Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Birmingham retiring Bellingham's #22 after one season (44 games) might be one of the worst club decisions ever 😂

--

Fun fact from Twitter:

There are still seven outfield players who are on course to play all 3420 minutes of the Premier League season: George Baldock, Conor Coady, Harry Maguire, Declan Rice, James Tarkowski, Virgil van Dijk & James Ward-Prowse. Would be the most since at least 2005-06.

14 hours ago, ForzaVictory said:

Illan Meslier as many have said has a chance of being number 1 next year, in any case a must buy in any competitive gameworld.

Mateusz Klich will be at least 86 maybe 87 by the end of next year. Luke Ayling also pretty much guaranteed 86 bar injury - also a gem for your fantasy football teams next year ;)

In my opinion the best buy in the championship would be Antonee Robinson. Hopefully moves on to a side he gets game time next year. Feel he has potential to be a starting LB at a big club from what I've seen.

Keep an eye on where Eze ends up been consistently good this year. Both could end up at West Ham.

Spence at Middlesbrough seems to be getting linked with moves to Premier League teams so could be one to watch too.

24 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Not going to sit here and lie to you saying he’s world class because I don’t know, first I’ve heard of him personally.

Quick search of soccerway shows he’s spent time playing with Altay SK’s senior team.

63 rated so he’s not much of a gamble haha.

24 minutes ago, Nameless said:

There's no way a young player signing for Juventus should even get a mention. 

I actually find this exciting, the amount of English players going abroad at the moment to experience a different culture fills me with hope of our national team eventually winning something.

I think that too many English players are comfortable sitting in the reserves of a premier league team on thousands of pounds a week.

This shows to me that this young lad is willing to go to different countries to try and make it.

I hope that other Englishman on the forum feel the same way and thought I would share my findings, don’t see what the harm is.

He’s actually classed as one of the best players at Chelsea in his year group as well.

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Not going to sit here and lie to you saying he’s world class because I don’t know, first I’ve heard of him personally.

Quick search of soccerway shows he’s spent time playing with Altay SK’s senior team.

63 rated so he’s not much of a gamble haha.

I actually find this exciting, the amount of English players going abroad at the moment to experience a different culture fills me with hope of our national team eventually winning something.

I think that too many English players are comfortable sitting in the reserves of a premier league team and thousands of pounds a week.

This shows to me that this young lad is willing to go to different countries to try and make it.

I hope that other Englishman on the forum feel the same way and thought I would share my findings, don’t see what the harm is.

He’s actually classed as one of the best players at Chelsea in his year group as well.

I said it in tongue in cheek way. Absolutely no harm. 

I agree with most things you said but name me one juve player that made it in last decade. Moise Kean and they let him go. 

Don't literally take the decade part. I actually don't know how long it has been and who was the last juve youth player to make it before Kean. 

17 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Should I swap my Allan Saint Maxim for Leander Dendoncker ? Nope

Any other 89s that might rise to 90 that I could swap him for as well ? 

As Kierans91 mentioned before:

L. Ocompos and S. Bergwijn. 

Thanks

17 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Yep. In a gameworld I'm in, someone offered me him for Sergi Roberto a few months ago. Snapped his hand off. Now have Mbappe, Sterling, Sancho and Pulisic in the one squad.

Really? He must have been drunk. 😀

S. Roberto is a squad player at best, he's never really impressed me at Barça. 

14 hours ago, Divir said:

Would anybody prefer him over Felix?

C. Pulisic > Felix

His recent performances will no doubt get him up to Felix's rating and (soon enough) probably beyond that - if he continues like this into next season. 

9 hours ago, JBS said:

Rafael Leao or Calvert-Lewin? 

R. Leao has great potential, he just needs more time and opportunities to impress. Should reach up to DCL in no time if Milan can continue going up. 

To me DCL will remain at (mid-table) Everton for a some time: he signed an extension a few months back. 

5 hours ago, ToddR said:

Ante Rebic for ASM??

He's been Newcastle's main man this season, and with a move to a bigger club he'll probably get ahead of A. Rebic soon enough.

A. Rebic, no doubt has been impressive of late, but I'm still not convinced with him - he can be unpredictable at times. 

1 hour ago, Arun said:

How many days before the Chairman accepts my offer for a player with level 5 Concerns who has requested a transfer?

Jota or Pasalic? Who should I buy?

I reckon it's 4 days. 

Pasalic because Atalanta are in the CL, and are the better performing club in their league. 

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Messi or Lewa + Kimmich

In my opinion the duo is the better side of the deal for the GOAT (aging) Messi. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

I said it in tongue in cheek way. Absolutely no harm. 

I agree with most things you said but name me one juve player that made it in last decade. Moise Kean and they let him go. 

Don't literally take the decade part. I actually don't know how long it has been and who was the last juve youth player to make it before Kean. 

Not really tongue in cheek, when you are basically saying my post is completely pointless.

Daniele Rugani, Ciro Immobile (goal machine) Claudio Marchisio - more high profile Juventus graduates.

