• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, The punch said:

gnabry stay ?????

Madness!

32 minutes ago, Der Chefscout said:

nice increase for Haaland and Alphonso Davies

Zirkzee got a nice +7 too

23 minutes ago, sm1979 said:

Is Germany definitely done now? No chance of Muller, Alaba etc tomorrow?

Yes unfortunately 

19 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Umtiti drop? 

Chilwell

Ndidi 

Maddison 

Felix

Any of these to rise? 

All 5 stay.

——————————————————-

Danila Prokhin been added worth buying.

Just now, The punch said:

how come akanji stay but zakaria klostermann ginter rise to 91 ? Where is the logic ?

once again sm prefers his favorite league "PL"

expect to see salah robertson etc up  but no rise for lewan alaba nice joke

Completely agree with this but they are based in England so it is easier to get caught up in the prem and hype of Liverpool. 

Lewa should be 97 in my opinion. 

Anyone reckon Varane could get 95 at some point? Not this time around but I feel he is a victim of being consistently amazing in a good partnership. Van dijk correctly gets credit for sorting Liverpool defence but Varane can't look as good because he and Ramos share the load if that makes sense. 

Also on the point of cb (sorry to go on). Sm need to decide how they rate bayern. Currently kimmich, rightfully so, is rated 94 and one of the best around in his position. However this allows him to be a better cb option than alaba and just as good as varane in that position 

58 minutes ago, The punch said:

gnabry stay ?????

I think it's alright 

41 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

And upacemano, akanji and probably hakimi. 

Lewandowski and alaba unfortunately not given a rise either

Not surprised about Lewandowski, as I said before haha

Hakimi has a shot in the Inter review

33 minutes ago, sm1979 said:

Is Germany definitely done now? No chance of Muller, Alaba etc tomorrow?

Chance for a couple of changes tomorrow 

29 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Umtiti drop? 

Chilwell

Ndidi 

Maddison 

Felix

Any of these to rise? 

All stay

28 minutes ago, The punch said:

how come akanji stay but zakaria klostermann ginter rise to 91 ? Where is the logic ?

once again sm prefers his favorite league "PL"

expect to see salah robertson etc up  but no rise for lewan alaba gnabry muller nice joke

Not much logic I agree. 

21 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Completely agree with this but they are based in England so it is easier to get caught up in the prem and hype of Liverpool. 

Lewa should be 97 in my opinion. 

Anyone reckon Varane could get 95 at some point? Not this time around but I feel he is a victim of being consistently amazing in a good partnership. Van dijk correctly gets credit for sorting Liverpool defence but Varane can't look as good because he and Ramos share the load if that makes sense. 

Fair regarding Varane - and agreed about Alaba too

11 minutes ago, The Finisher said:

Will Konrad Laimer keep his RB position for a long time? I don't know much about him or if he'll keep rising. Would he be a good alternative to Pavard? I already have Hakimi and Wan-Bissaka, and TAA isn't an option.

Yeah, he’s probably the most versatile player at Leipzig and plays all over from RM, CM, CDM and RB.

6 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Eden hazard stay? 

I think a drop would be harsh considering the injury problems he’s had.

Surely he’s form over the years for Chelsea and Belgium would count towards something.

SM & Spreadsheet Dortmund and Bayern Review 

SMRev-Pred-Dortm-Bayern1.png

Ignore Leipzig line at top please.

Well these 2 Club reviews have been quite exciting I feel. Bit thunderstruck Goretzka got another +1 Wasn't expecting that one! Otherwise really surprised SM have been so quick too (too quick for me to keep pace with them this time)and overall not too many mistakes. I'll have a closer look on that subject when I have time to reflect more and of course listen to Forumer's opinions. 

Blown away with all the kind responses from the Forum, Socca very happy 😀 but hope SM slow down a bit with Spain, England and Italy and give me time to update my spreadsheet and time to upload. Thanks again all!

13 minutes ago, Arun said:

Will Chielleni, Bonucci and Di Maria get a decrease in the upcoming reviews?

Chiellini is the only one who will drop I think.

Di Maria got reviewed not so long back and didn’t deserve a decrease anyway.

@Krooss25

Got some stats to back up why Hazard shouldn’t drop.

If SM want to be consistent then he should stay at 95.

2018/19 season, De Bruyne (95) played 974 minutes in the league scoring twice and won the EPL - De Bruyne kept his rating.

2019/20 season, Hazard (95) played 1087 minutes in La Liga scoring once and won the title.

Not much to split the 2 seasons and both have been phenomenal numerous years before.

9 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sterling 19 goals and is likely to make it 20 in the next game. 95?

KDB 19 assists and likely to make it 20 in the game. 97?

Can't see it happening for sterling for some reason. 

Kdb surely won't if Lewandowski doesn't 

11 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sterling - 95 - He has a good chance, hope they don’t take City poor league campaign in to consideration when reviewing him.

KDB - 97 - Unlikely, City may only come away with a league cup success this season which would be classed as a failure, If Lewa doesn’t get 97 then neither should KDB.

I hope he beats Henry’s record of 20 assists or at least equals it though, good chance against Norwich on the final day.

2 minutes ago, The punch said:

:lol::lol::lol:

muller 21 assist so...

Very good point. KDB has been city's stand out player on the other hand but they have the carling Cup to wajor against what I reckon could be a treble.

If bayern win a treble do we reckon sm staff we review the ratings? 

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Sterling - 95 - He has a good chance, hope they don’t take City poor league campaign in to consideration when reviewing him.

KDB - 97 - Unlikely, City may only come away with a league cup success this season which would be classed as a failure, If Lewa doesn’t get 97 then neither should KDB.

I hope he beats Henry’s record of 20 assists or at least equals it though, good chance against Norwich on the final day.

City is only in UCL now, they got knocked out by Arsenal.

7 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Very good point. KDB has been city's stand out player on the other hand but they have the carling Cup to wajor against what I reckon could be a treble.

If bayern win a treble do we reckon sm staff we review the ratings? 

This is my point also.

3 minutes ago, Arun said:

City is only in UCL now, they got knocked out by Arsenal.

Yes which is why I said they may only win the league cup this season which would be classed as a failure.

Question for everyone: Who will be the Biggest Transfer in cash terms this coming August to .... when does it End? 

NOT counting transfers already known and from ? to ? has to be right to to win. (Only 2 attempts)

I take it, ALL Cash will be in Euros?

Kieran: OBLAK from Atletico to Chelsea 110m Euros and Havertz  leverkuson to Chelsea 70m

Sir Rahul: Jadon Sanchez to ManU 100m Euros. T Lesar to ManU 90m Euros

TMC: To Edit his entry?? Sorry Have I missed anybody??

1 hour ago, The Finisher said:

Will Konrad Laimer keep his RB position for a long time? I don't know much about him or if he'll keep rising. Would he be a good alternative to Pavard? I already have Hakimi and Wan-Bissaka, and TAA isn't an option.

Laimer played at RB much more when he joined, but only has 87 minutes there this season. 25 games out of 212 career games is quite less, and he is now a permanent fixture in midfield. So he could lose that RB any time (SM's position changes are a lottery and require you to do your own research about it haha).  

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Eden hazard stay? 

Yes, he should

52 minutes ago, Arun said:

Will Chielleni, Bonucci, Godin and Di Maria get a decrease in the upcoming reviews?

Chiellini and Godin yes, Bonucci no, Di Maria already reviewed

29 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I assume you are joking about KdB? If Lewa doesn't get 97 then there is absolutely no reason for KdB to get 97, both are fine as is.