Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Guys, just a doubt.

Rabiot has recently picked up form and has become a regular starter. So won’t that mean his rating won’t drop and better times for him are yet to come?

Also, Ndombele is just 23. So probably his rating won’t fall because of his age. He might as well move on to some other club where he can really showcase his quality which is evident. 

Draxler is also being monitored by Arsenal and will probably move from PSG this window. So will that protect his rating decrease or will he still retain? What about his long term potential?

Don’t really know much about sanson. Can anyone explain how good he is and how is his long term potential and any transfer rumours? Also has he got the potential and play to get any rise?

3 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m thinking of selling schmeichel who’s my first team gk and getting in a young gk.

Schmeichel has a mixed Form in Smw for my team. But will he get a rise? Now or later?

My alternative options are Meret, Nubel (both internal so bit difficult to get), Strakosha (external), Maignan (external), Pau Lopez (external), Donnarumma (external but expensive), Gollini (external), Audero (external).

Please advice what I should do and kindly note if I missed out on any young gk talents that could be an alternative for me.

I think Schmeichel is staying constant or getting +1 in next year-two years. He is agy but good. Donnarumma is playint at Milan and seems to be in a constant level, but I don't think he can improve in a team like that. The rest are ok, but none seems to be terrible underrated but Gollini. He was updated one year ago, being now the main gk of Atalanta that has played an incredible season this year, sohe is probably getting 88-89 soon. 

Anyways, I don't see any of them like a raising superstar. If I were you I would stay with Schmeichel and try to buy a promising super young gk from an external team. If it wasn't possible, swapping Schmeichel for Donnarumma may be a good idea, but I don't rely on AC Milan xD That team is able to massacrate everything they touch. 

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,8826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914,955,988. 1003,1008,1016, 1023.1026,1030, 1032,1042, 1045, 1047, 1055 , 1056?  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats

SM Review and Spreadsheet Prediction Results Best of Germany 

Germa-Best-Full2020-July-A.png

Best-German-Pt2-B.png

Will follow up with greater analysis of Spreadsheet results possibly after ALL BIG 5 Reviews are completed. This is mainly because I am struggling to keep up with SM and have a huge amount of work getting latest stats inputted into my spreadsheet. Am concentrating mainly on Spain now but still taking note of SM talk such as Atalanta has been mentioned a lot ie Pasalic etc. 

Many thanks for the interest ans support. Onward and ahead..... Cheers Socca 😀 

Ps Am thinking this will be hidden as of course it's a BIG POST, We'll see, NO! well that's an improvement

On 7/21/2020 at 4:53 PM, Kierans91 said:

Similar to Thorgan but I would go:

Greif - Coucke - Grbic - Jackers - Markovic - Ehmann

Side note.....Unfortunately for Ehmann he lost his place in the team after lockdown for Aris, I had him down as rising to 80 by the end of the season but that looks unlikely now. 

Svilar, Greif, Marten Paes, Coucke, Grbic

And now? Svilar (Loaned to Herenveen problably) or Greif?

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, just a doubt.

Rabiot has recently picked up form and has become a regular starter. So won’t that mean his rating won’t drop and better times for him are yet to come?

Also, Ndombele is just 23. So probably his rating won’t fall because of his age. He might as well move on to some other club where he can really showcase his quality which is evident. 

Draxler is also being monitored by Arsenal and will probably move from PSG this window. So will that protect his rating decrease or will he still retain? What about his long term potential?

Don’t really know much about sanson. Can anyone explain how good he is and how is his long term potential and any transfer rumours? Also has he got the potential and play to get any rise?

Rabiot is probably staying constant, Ndombele may not be demoted but he is unpredictable and Draxler doesn't seem like a good option for me. If he moves to Arsenal it's gonna be even worse since that team is a mafia. 

If I had to buy someone, Rabiot would be my first option.

21 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

kudos to doctor Marcus Rashford of University of Manchester. for who may concern, this is a +10 for me. 

I'm not a big fan of honorary doctorates, but I highly respect and appreciate Marcus Rashford, so I am very happy for him.

5 minutes ago, PeligroPeligroso said:

I think Schmeichel is staying constant or getting +1 in next year-two years. He is agy but good. Donnarumma is playint at Milan and seems to be in a constant level, but I don't think he can improve in a team like that. The rest are ok, but none seems to be terrible underrated but Gollini. He was updated one year ago, being now the main gk of Atalanta that has played an incredible season this year, sohe is probably getting 88-89 soon. 