Obviously some of these players got transferred in too Juventus’ youth team like Iling has, also less well known ones are: Pol Lirola (Fiorentina) Rogerio (Sassuolo) Falque (Genoa) Spinazzola (Roma) Aduero (Sampdoria) - all of these are currently playing and that’s just to name a few.

Not every academy player is going to make it big time, When I mention a player who I think has ability to become a decent player I haven’t got a crystal ball which tells me there going to be a ballon d’Or winner.

But this is not the reason I posted about Iling it was for the simple fact of him going abroad to try a different culture of football.

Bayern are a team who are looked upon as giving young players a chance which they do but there is only Alaba and Muller who have came through there academy system, who play regularly unless I’ve missed someone then I will eat my words.

In future don’t say anything because what was the point? What did you gain?

More updates for upcoming Big5 Spain Review below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Predi-Vill-RMadr-Sevi1.png

Chukwueze above seems always to be treated well by SM when reviewed in contrast to his Stats(Somebody at SM likes him) so at -13% he might well still get another +1 so if u have him don't sell til after review. A usual warning a lot of RED BOXES above. El-Nesyri hasn't completed 90mins since first of March but still may get a +1.

Thanks for the interest and support, very much appreciated, Cheers Socca 😀

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Samuel Iling Jr (16) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Arrived in Turin today ahead of a move from Chelsea to Juventus.

29A0EB1D-A171-4C53-9565-E41BDEA158C2.jpeg

Interesting move! It's good to see a lot of the English youngsters moving overseas.

Wanted to see how many are in the big European leagues now, there is:

Sancho, Amaechi, Lookman, Bennetts, Oxford, Mola, Musiala, Evans (Germany)

Panzo, Mavididi (France)

Edwards, Suliman (Portugal)

Cox, Madueke, Cox (Netherlands)

Colkett (Sweden)

Good sign for the country. Sancho has really been the trail blazer.

https://sg.soccerway.com/players/players_abroad/england/

25 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Interesting move! It's good to see a lot of the English youngsters moving overseas.

Wanted to see how many are in the big European leagues now, there is:

Sancho, Amaechi, Lookman, Bennetts, Oxford, Mola, Musiala, Evans (Germany)

Panzo, Mavididi (France)

Edwards, Suliman (Portugal)

Cox, Madueke, Cox (Netherlands)

Colkett (Sweden)

Good sign for the country. Sancho has really been the trail blazer.

https://sg.soccerway.com/players/players_abroad/england/

This is my point really but because Juventus are not a team who bring through many academy players it’s a completely pointless post 😴

Juventus is a very ageing team and I think they might be starting to realise that they need to start getting decent talents and bring them through.

Felix Correira and Matias Soule are 2 players who are currently with Juventus who have huge potential and will one day play for Juventus I’m getting my crystal ball out for that statement.

Yeah everyone has looked at Sancho and thought I want a piece of that.

Edit: Ironically Mavidi signed for Juventus from Arsenal and is now playing first team football in France, which goes back to what I was saying about every talent that gets mentioned isn’t always going to be a world beater.

Plus he’s 22 and could climb the ladder in France who actually knows.

P.S post hidden 😭

Mario Pasalic?! Talk about a late bloomer. I remember when Chelsea got him and he was a perennial loan-out. I had completely lost track of him until he was mentioned here today. Glad to see him come into his own (and he might just fit into my Plan B). I will have a closer look. Cheers for the shout out

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello, my friends! I was off for some business yesterday, so I couldn't check the forum too often, and wasn't able to thank some of you who mentioned me in your posts. I am flattered, consider you thanked! :D

Also, since I got a new PC, I am having trouble logging into my account - it says that I enter the wrong password. Even though I had a couple of beers at night, I'm pretty sure I entered the correct one. The only way I am able to access my account now, is by resetting the password every time I want to log in. Is there any webmaster or admin who could help me with this issue?

Other than that, I will publish a recap of my Bundesliga predictions in my next post, and start right away with Spain. SM wastes no time! Cheers!

Suffering like yours Gyan explains why I am into my third forum account ! You have my sympathies!

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Here is a recap of my Bundesliga predictions. I am proud to have been able to guess the exact value for some not so easy risers (and also stayers, hence not included in the list), but clearly I still need to improve my calculation model. Any feedback is very welcome! Cheers :)

An amazing job during what has surely been the most difficult year for making predictions. Greatly appreciated and looking forward to more!

45 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

This is my point really but because Juventus are not a team who bring through many academy players it’s a completely pointless post 😴

Juventus is a very ageing team and I think they might be starting to realise that they need to start getting decent talents and bring them through.

Felix Correira and Matias Soule are 2 players who are currently with Juventus who have huge potential and will one day play for Juventus I’m getting my crystal ball out for that statement.

Yeah everyone has looked at Sancho and thought I want a piece of that.

Edit: Ironically Mavidi signed for Juventus from Arsenal and is now playing first team football in France, which goes back to what I was saying about every talent that gets mentioned isn’t always going to be a world beater.

