Rahul W's rating predictions

Meant to add "thanks for the analysis."  I tend to agree on R. Leao, and I'm not even biased towards AC. 🙂

Does Marcos Llorente have as much upside as Transfermrkt suggests?  He looks good but clock is ticking on his career.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Benedetto has scored 3 goals in 6 match in my game world 

I can exchange benedetto for gosens, what would yo dou?

I would get gosens . i get your point about a hot player but watch gosens with get +2(90) and will do great where you are at

1 minute ago, JBS said:

Does Marcos Llorente have as much upside as Transfermrkt suggests?  He looks good but clock is ticking on his career.

No reason why he cant get 90/91 in time at that club

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s your opinion on the long term potential of Wuilker Farinez?

Not sure, he’s gone on loan to Lens hopefully it will be a success and draw more attention from clubs in Europe.

2 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Gosens

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Locatelli stay? 

Stay, maybe +1 

Depends on how SM review Sassuolo.

9 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Can you please rank this players? Zapata, Rodrigo, Rebic, Ben Yedder. I know they are different players. 

Maybe Rebic and Zapata have a chance to raise, who is most likely?

Ben Yedder, Zapata/Rebic, Rodrigo.

I think Zapata because of Atalanta’s position is most likely to rise but I don’t think either will to be honest.

9 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Is the Bundesliga ratings definitely done?

How did Tyler Adams not get a +1? 

How did Reus not get -1? 

5 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

Yeah definitely done for now. I was pretty disappointed with Bayern. Muller not going back up seemed strange considering his numbers. Plus was hoping Alaba +1 after reading lots of opinions on here. Ah well maybe in December.

Reus was apparently playing well till an injury (as usual) so maybe that saved him. Or SM forgot he existed lol. 

Unsure about Adams. 

10 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

What's the rule on retiring players ? Is it true that you get their value returned back to you in £ ? If so is it just the value of the player when they retire or is it 1x 2x 3x etc? Thanks

Yeah it’s 2x his value if I remember correctly 

45 minutes ago, JBS said:

Last one:  Theo Hernandez or Chilwell?

He's been a great left sided striker for us this season, and not too shabby defensively either. 😀

He will eventually reach up to Chilwell, especially if Milan keep rising - just need to (first) finish this season on a high. 

Not rating related but just a quick quesiton.

Do people buy into using their 'in form' players in big games over choosing the highest rating or vice-versa. I've got a few slgihtly lesser rated players (only 2/3 ratings less) currently performing really well, but got Kane coming from injury just in time for a big game. What does everyone recommend? Thank you in advance!

From looking at the PL what do we think of the following players. 

John Egan from 86 to 88? Played very well and probably the main CB for the club

Danny Ings 89 to 90? 

Adama Traore 88 to 90? More likely 89 though I think 

Jarrod Bowen 85 - 87? Seems to be finishing the season strongly

4 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Do people buy into using their 'in form' players in big games over choosing the highest rating or vice-versa. I've got a few slgihtly lesser rated players (only 2/3 ratings less) currently performing really well, but got Kane coming from injury just in time for a big game. What does everyone recommend? Thank you in advance!

This doesn't answer your question directly, but the team with a cumulative team performance (average out every player's game performance) equal or better than their opponent will have won about 80 percent of the games. (This is the kind of inane stuff I work out in my secret underground lab while other forumers predict rises.). So, player performance rating is important, BUT just how more important than fitness, position, rating, formation, etc we will never know.

Personally, I simply choose a fit player who is highest rated at that position, since fielding a team with the highest possible total team rating is most important. (eg I play Aubameyang rated 94, regardless if his form is 5, 6, 7, or 8. I need his high ratings value on the pitch.) I never consider a player's form unless I have two equally rated players, same level, same fitness. Then I pick the one that has an upward trend in form.

Your mileage may vary. Hope this helps!