Anyways, I don't see any of them like a raising superstar. If I were you I would stay with Schmeichel and try to buy a promising super young gk from an external team. If it wasn't possible, swapping Schmeichel for Donnarumma may be a good idea, but I don't rely on AC Milan xD That team is able to massacrate everything they touch. 

In that case, can you suggest me a super young gk that I can keep as a backup for Schmeichel?

55 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

No, this is Burak Yilmaz he’s 35 haha that’s why I don’t understand Lille wanting to buy him.

Easy mistake though I think Besiktas have 3 or 4 Yilmaz’s, must be a common surname in Turkey 😂

Ridvan Yilmaz is the one I’ve spoke of.

I would get Ben Yedder over Bale.

Bale’s career is turning into a complete waste in my opinion. Shame because he’s a brilliant player.

Ahh, that makes sense 😂

That is a strange transfer then haha

32 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m thinking of selling schmeichel who’s my first team gk and getting in a young gk.

Schmeichel has a mixed Form in Smw for my team. But will he get a rise? Now or later?

My alternative options are Meret, Nubel (both internal so bit difficult to get), Strakosha (external), Maignan (external), Pau Lopez (external), Donnarumma (external but expensive), Gollini (external), Audero (external).

Please advice what I should do and kindly note if I missed out on any young gk talents that could be an alternative for me.

Schmeichel has peaked at 91.

I'd skip Meret and Nubel, maybe Strakosha.

6 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, just a doubt.

Won't drop, not sure about better times, Pjanic seems to be phased out in recent games and Arthur is coming.

Ndombele won't drop but his best hopes are of Mourinho making him work in the team. No one's going to come in and take him on a similar fee that he arrived for.

Draxler may leave, he's been reviewed already but if he moves and doesn't play much (at say an Arsenal) he could drop. Probably peaked imo.

Sanson seems like a solid 90/91 to me, like Thauvin. Doubt he'd go anywhere soon though. He is the safe option out of the three.

1 minute ago, Mike0007 said:

In that case, can you suggest me a super young gk that I can keep as a backup for Schmeichel?

Simon/Cakir/Remiro/Meslier

Prolly Meslier

5 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Maybe Dragowski, Majecki (recently came back to monaco after being loaned on poland, where he played all games and won league), Ramsdale (rated 83 but playing all games on Premier League team, although it's Bournemouth) and FLorian Muller (not bad, but not the best option). 

Majecki is getting 85 soon, probably. Dragowski is ok but Fiorentina not that good, so it depends on wether he leaves the team or stays, but he is still super young. And Ramsdale's team can still survive and stay in premier league (will be decided next turn), but he also may leave and play for a top division team, which would be nice. 

Any of these may work. 

19 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, just a doubt.

Rabiot - Maybe, hasn’t got the greatest attitude though so I have my doubts with him.

Ndombele - Needs to play but I see his game time being limited under Mourinho, who would buy him in this current climate (60/70 million)

Draxler - I don’t know how he’s still 91 rated, he needs to move otherwise he will just stagnate at PSG similar to Ndombele.

Sanson - Marseille need to win something for him to rise I think or he needs to play out of his skin.

17 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Greif, Svilar, Paes, Coucke, Grbic

15 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

Vandervoort, Meslier (Rahul mentioned) Henderson, Diogo Costa, Maximiano

Hi mates! Usually, I post long lists with my predictions, but this time I need to ask you a question (still, posting a long list). Below are the youngsters in one of my teams, and I desperately need cash over there. Who of them should I get rid off (now, or after their review)?

PS: I wanna keep players who can get a 90+ rating in the long run.

Thank you everybody! :)

