Rahul W's rating predictions

25 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Interesting move! It's good to see a lot of the English youngsters moving overseas.

Wanted to see how many are in the big European leagues now, there is:

Sancho, Amaechi, Lookman, Bennetts, Oxford, Mola, Musiala, Evans (Germany)

Panzo, Mavididi (France)

Edwards, Suliman (Portugal)

Cox, Madueke, Cox (Netherlands)

Colkett (Sweden)

Good sign for the country. Sancho has really been the trail blazer.

https://sg.soccerway.com/players/players_abroad/england/

This is my point really but because Juventus are not a team who bring through many academy players it‚Äôs a completely pointless post ūüėī

Juventus is a very ageing team and I think they might be starting to realise that they need to start getting decent talents and bring them through.

Felix Correira and Matias Soule are 2 players who are currently with Juventus who have huge potential and will one day play for Juventus I’m getting my crystal ball out for that statement.

Yeah everyone has looked at Sancho and thought I want a piece of that.

Edit: Ironically Mavidi signed for Juventus from Arsenal and is now playing first team football in France, which goes back to what I was saying about every talent that gets mentioned isn’t always going to be a world beater.

Plus he’s 22 and could climb the ladder in France who actually knows.

P.S post hidden ūüė≠

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Hello, my friends! I was off for some business yesterday, so I couldn't check the forum too often, and wasn't able to thank some of you who mentioned me in your posts. I am flattered, consider you thanked! :D

Also, since I got a new PC, I am having trouble logging into my account - it says that I enter the wrong password. Even though I had a couple of beers at night, I'm pretty sure I entered the correct one. The only way I am able to access my account now, is by resetting the password every time I want to log in. Is there any webmaster or admin who could help me with this issue?

Other than that, I will publish a recap of my Bundesliga predictions in my next post, and start right away with Spain. SM wastes no time! Cheers!

Suffering like yours Gyan explains why I am into my third forum account ! You have my sympathies!

5 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Here is a recap of my Bundesliga predictions. I am proud to have been able to guess the exact value for some not so easy risers (and also stayers, hence not included in the list), but clearly I still need to improve my calculation model. Any feedback is very welcome! Cheers :)

An amazing job during what has surely been the most difficult year for making predictions. Greatly appreciated and looking forward to more!

45 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

This is my point really but because Juventus are not a team who bring through many academy players it‚Äôs a completely pointless post ūüėī

Juventus is a very ageing team and I think they might be starting to realise that they need to start getting decent talents and bring them through.

Felix Correira and Matias Soule are 2 players who are currently with Juventus who have huge potential and will one day play for Juventus I’m getting my crystal ball out for that statement.

Yeah everyone has looked at Sancho and thought I want a piece of that.

Edit: Ironically Mavidi signed for Juventus from Arsenal and is now playing first team football in France, which goes back to what I was saying about every talent that gets mentioned isn’t always going to be a world beater.

Plus he’s 22 and could climb the ladder in France who actually knows.

P.S post hidden ūüė≠

Yeah the Mavididi move surprised me but hey, these guys aren't world-class but they have the potential to be solid players. He got a season of regular football in Serie C in a different culture, made step-up to Dijon and now another small step-up to Montpellier.

Juve I feel are a better run Barca, too focused on the short/mid term and free transfers. The way they let Kean go was really terrible. Maybe they'll realise the need to lessen the average age soon.

EDIT: Chris Willock was another one who took the leap to Benfica B, granted it didn't work out but he probably benefitted a lot from playing there. WBA loan was a poor choice but at least he played at Huddersfield.

2 hours ago, Arun said:

How many days before the Chairman accepts my offer for a player with level 5 Concerns who has requested a transfer?

Jota or Pasalic? Who should I buy?

It can take much longer if the first person to bid withdraws their bid, then makes a new bid it seems to slow the process down, my longest one was 8 days. lots of people changing their bids.

40 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yeah the Mavididi move surprised me but hey, these guys aren't world-class but they have the potential to be solid players. He got a season of regular football in Serie C in a different culture, made step-up to Dijon and now another small step-up to Montpellier.

Juve I feel are a better run Barca, too focused on the short/mid term and free transfers. The way they let Kean go was really terrible. Maybe they'll realise the need to lessen the average age soon.

EDIT: Chris Willock was another one who took the leap to Benfica B, granted it didn't work out but he probably benefitted a lot from playing there. WBA loan was a poor choice but at least he played at Huddersfield.

I’m probably wrong but I think over the past year they have made strides towards this with the signing of De Ligt (20) last summer and the swap between Pjanic and Arthur (24) recently.

Juventus have also spent big money on Kulusevski (20) who could be part of their first team next season, Demiral (21) and Pellegrini (21) who could challenge Sandro, after all he will be 30 soon.

On top of this they’ve brought in Soule (Velez) Correira (Man City) and now Iling (Chelsea) I’m sure more will follow.

Ive probably missed some players but these are just examples.

23 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

It can take much longer if the first person to bid withdraws their bid, then makes a new bid it seems to slow the process down, my longest one was 8 days. lots of people changing their bids.

