• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

I am guessing if Spain is next then surely England and Italy will follow? Seems they’ve done this German review pretty quickly 

also Marcos Llorente +2 possibly? 

Yes Definitely Spain Kurt, England Italy unless they wait for certain clubs Champions League results as they have done b4.

M Llorente: Its a fair size jump 87 to 89 and I think 88 is fair. I do remember Soyuncu and Maddison jumping 88 to 90 tho so, small chance. Also Wan Bissaka 87 to 89 😀 but no not for me in the League only 3 goals and 3 assists, 1367 mins all season isn't that calibre, sorry.

24 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Huge result for the Villa!!

Watford in danger of going down and I can’t help but think it’s what there owners deserve.

3 managers in 1 season is unacceptable!

Well said Kieran! totally agree with every single word. Sympathy for the fans if they do go down tho.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I have my concerns with Garcia, this is just my personal opinion but I feel like he’s too small for the league (5’11)

Players like Chris Wood, Andy Carroll etc could bully him I think.

He’s superb on the ball though, I’ve been proven wrong before so he could be the best defender to ever grace the Premier League haha.

I think Roberto should stay but I would swap him for Valverde, Valverde has a great future ahead of him.

Could you also recommend some young or a bit older CB or RB who could rise to 89 or 90 so i could replace the wing of roberto and my funds is under 15m

25 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

Could you also recommend some young or a bit older CB or RB who could rise to 89 or 90 so i could replace the wing of roberto and my funds is under 15m

Jules Kounde is the only one I can think of.

88 -> 89 (10 million)

Pau Torres should rise to 88 from 87.

16 minutes ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Çalhanoglu +1 to 91? 🤔

50/50

He’s having his best season in a Milan shirt in terms of his stats, goals etc.

But Milan are going to have to settle with Europa League football next season so I’m not sure if that will work against him getting a rise to 91.

3 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

What about Diego Carlos of Sevilla could he get a rise

Yeah he should rise to 90

Didn’t mention him because he’s not particularly young.

Leander Dendoncker should rise to 90 also.

Hans Hateboer of Atalanta could rise to 89.

15 hours ago, Arun said:

Do you guys know what hurts the most? Getting a notification of rise, then you go to the reports to see that a player has risen and to 91 only to realize that he is in your shortlist... man... that hurts!!!

Lucky you getting notifications! Doesn't happen with the iPhone app!! 😠☹️

I know this is the wrong place to post this, but nowhere else on this forum seems to get much traction.

Admins if you need to delete please do so...

But looking for new managers in English Championship 36504

We just have three lower league managers working their way up. All top teams, tops players and top young talents are available.

You want to be United and sign Mbappe, De Jong and Haaland, fill your boots.

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Hear what you say Kieran and you are right.  I'm sure It would be better spreading more around. I remember in the "Good Old Days 10years ago" we used to see posts with over 50 reactions. Am I remembering or dreaming? Those times were great and have to say with u and SIR and a number of relatively new forumers it glides along quite well just lately.... Pleased to say.

Your memory serves you well. There were numerous active threads, not just rating predictions, waaaay back then. Insider/Tom/So many others. It was the reason why I got hooked. And, now that this group is contributing regularly and with insights and humour, I'm happy to still be part of the SM game.

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Potential wise I would say Wirtz + Reyna.

Both play for big clubs in Europe which will help there rating rise much quicker than the others.

Obviously Garcia plays for City but as of next season I think his game time could be limited with the talk of new defenders coming in.

10 years ago there used to be more experts for each country it was fairly unique, it’s easier to trust someone who has inside knowledge of a particular country/league which is same with young talents in each country

I remember the Insider who was an expert on the Brazilian league, wonder where he is now.

Also if you have a question on the forum it can take a fairly long time for an answer but back then you could get an answer pretty much immediately.

Good to see you more active today though Socca 🙂

This is good to know, much more than I thought actually 🙂

JMH? For Brazil 

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Getting rid of Nigel worked well didn't it? The owners look really stupid now,

They certainly do, poor Watford fans.

2 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I really need to reduce my squad size (I recently reached the maximum size). I won't post my whole squad all together, as it would be a longggggg post. Who should I sell from these lists?

Thanks.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Firpo (after rise) RLC, Jorge, Grujic, Braithwaite (after rise) Holgate (after rise) Foyth, Sessegnon, Lookman, Choudhury (after rise) Pele, Kent, Aye.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Appreciate this is a long list but which TWO players would you sign from this unmanaged young Ajax side.

Based on potential:

Screenshot 2020-07-22 at 00.42.24.png

Tough, probably Unuvar + Kudus.

Taylor and Schuurs come in closely behind.

1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

Speaking of waaaay back then, my meager total of 95 posts is because this is my third forum account in 13/14 years ... I seem to have (memory related?!?!) ongoing issues with vanishing email addresses and passwords!