Name - Age - Rating

M.Roca    23    89
R.Lodi    22    88
S.Chukwueze    21    88
J.David    20    88
E.Tapsoba    21    87
D.Malen    21    87
O.Kabak    20    87
M.Kean    20    87
G.Castrovilli    23    86
K.Diatta    21    86
S.Longstaff    22    85
T.Cantwell    22    85
D.Dalot    21    85
M.Antony    20    85
Y.Verschaeren    19    85
M.Ihattaren    18    85
N.Bustos    22    83
F.Montero    21    83
M.Salisu    21    83
L.Pellegrini    21    83
E.Barco    21    83
D.Kulusevski    20    83
K.Lee    19    83
T.Kubo    19    83
R.Matondo    19    83
M.Greenwood    18    83
J.Jota    21    82
S.Janderson    21    82
J.Willock    20    82
C.Ferreira    20    82
T.Weah    20    82
W.Fofana    19    82
R.Heitor    19    82
B.Gil    19    82
P.De La Vega    19    82
M.Paulo    19    82
J.Chotard    18    82
B.Saka    18    82
C.Reinier    18    82
M.Herrera    21    80
M.Kumbulla    20    80
F.Vera    20    80
R.Baró    20    80
T.Chong    20    80
J.Álvarez    20    80
A.Ruíz    20    80
I.Meslier    20    80
C.De Ketelaere    19    80
P.Pellegri    19    80
K.Sardella    18    80
T.Magno    18    80
J.Pedro    18    80
A.Barrenetxea    18    80
S.Sosa    21    78
C.Früchtl    20    78
B.Özer    20    78
J.Marquinhos    20    78
O.Kossounou    19    78
T.Dantas    19    78
L.Agoumé    18    78
F.Silva    18    78
R.Cherki    16    78
S.Esposito    18    77
J.Helinho    20    76
A.Gouiri    20    76
Y.Akgün    20    76
B.Gomes    19    76
K.Kvaratskhelia    19    76
D.Redan    19    76
T.Esteves    18    76
K.Jorge    18    76
A.Vranckx    17    76
H.Elliott    17    76
G.Veron    17    76
O.Khellven    19    75
A.Gomes    19    75
S.Hansen    18    75
Z.Davitashvili    19    74
B.Adekanye    21    73
J.Afolabi    20    73
F.Morato    19    73
N.Dyhr    19    73
A.Méndez    19    73
H.Tsitaishvili    19    73
V.Karpov    18    73
L.Pirola    18    73
K.Hoever    18    73
M.Lázaro    18    73
I.Moriba    17    73
J.Musiala    17    73
M.Taylor-Crossdale    20    70
M.Mata    20    70
B.Reynolds    19    70
M.Palacios    18    70
B.Sesko    17    67
Y.Moukoko    15    67

1 hour ago, Mike0007 said:

Markus Schubert of Schalke might be a decent buy. He came in for nine games this season in bundesliga he did let in eighteen goals in them nine games. Also he played one pokal game and conceded one. But with Nubel away to Bayern  he could get more gametime next season but I would think it would be as number two to the returnee Fahrmann who was away on loan at Norwich this season. The experience he will have gained in that wee stint as the number one could be the catalyst to bring out decent development in him though and he might force his way to be fist choice pick at some point of the season.

8 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi mates! Usually, I post long lists with my predictions, but this time I need to ask you a question (still, posting a long list). Below are the youngsters in one of my teams, and I desperately need cash over there. Who of them should I get rid off (now, or after their review)?

Name - Age - Rating

M.Roca    23    89
R.Lodi    22    88
S.Chukwueze    21    88
J.David    20    88
E.Tapsoba    21    87
D.Malen    21    87
O.Kabak    20    87
M.Kean    20    87 
K.Diatta    21    86
S.Longstaff    22    85
T.Cantwell    22    85
D.Dalot    21    85
M.Antony    20    85
M.Ihattaren    18    85
N.Bustos    22    83
F.Montero    21    83
M.Salisu    21    83
L.Pellegrini    21    83
E.Barco    21    83
D.Kulusevski    20    83
K.Lee    19    83
T.Kubo    19    83
R.Matondo    19    83
M.Greenwood    18    83
J.Jota    21    82
S.Janderson    21    82
J.Willock    20    82
C.Ferreira    20    82
T.Weah    20    82
W.Fofana    19    82
R.Heitor    19    82
B.Gil    19    82
P.De La Vega    19    82
M.Paulo    19    82
J.Chotard    18    82
B.Saka    18    82
C.Reinier    18    82
M.Herrera    21    80
M.Kumbulla    20    80
F.Vera    20    80
R.Baró    20    80
T.Chong    20    80
J.Álvarez    20    80
A.Ruíz    20    80
I.Meslier    20    80
P.Pellegri    19    80
K.Sardella    18    80
T.Magno    18    80
J.Pedro    18    80
S.Sosa    21    78
C.Früchtl    20    78
B.Özer    20    78
J.Marquinhos    20    78
O.Kossounou    19    78
T.Dantas    19    78
L.Agoumé    18    78
F.Silva    18    78
R.Cherki    16    78
S.Esposito    18    77
J.Helinho    20    76
A.Gouiri    20    76
Y.Akgün    20    76
B.Gomes    19    76
D.Redan    19    76
T.Esteves    18    76
K.Jorge    18    76
A.Vranckx    17    76
H.Elliott    17    76
G.Veron    17    76
O.Khellven    19    75
A.Gomes    19    75
S.Hansen    18    75
B.Adekanye    21    73
J.Afolabi    20    73
F.Morato    19    73
N.Dyhr    19    73
A.Méndez    19    73
V.Karpov    18    73
L.Pirola    18    73
K.Hoever    18    73
M.Lázaro    18    73
I.Moriba    17    73
J.Musiala    17    73
M.Mata    20    70
B.Reynolds    19    70
M.Palacios    18    70
B.Sesko    17    67
Y.Moukoko    15    67

80+ players I would sell: Kean (Not a great move going to Everton) Longstaff, Dalot, Barco.

