• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Just now, Jaachinma said:

Give Nkunku for Rakitic + Doherty?

Nkunku starts for me, so will Rakitic but not Doherty unless he rises

Nkunku is a player for the future and a quite good one at that. If you don't need doherty for immediate backup then do not go for it.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Zan Majer? Sell now or is any chance of +1/+2?

+1 then sell

42 minutes ago, congola said:

quick question wilmar barrois, is he indanger of dropping to 88 whenever they review Russia next?

Stay

3 minutes ago, Jaachinma said:

Give Nkunku for Rakitic + Doherty?

Nkunku starts for me, so will Rakitic but not Doherty unless he rises

Nkunku.

On 7/21/2020 at 3:40 AM, Arun said:

Has Kessie played well enough to get a rise this time?

Personally I think he deserves it, but I doubt he'll get it. However if he carries his current amazing form into next season then I can definitely see him get a +1. 

On 7/21/2020 at 3:30 PM, BrodiePT said:

Who would you choose from these?

Kounde (Sevilha) or Hermoso (Atl. Madrid) or Ake (Bournemouth) ?

Martial (Man. United) or Richarlison (Everton) or Correa (Lazio) or Morata (Atl. Madrid) ?

If Ake ends up at City, he will surely rise further than the other two. 

22 hours ago, Toby S said:

Swap Nkunku (obviously been upgraded today) for Valverde??

Guess my question is who do you think is better and has higher potential

He looks to be the current and the future of Real Madrid's midfield. 

17 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Çalhanoglu +1 to 91? 🤔

Too soon... However, if he carries his current (very good) form into next season then I can definitely see him get a +1. 

He seems to be in Rangnick's plans for next season: I just hope he can bring out the best in him as Stefano Pioli has recently done. 

A lot of people are missing a crucial point here. Leagues are ranked as well. So if KDB gets 20 assist and Muller got 21 it's easy to see KDB has more possibility of a rise playing in EPL than Muller at Bundesliga. 

For SM EPL is by far the best league (and it really is). The only trivia is which leagues SM ranks 2nd, 3rd and 4th. For sure Ligue 1 is 5th. 

There you go I dispelled a "secret".

So people should calm down comparing players from different leagues.

EDIT: I thought the review of the leagues says how SM ranks them. But SM always does Italy last. That's a puzzle I couldn't solve and hence a little lingering issue. 

46 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Personally I think he deserves it, but I doubt he'll get it. However if he carries his current amazing form into next season then I can definitely see him get a +1. 

If Ake ends up at City, he will surely rise further than the other two. 

He looks to be the current and the future of Real Madrid's midfield. 

Too soon... However, if he carries his current (very good) form into next season then I can definitely see him get a +1. 

He seems to be in Rangnick's plans for next season: I just hope he can bring out the best in him as Stefano Pioli has recently done. 

I’ve heard Milan have offered Pioli a 2 year deal, Rangnick is no longer going to be Milan’s next manager.

If this is true, what are your thoughts my friend?

30 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi Kierens 91

D Prokhin, was mentioned earlier as worth buying just added today. is he worth "a big bid" or simply a possible future riser? money is getting tight

Yes

Hes featured 3 times this season and I can see him being a starter in the future, maybe next season.

I’m a bit annoyed that SM have added him at such a high rating considering the likes of Wirtz and Nuno Mendes were both 70 + 73 respectively.

By the way the kid is 19 but looks more like a 30 year old haha.

@Jaachinma

Jimenez to 91, I think he deserves it just depends how generous SM are.

Qualifying for Europa again will help amongst the media speculation to some of the top teams in Europe.

46 minutes ago, Nameless said:

A lot of people are missing a crucial point here. Leagues are ranked as well. So if KDB gets 20 assist and Muller got 21 it's easy to see KDB has more possibility of a rise playing in EPL than Muller at Bundesliga. 

For SM EPL is by far the best league (and it really is). The only trivia is which leagues SM ranks 2nd, 3rd and 4th. For sure Ligue 1 is 5th. 

There you go I dispelled a "secret".

So people should calm down comparing players from different leagues.

EDIT: I thought the review of the leagues says how SM ranks them. But SM always does Italy last. That's a puzzle I couldn't solve and hence a little lingering issue. 

Is it not in order of league finish dates

France, 

Germany, 

Spain, 

England soon

Then finally italy

45 minutes ago, Nameless said:

there is a big difference between up 92 to 93 and up 96 to 97, debruyne had an up in winter and muller -1...

de bruyne : only 4 goal 4 assists since his up in January, less in shape compared to the start of the season don't deserve rise to 97. muller exceptional since November: 5 goals, 10 assists since his down in december, he deserves a rise to 93

the only one who deserves a 97 is lewandoski and no one else, he has maintained his incredible form all season (even in CL), unlike debruyne

Hi guys! I know this is spam, but pls, have some mercy with this poor servant 😭, I came here because this is the only really active topic and it is for a good cause inside SoccerManager Worlds, nothing external.

I've posted in the Game Development section of this forum a topic called "All changes and updates SM needs" in order to get some attention from the developers now that they are preparing to launch some updates for SM Worlds due to the 15th anniversary (they wrote about it on the blog in a post from 22nd June 2020). I'm listing there all changes and features that SM needs, such as more clarity in tactics, better loan system, limited squad size, etc. I write the post myself and have the intention to add to the post every good idea you do have.

I think that if it gets enough support and you all post there REASONABLE changes that SM Worlds need developers may read it and do something cool. This game has been untouched for years, and now is the best moment to update it a little. 

