• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

🤔

Man, with our recent injuries - Atalanta are gonna be the ultimate test for us tonight (I don't expect much out of the game). 

Would love to see Breschianini get a good few minutes though. And I hope Zapata v Calabria doesn't turn into a nightmare 👻💀 on Elm street. ☺

I just wish my Amico Zsp2 was still around on these threads (sighs). 

12 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I’m probably wrong but I think over the past year they have made strides towards this with the signing of De Ligt (20) last summer and the swap between Pjanic and Arthur (24) recently.

Juventus have also spent big money on Kulusevski (20) who could be part of their first team next season, Demiral (21) and Pellegrini (21) who could challenge Sandro, after all he will be 30 soon.

On top of this they’ve brought in Soule (Velez) Correira (Man City) and now Iling (Chelsea) I’m sure more will follow.

Ive probably missed some players but these are just examples.

This can be super annoying

Brewster on loan to a premier league side would be a good move for a mid/low table team next season, he’s got the ability.

Ah yeah, forgot about Kulusevski, could be a big one for Juve

10 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Would you trade fati for Bellingham and kouassi? (or moukoko) 

I have limited options elsewhere but I'm stacked up front with Kane, mbappe, werner, sane, hazard, neymar, havertz, haaland and greenwood. 

Ooh, I'd go that deal

10 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Fabinho saul niguez aour kante kdb havertz frenkie de jong which ones to go as only play two in the middle 

Sterling sancho dybala mbappe neymar kane mane jesus felix and haaland 

Who to go

I play four fowards 

Lbs have L hernandez b mendy Chilwell and alphonso davies now who to go? 

I'd sell Kante and Aouar

Jesus and Felix

Sell Mendy and maybe Hernandez (though Bayern could give Lucas a shot at CB)

8 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Hi all. I'm looking for some advice on transfers as I am in a very competitive game world (ID:21251) struggling to get promoted to div 1.

What players here are worth keeping and who is worth selling ?

I also have 100+ youth players as well which I could do with advice on as I lose money every week on wages. Cant bring myself to offload anyone incase I sell a future star.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200723-205623_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-205617_SM Worlds.jpg

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Rabiot or ndombele or draxler or sanson? And why?

Mancini or Doherty or Otto or Mazroui or Hateboer or Coady? And why?

Sanson. Rabiot I don't see rising beyond 91 at Juve, too much competition in midfield and his attitude is poor. Jose doesn't rate Ndombele and surely he'll be there for a few more seasons. Draxler is not a starter at PSG and should have already dropped. Hence Sanson by elimination.

Hmm. Doherty, Jonny and Coady are all capped at 90 I feel at Wolves. Hateboer too, at Atalanta. And Mancini at Roma. Mazraoui needs a move. Either Jonny or Hateboer for me.

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Onto the next list of players.

I really need to reduce my squad size (I recently reached the maximum size). I won't post my whole squad all together, as it would be a longggggg post. Who should I sell from these lists?

Thanks.

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

5 hours ago, pcunha_ said:

Soler + Rabiot or Can +M. Sissoko?

Ooh

I think Can and Sissoko provide more security in ratings, but Soler and Rabiot have more upside in terms of potential.

9 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

Hi all. I'm looking for some advice on transfers as I am in a very competitive game world (ID:21251) struggling to get promoted to div 1.

What players here are worth keeping and who is worth selling ?

I also have 100+ youth players as well which I could do with advice on as I lose money every week on wages. Cant bring myself to offload anyone incase I sell a future star.

Thanks

Screenshot_20200723-205623_SM Worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-205617_SM Worlds.jpg

I’d probably sell Haller + Luis.

Then I would look at selling one of your 2 goalkeepers, keepers never get injured and I don’t see either getting a big increase or decrease any time soon.

This is only if you have a youth keeper who can make up the numbers though.

6 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Rabiot or ndombele or draxler or sanson? And why?

Mancini or Doherty or Otto or Mazroui or Hateboer or Coady? And why?

Ndombele but both are as bad as each other really, I still think there is a player in there when it comes to Ndombele and hopefully he can get out of Spurs under Mourinho.

Sanson, Draxler rarely plays I think moving to PSG was a bad move for him.

Sanson in a regularly for his club and will probably keep his rating for longer.

Still baffles me how Draxler is still 91.

Doherty + Otto, I think both have decent chances of rising to 90.

Coady is one of those players who’s played every single minute this season for Wolves and he should rise to 89 but so should Hateboer and of Atalanta can go far in the UCL he may get more.

You can’t really go wrong with either of these 2.

