Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3325

  • Kieran_S91

    2017

  • Milanista1

    1190

  • Soccahappy

    1136

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Gah! I did not want to see this yet. I just spent last 48 hours trying to maneuver my underfunded squad to get him at $16m. Oh well. On to Plan B ...

What’s plan B? I’m intrigued haha.

30 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Agreed on Johnson, benefitting from Ngakia (and Zabaleta)'s departure 

Reflex, but he should have done better, as clear cut a penalty as they could be. Shame.

Ryan Fredericks injury more importantly.

The ball was struck from 15 yards, a duck would of been sufficient, but a goal to West Ham made the game interesting haha.

9 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Nkunku, Moussa Dembele and Osimhen which one to sell?

Moussa Dembele

1 minute ago, Howe’s That said:

Is Valverde a mistake it was his birthday today I was expecting a drop to £14m simply looks like a miss type?

His drop in value will occur at the end of the month, don’t really understand why it went up though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Eden hazard stay? 

I would reckon so - he has played his part in helping Real Madrid lift the La Liga title this season. 

12 hours ago, Arun said:

Will Chielleni, Bonucci, Godin and Di Maria get a decrease in the upcoming reviews?

I think Chielleni would only drop. 

Others have done well enough to remain as they are/french review has already been done. 

11 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sterling 19 goals and is likely to make it 20 in the next game. 95?

KDB 19 assists and likely to make it 20 in the game. 97?

Sterling is possible

KDB - maybe next season. 

10 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Kovacic or Rodrigo can any get 92? in upcoming review 

 

6 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Which one is more likely to rise in Spanish review , or who is the better buy currently Angel Correa or Lucas Ocampos ? I am leaning towards Ocampos myself as he is only 10M compared to 14M and sevilla ended 3rd in the league compared to 4th .

I reckon Lucas Ocampos is the most likely to rise - he's been amazing for Sevilla this season. 

Spain will probably be reviewed before we find out if A.Madrid make it to the final or not. 

5 hours ago, Arun said:

Should I keep Kessi or use that money somewhere else?

It depends on whose available.

Who is available?

3 hours ago, Lele91 said:

Hello guys

werner or rashford? I play with 3-5-2 werner is a forward.

Thanks

Werner is better for your formation.

 Rashford is better deployed on the wing. 

31 minutes ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Nkunku, Moussa Dembele and Osimhen which one to sell?

I would sell Moussa Dembele. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I’ve heard Milan have offered Pioli a 2 year deal, Rangnick is no longer going to be Milan’s next manager.

If this is true, what are your thoughts my friend?

Hey Amico, 

I've only recently found this news out. I also missed the 2-1 win against Sassuolo yesterday as my CFS kicked in and I had to rest for half the day. 😕

However, I'm feeling slightly better today.

I'm glad that we are extending Pioli's contract - I reckon we've had too many managerial changes (for my liking) in the past few seasons. it's a great decision by Milan to keep Pioli on. 

Thank you for sharing this great news with me. Forza Milan ❤🖤

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Championship has to be the most dramatic league in the world!

Barnsley looked dead and buried but somehow scored in the last minute against Brentford to stave off promotion.

Swansea creep into the playoffs with a 5 goal swing between them and Notts Forest.

Unbelievable Jeff!!

2 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

Should I swap my Allan Saint Maxim for Leander Dendoncker ?

Any other 89s that might rise to 90 that I could swap him for as well ? 

Thanks

I wouldn’t, ASM has got a bright future and will end up at a top club with in the next year or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

The Championship has to be the most dramatic league in the world!

Barnsley looked dead and buried but somehow scored in the last minute against Brentford to stave off promotion.

Swansea creep into the playoffs with a 5 goal swing between them and Notts Forest.

Unbelievable Jeff!!

I wouldn’t, ASM has got a bright future and will end up at a top club with in the next year or so.

Is he likely to rise soon or stay at 89 ? Probably needs to move away from newcastle before he goes up in ratings then? 

I wasnt sure on him but I'll take your word for it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

Is he likely to rise soon or stay at 89 ? Probably needs to move away from newcastle before he goes up in ratings then? 

I wasnt sure on him but I'll take your word for it. 

Yeah you are right he needs a move from Newcastle to go up to 90.

Other good options in his position are: Adama Traore (possible 90) Ocampos (Sevilla) and potentially Bergwijn (Tottenham) but that’s a 50/50

These all have a chance at 90 I would look into these in this order if they are available:

Ocampos - Traore - Bergwijn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Imagine his numbers if he wasn’t injured for half the season... Top talent.

Yep. In a gameworld I'm in, someone offered me him for Sergi Roberto a few months ago. Snapped his hand off. Now have Mbappe, Sterling, Sancho and Pulisic in the one squad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lemontrees said:

Mateusz Bogusz got about 20 minutes right at the very end of Leeds United's season. He also got a league cup game. Would you expect him to rise from his current 73 in the PL review, and if so by roughly how much? 