I beg you not to delete this and have a look at the mentioned post or it will have been useless 😕

❤️💛💗Thank you anyways 💙💚💜

1 hour ago, RhysMorgan said:

Is it not in order of league finish dates

France, 

Germany, 

Spain, 

England soon

Then finally italy

May be but this (the order you have given) has been the order for many years bar one review if I remember correctly.

1 hour ago, The punch said:

there is a big difference between up 92 to 93 and up 96 to 97, debruyne had an up in winter and muller -1...

de bruyne : only 4 goal 4 assists since his up in January, less in shape compared to the start of the season don't deserve rise to 97. muller exceptional since November: 5 goals, 10 assists since his down in december, he deserves a rise to 93

the only one who deserves a 97 is lewandoski and no one else, he has maintained his incredible form all season (even in CL), unlike debruyne

I am talking in general and you are talking about one specific point. 

To stick to your point, reviews cannot be up, down, up down every 6 months i.e. January (2020) - Muller -1, June - Muller +1, January (2021) - Muller -1 and so on. May be Muller deserved +1 (who knows) but not getting it is very understandable for me.

Also you have already decided who should get to 97 and who shouldn't. That might be the reason why the reviews disappoints and annoy you. 

I will give you an example. I said few weeks ago Akanji won't get +1. I even doubled it in a reply to a question as well.

But as soon as I compared him to Zakaria, who got +1, and said Akanji was sure to get +1 now, I was wrong. 

Reviews are done independently for every player in the context of their team and not by comparison. 

If you are curious at all, the reason I said Akanji won't get +1 was because every time he played BVB conceded a goal. The few times he didn't play BVB kept clean sheets. 

Ben Johnson (20) looks decent at right back for West Ham United.

Be interesting to see if the hammers strengthen in this position in the summer otherwise he may get opportunities next season.

SM rating / value - 70 - 240k

57 minutes ago, Lele91 said:

Hello guys

werner or rashford? I play with 3-5-2 werner is a forward.

Thanks

Werner in my opinion.

Plays more centrally too so I guess would be better in a 3-5-2 irl.

29 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I think United have a better chance with Pogba in goal than De Gea judging by that handball... What’s he doing?! 😂

More embarrassing seeing Manchester United fans defend him saying he had to save himself otherwise he would get concussion. Then saying no penalty because it was natural reactions 😂😂 Now swap the roles. WestHam do this and Man United fans would cry their eyes out saying handball 

3 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Any players we think could go from 86-88? 

one player I think could have a chance is Roman Saiss. He’s pretty much played all season for Wolves who’ve done well 

Castrovilli, Simon

2 hours ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

Hi guys! I know this is spam, but pls, have some mercy with this poor servant 😭, I came here because this is the only really active topic and it is for a good cause inside SoccerManager Worlds, nothing external.

I've posted in the Game Development section of this forum a topic called "All changes and updates SM needs" in order to get some attention from the developers now that they are preparing to launch some updates for SM Worlds due to the 15th anniversary (they wrote about it on the blog in a post from 22nd June 2020). I'm listing there all changes and features that SM needs, such as more clarity in tactics, better loan system, limited squad size, etc. I write the post myself and have the intention to add to the post every good idea you do have.

I think that if it gets enough support and you all post there REASONABLE changes that SM Worlds need developers may read it and do something cool. This game has been untouched for years, and now is the best moment to update it a little. 

I beg you not to delete this and have a look at the mentioned post or it will have been useless 😕

❤️💛💗Thank you anyways 💙💚💜

Hi mate, SM had a group with a few managers months ago to provide suggestions, they've (now?) moved on towards working on those. So yeah.

But I can reassure most of the suggestions are what everyone wants, and some of the managers there are quite experienced. 

2 hours ago, Lele91 said:

Hello guys

werner or rashford? I play with 3-5-2 werner is a forward.

Thanks

Werner

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

May be but this (the order you have given) has been the order for many years bar one review if I remember correctly.

I am talking in general and you are talking about one specific point. 

To stick to your point, reviews cannot be up, down, up down every 6 months i.e. January (2020) - Muller -1, June - Muller +1, January (2021) - Muller -1 and so on. May be Muller deserved +1 (who knows) but not getting it is very understandable for me.

Also you have already decided who should get to 97 and who shouldn't. That might be the reason why the reviews disappoints and annoy you. 

I will give you an example. I said few weeks ago Akanji won't get +1. I even doubled it in a reply to a question as well.

But as soon as I compared him to Zakaria, who got +1, and said Akanji was sure to get +1 now, I was wrong. 

Reviews are done independently for every player in the context of their team and not by comparison. 

If you are curious at all, the reason I said Akanji won't get +1 was because every time he played BVB conceded a goal. The few times he didn't play BVB kept clean sheets. 

I agree with all the points here. I had a more detailed response but I submitted the reply and the forum didn't register it.. it's 3am and I can't be bothered to type it all again. 

I've been saying the same about Lewandowski for months so it shouldn't be a surprise anyways. And I think the Akanji point is quite pertinent here.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Ben Johnson (20) looks decent at right back for West Ham United.

Be interesting to see if the hammers strengthen in this position in the summer otherwise he may get opportunities next season.

SM rating / value - 70 - 240k

Agreed on Johnson, benefitting from Ngakia (and Zabaleta)'s departure 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I think United have a better chance with Pogba in goal than De Gea judging by that handball... What’s he doing?! 😂

Reflex, but he should have done better, as clear cut a penalty as they could be. Shame.