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Onto the next list of players.

I really need to reduce my squad size (I recently reached the maximum size). I won't post my whole squad all together, as it would be a longggggg post. Who should I sell from these lists?

Thanks.

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Mavropanos, Kelly, Walker-Peters, Molumby, Kelleher, Longstaff, Wilmot, Allende, Sorga.

5 hours ago, pcunha_ said:

Soler + Rabiot or Can +M. Sissoko?

Can + Sissoko

On 7/22/2020 at 7:46 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Huesca:

Alvaro Fernandez (80) - GK, should get 83

Miguelon (82) - loaned from Villarreal, 83/84

Valderrama (82) - 83

Dortmund's Sergio Gomez (loaned to Huesca) got a +2 today.

Cadiz:

Carcelen (80) - most minute in the team, 82/83

Alex Fernandez (84) - worth investment for next season

Fali (80) - 82/83

Shout-out to Alberto Cifuentes - turned 41, captain, played in 39 games this season. Has never played in the La Liga before.

Fernandez got a +1. SM slowing down now.

--

@Kierans91 I saw that Besiktas' Burak Yilmaz is moving to Lille. Gala's Mustafa Kapi too.

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Fernandez got a +1. SM slowing down now.

--

@Kierans91 I saw that Besiktas' Burak Yilmaz is moving to Lille. Gala's Mustafa Kapi too.

I can understand Kapi so they can bring him on and I think Lille is a good place for players to develop, but the Yilmaz deal is strange.

21 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Zouma or dendoncker?

Both of them should be 90

Likewise, 90 + yes

16 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Bryan gil or Adolfo gaich worth picking up at this point you guys think ?

Yeah, Gil might get a little rise in the Spanish review maybe +1 and he’s got a bright future.

I actually prefer Gaich though I think he’s ready to head into Europe, many clubs are interested.

Talking of Argentinians I don’t know if anyone has seen but there are a lot of youngsters currently linked with Leeds after their promotion.

Almada, Gaich, Martinez Quarta, Zaracho, Nico Gonzalez, Foyth.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they could pull some of these off, who wouldn’t want to play for and develop under Bielsa.

Cavani has been linked also haha.

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

Bryan gil or Adolfo gaich worth picking up at this point you guys think ?

Gaich

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

I can understand Kapi so they can bring him on and I think Lille is a good place for players to develop, but the Yilmaz deal is strange.

Likewise, 90 + yes

Is Yilmaz on the database? I know you're spoken about him here but I can't remember haha

7 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Better deal?

Sell Jovic for ben yedder   or

Sell Bale for Ben yedder?

Short term, WBY

Yes, Bale will end up 90 soon like Alexis.

10 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Is Yilmaz on the database? I know you're spoken about him here but I can't remember haha.

No, this is Burak Yilmaz he’s 35 haha that’s why I don’t understand Lille wanting to buy him.

Easy mistake though I think Besiktas have 3 or 4 Yilmaz’s, must be a common surname in Turkey 😂

Ridvan Yilmaz is the one I’ve spoke of.

19 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Better deal?

I would get Ben Yedder over Bale.

Bale’s career is turning into a complete waste in my opinion. Shame because he’s a brilliant player.

I’m thinking of selling schmeichel who’s my first team gk and getting in a young gk.

Schmeichel has a mixed Form in Smw for my team. But will he get a rise? Now or later?

My alternative options are Meret, Nubel (both internal so bit difficult to get), Strakosha (external), Maignan (external), Pau Lopez (external), Donnarumma (external but expensive), Gollini (external), Audero (external).

Please advice what I should do and kindly note if I missed out on any young gk talents that could be an alternative for me.

44 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Better deal?

I think Jovic's rating will not change because he hasn't played enough, but Bale is gonaa get -1 or even -2 soon and wont probably come back. 

If Jovic leaves RM or gets some minutes and do not play extremely bad he is probably staying constant or even improve, if he doesn't he is probably staying constant for one more year or so, like O.Demeblé or Gabriel Jesus. 

Get rid of Bale, that guy's carrer is done. 

12 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m thinking of selling schmeichel who’s my first team gk and getting in a young gk.

Schmeichel has a mixed Form in Smw for my team. But will he get a rise? Now or later?

My alternative options are Meret, Nubel (both internal so bit difficult to get), Strakosha (external), Maignan (external), Pau Lopez (external), Donnarumma (external but expensive), Gollini (external), Audero (external).

Please advice what I should do and kindly note if I missed out on any young gk talents that could be an alternative for me.

Yeah I don’t think Schmeichel will rise or drop.