15 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Thank you Kierans and Rahul for answering my question! I am really proud of that list of youngsters, they are all like my children, and I'd never want to see any of them go. But tough choices have to be made! :D

Also, I have to reset the password every time I enter the forum now, and it's becoming quite annoying. Seriously, is there anyone in charge of the technical mantainance of this website,  who I can ask for help to solve this problem? Otherwise, I will soon have a new account. Cheers!

No idea mate

and welcome! :D 

15 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Only a +2 expected for Puig at Barca? He has been given a fair number of starting XI minutes since returning from lockdown and has played well from what I've read.

Surely there is more than +2 for the "Next Xavi" or the "Next Iniesta" or the "Next (you fill in the blank)", even with Barca ending up trophyless

+2 is fair, he hasn't been first choice until recently. If he remains a starter next season then yeah, could hit 86-88.

12 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s your opinion on the long term potential of Wuilker Farinez?

Quite good, career seems to be well managed, hope he does well at Lens

12 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I'd get Gosens, should rise soon

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Locatelli stay? 

Depends on how they review Sassuolo, but stay for me,

9 hours ago, JBS said:

Meant to add "thanks for the analysis."  I tend to agree on R. Leao, and I'm not even biased towards AC. 🙂

He's only 25 mate! No reason why he can't continue his form into the new season. 

9 hours ago, JBS said:

Last one:  Theo Hernandez or Chilwell?

Theo personally 

9 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Can you please rank this players? Zapata, Rodrigo, Rebic, Ben Yedder. I know they are different players. 

Maybe Rebic and Zapata have a chance to raise, who is most likely?

Not sure if either will rise honestly. Ranking is a bit difficult for me but they all are safe options,.

9 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Is the Bundesliga ratings definitely done?

How did Tyler Adams not get a +1? 

How did Reus not get -1? 

Adams is alright, as he hasn't played much overall this season. +1 was possible but not the biggest miss.

Reus was playing well pre-injury, but I think he's running on thin ice with his 93. Muller should be 93 and Reus 92.

9 hours ago, HAWKERS said:

What's the rule on retiring players ? Is it true that you get their value returned back to you in £ ? If so is it just the value of the player when they retire or is it 1x 2x 3x etc? Thanks

I think it's 2x tho not fully sure

8 hours ago, FGS18 said:

I'd go with Kane - the higher rated player

7 hours ago, JBS said:

Zubeldia or Ocampos - they are both due for +1, but which one is more likely? 

Ocampos, Sevilla are likely to get high ratings compared to Sociedad. Also - Zubeldia has gotten +2 and +1 in the last two reviews, Ocampos hasn't risen since end 2018.

6 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

From looking at the PL what do we think of the following players. 

John Egan from 86 to 88? Played very well and probably the main CB for the club

Danny Ings 89 to 90? 

Adama Traore 88 to 90? More likely 89 though I think 

Jarrod Bowen 85 - 87? Seems to be finishing the season strongly

Egan probably 87 I feel, unless SM are really generous. I have him so would love 88.

Ings - think his stats warrant a 90 but he got a +2 in Jan so no guarantee.

Adama - 89 better for now, IMO, got a +3 last review. No way should Ings be lower rated than Adama atm.

Bowen - got a +1 in Feb for his transfer + form for Hull. I think another +1 is fair. No rush.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:12 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Espanyol:

David Lopez -1 to 87- yes

Victor Sanchez -1 to 86- yes

Oier -1 to 85- yes

Campuzano +2 to 82- yes

Melendo +1 to 86

Pedrosa +1 to 86

Victor Gomez +2 to 82

Pipa +2 to 80

Naldo -1 to 86

Ferreyra -1 to 86

Iturraspe -1 to 85

Sabater -2 to 76

Quintero -2 to 75

This is moving quite slowly now. Good review for Espanyol though.

41 minutes ago, Mike0007 said:

You mean Milenkovic is better than Lindlof right?

Yes sorry I was agreeing with Rahul.

17 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Not been around for a few days... Is this the start of a Russian review?

No, Spain.

—————————-

Thorgan has mentioned him on his thread 👌 Zak Emmerson (15) has been added today.

Made his debut for Oldham at 15.

Moved to Brighton this summer.