I’m not sure, wouldn’t be surprised if SM missed him.

Darren O’Shea will be the biggest riser from the Championship, 73 -> 80

10 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Pulisic has 10 goals and 10 assists in just over 2200 minutes in all competitions. More impressive is his stats since the restart:  4 goals and 4 assists in the league only in 573 minutes.

I can remember someone on the forum saying he’s had a bad season too hahaha

Edited by Kierans91
Missed a word
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

What’s plan B? I’m intrigued haha.

 

Ah yes. Plan B. Well, it’s a plan “so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.”*

Having aquired Greenwood, Haaland, Davies, Camavinga, Tapsoba, and Tonali, I was hoping for Valverde as the final jewel in my crown of youngsters. Since he’s now beyond my means, I need someone else.

Like … ? Suggestions welcome!

(I have Saliba, Sako and Martinelli …)

*Black Adder

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rogerthat said:

Any leeds and wba players able to do a job in the prem? Who's worth picking up? Besides the obvious, Ben white, Kalvin Phillips, matheus pereira.

Illan Meslier as many have said has a chance of being number 1 next year, in any case a must buy in any competitive gameworld.

Mateusz Klich will be at least 86 maybe 87 by the end of next year. Luke Ayling also pretty much guaranteed 86 bar injury - also a gem for your fantasy football teams next year ;)

In my opinion the best buy in the championship would be Antonee Robinson. Hopefully moves on to a side he gets game time next year. Feel he has potential to be a starting LB at a big club from what I've seen.

Keep an eye on where Eze ends up been consistently good this year. Both could end up at West Ham.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Ah yes. Plan B. Well, it’s a plan “so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a weasel.”*

Having aquired Greenwood, Haaland, Davies, Camavinga, Tapsoba, and Tonali, I was hoping for Valverde as the final jewel in my crown of youngsters. Since he’s now beyond my means, I need someone else.

 

Like … ? Suggestions welcome!

 

(I have Saliba, Sako and Martinelli …)

 

*Black Adder

 

I haven’t really got anything to add I was just being nosey haha

Forgive me for being rude 🙂

3 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

Illan Meslier as many have said has a chance of being number 1 next year, in any case a must buy in any competitive gameworld.

Mateusz Klich will be at least 86 maybe 87 by the end of next year. Luke Ayling also pretty much guaranteed 86 bar injury - also a gem for your fantasy football teams next year ;)

In my opinion the best buy in the championship would be Antonee Robinson. Hopefully moves on to a side he gets game time next year. Feel he has potential to be a starting LB at a big club from what I've seen.

Keep an eye on where Eze ends up been consistently good this year. Both could end up at West Ham.

Some good suggestions, gutted for Robinson that he didn’t end up at Milan last year, wouldn’t see this being a good move for him now though with Theo Hernandez being irreplaceable.

3 hours ago, Divir said:

Would anybody prefer him over Felix?

Before lockdown I would of said no with his injuries and everything but since then I do, I can see him being huge for Chelsea.

Next season Chelsea’s attack is going to be scary with Werner, Ziyech and possibly Havertz.

Chelsea really need to sort their defence out if they want to challenge for anything though, this also applies to many of the big teams in England.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cheeseballRAT said:

Nkunku, Moussa Dembele and Osimhen which one to sell?

Dembele

7 hours ago, Howe’s That said:

Is Valverde a mistake it was his birthday today I was expecting a drop to £14m simply looks like a miss type?

no clue mate

7 hours ago, John S said:

Seriously SM, give TAA a 94 already.

haha

7 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Should I swap my Allan Saint Maxim for Leander Dendoncker ?

Any other 89s that might rise to 90 that I could swap him for as well ? 

Thanks

ASM will stay but I'd keep him

7 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

The Championship has to be the most dramatic league in the world!

Barnsley looked dead and buried but somehow scored in the last minute against Brentford to stave off promotion.

Swansea creep into the playoffs with a 5 goal swing between them and Notts Forest.

Unbelievable Jeff!!

I wouldn’t, ASM has got a bright future and will end up at a top club with in the next year or so.

Oh Brentford :( 

6 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Pulisic is ridiculously good.

indeed

6 hours ago, lemontrees said:

Mateusz Bogusz got about 20 minutes right at the very end of Leeds United's season. He also got a league cup game. Would you expect him to rise from his current 73 in the PL review, and if so by roughly how much? 

Don't think it's significant enough for a rise

5 hours ago, rogerthat said:

Any leeds and wba players able to do a job in the prem? Who's worth picking up? Besides the obvious, Ben white, Kalvin Phillips, matheus pereira.

Ayling, Cooper, Diangana

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...