Yeah I suffer with Goldfish memory too, I did have an alt account before this one but wasn’t nearly as active as I am now.

30 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

JMH? For Brazil 

Yeah JMH + Insider both had great knowledge of Brazilian football.

Insider knew about a lot of young talents across the globe too, tough to find anyone who matches these 2 now.

Especially in Brazil. 

Edited by Kierans91
Added
9 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Thanks mate, that’s a fair point hopefully they don’t though because I think he’s got the ability, it’s that good old saying ‘if you’re good enough you’re old enough’ haha

Think they need rid of Casilla as well.

Casilla has to be gotten rid off after his lack of apology to Leko. I was disappointed to see him start the other day.

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Words of Wisdom as usual SIR.

Re Meslier it is sensible to give him time by buying someone experianced BUT, BIG BUT Bielsa "is a law unto himself" he seems to stick by his players and put his faith in them. Meslier didn't make mistakes like Casila did and coped with the real pressure of these last weeks and came thru with flying colours. I wouldn't be surprised but maybe it's 50/50.

Btw Sir I had a post hidden not so long back on Tomori. Tiny post so perhaps BIG and TOO SMALL look like adverts ha! 😀

Fair enough haha

I approved then only :D 

9 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Sergi roberto stay or drop and would you swap sergi roberto for valverde

Stay

Swap

8 hours ago, The punch said:

sterling : road to 95 :o

Haha

8 hours ago, Beatz said:

Any gk’s expected to get big rises in any of the upcoming reviews? 

Looking low value players

Emi Martinez is the big one 

7 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

I am guessing if Spain is next then surely England and Italy will follow? Seems they’ve done this German review pretty quickly 

also Marcos Llorente +2 possibly? 

Yeah

Llorente +1 is good 

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Huge result for the Villa!!

Watford in danger of going down and I can’t help but think it’s what there owners deserve.

3 sackings in 1 season is unacceptable!

I prefer Villa to Watford. I used to like them but they're providing little value apart from regular managerial sackings. Interested to see what happens with their squad. Doucoure, Sarr, Deulofeu, Pereyra, Capoue would be good bargains.

6 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Çalhanoglu +1 to 91? 🤔

Maybe not as Milan are still 5th 

5 hours ago, Aaaa said:

What about Diego Carlos of Sevilla could he get a rise

Yes

4 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I really need to reduce my squad size (I recently reached the maximum size). I won't post my whole squad all together, as it would be a longggggg post. Who should I sell from these lists?

Thanks.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

I'd sell Braithwaite after rise, Lunin, Kent, Aye

4 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Appreciate this is a long list but which TWO players would you sign from this unmanaged young Ajax side.

Based on potential:

Screenshot 2020-07-22 at 00.42.24.png

Kudus and Unuvar

1- Best choices after Mane?

Need a LF, please provide a list of 5?

2- Best Creative Midfielders?

Alcantra; Kroos; Muller; Di Maria; (other ideas are welcome)

Hello to my friends that are gonna read this hahahah #goawayboyz #buyyourownplayers #astonvilla

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 1.12.34 PM.png

37 minutes ago, Kumakarachaz said:

1- Best choices after Mane?

Need a LF, please provide a list of 5?

2- Best Creative Midfielders?

Alcantra; Kroos; Muller; Di Maria; (other ideas are welcome)

Hello to my friends that are gonna read this hahahah #goawayboyz #buyyourownplayers #astonvilla

Sterling, Sancho, Sane, Gnabry - those who can play there in game

Bernardo Silva

2 hours ago, MShahid said:

Any CB from 89 to 90 soon?

Diego Carlos

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

GERMANY BUNDESLIGA

Bayern:

Coutinho -1 to 93- yes

Pavard +1 to 91- yes

Davies +3 to 89- +2 to 88; +2 to 90

Zirkzee +2 to 77- +7 to 82

Alaba +1 to 94

Muller +1 to 93

Goretzka +1 to 92

Martinez -1 to 89

Cuisance +1 to 83

Fein +1 to 83

Dajaku +2 to 77

Richards +2 to 77

Batista Meier +3 to 76

Musiala +3 to 73

Dortmund:

Sancho +1 to 92- yes

Guerreiro +1 to 91- yes

Haaland +2 to 90- yes

Zagadou +1 to 87- yes

Reyna +4 to 77- +3 to 76; +4 to 80

Akanji +1 to 91nope

Hazard +1 to 91nope

Schulz -1 to 89

Gotze -1 to 88

Schmelzer -1 to 85

Balerdi +3 to 80

Gomez +2 to 80

Morey +3 to 76

Raschl +3 to 73 

Unbehaun +3 to 73

Nothing for Hazard - joke. Hakimi can still be done with Inter.

Zirkzee gets a generous rise as he plays for Bayern..Goretzka gets his 92, but nothing for Muller.