This can be super annoying

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Speaking of Championship players, I expect Rhian Brewster (on loan from Liverpool) to get 82 - been a big part of their push into the play-offs. I also think Conor Gallagher to get 83/84.

Brewster on loan to a premier league side would be a good move for a mid/low table team next season, he’s got the ability.

23 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Ben Johnson (20) looks decent at right back for West Ham United.

Be interesting to see if the hammers strengthen in this position in the summer otherwise he may get opportunities next season.

SM rating / value - 70 - 240k

As a WestHam fan. He is playing well. Has been thrown in some big games like Vs Man City twice and played very well 

Played Vs Watford( massive relegation game) and had a very good game . Some of his passes were a bit off but other than that he likes to push forward occasionally and he does have good defensive awareness for his age 

Done really well Vs Manchester United yesterday. Confident passing , kept rashford in his pocket and was overall very good alongside the other 3 WH defenders . He is very humble aswell

Fabinho saul niguez aour kante kdb havertz frenkie de jong which ones to go as only play two in the middle 

Sterling sancho dybala mbappe neymar kane mane jesus felix and haaland 

Who to go

I play four fowards 

Lbs have L hernandez b mendy Chilwell and alphonso davies now who to go? 

18 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Would you trade fati for Bellingham and kouassi? (or moukoko) 

I have limited options elsewhere but I'm stacked up front with Kane, mbappe, werner, sane, hazard, neymar, havertz, haaland and greenwood. 

Yeah judging by the players you have in Fati’s position you won’t need him.

Bellingham + Kouassi looks a good deal ūüĎĆ

10 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Fabinho saul niguez aour kante kdb havertz frenkie de jong which ones to go as only play two in the middle 

Who to go

I play four fowards 

Aouar + Kante for definite, not sure about the others.

I would sell Felix + Jesus up front and again not really sure who else you could sell.

LB I would sell Benjamin Mendy and if you needed to get rid of one more then Chilwell.

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Birmingham retiring Bellingham's #22 after one season (44 games) might be one of the worst club decisions ever¬†ūüėā

--

Fun fact from Twitter:

There are still seven outfield players who are on course to play all 3420 minutes of the Premier League season: George Baldock, Conor Coady, Harry Maguire, Declan Rice, James Tarkowski, Virgil van Dijk & James Ward-Prowse. Would be the most since at least 2005-06.

If in 5 years later, Bellingham plays for Manchester United.. Leeds United fans will be demoralized!

35 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Who to go

I play four fowards 

SELLLLLL Alphonso Davies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all. I'm looking for some advice on transfers as I am in a very competitive game world (ID:21251) struggling to get promoted to div 1.

What players here are worth keeping and who is worth selling ?

I also have 100+ youth players as well which I could do with advice on as I lose money every week on wages. Cant bring myself to offload anyone incase I sell a future star.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200723-205623_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-205617_SM Worlds.jpg

9 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Who to go

I play four fowards 

You have so many talented players that these are tough choices to make.

Between B. Mendy and L. Hernandez I would choose L. Hernandez is he is better player defensivly and less injury prone. 

If you had mentioned F. Mendy (as I first thought) I would have said that he is a great replacement for V. Marcelo at LB for RM. However, RM also have another young LB coming through, who I'm sure will soon challange the older two just as A. Davies has done at BM with L. Hernandez for the LB spot. 

7 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Seriously? 

I believe¬†he's just joking around with you. ūüėÄ

A. Davies is probably the best young LB in the world right now! I'm sure R. James still has nightmares about him: A.Davies lightning⚡ pace left Reece for dead on multiple occasions against Chelsea in the CL earlier this season. 

Edited by Milanista1
Too many Mendy's I got mixed up between the two LB's. ūüė∑
7 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

You have so many talented players that these are tough choices to make.

Between B. Mendy and L. Hernandez I'd toss a coin (if you prefer to).

B. Mendy is a great replacement for V. Marcelo at LB for RM. However, RM also have a young LB coming through, who I'm sure will soon challange the older two just as A. Davies has done at BM with L. Hernandez for the LB spot. 

I believe¬†he's just joking around with you. ūüėÄ

A. Davies is probably the best young LB in the world right now! I'm sure R. James still has nightmares about him: A.Davies lightning⚡ pace left Reece for dead on multiple occasions against Chelsea in the CL earlier this season. 

B mendy man city one dude 

And kante because of injuries and age? 

On 7/22/2020 at 2:31 AM, Kierans91 said:

Firpo (after rise) RLC, Jorge, Grujic, Braithwaite (after rise) Holgate (after rise) Foyth, Sessegnon, Lookman, Choudhury (after rise) Pele, Kent, Aye.

On 7/22/2020 at 5:07 AM, Sir Rahul said:

I'd sell Braithwaite after rise, Lunin, Kent, Aye

Thanks guys.

4 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

I really need to reduce my squad size (I recently reached the maximum size). I won't post my whole squad all together, as it would be a longggggg post. Who should I sell from these lists?

Thanks.

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Maksimenko

Mavropanos

Leite

Walker-Peters

Justin

Wagué

Gibbs-White

Joveljic