Donnarumma is honestly the best option but like you say he is expensive, my only concern with him is that I feel he could stay at Milan for a long time wether they are good or bad which would effect his rating.

Strakosha is currently the best of the rest and should rise to 90.

You can’t go wrong with Gollini or Meret too who should both rise to 89

4 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

kudos to doctor Marcus Rashford of University of Manchester. for who may concern, this is a +10 for me. 

1243218509_Screenshot(44).thumb.png.cfc8717690e42767c5d970702dc119c7.png

First player to get a rating of 100 😂

Guys, just a doubt.

Rabiot has recently picked up form and has become a regular starter. So won’t that mean his rating won’t drop and better times for him are yet to come?

Also, Ndombele is just 23. So probably his rating won’t fall because of his age. He might as well move on to some other club where he can really showcase his quality which is evident. 

Draxler is also being monitored by Arsenal and will probably move from PSG this window. So will that protect his rating decrease or will he still retain? What about his long term potential?

Don’t really know much about sanson. Can anyone explain how good he is and how is his long term potential and any transfer rumours? Also has he got the potential and play to get any rise?

3 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I think Schmeichel is staying constant or getting +1 in next year-two years. He is agy but good. Donnarumma is playint at Milan and seems to be in a constant level, but I don't think he can improve in a team like that. The rest are ok, but none seems to be terrible underrated but Gollini. He was updated one year ago, being now the main gk of Atalanta that has played an incredible season this year, sohe is probably getting 88-89 soon. 

Anyways, I don't see any of them like a raising superstar. If I were you I would stay with Schmeichel and try to buy a promising super young gk from an external team. If it wasn't possible, swapping Schmeichel for Donnarumma may be a good idea, but I don't rely on AC Milan xD That team is able to massacrate everything they touch. 

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1056?  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats

SM Review and Spreadsheet Prediction Results Best of Germany 

Germa-Best-Full2020-July-A.png

Best-German-Pt2-B.png

Will follow up with greater analysis of Spreadsheet results possibly after ALL BIG 5 Reviews are completed. This is mainly because I am struggling to keep up with SM and have a huge amount of work getting latest stats inputted into my spreadsheet. Am concentrating mainly on Spain now but still taking note of SM talk such as Atalanta has been mentioned a lot ie Pasalic etc. 

Many thanks for the interest ans support. Onward and ahead..... Cheers Socca 😀 

Ps Am thinking this will be hidden as of course it's a BIG POST, We'll see, NO! well that's an improvement

On 7/21/2020 at 4:53 PM, Kierans91 said:

Similar to Thorgan but I would go:

Greif - Coucke - Grbic - Jackers - Markovic - Ehmann

Side note.....Unfortunately for Ehmann he lost his place in the team after lockdown for Aris, I had him down as rising to 80 by the end of the season but that looks unlikely now. 

Svilar, Greif, Marten Paes, Coucke, Grbic

And now? Svilar (Loaned to Herenveen problably) or Greif?

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, just a doubt.

Rabiot has recently picked up form and has become a regular starter. So won’t that mean his rating won’t drop and better times for him are yet to come?

Also, Ndombele is just 23. So probably his rating won’t fall because of his age. He might as well move on to some other club where he can really showcase his quality which is evident. 

Draxler is also being monitored by Arsenal and will probably move from PSG this window. So will that protect his rating decrease or will he still retain? What about his long term potential?

Don’t really know much about sanson. Can anyone explain how good he is and how is his long term potential and any transfer rumours? Also has he got the potential and play to get any rise?

Rabiot is probably staying constant, Ndombele may not be demoted but he is unpredictable and Draxler doesn't seem like a good option for me. If he moves to Arsenal it's gonna be even worse since that team is a mafia. 

If I had to buy someone, Rabiot would be my first option.

5 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

I think Schmeichel is staying constant or getting +1 in next year-two years. He is agy but good. Donnarumma is playint at Milan and seems to be in a constant level, but I don't think he can improve in a team like that. The rest are ok, but none seems to be terrible underrated but Gollini. He was updated one year ago, being now the main gk of Atalanta that has played an incredible season this year, sohe is probably getting 88-89 soon. 

Anyways, I don't see any of them like a raising superstar. If I were you I would stay with Schmeichel and try to buy a promising super young gk from an external team. If it wasn't possible, swapping Schmeichel for Donnarumma may be a good idea, but I don't rely on AC Milan xD That team is able to massacrate everything they touch. 

In that case, can you suggest me a super young gk that I can keep as a backup for Schmeichel?