Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

12 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I suppose he could rise to 85 with him playing for such a big club, if SM believe the hype then I guess he might reach 86 but it wouldn’t be deserved for me.

I don’t think he should rise any further otherwise he’s in Mason Greenwood territory and his season is nothing compared to Greenwood’s.

I agree. Puig vs Greenwood is no contest. Roll out vs break out. Thanks for the reminder

21 hours ago, pcunha_ said:

Soler + Rabiot or Can +M. Sissoko?

Emre Chan has been very important for this B. Dortmund side this season: he's finally fulfilling some of that "Bastian Schweinsteiger" potential he was touted as having earlier on in his career.

14 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Zouma or dendoncker?

Both of them should be 90

Not sure about Dendo

12 hours ago, MShahid said:

Better deal?

Sell Jovic for ben yedder   or

Sell Bale for Ben yedder?

Ben Yeddar is certainly worth getting and Jovic.

Jovic is still young and still has time to develop and improve his gameplay (preferably not at RM). Wouldn't mind him on loan at Milan though. Zlatan is getting too old and frustrating for this ting.  

12 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

I’m thinking of selling schmeichel who’s my first team gk and getting in a young gk.

Schmeichel has a mixed Form in Smw for my team. But will he get a rise? Now or later?

My alternative options are Meret, Nubel (both internal so bit difficult to get), Strakosha (external), Maignan (external), Pau Lopez (external), Donnarumma (external but expensive), Gollini (external), Audero (external).

Please advice what I should do and kindly note if I missed out on any young gk talents that could be an alternative for me.

I would certainly go for Donnarumma... He's been a God-send for us this season. I'm sure as Milan rise he will also get a rise. 

However, if Donna is still too expensive then go for Gollini as playing CL will help him to possible rise further. 

11 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

Guys, just a doubt.

Rabiot has recently picked up form and has become a regular starter. So won’t that mean his rating won’t drop and better times for him are yet to come?

Also, Ndombele is just 23. So probably his rating won’t fall because of his age. He might as well move on to some other club where he can really showcase his quality which is evident. 

Draxler is also being monitored by Arsenal and will probably move from PSG this window. So will that protect his rating decrease or will he still retain? What about his long term potential?

Don’t really know much about sanson. Can anyone explain how good he is and how is his long term potential and any transfer rumours? Also has he got the potential and play to get any rise?

Rabiot is the safest option for you. 

9 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Which young LB at RM are you referring to? The older two being Marcelo and F mendy of course.  Thx 

Miguel Gutiereez. 

https://sportsfinding.com/miguel-the-boy-of-zidane/47855/

6 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Only a +2 expected for Puig at Barca? He has been given a fair number of starting XI minutes since returning from lockdown and has played well from what I've read.

Surely there is more than +2 for the "Next Xavi" or the "Next Iniesta" or the "Next (you fill in the blank)", even with Barca ending up trophyless

+2 is fair enough. He's not been as impressive as, say Saka or Ansu Fati. 

19 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Maksimenko

Mavropanos

Leite

Walker-Peters

Justin

Wagué

Gibbs-White

Joveljic

Wilmot

Correia

Molumby

Allende

Martins

Sorga

Davis

Markovic

Mccallum

Clarke

Kelleher

13 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Mavropanos, Kelly, Walker-Peters, Molumby, Kelleher, Longstaff, Wilmot, Allende, Sorga.

Thanks guys.

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Locatelli stay? 

I wished that he stayed at Milan, especially with us (currently) having no real strength in depth - something we really could do with on a night like tonight. 

Back to your question: A +1 in my opinion would be warranted, he last rose back in 2018,  he's since done well enough: helped Sass reach Europa, and has the 👵old lady keeping tabs on him. 

https://www.juvefc.com/manuel-locatelli-on-juventus-radar

If he was playing regularly for Merda or Lazio I would said a +2 instead of a +1: due to their higher league positions. 

On 7/23/2020 at 7:32 AM, Milanista1 said:

R. Leao has great potential, he just needs more time and opportunities to impress. Should reach up to DCL in no time if Milan can continue going up. 

