Rahul W's rating predictions

Sorry for hogging the last few pages with my Kane deal query, but one other for consideration:

Deal I'm happiest with at the mo is De ligt, heinrichs, dahoud, malcom, ozyarabal and havertz.

A late alternative offer is rugani, de Sciglio, gagliardini, gnabry, Gerson, druissi, blas, brenet, ruben dias (benfica), abel ruiz (barca b). 

Opinions?

Many thanks!

• Replies 31.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

6 hours ago, RossieJ said:

Sorry for hogging the last few pages with my Kane deal query, but one other for consideration:

Deal I'm happiest with at the mo is De ligt, heinrichs, dahoud, malcom, ozyarabal and havertz.

A late alternative offer is rugani, de Sciglio, gagliardini, gnabry, Gerson, druissi, blas, brenet, ruben dias (benfica), abel ruiz (barca b). 

Opinions?

Many thanks!

I will just point out what Sareum said in his last post. Here there are 10 players so u would have to wait for 3 whole seasons to complete ur deal. 

If u still want to go through with it, go for the first deal not the second 

5 hours ago, Hfazil said:

I will just point out what Sareum said in his last post. Here there are 10 players so u would have to wait for 3 whole seasons to complete ur deal. 

If u still want to go through with it, go for the first deal not the second 

There is a history of these type deals in our game world and I would 100% trust both managers to follow through on their word.

Thanks again for your opinion!

10 hours ago, RossieJ said:

Opinions?

Many thanks!

I don't think you'll receive a better offer than those six players. If you trust the manager that is giving you those players, do it, because in 2-3 years you'll have six 90+ players instead of only one. 

17 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Will Areola rise to 90? 

Also, Berardi or Candreva? 

maybe, tho he's not that great

Berardi

11 hours ago, RossieJ said:

Opinions?

Many thanks!

prefer the six if you trust the manager.

10 hours ago, FDTV said:

Could you rank these players in terms of potential? Onyekuru, emre mor, schick. Thanks 

Onyekuru, Schick, Mor

9 hours ago, aavf said:

Highest potential:

Areola vs Strakosha?

Bartra vs Rugani/Caldara?

Vecino vs Kondogbia?

Thanks

Strakosha

Rugani/Caldara

Vecino

16 minutes ago, SpanishConq said:

Thank you

I have Aaron Martin on my shortlist. The others are taken.

I have Telles in my squad btw.

Any more opinions or suggestions are welcome.

Alex Telles wont get 90

Johnny Castro is a good bet, versatile, maybe Dalbert

Ludwig Augustinsson has always been a wonderkid on games like Football Manager, now he is 24 and consistently good. I think he is an under the radar bet but not in next 6-12 months. Another is Miguel Trauco from Peru

After that i dont think their are that many more pure left backs  currently developing their talent

9 hours ago, Hfazil said:

IMO u could have done a bit better than Van Dijk because Donnaruma had a level 4 concern. You could have squeezed more from the other manager  

I'm glad I'm not the only one that looks at things in that way.

Again going back to Secasiu making accusations, I signed Koke in October 16 when he was on stage 4 concerns in an exchange deal for Fabregas and Kondogbia.  I thought it was overly generous from my side as otherwise he'd have gone for cash only and there's no way on Earth you'd sign those 2 players in that Gameworld with that amount of cash!  

Got Kane funnily enough in the same way in April 16, again stage 4, as a swap deal for Turan.

The game is about manipulating situations to your benefit.

Another little 'trick' I've started doing is insisting on the other team taking players on loan for the season as it slashes your wage bill so it's like getting extra cash.  For example, loaning out an 89 rated player will slash £931k off your wage bill in a season, so 3 players is like £2,793,000 a season.  Naturally you can apply that the other way around to act as a sweetener too, just be wary of those with an envious disposition who'll try to paint it as something else.

Kind regards,

Wayne.