had his own Website on Brazilian football, had website address at one time but don't think I have anymore, unfortunately I would love to have a look there again. If you look for it u might find it. Have to leave the computer soon myself.

23 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Wirtz and Reyna I feel

Let's see what Lampard goes with at the start of next season. Chelsea have four CBs with strengths and flaws so finding the right combo is his challenge.

I would, Valverde >

thanks mate! the limited reactions is quite annoying 

Words of Wisdom as usual SIR.

Re Meslier it is sensible to give him time by buying someone experianced BUT, BIG BUT Bielsa "is a law unto himself" he seems to stick by his players and put his faith in them. Meslier didn't make mistakes like Casila did and coped with the real pressure of these last weeks and came thru with flying colours. I wouldn't be surprised but maybe it's 50/50.

Btw Sir I had a post hidden not so long back on Tomori. Tiny post so perhaps BIG and TOO SMALL look like adverts ha! 😀

42 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Ooops forgot u asked for two. Yes as Kieran says Wirtz and Reyna have really good futures, maybe Reyna as well as Garcia I really do have a feeling about Garcia but that might be because a close friend and opponent got there first.

I have my concerns with Garcia, this is just my personal opinion but I feel like he’s too small for the league (5’11)

Players like Chris Wood, Andy Carroll etc could bully him I think.

He’s superb on the ball though, I’ve been proven wrong before so he could be the best defender to ever grace the Premier League haha.

9 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

Sergi roberto stay or drop and would you swap sergi roberto for valverde

I think Roberto should stay but I would swap him for Valverde, Valverde has a great future ahead of him.

56 minutes ago, The punch said:

sterling : road to 95 :o

I was just thinking the same thing, he’s on course for 20 goals in the league this season just needs 2 more against Norwich.

He’s currently equaling his best goals tally at 19.

97 goals for Manchester City there attack is phenomenal, shame about the defence.

I just hope SM don’t factor in Manchester City’s poor EPL campaign.

Correction: 19 goals in EPL

Edited by Kierans91
19 goals not 18 my mistake
20 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I was just thinking the same thing, he’s on course for 20 goals in the league this season just needs 2 more against Norwich.

He’s currently equaling his best goals tally at 18.

97 goals for Manchester City there attack is phenomenal, shame about the defence.

I just hope SM don’t factor in Manchester City’s poor EPL campaign.

he has 19 goals in PL, 29 goals all compet

25 minutes ago, The punch said:

he has 19 goals in PL, 29 goals all compet

My mistake

23 minutes ago, Beatz said:

Any gk’s expected to get big rises in any of the upcoming reviews? 

Looking low value players

I can only think of 2 players who are both worth 1.5 million if that is any good for you.

Marco Silvestri - 83 -> 86

Emiliano Martinez - 83 -> 86

Im not sure of goalkeepers who get a better rise than these 2.

33 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

I am guessing if Spain is next then surely England and Italy will follow? Seems they’ve done this German review pretty quickly 

also Marcos Llorente +2 possibly? 

Yes Definitely Spain Kurt, England Italy unless they wait for certain clubs Champions League results as they have done b4.

M Llorente: Its a fair size jump 87 to 89 and I think 88 is fair. I do remember Soyuncu and Maddison jumping 88 to 90 tho so, small chance. Also Wan Bissaka 87 to 89 😀 but no not for me in the League only 3 goals and 3 assists, 1367 mins all season isn't that calibre, sorry.