Plus he’s 22 and could climb the ladder in France who actually knows.

P.S post hidden 😭

Yeah the Mavididi move surprised me but hey, these guys aren't world-class but they have the potential to be solid players. He got a season of regular football in Serie C in a different culture, made step-up to Dijon and now another small step-up to Montpellier.

Juve I feel are a better run Barca, too focused on the short/mid term and free transfers. The way they let Kean go was really terrible. Maybe they'll realise the need to lessen the average age soon.

EDIT: Chris Willock was another one who took the leap to Benfica B, granted it didn't work out but he probably benefitted a lot from playing there. WBA loan was a poor choice but at least he played at Huddersfield.

2 hours ago, Arun said:

How many days before the Chairman accepts my offer for a player with level 5 Concerns who has requested a transfer?

Jota or Pasalic? Who should I buy?

It can take much longer if the first person to bid withdraws their bid, then makes a new bid it seems to slow the process down, my longest one was 8 days. lots of people changing their bids.

40 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah the Mavididi move surprised me but hey, these guys aren't world-class but they have the potential to be solid players. He got a season of regular football in Serie C in a different culture, made step-up to Dijon and now another small step-up to Montpellier.

Juve I feel are a better run Barca, too focused on the short/mid term and free transfers. The way they let Kean go was really terrible. Maybe they'll realise the need to lessen the average age soon.

EDIT: Chris Willock was another one who took the leap to Benfica B, granted it didn't work out but he probably benefitted a lot from playing there. WBA loan was a poor choice but at least he played at Huddersfield.

I’m probably wrong but I think over the past year they have made strides towards this with the signing of De Ligt (20) last summer and the swap between Pjanic and Arthur (24) recently.

Juventus have also spent big money on Kulusevski (20) who could be part of their first team next season, Demiral (21) and Pellegrini (21) who could challenge Sandro, after all he will be 30 soon.

On top of this they’ve brought in Soule (Velez) Correira (Man City) and now Iling (Chelsea) I’m sure more will follow.

Ive probably missed some players but these are just examples.

23 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

It can take much longer if the first person to bid withdraws their bid, then makes a new bid it seems to slow the process down, my longest one was 8 days. lots of people changing their bids.

This can be super annoying

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Speaking of Championship players, I expect Rhian Brewster (on loan from Liverpool) to get 82 - been a big part of their push into the play-offs. I also think Conor Gallagher to get 83/84.

Brewster on loan to a premier league side would be a good move for a mid/low table team next season, he’s got the ability.

23 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Ben Johnson (20) looks decent at right back for West Ham United.

Be interesting to see if the hammers strengthen in this position in the summer otherwise he may get opportunities next season.

SM rating / value - 70 - 240k

As a WestHam fan. He is playing well. Has been thrown in some big games like Vs Man City twice and played very well 

Played Vs Watford( massive relegation game) and had a very good game . Some of his passes were a bit off but other than that he likes to push forward occasionally and he does have good defensive awareness for his age 

Done really well Vs Manchester United yesterday. Confident passing , kept rashford in his pocket and was overall very good alongside the other 3 WH defenders . He is very humble aswell

Fabinho saul niguez aour kante kdb havertz frenkie de jong which ones to go as only play two in the middle 

Sterling sancho dybala mbappe neymar kane mane jesus felix and haaland 

Who to go

I play four fowards 

Lbs have L hernandez b mendy Chilwell and alphonso davies now who to go? 

18 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Would you trade fati for Bellingham and kouassi? (or moukoko) 

I have limited options elsewhere but I'm stacked up front with Kane, mbappe, werner, sane, hazard, neymar, havertz, haaland and greenwood. 

Yeah judging by the players you have in Fati’s position you won’t need him.

Bellingham + Kouassi looks a good deal 👌

10 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Fabinho saul niguez aour kante kdb havertz frenkie de jong which ones to go as only play two in the middle 

Who to go

I play four fowards 

Aouar + Kante for definite, not sure about the others.

I would sell Felix + Jesus up front and again not really sure who else you could sell.

LB I would sell Benjamin Mendy and if you needed to get rid of one more then Chilwell.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Birmingham retiring Bellingham's #22 after one season (44 games) might be one of the worst club decisions ever 😂

--

Fun fact from Twitter:

There are still seven outfield players who are on course to play all 3420 minutes of the Premier League season: George Baldock, Conor Coady, Harry Maguire, Declan Rice, James Tarkowski, Virgil van Dijk & James Ward-Prowse. Would be the most since at least 2005-06.

If in 5 years later, Bellingham plays for Manchester United.. Leeds United fans will be demoralized!

35 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Who to go

I play four fowards 

SELLLLLL Alphonso Davies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all. I'm looking for some advice on transfers as I am in a very competitive game world (ID:21251) struggling to get promoted to div 1.

What players here are worth keeping and who is worth selling ?

I also have 100+ youth players as well which I could do with advice on as I lose money every week on wages. Cant bring myself to offload anyone incase I sell a future star.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200723-205623_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-205617_SM Worlds.jpg