The others are difficult to judge because a lot of them are still playing at youth level and I wouldn’t like to stick my neck out and say x player will or won’t ever reach 90+.

That being said I would maybe sell: Taylor-Crossdale and Mata.

12 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

80+ players I would sell: Kean (Not a great move going to Everton) Longstaff, Dalot, Barco.

The others are difficult to judge because a lot of them are still playing at youth level and I wouldn’t like to stick my neck out and say x player will or won’t ever reach 90+.

That being said I would maybe sell: Taylor-Crossdale and Mata.

Your're right, most of them are too young to know if they will eventually be good enough.

The ones you mentioned are more or less the ones I wanted to sell (and Roca, but just because he won't rise immediately and he would give me much more cash than the others).

So, do you think Longstaff is not a good future prospect (as compared to Cantwell, for example)?

I also wanted to give away Bustos, Montero and Santiago Sosa. Any thoughts?

10 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Your're right, most of them are too young to know if they will eventually be good enough.

The ones you mentioned are more or less the ones I wanted to sell (and Roca, but just because he won't rise immediately and he would give me much more cash than the others).

So, do you think Longstaff is not a good future prospect (as compared to Cantwell, for example)?

I also wanted to give away Bustos, Montero and Santiago Sosa. Any thoughts?

Both Longstaff brothers could get to mid/high 80s, I’m a Newcastle fan and I don’t really rate either of them to be honest.

Cantwell has more about him than Sean Longstaff in my opinion and I’m confident he can get a move away from Norwich in the summer, both Buendia and Cantwell were the only bright thing to come out of Norwich in an attacking sense this season.

I would keep Bustos, should get a move to Europe and I’m not sure about Montero or Sosa haven’t really seen much of the two.

14 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Anyone has made serie a predictions here or some suggestions for 2-3 mil players?

Marash Kumbulla - 80 -> 85 (Hellas Verona)

Takehiro Tomiyashu - 85 -> 87 (Bologna)

Musa Barrow - 83 -> 85 (Atalanta/Bologna)

Luca Pellegrini - 83 -> 85 (Juventus/Cagliari)

These have good potential too, I’m sure others on the forum can add to these players 🙂

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Marash Kumbulla - 80 -> 85 (Hellas Verona)

Takehiro Tomiyashu - 85 -> 87 (Bologna)

Musa Barrow - 83 -> 85 (Atalanta/Bologna)

Luca Pellegrini - 83 -> 85 (Juventus/Cagliari)

These have good potential too, I’m sure others on the forum can add to these players 🙂

All sold so I am kinda looking for hidden risers now 🙈

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

You have so many talented players that these are tough choices to make.

Between B. Mendy and L. Hernandez I would choose L. Hernandez is he is better player defensivly and less injury prone. 

If you had mentioned F. Mendy (as I first thought) I would have said that he is a great replacement for V. Marcelo at LB for RM. However, RM also have another young LB coming through, who I'm sure will soon challange the older two just as A. Davies has done at BM with L. Hernandez for the LB spot. 

I believe he's just joking around with you. 😀

A. Davies is probably the best young LB in the world right now! I'm sure R. James still has nightmares about him: A.Davies lightning pace left Reece for dead on multiple occasions against Chelsea in the CL earlier this season. 

Which young LB at RM are you referring to? The older two being Marcelo and F mendy of course.  Thx 