Meant to add "thanks for the analysis."  I tend to agree on R. Leao, and I'm not even biased towards AC. 🙂

Does Marcos Llorente have as much upside as Transfermrkt suggests?  He looks good but clock is ticking on his career.

2 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Benedetto has scored 3 goals in 6 match in my game world 

I can exchange benedetto for gosens, what would yo dou?

I would get gosens . i get your point about a hot player but watch gosens with get +2(90) and will do great where you are at

1 minute ago, JBS said:

Does Marcos Llorente have as much upside as Transfermrkt suggests?  He looks good but clock is ticking on his career.

No reason why he cant get 90/91 in time at that club

2 hours ago, Mike0007 said:

What’s your opinion on the long term potential of Wuilker Farinez?

Not sure, he’s gone on loan to Lens hopefully it will be a success and draw more attention from clubs in Europe.

2 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Benedetto has scored 3 goals in 6 match in my game world 

I can exchange benedetto for gosens, what would yo dou?

Gosens

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Locatelli stay? 

Stay, maybe +1 

Depends on how SM review Sassuolo.

9 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Can you please rank this players? Zapata, Rodrigo, Rebic, Ben Yedder. I know they are different players. 

Maybe Rebic and Zapata have a chance to raise, who is most likely?

Ben Yedder, Zapata/Rebic, Rodrigo.

I think Zapata because of Atalanta’s position is most likely to rise but I don’t think either will to be honest.

What's the rule on retiring players ? Is it true that you get their value returned back to you in £ ? If so is it just the value of the player when they retire or is it 1x 2x 3x etc? Thanks

9 minutes ago, gAv Gav said:

Is the Bundesliga ratings definitely done?

How did Tyler Adams not get a +1? 

How did Reus not get -1? 

5 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

Yeah definitely done for now. I was pretty disappointed with Bayern. Muller not going back up seemed strange considering his numbers. Plus was hoping Alaba +1 after reading lots of opinions on here. Ah well maybe in December.

Reus was apparently playing well till an injury (as usual) so maybe that saved him. Or SM forgot he existed lol. 

Unsure about Adams. 

10 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

What's the rule on retiring players ? Is it true that you get their value returned back to you in £ ? If so is it just the value of the player when they retire or is it 1x 2x 3x etc? Thanks

Yeah it’s 2x his value if I remember correctly 

45 minutes ago, JBS said:

Last one:  Theo Hernandez or Chilwell?

He's been a great left sided striker for us this season, and not too shabby defensively either. 😀

He will eventually reach up to Chilwell, especially if Milan keep rising - just need to (first) finish this season on a high. 

Not rating related but just a quick quesiton.

Do people buy into using their 'in form' players in big games over choosing the highest rating or vice-versa. I've got a few slgihtly lesser rated players (only 2/3 ratings less) currently performing really well, but got Kane coming from injury just in time for a big game. What does everyone recommend? Thank you in advance!

From looking at the PL what do we think of the following players. 

John Egan from 86 to 88? Played very well and probably the main CB for the club

Danny Ings 89 to 90? 

Adama Traore 88 to 90? More likely 89 though I think 

Jarrod Bowen 85 - 87? Seems to be finishing the season strongly

4 hours ago, FGS18 said:

Not rating related but just a quick quesiton.

Do people buy into using their 'in form' players in big games over choosing the highest rating or vice-versa. I've got a few slgihtly lesser rated players (only 2/3 ratings less) currently performing really well, but got Kane coming from injury just in time for a big game. What does everyone recommend? Thank you in advance!

This doesn't answer your question directly, but the team with a cumulative team performance (average out every player's game performance) equal or better than their opponent will have won about 80 percent of the games. (This is the kind of inane stuff I work out in my secret underground lab while other forumers predict rises.). So, player performance rating is important, BUT just how more important than fitness, position, rating, formation, etc we will never know.

Personally, I simply choose a fit player who is highest rated at that position, since fielding a team with the highest possible total team rating is most important. (eg I play Aubameyang rated 94, regardless if his form is 5, 6, 7, or 8. I need his high ratings value on the pitch.) I never consider a player's form unless I have two equally rated players, same level, same fitness. Then I pick the one that has an upward trend in form.

Your mileage may vary. Hope this helps!