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Name - Age - Rating

M.Roca    23    89
R.Lodi    22    88
S.Chukwueze    21    88
J.David    20    88
E.Tapsoba    21    87
D.Malen    21    87
O.Kabak    20    87
M.Kean    20    87
K.Diatta    21    86
S.Longstaff    22    85
T.Cantwell    22    85
D.Dalot    21    85
M.Antony    20    85
M.Ihattaren    18    85
N.Bustos    22    83
F.Montero    21    83
M.Salisu    21    83
L.Pellegrini    21    83
E.Barco    21    83
D.Kulusevski    20    83
K.Lee    19    83
T.Kubo    19    83
R.Matondo    19    83
M.Greenwood    18    83
J.Jota    21    82
S.Janderson    21    82
J.Willock    20    82
C.Ferreira    20    82
T.Weah    20    82
W.Fofana    19    82
R.Heitor    19    82
B.Gil    19    82
P.De La Vega    19    82
M.Paulo    19    82
J.Chotard    18    82
B.Saka    18    82
C.Reinier    18    82
M.Herrera    21    80
M.Kumbulla    20    80
F.Vera    20    80
R.Baró    20    80
T.Chong    20    80
J.Álvarez    20    80
A.Ruíz    20    80
I.Meslier    20    80
P.Pellegri    19    80
K.Sardella    18    80
T.Magno    18    80
J.Pedro    18    80
S.Sosa    21    78
C.Früchtl    20    78
B.Özer    20    78
J.Marquinhos    20    78
O.Kossounou    19    78
T.Dantas    19    78
L.Agoumé    18    78
F.Silva    18    78
R.Cherki    16    78
S.Esposito    18    77
J.Helinho    20    76
A.Gouiri    20    76
Y.Akgün    20    76
B.Gomes    19    76
D.Redan    19    76
T.Esteves    18    76
K.Jorge    18    76
A.Vranckx    17    76
H.Elliott    17    76
G.Veron    17    76
O.Khellven    19    75
A.Gomes    19    75
S.Hansen    18    75
B.Adekanye    21    73
J.Afolabi    20    73
F.Morato    19    73
N.Dyhr    19    73
A.Méndez    19    73
V.Karpov    18    73
L.Pirola    18    73
K.Hoever    18    73
M.Lázaro    18    73
I.Moriba    17    73
J.Musiala    17    73
M.Mata    20    70
B.Reynolds    19    70
M.Palacios    18    70
B.Sesko    17    67
Y.Moukoko    15    67

Can't say I know a lot to judge - but I agree about Kean and Longstaff (what Kieran said)

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

Anyone has made serie a predictions here or some suggestions for 2-3 mil players?

I'll be doing them next week :) 

4 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Greif still, but I believe Benfica has faith in Svilar. At this moment I chose Greif, but Svilar has still the potential to be nr. 1 in Benfica in 2 years.

45 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Greif still, but I believe Benfica has faith in Svilar. At this moment I chose Greif, but Svilar has still the potential to be nr. 1 in Benfica in 2 years.

I will buy 2...Greif and another one. My problem with Svilar is his price (2.4 M). Should i wait till August( his birthday)?

Thank you Kierans and Rahul for answering my question! I am really proud of that list of youngsters, they are all like my children, and I'd never want to see any of them go. But tough choices have to be made! :D

Also, I have to reset the password every time I enter the forum now, and it's becoming quite annoying. Seriously, is there anyone in charge of the technical mantainance of this website,  who I can ask for help to solve this problem? Otherwise, I will soon have a new account. Cheers!

Only a +2 expected for Puig at Barca? He has been given a fair number of starting XI minutes since returning from lockdown and has played well from what I've read.

Surely there is more than +2 for the "Next Xavi" or the "Next Iniesta" or the "Next (you fill in the blank)", even with Barca ending up trophyless

46 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

I will buy 2...Greif and another one. My problem with Svilar is his price (2.4 M). Should i wait till August( his birthday)?

If you don't have much money, I would say yes. 

Safonov (made a rapport on him yesterday) is also 2.4 million euros btw, he is worth it. 

51 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

I would, should save you a few pennies.

50 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Thank you Kierans and Rahul for answering my question! I am really proud of that list of youngsters, they are all like my children, and I'd never want to see any of them go. But tough choices have to be made! :D

Also, I have to reset the password every time I enter the forum now, and it's becoming quite annoying. Seriously, is there anyone in charge of the technical mantainance of this website,  who I can ask for help to solve this problem? Otherwise, I will soon have a new account. Cheers!

No problem, I’m out of likes which is odd because I’ve used 1 today 😡

You need to buy a phone with Face ID on it, it’s the only way I get onto the website haha.

35 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Only a +2 expected for Puig at Barca? He has been given a fair number of starting XI minutes since returning from lockdown and has played well from what I've read.

Surely there is more than +2 for the "Next Xavi" or the "Next Iniesta" or the "Next (you fill in the blank)", even with Barca ending up trophyless

I suppose he could rise to 85 with him playing for such a big club, if SM believe the hype then I guess he might reach 86 but it wouldn’t be deserved for me.

I don’t think he should rise any further otherwise he’s in Mason Greenwood territory and his season is nothing compared to Greenwood’s.

@thorgan lesar

I think Safanov is better, good shout!